Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Cartersville, GA

#967566 Aug 20, 2013
who="Thomper UK"true

Since: Nov 11

United States

#967567 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Biden will almost certainly run. Why not?
He is the second incompetent after Obama.

No person had being more incompetent than Marine Corpse-man Obama!

President Obama addressed a crowd of about 3,000 Marines, sailors and military family members at Camp Pendleton, Calif., and the speech went off without any major hitches. There was no major gaffe, for example, like mistakenly saying Army Sgt. 1st Class Jared Monti was alive to receive his Medal of Honor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967568 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks you are a pathetic dweeb who squeals ("omg") like a little girl.
Go play with your dolls and leave the discussion to adults.
ah. denigration. the last bastion of the weak of mind.

if only i could repay in kind.

United States

#967569 Aug 20, 2013
http://obamasgaffes.blogspot.com/2010/10/obam...

41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes !

Obama grant them amnesty from taxes!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967570 Aug 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
We should ban guns or explosives or idiot Liberals?
we should ban white folks from owning a gun if they don't have enough sense to figure out that a gun is loaded.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967571 Aug 20, 2013
hey Homer...

Revoking Ted Cruz’s Canadian Citizenship May Take 8 Months

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

you're back in the game!
Tonto

London, UK

#967572 Aug 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
http://obamasgaffes.blogspot.c om/2010/10/obama-wants-more-br eak.html?m=1
41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes !
Obama grant them amnesty from taxes!!!
It raises question of: how much do YOU owe the IRS in back taxes? Shall we find out, Jose'? All you charitable givers with big hearts extending yourselves voluntarily to help the poor and underprivileged... let's do an experiment, shall we? Let's just audit only your returns for the last 15 years. Just you. If it comes out clean well then, you are ALL forgiven your ignorance. If it doesn't though, if it turns out your "success" is due to your exploitation of a flawed and easily manipulated system, then we kill you and your family. Ok? Seems fair enough? The odds are are in your favor. You're telling the truth, right? You're pure as the driven slough, right? Right, Jose'? Actually, let's open it up a little bit. Anybody want to take Tonto up on his or her tax purity? Anybody? Hmmmmm... Cayman Islands indeed.
Tonto

London, UK

#967573 Aug 20, 2013
The name, Diogenes comes to mind. Just one of you will release the others of their guilt, is there not just one among you? Only even one? Didn't think so. So raise your hands if you owe the country you claim to love nothing at all? No? Well, Tonto has a nice big jar for you to sleep in... forever. You pathetic liars.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#967574 Aug 20, 2013
Six Figures wrote:
http://frac.org/federal-foodnu trition-programs/school-breakf ast-program/
They are looking for programs to cut. Why not start with breakfast?
People have a hernia if a kid who probably got a free breakfast doesn't get a lunch. I've skipped meals. Haven't you? Why don't they consolidate and serve Brunch? Problem solved.
Why don't you start with loopholes exempt to the lower 2 classes &, for rich benefit only? Start with that! Why is it that when the conversation of cuts come up, the first thing y'all want to target is programs designed to keep the poor from sinking even lower than they are? Like I told Carol," it's republican tradition to look down on people of lesser financial status &, look up to people of greater financial status!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967575 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. denigration. the last bastion of the weak of mind.
if only i could repay in kind.
Go cry, little girl.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

United States

#967576 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>we should ban white folks from owning a gun if they don't have enough sense to figure out that a gun is loaded.
That will include blacks too!

Therefore Liberals!!!

Notice that Conservatives own guns.

Liberals hate guns and therefore do not know how to use them!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967577 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Correction...even if "they're" dead or registered in 50 states.
We all know we're so screwed, right?
Anyone think we're going to survive Obamacare? The economy? The deficit? The dysfunction of government?
Give the power back to the states. And amend the Constitution to include term limits in Congress and the Supreme Court. ASAP.
Cwayzee

United States

#967578 Aug 20, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>It raises question of: how much do YOU owe the IRS in back taxes? Shall we find out, Jose'? All you charitable givers with big hearts extending yourselves voluntarily to help the poor and underprivileged... let's do an experiment, shall we? Let's just audit only your returns for the last 15 years. Just you. If it comes out clean well then, you are ALL forgiven your ignorance. If it doesn't though, if it turns out your "success" is due to your exploitation of a flawed and easily manipulated system, then we kill you and your family. Ok? Seems fair enough? The odds are are in your favor. You're telling the truth, right? You're pure as the driven slough, right? Right, Jose'? Actually, let's open it up a little bit. Anybody want to take Tonto up on his or her tax purity? Anybody? Hmmmmm... Cayman Islands indeed.
Only Liberals do not pay taxes.

I am a Conservative therefore a little bird told Harry Reid that I did not pay any charity when in reality I paid more than Obama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967579 Aug 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore Liberals!!!
yeah, you just keep telling yourself that libs don't know how to use guns.

come try to take mine and see what happens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967580 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry, little girl.
OMG! OMG! OMG!
your intellectualism is overwhelming. no wonder you can't ever win an argument.
Tonto

London, UK

#967581 Aug 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Liberals do not pay taxes.
I am a Conservative therefore a little bird told Harry Reid that I did not pay any charity when in reality I paid more than Obama.
Really? You paid more in (taxes or charity?) than the President of the United States? But that's not what I asked you was it, Jose'? I asked you whether you paid what you owed in taxes. What you answered was, and I accept a certain amount of interpolation error here, that you paid in charity as much as someone you hated did. More in fact. Now I'll ask you again, Jose', did you pay the country you claim to love, what you owed it in taxes? this is all rhetoric, Jose', you already answered the question. And since you don't understand who you're talking to, I would suggest that you just made a grievous error. Armenian much?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967582 Aug 20, 2013
Tonto wrote:
The name, Diogenes comes to mind. Just one of you will release the others of their guilt, is there not just one among you? Only even one? Didn't think so. So raise your hands if you owe the country you claim to love nothing at all? No? Well, Tonto has a nice big jar for you to sleep in... forever. You pathetic liars.
Hah, we had a Diogenes here a while back__a sprm guzzlr from Brevard County FL. After the Larry Craig debacle he changed his name to Aphelion__predictable.

Greek mystology.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967583 Aug 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Cwayzee
Cwayzier than a shthouse rat.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967584 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Seems the country, the entire world and nature itself is unraveling.
It's my fervent hope this, too, shall pass. But best we get our priorities in order. Just in case.
Good idea to have our priorities in order anyway.
Later.
delusional
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967585 Aug 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore Liberals!!!
loco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 47,008
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]