Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967985 Aug 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He had an AK47

"AK47, the very bes there is. When you absolutely, positively gots ta k*ll evry mth*fck* in da room, accept no substitutes"!!!

Samuel L Jackson
Head chimp/Jackie Brown

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967986 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.K. Met Office Hadley Centre
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/media/pdf/q/s/Pap...
Although the rate of surface warming appears to have slowed considerably over the most recent decade, such slowing for a decade or so has been seen in the past in observations and is simulated in climate models, where they are temporary events.
Global mean surface temperatures rose rapidly from the 1970s but have been relatively flat over the most recent 15 years to 2013. This has prompted speculation that human induced global warming is no longer happening, or at least will be much smaller than predicted. Others maintain that this is a temporary pause and that temperatures will again rise at rates seen previously.
(I have another one if you're interested.)
Carol's driving along the interstate. She accelerates to 90 mph.Wow, she thinks, I am going fast. After 20 minutes of driving at this speed, Carol no longer thinks it is driving fast.She thinks this speed is just normal.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967987 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what Mitt said; just go to the hospital, call 911.
You're on your own now Homer, have to leave! Keep up the good fight.
Hasta la coochie!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967988 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be anything you want except treasonous.
Supporting the elimination of the Constitution is treasonous.
We don't like treasonous veterans. We don't like treasonous people, period.
It's that simple.
Well son. If you want to be treasonous, that's your thing.

forgive me if I don't wish you success.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967989 Aug 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming you Democrats use sockpuppets all day long. You erroneously whine when you "think" others are doing it, but you lowlife hypocrites do it all day long yourself. Now go mow your lawn paranoid, sleazy idiot.
By the way, I'm not shrimp on a treadmill, but he sure is funnier than you are!
Baawwaaahh!!!!!
But... he's still American son!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967990 Aug 21, 2013
Here's another one, PDupont.

http://www.thegwpf.org/leaked-ipcc-report-str...

The absence of any significant change in the global annual average temperature over the past 16 years has become one of the most discussed topics in climate science," wrote David Whitehouse of the Global Warming Policy Foundation in June. "It has certainly focused the debate about the relative importance of greenhouse gas forcing of the climate versus natural variability."

A draft of the upcoming AR5 report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which is set for final release in Oct. 2014 and used by governments around the world, offers a variety of explanations for the mystery.

Then there's this.

http://www.thegwpf.org/arctic-ice-growth-1971...

A 1971 National Geographic map shows that there is a lot more Arctic sea ice now than there was 42 years ago.

----

I suppose climate has been unpredictable since the beginning of time and no matter which data you choose to believe - and even when temperatures were clearly on the rise the first part of this decade - we were only talking about an increase of 0.2 to 0.8 degrees Celsius.

It just looks more serious on the graphs but you have to look at the actual increase in temperature.

Anyway, take it or leave it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967991 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, all we have to do is somehow get the government to generate a budget for itself, and to spend less money next year than it spent last year.
We seem to be unable to do either of these things with Democrats controlling the Senate.
lol! Cons set a fine example son of how to spend son.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967992 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You are from the Soviet Union, which side are YOU on?
Moose and Squirrel must die.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967993 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(I was more tired than usual yesterday. But since I'm more rested today, it's easier to come back on and be reminded how backwards things really are.)
This won't make any difference to you, but here it is:
Republicans gave Democrats their tax increases. They wanted more.
Democrats refused cuts in entitlements. Obama promised "line by line" elimination of waste, fraud and abuse four years ago.
Democrats couldn't shuffle the blame off on Republicans.
It's how they roll. Tax and spend...ignore waste, fraud, abuse and duplication in a broken system...blame Republicans...get votes.
So nothing changed because of the sequester.
Good morning anyway, PDupont.
So... cons should be celebrating the sequestration.

Cons?

hello?

cons?

are you out there?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967994 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Enough with the small rocks the so-called "liberals" are throwing this morning. Let's see the big rocks....
In Obama's world, Obama would have never been born.
Obama's mother was knocked up by some black communist who dumped her, arranged for her to marry some young communist from Kenya and take her to Kenya to have the baby.
If that happened today, Obama's mother would simply go to the Planned "Parenthood" facility and get a government-paid abortion.
... and Obama would never have been born.
This reminds me of the tactics of Ming the Merciless. He would send one of his UFOs to some planet, and if that planet were sufficiently advanced to send a space ship to investigate it, he would destroy that planet, thus preventing any potential challenge to his mercilessness.
Obama is leading us to a world where he would never have been born. You can't help but see the irony in that.
lol! You idiots are so 'concerned' with Benghazi, yet let bushie boy's invasion of a sovereign nation simply slide by!

