Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,432)

Showing posts 888,621 - 888,640 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Republicans constantly whine about how terrible things have been for the past five years and cite abstract data to support it. I can't think of one friend or relative that isn't doing better now than five years ago, that's a reality.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote, and 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
Supposedly, there's little evidence that this has led to widespread voter fraud but it has raised concerns that the system is vulnerable.
Ben Skupien, a registered voter who now lives in Northern Virginia, is pretty typical. He has moved repeatedly over the years and says he's probably registered to vote in about a half-dozen states.
http://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/146827471/study...
"Democrats and Republicans both agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess."
Considering how well the government manages to oversee welfare fraud and is on top of overseeing veterans' benefits, I can't see a problem here with voter fraud.
Anyone see a problem?
Voter rolls are rarely purged of those who die or move away.

Without voter ID, anyone can vote under their names and the fraud is never detected.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonto wrote:
What's a "bordering house" anyways? She must mean one about to be bulldozed by Jewish settlers in a Palestinian neighborhood.
She's really concerned with the Mexican "boarder," however.(I think it might have something to do with arranging a loveless marriage for a green card, myself.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> So, what does Tea Party Republicans have against feeding hungry children? There is no 'power ' for the Federal Government to 'give back to the states'ever since the United States Constitution was ratified by all the states. The states gave up their independent powers of defense, economy, and managing international relations with other rival states in creating one ,single , centralized Federal Republic.
Baghdad Bob at it again!!! Do you ever get anything right?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
Republicans constantly whine about how terrible things have been for the past five years and cite abstract data to support it. I can't think of one friend or relative that isn't doing better now than five years ago, that's a reality.
Emoron cites anecdotal data.
Its okay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> I think I'm a homo
So does everyone else here who reads your posts. Difference being, they know it for certain.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote, and 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
Supposedly, there's little evidence that this has led to widespread voter fraud but it has raised concerns that the system is vulnerable.
Ben Skupien, a registered voter who now lives in Northern Virginia, is pretty typical. He has moved repeatedly over the years and says he's probably registered to vote in about a half-dozen states.
"Democrats and Republicans both agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess."
Considering how well the government manages to oversee welfare fraud and is on top of overseeing veterans' benefits, I can't see a problem here with voter fraud.
Anyone see a problem?
no.

Colorado GOP Probe of Alleged Voter Fraud Comes up Empty

Despite the GOPís continued efforts to scare the public into believing in-person voter fraud is common, in order to justify their voter suppression tactics, the Colorado investigation reveals once again that in-person voter fraud remains exceedingly rare. Secretary of State Gesslerís Office identified seventeen cases they thought worth investigating and all seventeen came up without a single instance of fraud detected. So far the state of Colorado has identified one case of voter fraud in the last five elections, a single solitary case from 2004 that was discovered too late to prosecute because the statute of limitations had expired.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/17/colora...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong has to do with living off the oil derived from the millions of years of decomposed Dinosaur bodies for too long.
Oil and gas result from decayed plant life, not "dinosaur bodies", you senile old Bocajew. And fools like you claim to be expected on so-called global warming.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Anyone see a problem?
Not Florida's lists which are once again being purged of illegals and intrastate felons at the request of our esteemed guvnah Rick "crazy eyes" Scott.

Dead people not so much, how many Florida voters do you suppose die each year doll?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer/Hillary 2016!
Clearly I am a force to be reckoned with, just ask Ted Cruz. My campaign against his Canadian citizenship took 1 whole day. Homer knows how to get things done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now if I could just get rightwingers to post the truth.
They don't have the skills to discern the truth. They boast about their contempt for education; you're a "snob" if you've attended college. Every chance they get they mock our educational system because it failed them, or more correctly, they failed in it. The only attribute rightwingers consider worthy is the ability to whine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
Everybody whose taxes were increased by Obama is worse off, but losers like you wouldn't know about that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Baghdad Bob at it again!!! Do you ever get anything right?
What'd you do now? You make some more wrong predictions? Economic collapse,$7 gas, electricity bills going up tenfold, Romney will win, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Emoron cites anecdotal data.
Eman denies empirical data.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
Despite the GOPís continued efforts to scare the public into believing in-person voter fraud is common, in order to justify their voter suppression tactics, the Colorado investigation reveals once again that in-person voter fraud remains exceedingly rare. Secretary of State Gesslerís Office identified seventeen cases they thought worth investigating and all seventeen came up without a single instance of fraud detected. So far the state of Colorado has identified one case of voter fraud in the last five elections, a single solitary case from 2004 that was discovered too late to prosecute because the statute of limitations had expired.
So in another words, massive voter fraud: debunked
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
Do you have a real source for this garbage?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil and gas result from decayed plant life, not "dinosaur bodies", you senile old Bocajew. And fools like you claim to be expected on so-called global warming.
experts, not expected...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not Florida's lists which are once again being purged of illegals and intrastate felons at the request of our esteemed guvnah Rick "crazy eyes" Scott.
Dead people not so much, how many Florida voters do you suppose die each year doll?
How many Florida voters are registered in other states and vote in both places?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly I am a force to be reckoned with, just ask Ted Cruz. My campaign against his Canadian citizenship took 1 whole day. Homer knows how to get things done.
Bravo Homer and on national potato day no less.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not Florida's lists which are once again being purged of illegals and intrastate felons at the request of our esteemed guvnah Rick "crazy eyes" Scott.
Dead people are routinely reported to Social Security by funeral directors, in exchange for a bounty. These reports could easily be shared with voter registrars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 888,621 - 888,640 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs