Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967464 Aug 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Damnably Bad Writer, but your language skills get worse be the sentence. What's a boot brown bar?
What?
... and your first trick of the night before doing motor-t.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967465 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence. Perhaps because knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison?
i can't give you answers for questions that aren't based on facts.

i'm not a birther.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967466 Aug 20, 2013
Thurd Term wrote:
How about it?
...the plan all along...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967467 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the beef?
Besides, Obama clearly does hate white people.
clearly, he hates his mother.[?]

and btw...Bush hated black people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967469 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in the locations where the voting machines were programmed to steal 100 percent of the vote, and the other locations where the weren't that stupid and programmed the voting machines to steal only one in three or one in four votes.
debunked
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967470 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a fraud. Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis. Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Michelle had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance scamming crime. Obama is a muslim. Obama is a communist. Obama was indoctrinated of hatred for the United States and white people his entire life. Obama's homosexual lovers in Chicago were executed. Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in government. His sole job is to read prepared script from a teleprompter and sign documents as ordered to do so.
Vallerie Jarrett is a communist and is the real president. The Democrats' Marxist welfare subprime home loan program caused the economy to collapse after two years oversight by Democrats.
You're right. Speaking the truth makes me feel a lot better.
all debunked, many times over
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967471 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the roads in california where taxes are sky high, you fvkn emoron. Schools in california suck and we have some of the dirtiest air in the nation. Your ows taxes for the commn good is a bunch of bullsht.
The tax money all goes to overpaid and underworked government employees instead of toward building anything.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967473 Aug 20, 2013
Six Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read any posts from the Florida gang? It seems to have dwindled down to Darwin and his alter female ego Silly Pants (Tired). Tired is just diet with a r in it. I guess they don't like me making fun of Disneyworld in Orlando, so they are slamming Texas and thinking everyone lives in a rundown trailer park, has no teeth, etc. The same old lame, tired digs.
BTW I was going to ask you about that. It's not the Florida gang however but the Topix Orlando Forum featuring the crazy ron threads.

And recently you__who is posting on twenty or so threads under a variety of names yet with the same isp location.

What's up with that?
Anthony W

New York, NY

#967474 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes remove money from the economy to support worthless government drones.
Roads and schools are state and local functions and medical research should be privately funded.
The needy can get a job, at least after Obama is deposed.
As a worthless government drone, I resent that!

Taxes will pay for the newest ACORN-like group to have jobs. They will be called Navigators.

The Obama administration released $67 million for Obamacare navigators (who have access to personal information) to explain how the new legislation works. But who exactly are these 'navigators'?

Apparently, Health and Human Services doesn't really care who they are so long as they show people how to enroll in the new Obamacare system.

Calling all Shameeka's and TyRones: Becoming a navigator only requires 20 hours of training with no background check or fingerprinting requirement.

In other words, criminals can easily sign up to become navigators.

Now, a number of Attorneys General from across the country are sounding the alarm, pointing out that navigators with access to personal information will only expose millions of Americans to identity theft and fraud.

But so what? Obamacare uses community organizers like the infamous ACORN will collect data from private citizens in order to get them signed up to various healthcare programs including the exchanges. And they'll be registering them to vote too. It's a win-win.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967475 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the roads in california where taxes are sky high, you fvkn emoron. Schools in california suck and we have some of the dirtiest air in the nation. Your ows taxes for the commn good is a bunch of bullsht.
Ever notice how dumb people always blame the schools? Your air might be cleaner if you didn't support candidates that fight cleaner air initiatives.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967476 Aug 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes improve the common good. I don't consider myself worse off simply because of the tax rate. Only a real loser like you wouldn't see the benefit of better roads, schools, military, medical research, support for the needy, etc.
Republicans only grasp half of the concept 'all for one and one for all', they do however grasp the concept of 'me, myself, and I'

The concept of community alludes them.

In summation Republicans are selfish unless they can benefit in some way.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967477 Aug 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Poor Retarded Obama. Putin laughs at him and now:
"Allies Undercut US Policy in Egypt"
AP
Saudi Arabia's royal family gives its full backing—and its oil money—to Egypt's interim government, and pledges to make up any loss of Western aid due to the crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood. "
The Deer-in-Headlights & Chief Obama seems lost yet again! God forbid the Jive-ass Punk Obama offends the "Muslim" Brothers.
The whole sane world is laughing at O'bama and his love for the Mo Bro Hoodies. O'bama has aligned himself with hoodies from the start, it was obvious to anyone who was paying attention--and now? he has crap on his muzzie loving face. Allah Akbar!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#967479 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
... and your first trick of the night before doing motor-t.
Nope, that wouldn't make sense, but (just I'd long suspected) you've confirmed you status as a broken-down trucker, living on lies and disability.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967480 Aug 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>BTW I was going to ask you about that. It's not the Florida gang however but the Topix Orlando Forum featuring the crazy ron threads.
And recently you__who is posting on twenty or so threads under a variety of names yet with the same isp location.
What's up with that?
I love how you know where everyone is posting. You're a busy little topix bee.

Prevented this

#967481 Aug 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The original creator of the sequester was none other than senator Phil Gramm (R) Texas.
Perhaps you're familiar with some of his other work.
oh you libs are really stretching the lies today:“Lew, Nabors, Sperling and Bruce Reed, Biden’s chief of staff, had initially decided to propose using language from the 1985 Gramm-Rudman-Hollings deficit reduction law as the model for the trigger. It seemed tough enough to apply to the current situation. It would require a sequester with half the cuts from Defense, and the other half from domestic programs.
FACT: It's President Obama's Sequester
President Obama and His Operatives at the White House Proposed the Sequester

Prevented this

#967483 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester was to force Congress to do its job or the cuts would be made across the board.
Republicans said OK.
Then Republicans failed to act.
Why?
I thought they wanted spending cuts? So why didn't they do intelligent cuts on spending that would not hurt the economy or vital services?
When you figure that out, let me know.
House Republicans took steps to replace President Obama’s sequestration, passing bills on two separate occasions. Neither of which the Democratic-controlled Senate considered.

H.R. 5652, Sequester Replacement Reconciliation Act
H.R. 6684, Spending Reduction Act of 2012
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967484 Aug 20, 2013
Republicans give to charity:

A. To receive pat on back

B. To lower their taxes

C. For political purposes

D. All of the above or come combination thereof

E. There is no E.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#967485 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lie doesn't change the fact that your "data" was purely anecdotal.
Your spin doesn't change the fact that YOU use purely anecdotal data to argue against scientifically established empirical data to support climate change.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#967486 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a fraud. Obama's biological father is Frank Marshal Davis. Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Michelle had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance scamming crime. Obama is a muslim. Obama is a communist. Obama was indoctrinated of hatred for the United States and white people his entire life. Obama's homosexual lovers in Chicago were executed. Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in government. His sole job is to read prepared script from a teleprompter and sign documents as ordered to do so.
Vallerie Jarrett is a communist and is the real president. The Democrats' Marxist welfare subprime home loan program caused the economy to collapse after two years oversight by Democrats.
You're right. Speaking the truth makes me feel a lot better.
I think voicing your stupidity makes you feel a lot better!

Prevented this

#967487 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how is shooting an unarmed 13 year old black kid not a hate crime?
though it's a damn shame that white on white isn't a hate crime. with the way you folks act about how killing any white person must be a hate crime, seems a logical step.
it happens every day in Chicago-no one cares. Blacks shoot each other and no one gets charged in over 95% of the cases--it is liberal eugenics, a welcome part of O'bamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 9 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]