It's hilarious what you idiots consider 'small rocks' when it comes to your politics.

Gettysburg, PA

#967995 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What year is it? 2013?
How about we talk about the issue.
You didn't respond to the subject of the post. All you did was regurgitate some programmed indoctrinated bullshit without addressing the content of the post.
Here it is again for your convenient reference:
Want health care?
You've already got it. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
Or, what you really want is the same health insurance as everyone else paying for it, right?
I'll tell you how to get health insurance like everyone in Congress has: get elected to Congress.
How to get health insurance everyone who works their whole life has: get a fucking job and show up for work every day on time and do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
Problem solved. That wasn't too difficult.
What other problem can we solve for you?
Dumbwaiter thinks treating injuries & the effets of disease is healthcare. Its not. Healthcare is regular visits to the doctor where conditions & diseases are caught early or prevented.

Then you think all employers provide health insurance. Just get a job & presto you have health insurance. Wow, what a sheltered life you must live.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967996 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Doubt it. Ted Cruz will be sorry he gave up his Canadian citizenship and single payer healthcare.
Who do they have? Chris Christie? Has he lost any weight since that surgery? Rand Paul, whose father is attending an anti-Semite conference? Michelle Bachman?
The only viable candidate they had was Jon Huntsman and they trashed him right away. Why? Because he was the only one with a brain.
I think Hillary's got it, but anything can happen in 3 years. Wendy Davis? Elizabeth Warren?
You indoctrinated clowns are ignoring Andrew Napolitano. It's the usual Democrat tactic of ignoring something that scares you to death.

How would Andrew Napolitano be as president?
How would Andrew Napolitano be as a candidate?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967997 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!
Stop all welfare. All it does is propagate a culture voluntarily dependent on the rest of the country for subsistence without providing the motivation for self-reliance, and they get an attitude about how they are superior to everyone and demand the rest of the country pay them tribute and bow to them.
How much less money would the government spend if the government led people toward self-reliance instead of teaching them to be a leech on the rest of the country that actually makes the economy work?
Can you give us a dollar figure for the reduction of government spending if all welfare is eliminated?
Well gee son. I'm not sure how much the dod gets funded.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#967998 Aug 21, 2013
LOOKS LIKE THEy ARE GETTING REVENGE FOR TRAYVON BASEBALL PLAYER FROM AUSTRILA is shot in the BACK have mercy LORD NOT ONE WORD FROM AL SHARPTON not a word from the MARTIN FAMILY not a word FROM LILY non from OBAMA its not OBAMA doesnt like WITE PEOPLE HE DOESNT CARE PERIOD bottom line and OH its not a COUP in EGYPT WHY OBAMA BECAUSE YOU SAID So if you say BLACK IS WHITE thats what it is GTFOH OBAMA you are confused about who you really are you were raised WHITE and had to deal with the pain of the real world they LUMPED YOU WITH PEOPLE YOU DIDNT IDENTIFY WITH and you had no choice if you still wanted to live a care free life that you are used to how sweet it is he plays cards during important meetings then takes a PICTURE suggesting he was there all along his biggest success is showing AMERICA THAT EVERYONE IS BIGGOTTED IN AMERICA INCLUDING AFRICAN AMERICANS where are the SUBURBAN LIBERAL DEMOCRAT TRAYVON MARTIN SUPPORTERS THE YOUNG MAN SHOT IN THE BACK BY THE YOUNG CRIMINALS what should be done with them why is this not a NATIONAL ISSUE racists SONICFILTH, REAL DAVE< LEOSANUS, LILY,YEAH, DEM all BIGOTS AND RACISTS LIBERALS AND THEY THINK BLACK PEOPLE ARE GLAD THAT THESE BIGOTS SUPPORT OBAMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967999 Aug 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really (pretty good coverage below)? Ethnicities are almost ALWAYS left out of stories (and that practice should end).
Bravo to her for talking him down, but it would have been preferable had she shot & killed him....
School clerk Antoinette Tuff in an interview on ABC's "World News with Diane Sawyer" said she worked to convince the gunman to put down his weapons and ammunition.
"He told me he was sorry for what he was doing. He was willing to die," Tuff told ABC.
She told him her life story, about how her marriage fell apart after 33 years and the "roller coaster" of opening her own business.
"I told him,`OK, we all have situations in our lives," she said. "It was going to be OK. If I could recover, he could, too."
Then Tuff said she asked the suspect to put his weapons down, empty his pockets and backpack on the floor.
"I told the police he was giving himself up. I just talked him through it," she said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/suspect-...
'Ethnicities are almost ALWAYS left out of stories (and that practice should end).'

