Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967940 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Kennedy is dead, Farrakhan is a whackjob, Ron Paul is a current member of the House of Representatives, do you think he should be attending?
'Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?' Debunked
Clarification complete.
Homer is debunked once again.

Ron Paul is retired.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967941 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You people are sofa ing stupid you don;t know when you are being mocked.
STFU phaglawn jockey, or we'll put the boots to the back of your head (while your bucky beaver teeth are on the curb)....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967942 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You were born in Russia, you wouldn't understand how real Americans feel about this nation.
I thought that was his wife? They're both Russians? Get them out of here.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967943 Aug 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Two (2) Communist thugs sent by Obama, trying to disrupt a peaceful meeting.
LOL! I guess you forgot about the Tea Baggers disrupting the peaceful town hall meetings to discuss healthcare reform.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967944 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You are from the Soviet Union, which side are YOU on?
If we could figure out a way to "despunk" YOU, sperm banks across the country would have a year-long surplus.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967945 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Want health care?
You've already got it. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
Or, what you really want is the same health insurance as everyone else paying for it, right?
I'll tell you how to get health insurance like everyone in Congress has: get elected to Congress.
How to get health insurance everyone who works their whole life has: get a fucking job and show up for work every day on time and do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
Problem solved. That wasn't too difficult.
What other problem can we solve for you?
yes, Reagan made sure that ANYONE would get treatment when they walked into a hospital. and who pays for that treatment?

thanks a bunch Ron. no wonder my taxes are so damn high!!! never mind the 11 times you raised taxes!! most of my working life i've had to pay so redneck white trash can walk into hospitals and demand a liver transplant!!

and hey DB...do you have any idea of how full of shit you are? and that you can walk into any hospital you want and get free treatment and free drugs to fix that problem thanks to Republicans?

if i were you, which thank whatever deity you Neanderthals worship i am not, i'd go for the free Prozac.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967946 Aug 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you hate them, you hate everyone. Quel surprise.
The cost of living in New York compared to Idaho? Keep listening to Limbaugh, the fat drug addict; you're getting dumber by the day.
Why should moochers collect more welfare simply because of where they choose to live?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967947 Aug 21, 2013
I guess he big question on everyone's minds is will we ever have another Republican president?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967948 Aug 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is debunked once again.
Ron Paul is retired.
LOL!! You really handed Homo his retarded azz there (hope you wore gloves).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967949 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess you forgot about the Tea Baggers disrupting the peaceful town hall meetings to discuss healthcare reform.
You forget a LOT of things, homo. Must be the spooge....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967950 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Lewis Black said take back Mexico all the way to the Suez Canal, and tell the messicans to "swim this bitch".
you do understand about irony and sarcasm, don't you?

i'm sorry to have to say this, but you cons are a bunch of humorless twits.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967951 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean anti-Semite like Farrakhan or Joe Kennedy?
Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?
Just need some clarification.
Is this Republican Twister? Joe Kennedy? Seriously? Farrakhan?

I don't really give a ratsazz what Ron Paul does; I'm happy he is continuting his anti-Semitism and white supremacy. It'll keep his squirrely son far from the White House. White Power!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967952 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Kennedy is dead, Farrakhan is a whackjob, Ron Paul is a current member of the House of Representatives, do you think he should be attending?
'Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?' Debunked
Clarification complete.
Farrakhan and his monkeys work for the city of Chicago. Farrakhan and his monkeys also were hired by Senator Barack Hussein O'bama as security. Yes a whack job who was a close friend to the O'bama's--lived right down the street in Hyde Park. What a coincidence that they were friends huh?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#967953 Aug 21, 2013
Obama to implement Shariah law in Oklahoma!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967954 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
I guess he big question on everyone's minds is will we ever have another Republican president?
Doubt it. Ted Cruz will be sorry he gave up his Canadian citizenship and single payer healthcare.
Who do they have? Chris Christie? Has he lost any weight since that surgery? Rand Paul, whose father is attending an anti-Semite conference? Michelle Bachman?
The only viable candidate they had was Jon Huntsman and they trashed him right away. Why? Because he was the only one with a brain.
I think Hillary's got it, but anything can happen in 3 years. Wendy Davis? Elizabeth Warren?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967955 Aug 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should moochers collect more welfare simply because of where they choose to live?
Ever play dodge rock? Guess you got hit in the head.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967956 Aug 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasel. You are a liar & an idiot. We've seen this routine of yours before nimrod and it ain't workin'
Chimpydave might be the most retarded poster ever seen on topix......

Prevented this

#967957 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you do understand about irony and sarcasm, don't you?
i'm sorry to have to say this, but you cons are a bunch of humorless twits.
sure I think Louis Black is funny when he talks about how ignorant the messicans and negroes are.

Prevented this

#967958 Aug 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama to implement Shariah law in Oklahoma!!!
O'bama tried to instill Shariah in Egypt too-look how that worked out for the country. Mubarak is being released. Shariah instillers Mo Bro Hoodies are being arrested and or killed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967959 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, Reagan made sure that ANYONE would get treatment when they walked into a hospital. and who pays for that treatment?
thanks a bunch Ron. no wonder my taxes are so damn high!!! never mind the 11 times you raised taxes!! most of my working life i've had to pay so redneck white trash can walk into hospitals and demand a liver transplant!!
and hey DB...do you have any idea of how full of shit you are? and that you can walk into any hospital you want and get free treatment and free drugs to fix that problem thanks to Republicans?
if i were you, which thank whatever deity you Neanderthals worship i am not, i'd go for the free Prozac.
Yes, sending people to hospitals for anything that ails them is asinine and very expensive.

You can trace most of the country's current woes back to Reagan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 10 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 70,609
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 48,505
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 38 min KeepUpGoodWork 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup