Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,433)

Showing posts 888,641 - 888,660 of1,078,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Six Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everyone has heard of Houston, San Antonio and Austin. I don't know why it is so hard to fathom that people work in Houston to make the income but don't want to live in Houston, Tx. Are you familiar with Carlton Woods which is probably where Obama would live if he were to relocate here.
Or "Guns Point" in Sheila Jackson Lee's district.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence. Perhaps because knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison?
Funny how you can't tell what a real document looks like son!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you give us some of those facts, dufus.
Why? All you've provided is your opinions son.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
'Birther' Orly Taitz: Ted Cruz Has 'Basically the Same Issue as Obama'
"Clearly there is an issue of eligibility," crusading skeptic of President Barack Obama's birth certificate Orly Taitz told U.S. News. "It's basically the same issue as Obama has."
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
ok birther boys and girls, how are you liking Orly now?
"Clearly there is an issue of eligibility."
she ain't no Homer, but it works for me.
You still haven't told us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence. Perhaps because knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman denies empirical data.
Your lie doesn't change the fact that your "data" was purely anecdotal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes improve the common good. I don't consider myself worse off simply because of the tax rate. Only a real loser like you wouldn't see the benefit of better roads, schools, military, medical research, support for the needy, etc.
Taxes remove money from the economy to support worthless government drones.

Roads and schools are state and local functions and medical research should be privately funded.

The needy can get a job, at least after Obama is deposed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
LePage: I Never Said That Obama Hates White People
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) is denying that he ever said that President Barack Obama "hates white people," as reported by the Portland Press Herald Monday.
"I never said that. And you guys are all about gossip," he told reporters Tuesday.
According to two Republican lawmakers who asked that their names be withheld for fear of political retribution, LePage made the comment at a private fundraiser last week. Others who spoke on the record said they had no memory of him saying that, however.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/l...
Where's the beef?

Besides, Obama clearly does hate white people.
Thurd Term

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

How about it?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes improve the common good. I don't consider myself worse off simply because of the tax rate. Only a real loser like you wouldn't see the benefit of better roads, schools, military, medical research, support for the needy, etc.
Try the roads in california where taxes are sky high, you fvkn emoron. Schools in california suck and we have some of the dirtiest air in the nation. Your ows taxes for the commn good is a bunch of bullsht.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now if I could just get rightwingers to post the truth.
Obama is a fraud. Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis. Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Michelle had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance scamming crime. Obama is a muslim. Obama is a communist. Obama was indoctrinated of hatred for the United States and white people his entire life. Obama's homosexual lovers in Chicago were executed. Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in government. His sole job is to read prepared script from a teleprompter and sign documents as ordered to do so.
Vallerie Jarrett is a communist and is the real president. The Democrats' Marxist welfare subprime home loan program caused the economy to collapse after two years oversight by Democrats.

You're right. Speaking the truth makes me feel a lot better.
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only rightwing losers complain about how the government confiscates money and mismanages it. That's why it is IMPERATIVE that we Democrats continue to buy votes by giving away tax dollars to our base.

This is how we do it. A new study conducted by the CATO Institute finds that New York welfare recipients are eligible for more in benefits than teachers earn. The study says that a New York mother of two is eligible for $38,004 in welfare benefits, which is more than the annual salary of a New York entry-level school teacher.

But it’s not only New York. CATO also found that in many states welfare pays better than work. Hawaii had the highest wage-equivalent benefits for a mother and two children at $60,590. Seriously?! Is that great or what?

That’s not all! The study also found that “33 states and the District of Columbia offer welfare benefits that pay recipients more than an $8-an-hour job would. Twelve states and the District of Columbia offer welfare packages that pay better than a $15-an-hour job does.”

Wow. Talk about a system that can keep us Democrats in office! Now, I am not trying to say that people on welfare are lazy, but what incentive is there for unemployed Americans to try and get back in the work force? If you pay them more not to work than what they could actually earn at a full-time job, why would anyone choose to go and work?

Since the 1960s and the “war on poverty” programs started, the U.S. taxpayers have spent over $15 trillion on these anti-poverty programs. The federal government has 126 low-income programs of which 72 offer citizens cash or in-kind benefits.

If this is not a sign that keeping our base in the welfare system will continue to buy us votes, I don’t know what is.

If those Republicans want to preach about personal responsibility, and a strong work ethic, let them. We'll sew this up with all the new poor illegals we'll make citizens, keep them in the welfare system and voting for the redistributors.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Florida voters are registered in other states and vote in both places?
Well, we know of at least two, one a (D) and the other and (R) who got carried away during the 08 race.

I think Scott's purges have found about 15 or so illegal voters, five of which were charged with a crime. Given the number of Florida voters that's a pitiful waste of money given that each name investigated costs taxpayers about $5.

Years ago, there were plenty of dual voters and years ago the "nursing home vote" was a bullsht deal. Not these days though, with Florida's open records "sunshine laws" and voter lists available to the public at no cost by county and less than $20 for the state the fraud has diminished.

It might be different wherever the fk it is that you actually live however.

BTW Florida also sells it's drivers license lists, to any and all. They make terrific prospect logs__particularly if you Se Habla.
concerned gal

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

dad wrote:
I learned that you only have to be half black to be African American.
Can anyone explain that to me?
no, because you are too stupid
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boulder DA clears 17 suspected illegal voters
http://www.koaa.com/news/boulder-da-clears-17...
there ya go.
it's just more fun to use a site that makes fun of Republicans.
An anecdotal investigation by a Democrat political hack.

Fools like you debunk your credibility by using joke sites.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Damnably Bad Writer, but your language skills get worse be the sentence. What's a boot brown bar?
What?
... and your first trick of the night before doing motor-t.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't give you answers for questions that aren't based on facts.

i'm not a birther.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Thurd Term wrote:
How about it?
...the plan all along...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the beef?
Besides, Obama clearly does hate white people.
clearly, he hates his mother.[?]

and btw...Bush hated black people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in the locations where the voting machines were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote, and the other locations where the weren't that stupid and programmed the voting machines to steal only one in three or one in four votes.
debunked
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a fraud. Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis. Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Michelle had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance scamming crime. Obama is a muslim. Obama is a communist. Obama was indoctrinated of hatred for the United States and white people his entire life. Obama's homosexual lovers in Chicago were executed. Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in government. His sole job is to read prepared script from a teleprompter and sign documents as ordered to do so.
Vallerie Jarrett is a communist and is the real president. The Democrats' Marxist welfare subprime home loan program caused the economy to collapse after two years oversight by Democrats.
You're right. Speaking the truth makes me feel a lot better.
all debunked, many times over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 888,641 - 888,660 of1,078,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,858
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 174,495
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min ritedownthemiddle 45,764
Amy 7-22 50 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 3 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search