White person kills White person!

seeing as how only 16% of the whites who murdered every year are killed by other ethnic groups, i think that headline should be seen a lot more often, don't you? like 84% of the time?

and btw...let me know when BillO has something to say about the black woman talking the white man out doing something stupid even though he was bound to.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#968001 Aug 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Update on the three Oklahoma chimps!! They need more bananas up there!!
Here are their facebook/twitter posts in the week before the little gibbon cowards murdered the unarmed Aussie kid. Shakespeare, take note.....:-)
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/were-chr...
The 15 year old is James Edwards. On August 15, a day before the shooting, the “bored” teen apparently posted a terse status update on Facebook, where he goes by the name “Lilbuggy” but his Facebook address is “blackcoon44.”
"I've never been this mad in my life...#pissed^^"
He also posted this ambiguous update, which could be taken to mean shots or music recordings. Evidently the former.
"Bang 2 drops in 2hours"
According to other posts on the page, Edwards is an aspiring rapper. And, he’s not a fan of “snitches.”
"A snitch n&&a that's that sh*t I dont like" #chief keef
Its a shame these monkeys are now removed from the gene pool. No doubt some Nobel Laureate-worthy musings would have emerged from their stunning introspections....:-)
How about Lothar Schaeffer and his 15 year old son from Osceola County Florida.

Lothar let the kid pick out a gun so the kid chose a 45cal. assault style rifle and went out with his buds and shot up about 20 homes before shooting and killing two people just for kicks. I guess they must have been bored eh?

Lothar bonded out this morning___seems like he knew right along that the kid had murdered two people but never alerted authorities because he knew he'd be in deep shit for not securing the weapon.

Nice white folks of German heritage.

Gettysburg, PA

#968002 Aug 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should moochers collect more welfare simply because of where they choose to live?
Now Galt argues for less State's right & more dictation from the Federal Government.,

Galt flip flops more than Romney.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968003 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean anti-Semite like Farrakhan or Joe Kennedy?
Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?
Just need some clarification.
Ah! your opinion versus facts again?

you can believe whatever you want.

the real world has a more accurate take!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#968004 Aug 21, 2013
stupid gains new heights...

Poll: Louisiana GOPers Unsure If Katrina Response Was Obama’s Fault

A significant chunk of Louisiana Republicans evidently believe that President Barack Obama is to blame for the poor response to the hurricane that ravaged their state more than three years before he took office.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968005 Aug 21, 2013
The JFK Assassination Marked the End of the American Republic
Mathias Broeckers, born 1954, is a German investigative journalist and the author of more than ten books, most of them related to the topics of drugs, terrorism and deep politics. He works for the daily German newspaper TAZ and the webzine Telepolis. His latest book,“JFK: Staatsstreich in Amerika”(“JFK: Coup d’Etat in America“), was published this August at Westend Verlag in Frankfurt, Germany.

Lars Schall: Mr. Broeckers, a writer who authors a book about the assassination of John F. Kennedy that does not follow the verdict of official history faces the problem of being condemned on an instant basis as a “conspiracy theorist” who engages in “conspiracy theories.” May I ask you at the beginning of this interview to explain to our readers that those critics – consciously or unconsciously – are acting exactly according to the “playbook” of the CIA?

Mathias Broeckers: In January 1967, shortly after Jim Garrison in New Orleans had started his prosecution of the CIA backgrounds of the murder, the CIA published a memo to all its stations, suggesting the use of the term “conspiracy theorists” for everyone criticizing the Warren Report findings. Until then the press and the public mostly used the term “assassination theories” when it came to alternative views of the “lone nut” Lee Harvey Oswald. But with this memo this changed and very soon “conspiracy theories” became what it is until today: a term to smear, denounce and defame anyone who dares to speak about any crime committed by the state, military or intelligence services. Before Edward Snowden anyone claiming a kind of total surveillance of internet and phone traffic would have been named a conspiracy nut; today everyone knows better.

LS: What do you see as the prime motive(s) to get Kennedy killed?

MB: To make a long story, which I elaborate in the book, short: JFK had made definitive steps to end the cold war. He had denied the involvement of the army in the Bay of Pigs invasion, which he had inherited from his predecessor, he had solved the missile crisis in Cuba through direct and secret contact with the Soviet-leader Khrushchev, he had ensured a nuclear test-stop with the Soviets, and he had ordered the withdrawal from Vietnam. All this against the will of the military, the CIA, and even against many members of his own administration.

LS: If one looks at the crime from the perspective of “motive, means, opportunity,” which groups are the most likely culprits? Some of the usual suspects may have had a motive, but neither the means nor the opportunity, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min jacques Ottawau 181,699
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]