Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967513 Aug 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the "observation" that every one of my family and friends is better off now than 5 years ago. An example of a faulty argument using purely anecdotal data would be to cite your idiocy as proof of a failing educational system.
Uh oh. Someone's getting angry. Here, have a scooby snack.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967514 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you know where everyone is posting. You're a busy little topix bee.
The Orlando menu is right in front of me you stupid fk, all of it and that posters name appears on nearly every thread__at the same time. Get yourself a fkn clue dumbass.

Oh, and so is the leaderboard, Lois Lane is in 10th place presently.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967515 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Whatever they give, it helps the REAL poor people.
It's not intended to help the people who pretend to be poor and have a mobile phone and money to buy drugs and booze and cigarettes and money to buy stolen guns and money to pay for hundreds of hours of tatoos and... the luxury of being idle all day and play basketball at midnight.
You have a pretty twisted view of poor people in this country.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#967516 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. And that's why I want someone in the White House that's going to look very closely at disability payments and eliminate about half the people being paid disability by the government.
Before you open your ignorant mouth, you should acquaint yourself with the different slang words and phrases for each branch of the military. I wasn't in the Army.
You weren't in any military branch. A boot brown bar was a rookie second lieutenant in the Marines, which also had the motor-t for motor transport...they have an organization for any old veterans of that MOS...show of hands: who's surprised Damnable Bad didn't know that?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967517 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats give nothing personally to charity, but are very generous with other people's money.
debunked
Anthony W

New York, NY

#967518 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans only grasp half of the concept 'all for one and one for all', they do however grasp the concept of 'me, myself, and I'
The concept of community alludes them.
In summation Republicans are selfish unless they can benefit in some way.
I once had some conservative nut scream out at a speech how conservatives and Republicans donate more to charities than liberals and Democrats. I know it is true, but I don't like to be reminded how we are mostly generous with other people's money and often cheat on our taxes. I figure if I cheat on more than my wife, Hillary will add me to her cabinet.(As in furniture and I can tweet about my "wood").
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967519 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that your family and friends are all losers who suck off the government.
Only an idiot would come to that conclusion. Now I'm not saying you're an idiot, well yes I guess I am.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967520 Aug 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The whole sane world is laughing at O'bama and his love for the Mo Bro Hoodies. O'bama has aligned himself with hoodies from the start, it was obvious to anyone who was paying attention--and now? he has crap on his muzzie loving face. Allah Akbar!
According to Obama's press secretary in a press briefing today, the WH hasn't "decided" if there was a coup in Egypt before cutting off aid.

Maybe they need a dictionary.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967521 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was radical Islamists in Nigeria. I misunderstood where this had happened on the news the other day.
Muslim Brotherhood supporters did burn Christian schools and churches in Egypt but no one was killed inside to my knowledge.
You don't support the MB by any chance?
2013.08.17 (Sohag, Egypt)- A civilian is killed while trying to defend a church from the Muslim Brotherhood. As Egypt’s Islamists blame Christians for the ouster of Mohammed Morsi, anti-Christian violence has reached epidemic levels, with an estimated 82 churches across Egypt attacked and heavily damaged by Morsi supporters in a mere 48 hours. Imagine that, a leader from the Muslim Brotherhood, the same organization that spawned Osama bin Laden, gets elected and then all of the sudden, Christians become persecuted. Who would have thought that would happen? I bet O'bama did.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#967522 Aug 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You were AWOL when they handed out brains too. So, I assume that you were too stupid to get in the army.
All you have to do to get in the Army is become a Muslim who talks and writes bad things about the US and emails terrorists. Then because of political correctness no one will be able to discipline you and even if you murder fellow Americans in the name of your religion, you'll be treated well and the President will call your crime "workplace violence."

Location hidden

#967523 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such data with respect to man-made climate change, only polls of political scientists.
Debunked.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#967524 Aug 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the "observation" that every one of my family and friends is better off now than 5 years ago. An example of a faulty argument using purely anecdotal data would be to cite your idiocy as proof of a failing educational system.
Waaaaiiiit a second! Mini me, are you arguing with yourself?

Orlando, FL

#967525 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter rolls are rarely purged of those who die or move away.
Without voter ID, anyone can vote under their names and the fraud is never detected.
Seems like a logical conclusion to me.

Democrats will take votes wherever they can get them. Even if their dead or registered in 50 states.

Voter ID would skim too many votes right off the top.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967526 Aug 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>House Republicans took steps to replace President Obama’s sequestration, passing bills on two separate occasions. Neither of which the Democratic-controlled Senate considered.
H.R. 5652, Sequester Replacement Reconciliation Act
H.R. 6684, Spending Reduction Act of 2012
5652 would have repealed the sequestration act. This bill saved less than 300 billion over ten years by cutting things like food stamps & Obamacare funding.

No chance in the Senate & Obama would have vetoed the bill because it was just Republicans trying to weasel out of cutting spending like they had promised.

HR 6684 was just a rerun except it left sequestration in place for all but military spending.

There was no serious attempt to find specific cuts that would not rely on cutting spending on the backs of the poor.

I

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#967527 Aug 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Anti-religious zealots like 'Dr. Jones' need to be placed in the public stocks in the village square and ridiculed for his insensitivity to humanity .
Screw the constitution!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#967528 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>one for all? agreed
Nope. Try again.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#967529 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such data with respect to man-made climate change, only polls of political scientists.
"The clock is ticking on a clean-car plan that will dramatically slash pollution in our cities the equivalent of taking 33 million cars off our roads!

The Environmental Protection Agency has only four months to finalize a plan that would clean up our gasoline so it doesn't emit so much pollution when it's burned. And with a new EPA administrator now on board, we have a great opportunity to get it moving!

Of course, Big Oil is out in force trying to kill it. They don't want to make needed changes in their refineries, and they expect us to live with the consequences -- tens of thousands of more respiratory problems in our kids and adults, and the resulting environmental problems.

I just sent an email of support to the new EPA director to finalize this plan now. Will you do the same? You can learn more and send your email by going to Consumers Union's website.

http://bit.ly/Clearer_Air

Thank you!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#967530 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a logical conclusion to me.
Democrats will take votes wherever they can get them. Even if their dead or registered in 50 states.
Voter ID would skim too many votes right off the top.
Ridiculous! LOL

Orlando, FL

#967531 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't understand the question.
I would say - according to the NASA GISS data I posted to you - global warming is not the cause of birds, fish or bottlenose dolphins dying or honey bees disappearing.

All data supports temperatures are decreasing in recent years.

You asked me if someone said global warming was the cause, what would I say?

Didn't you understand that was the answer?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#967532 Aug 20, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>I once had some conservative nut scream out at a speech how conservatives and Republicans donate more to charities than liberals and Democrats. I know it is true, but I don't like to be reminded how we are mostly generous with other people's money and often cheat on our taxes. I figure if I cheat on more than my wife, Hillary will add me to her cabinet.(As in furniture and I can tweet about my "wood").
Go cry a river in front of Mark Sanford, Newt Gingrich, Larry Craig, and the other Republican wife-cheaters who want to deprive hungry people of food by cutting the Food Stamp program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Hole open wides 49,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Grau 68,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min loose cannon 178,089
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••