Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#967925 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Bush invaded & you replied:
"It's easy to prove your posts wrong, even though you are a weasel.
For example, in the above post, you state Bush did the invasions. That is mere rhetoric from you bimbos. The reality is this:" then a link to Congress passing the authorization.
The part where you said I was wrong is where you are saying Bush did not do it but Congress did.
The word "Alone" appears no where.
Do you think Congress would have voted to invade Iraq Bush did not ask?
Weasel. You are a liar & an idiot. We've seen this routine of yours before nimrod and it ain't workin'

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967926 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You were born in Russia, you wouldn't understand how real Americans feel about this nation.
Obama was born in Kenya and indoctrinated in Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky tactics his entire life, apologized all over the world for the United States being the United States, sabotaged Iraq, sabotaged Afghanistan, and has muslim terrorists in the White House every day.
If Obama loves this country, why did he surround himself with the people who hated the United States his entire life?
How about we get one of those old patriotic chants going.
Everybody. All together now.
"God DAMN America"
Now, that's love for a country.
Any enemy of the United States is, and has always been, a friend to Obama. That's why muslim terrorists are in the White House every day.
The million muslim march is going to be met by a million American bikers in DC on 9/11.
Which side do you think Obama will be on?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967927 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean anti-Semite like Farrakhan or Joe Kennedy?
Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?
Just need some clarification.
You forgot anti-Israel like Bocajews lily and Jean from Queens and draft-dodging Jew-hater Ghost/Yeah/Tonto/etc..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967928 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I understand SNAP is a good program and a necessity in a compassionate society such as ours, Homer.
What YOU don't seem to understand is we have a broken system. There are people who take advantage of those who don't know the difference between compassion and gullibility.
Explain to me why you are so against accountability and oversight and why you support an oversized government who can't do either.
And why you are so against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.
I really don't understand.
More lies and deceit, I knew you'd never stop, Homer is not against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.

Fix it then, your Republican teabagger brethren's solution is to get rid of it, take it up with DBWriter, I'm sure Galt probably feels the same way as well as the rest of the tea bagging sock puppets and most Republicans.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967929 Aug 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he did stupid. The Republicans wanted the Bush tax cuts to be retained across the board and Obama wanted them to stay the same for those making under $250,000 ($200,000 for individuals) and for them to go up to pretax cut levels for those making more than that. The final legislation raised taxes on those making more than $400,000 while retaining the lower rates for 98% of taxpayers.
That's called a compromise.
Actually, the Republicans DID compromise by giving the Democrats their tax increase.

But, just like under Reagan and Bush, they get what they want and renege on the expected compromise in return - cuts in the budget.

It might cost them votes, so they renege every time.

Obama promised to go by "line by line" in the budget to eliminate waste, fraud and abuse in entitlement programs four years ago.

Democrats won't even hold Obama to his own promise - and all Republicans were asking for in return.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967930 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!
Stop all welfare. All it does is propagate a culture voluntarily dependent on the rest of the country for subsistence without providing the motivation for self-reliance, and they get an attitude about how they are superior to everyone and demand the rest of the country pay them tribute and bow to them.
How much less money would the government spend if the government led people toward self-reliance instead of teaching them to be a leech on the rest of the country that actually makes the economy work?
Can you give us a dollar figure for the reduction of government spending if all welfare is eliminated?
in 2011 it 1.028 trillion we spent on welfare, it hasn't gone down.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967931 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Kenya. How does he feel about this nation?
Moose and squirrel must die.
Debunked.

He is a natural born U.S. citizen born in Hawaii, whereas YOU and Ted Cruz are not.
You will never understand what it means to be a real American nor be able to share in the same love for our(natural born Americans) country.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967932 Aug 21, 2013
Update on the three Oklahoma chimps!! They need more bananas up there!!

Here are their facebook/twitter posts in the week before the little gibbon cowards murdered the unarmed Aussie kid. Shakespeare, take note.....:-)

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/were-chr...

The 15 year old is James Edwards. On August 15, a day before the shooting, the “bored” teen apparently posted a terse status update on Facebook, where he goes by the name “Lilbuggy” but his Facebook address is “blackcoon44.”

"I've never been this mad in my life...#pissed^^"

He also posted this ambiguous update, which could be taken to mean shots or music recordings. Evidently the former.

"Bang 2 drops in 2hours"

According to other posts on the page, Edwards is an aspiring rapper. And, he’s not a fan of “snitches.”

"A snitch n&&a that's that sh*t I dont like" #chief keef

Its a shame these monkeys are now removed from the gene pool. No doubt some Nobel Laureate-worthy musings would have emerged from their stunning introspections....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967933 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Cruz heckled during ‘Defund Obamacare’ event:‘You have health care, so can we!’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/21/cruz-he...
...and as Cruz is acknowledging their 1st Amendment rights the cops drag them out the door.
Two (2) Communist thugs sent by Obama, trying to disrupt a peaceful meeting.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967934 Aug 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Global temperatures have been going down Carol? Where did you get that crap? Here's some actual facts;
• Average temperatures have climbed 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit (0.8 degree Celsius) around the world since 1880, much of this in recent decades, according to NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.
• The rate of warming is increasing. The 20th century's last two decades were the hottest in 400 years and possibly the warmest for several millennia, according to a number of climate studies. And the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports that 11 of the past 12 years are among the dozen warmest since 1850.
• The Arctic is feeling the effects the most. Average temperatures in Alaska, western Canada, and eastern Russia have risen at twice the global average, according to the multinational Arctic Climate Impact Assessment report compiled between 2000 and 2004.
• Arctic ice is rapidly disappearing, and the region may have its first completely ice-free summer by 2040 or earlier. Polar bears and indigenous cultures are already suffering from the sea-ice loss.
• Glaciers and mountain snows are rapidly melting—for example, Montana's Glacier National Park now has only 27 glaciers, versus 150 in 1910. In the Northern Hemisphere, thaws also come a week earlier in spring and freezes begin a week later.
• Coral reefs, which are highly sensitive to small changes in water temperature, suffered the worst bleaching—or die-off in response to stress—ever recorded in 1998, with some areas seeing bleach rates of 70 percent. Experts expect these sorts of events to increase in frequency and intensity in the next 50 years as sea temperatures rise.
• An upsurge in the amount of extreme weather events, such as wildfires, heat waves, and strong tropical storms, is also attributed in part to climate change by some experts.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/.../1206_041... ...
The article you cited is only a snippet of the whole thing so there's a lot more there that could change your whole argument.
Oh, "hi" phag. Tell Barney I said to GFH......

Prevented this

#967935 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Lewis Black tells Rick Perry: Go back to college,‘and this time, try to memorize some stuff’
“He may run for president again,” Black said of Perry on Tuesday.“If that happens, as a comedian, I’m thrilled, but as a citizen, I weep.”
O’Donnell also mockingly asked Black,“Are you now or have you ever been a Canadian?,” a swipe at another Texas politician, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).
“No, I’m not,” Black responded.“I have too much of a genetic predisposition to irony and sarcasm.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/21/lewis-b...
Lewis Black said take back Mexico all the way to the Suez Canal, and tell the messicans to "swim this bitch".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967936 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You were born in Russia, you wouldn't understand how real Americans feel about this nation.
Homer is debunked.

Anybody from New Jersey lacks any understanding of America.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967937 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Kenya and indoctrinated in Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky tactics his entire life, apologized all over the world for the United States being the United States, sabotaged Iraq, sabotaged Afghanistan, and has muslim terrorists in the White House every day.
If Obama loves this country, why did he surround himself with the people who hated the United States his entire life?
How about we get one of those old patriotic chants going.
Everybody. All together now.
"God DAMN America"
Now, that's love for a country.
Any enemy of the United States is, and has always been, a friend to Obama. That's why muslim terrorists are in the White House every day.
The million muslim march is going to be met by a million American bikers in DC on 9/11.
Which side do you think Obama will be on?
Debunked.

You are from the Soviet Union, which side are YOU on?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967938 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A new study by the CATO Institute, a public policy think tank, found that some welfare recipients make more “income” than those in the private sector.
A mother with two children in New York, for instance, is able to collect $38,004 per year in welfare handouts. This is greater than the starting salary of a teacher in the state.
And the problem is not limited to New York. CATO found that many states give handouts with sums greater than what workers earn in the private sector. According to the study, Hawaii is generally the most generous with benefits — there, a mother of two is eligible to earn $60,590 per year.
The study also pointed out the least generous states. A mother of two in Idaho, the state that came in dead last, is only eligible for $11,150 per year.
Perhaps most unsettling is the fact that in 33 states, welfare recipients make more than they would at an $8 per hour job. In fact, in 12 of those states, welfare recipients make more than they would at a $12 per hour job.
*frankly I hate these lazy bitches. Poor my ass.
If you pay them more not to work than they can earn by working, many will choose not to work.”
Welfare programs have ballooned since former president Lyndon B Johnson declared a “war on poverty.” Since then, a whopping $15 trillion has been spent on programs to help the needy.
Now, 83 federal welfare programs combined represent the largest federal expenditure. In 2011 alone,$1.028 trillion was spent on welfare payments.
Of course you hate them, you hate everyone. Quel surprise.
The cost of living in New York compared to Idaho? Keep listening to Limbaugh, the fat drug addict; you're getting dumber by the day.

Prevented this

#967939 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
These O'bamasons were born in America:
Surveillance video from several businesses captured images of the suspects’ vehicle…
After the teens were arrested, Ford said the driver, who is 17, told police they were all at the scene of the slaying and that the 16-year-old suspect pulled the trigger.
“He said the motive was,‘We were going to kill somebody,’” Ford told Australian radio station 3AW.
They were defending themselves. From being bored.

Do you think they feel any way about the 'nation'?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967940 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Kennedy is dead, Farrakhan is a whackjob, Ron Paul is a current member of the House of Representatives, do you think he should be attending?
'Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?' Debunked
Clarification complete.
Homer is debunked once again.

Ron Paul is retired.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967941 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You people are sofa ing stupid you don;t know when you are being mocked.
STFU phaglawn jockey, or we'll put the boots to the back of your head (while your bucky beaver teeth are on the curb)....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967942 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
I thought that was his wife? They're both Russians? Get them out of here.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967943 Aug 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Two (2) Communist thugs sent by Obama, trying to disrupt a peaceful meeting.
LOL! I guess you forgot about the Tea Baggers disrupting the peaceful town hall meetings to discuss healthcare reform.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967944 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked.
You are from the Soviet Union, which side are YOU on?
If we could figure out a way to "despunk" YOU, sperm banks across the country would have a year-long surplus.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Learn to Read 182,316
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info