Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,021 - 889,040 of 1,095,458 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is much more than a "sad story" and "inexcusable behavior."
This is vicious disregard for human life that should be handled with "extreme prejudice." A drone up their asses would be too good for this scum.
Where is Barry and his house lackey Holder?
it is literally an international incident, it’s not useful to Al Sharpton and Barack Hussein O'bama and their whipped up fake racist bit-doesn't fit into their fake narrative of 'doing' something for the blacks.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>debunked, many times over
Obama love this country 10 times more than you ever will.
You weren't born here, you can never love this country as much as us natural born citizens.
You wouldn't understand.
And that explains Obama being indoctrinated in Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky tactics his entire life, apologizing all over the world for the United States being the United States, sabotaging Iraq, sabotaging Afghanistan, and having muslim terrorists in the White House every day.

If Obama loves this country, why did he surround himself with the people who hated the United States his entire life?

How about we get one of those old patriotic chants going.
Everybody. All together now.

"God DAMN America"

Now, that's love for a country.

Any enemy of the United States is, and has always been, a friend to Obama. That's why muslim terrorists are in the White House every day.

The million muslim march is going to be met by a million American bikers in DC on 9/11.
Which side do you think Obama will be on?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Cruz heckled during ‘Defund Obamacare’ event:‘You have health care, so can we!’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/21/cruz-he...

...and as Cruz is acknowledging their 1st Amendment rights the cops drag them out the door.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero Rand Paul says oil subsidies exist:http://mycn2.com/politic s/rand-paul-says-oil-industry- subsidies-should-end-says-he-l l-probably-run-for-re-election
Are you calling him a liar?
So, tell us about those subsidies. You say they exist. How about you back your bullshit up with some facts.

What subsidies?

Subsidy #1:???????

Subsidy #2:???????

By the way, I want to see Andrew Napolitano run for president. I'm a federalist. That means I have some problems with Libertarians managing a federal government.
However, considering how radical this administration has been, we probably need something like a Libertarian government for a while to get us back to sanity.
... well?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains Obama being indoctrinated in Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky tactics his entire life, apologizing all over the world for the United States being the United States, sabotaging Iraq, sabotaging Afghanistan, and having muslim terrorists in the White House every day.
If Obama loves this country, why did he surround himself with the people who hated the United States his entire life?
How about we get one of those old patriotic chants going.
Everybody. All together now.
"God DAMN America"
Now, that's love for a country.
Any enemy of the United States is, and has always been, a friend to Obama. That's why muslim terrorists are in the White House every day.
The million muslim march is going to be met by a million American bikers in DC on 9/11.
Which side do you think Obama will be on?
Debunked.

You were born in Russia, you wouldn't understand how real Americans feel about this nation.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Lewis Black tells Rick Perry: Go back to college,‘and this time, try to memorize some stuff’

“He may run for president again,” Black said of Perry on Tuesday.“If that happens, as a comedian, I’m thrilled, but as a citizen, I weep.”

O’Donnell also mockingly asked Black,“Are you now or have you ever been a Canadian?,” a swipe at another Texas politician, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

“No, I’m not,” Black responded.“I have too much of a genetic predisposition to irony and sarcasm.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/21/lewis-b...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>debunked, many times over
Obama love this country 10 times more than you ever will.
You weren't born here, you can never love this country as much as us natural born citizens.
You wouldn't understand.
So, what you're saying is, Obama "can never love this country as much as us natural born citizens." Right?

Since Obama never attended classes at Columbia, do you really think he has ever even read the Constitution?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol doesn't understand. SNAP is an excellent program.
They hear about abuses to the system with Fox News blaring in their face all day.
It's like those two black panther jackwagons at the Philly voting booth who prevented no one from voting and were chased away by the cops, Fox News blew that way out of proportion. Rightwingers were seeing black panthers popping up everywhere for months on end.
And don't even get me started on Walmart...
Of course, I understand SNAP is a good program and a necessity in a compassionate society such as ours, Homer.

What YOU don't seem to understand is we have a broken system. There are people who take advantage of those who don't know the difference between compassion and gullibility.

Explain to me why you are so against accountability and oversight and why you support an oversized government who can't do either.

And why you are so against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.

I really don't understand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ate you a new right whiner racist f*ck, or just one of our usuals with a different name.
If you want to see real racists, just look to your murdering little black Trayvons in Oklahoma and do something to clean up your own community.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you just described poor people, you are a GD idiot. You described a group of people some of which are poor.
In the rantings about poor people, you & your right whiner buddies do here everyday, you include the working poor, anyone that receives any government help.
But hey, I understand your need to justify your hate of poor people so you make up the description you stated.
A new study by the CATO Institute, a public policy think tank, found that some welfare recipients make more “income” than those in the private sector.

A mother with two children in New York, for instance, is able to collect $38,004 per year in welfare handouts. This is greater than the starting salary of a teacher in the state.

And the problem is not limited to New York. CATO found that many states give handouts with sums greater than what workers earn in the private sector. According to the study, Hawaii is generally the most generous with benefits — there, a mother of two is eligible to earn $60,590 per year.

The study also pointed out the least generous states. A mother of two in Idaho, the state that came in dead last, is only eligible for $11,150 per year.

Perhaps most unsettling is the fact that in 33 states, welfare recipients make more than they would at an $8 per hour job. In fact, in 12 of those states, welfare recipients make more than they would at a $12 per hour job.

*frankly I hate these lazy bitches. Poor my ass.
If you pay them more not to work than they can earn by working, many will choose not to work.”

Welfare programs have ballooned since former president Lyndon B Johnson declared a “war on poverty.” Since then, a whopping $15 trillion has been spent on programs to help the needy.

Now, 83 federal welfare programs combined represent the largest federal expenditure. In 2011 alone,$1.028 trillion was spent on welfare payments.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Three members of the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins decided not to attend an event Tuesday honoring the team at the White House due to political differences with the president.
The Sun-Sentinel reported that Hall of Fame center Jim Langer, defensive tackle Manny Fernandez and guard Bob Kuechenberg skipped the event, which made up for the time the team did not get the chance to go to the White House because, in part, President Richard Nixon was embroiled in the Watergate scandal.
The three players spoke with the paper and kept their comments brief, but direct.
"We've got some real moral compass issues in Washington," Langer said. "I don't want to be in a room with those people and pretend I'm having a good time. I can't do that. If that [angers] people, so be it."
Fernandez, for his part, told the paper that his views are "dramatically opposed to the President's."
"Enough said. Let's leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes."
Kuechenberg said it would be hypocritical for him to be there, the paper reported.
"I don't want to do that. I just don't believe in this administration at all. So I don't belong. Anyone on the left or the right has to respect one man's opinion," he said
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/3-...
Always refreshing to see people who will stand up for their principles.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
...and as Cruz is acknowledging their 1st Amendment rights the cops drag them out the door.
Want health care?
You've already got it. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
Or, what you really want is the same health insurance as everyone else paying for it, right?

I'll tell you how to get health insurance like everyone in Congress has: get elected to Congress.
How to get health insurance everyone who works their whole life has: get a fucking job and show up for work every day on time and do what you're paid to do while you're at work.

Problem solved. That wasn't too difficult.
What other problem can we solve for you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero Rand Paul says oil subsidies exist:http://mycn2.com/politic s/rand-paul-says-oil-industry- subsidies-should-end-says-he-l l-probably-run-for-re-election
Are you calling him a liar?
No, but you have proven you're one, liar.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Everyone knows those losers were paid by the O'bama Administration.
Democrats won't have any meetings. They are too skeered.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever play "dodge rock"?
Ever play "dodge the cock"?

Doubtful
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, most of you locos do:
The man who allegedly exchanged gunfire with officers inside an Atlanta-area elementary has a "long history of medical disorders," according to his brother, who said suspect Michael Hill was bound to "do something stupid."
"I honestly can tell you he has got a long history of medical disorders, including bipolar, and that could make you snap on a dime," Timothy Hill told ABC News. "My moms almost looked like a drugstore at one point. There was so many different medications he was on."
Police said Michael Hill, 20, will face charges including aggravated assault on a police officer, terroristic threats and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Timothy Hill, 22, said he's not close to his brother and thinks he last saw him in January 2011. Hill did not disclose his brother's complete mental health history but said he was taking drugs for treating attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder as early as age 6.
Hill said his brother had once threatened to kill him. "I had a feeling he was going to eventually, one day, do something stupid, but not of this magnitude."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/brother-suspected-ge...
Once again, anything to divert attention from the subhuman Trayvons in Oklahoma.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean anti-Semite like Farrakhan or Joe Kennedy?
Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?
Just need some clarification.
Joe Kennedy is dead, Farrakhan is a whackjob, Ron Paul is a current member of the House of Representatives, do you think he should be attending?

'Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?' Debunked

Clarification complete.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

32,117 more posts till we reach 1 million!
Hopefully you will have had the decency to die before then.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of Trayvon, how's that Obama/Holder investigation coming along. You black folks still hoping for "justice"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Always refreshing to see people who will stand up for their principles.....
so you didn't vote for Mitt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 176,729
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 25 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 28 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 30 min Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,224

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago