Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,425)

Showing posts 888,481 - 888,500 of1,072,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call the clowns the Democrats use "economists".
I certainly would not call a pretend oilfield engineer whose salary we all subsidize an economist.
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonto get real kick out of "Veteran Pride." I mean everybody know DB change urinal cakes as long as he been alive and is darned proud of it. But as years go by, he become Lieutenant General in Supply Corps, or, logistical field engineer. They all do it. It's very cute, unless it's completely pointless.

As we wind down this SECOND pointless armed conflict abroad, having accomplished nothing except disaster, we can picture DB's replacement taking control of the sacred box of urinal cakes with a crisp salute from one professional to another and a hearty Hi-Yo-Silver!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Eman defends calling Obama's dead mother a slut. He & his other persona, Mr Eed, defend the practice of making up lies to slur women.
You call other peoples mother a slut. You are the source. NOw stfu before you look even more foolish racist fck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you can almost hear him hyperventilating as he steps up his game. Now she's a prostitute! What a nutcase. But, they're not racists! Oh no, don't call them that !
It's the culture!
His mom was white.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Surging home sales boost Home Depot earnings.

In other news, J C Penney has posted another huge loss. WalMart has simply beat the sht out Sears/K-Mart, Penney's and others.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where else do you think she got it from? Rush Limbaugh or, any one of the many republican pendants &, conservative TV &, radio stations. It's a sickness all conservatives contracted like the " HIV." This political disease spreads faster than " HIV " on a island full of gays. I challenged DBwriter yesterday to give me his fact based analysis on topic, he has yet to respond without asking someone else to do his homework for him. Carol is another but, different kind of liar. She just has a problem deciphering basic words, in basic formation which forms a complete sentence. She does read but, can't remember the topic, from the subject to the predicate. That disease is called Alzheimer's. It comes with old age for some. For others like Carol, it's really selective memory loss but, she claims Alzheimer's to collect SSI, permanent disability.
Don't listen to Rush.

The crisis in Egypt was being discussed on the news the other day when the information about radical Islamists burning down a school - which actually was a bordering house for children in Nigeria - with children being burned alive or killed exiting the building was reported.

I mistakenly connected the two. I already tried to clear this up. Please forgive me.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing collapse started in 2006. Before Dodd & Frank had committee chairs.
Your own post said it.
But you said two years after Dodd & Frank began oversight which would be Jan of 2011.
You just called yourself a liar.
Republicans are going back to birther stuff they must be a bit desperate.
So far funny posts and repeat of the same old whines
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was radical Islamists in Nigeria. I misunderstood where this had happened on the news the other day.
Muslim Brotherhood supporters did burn Christian schools and churches in Egypt but no one was killed inside to my knowledge.
You don't support the MB by any chance?
Nigeria has issues for a long time.
World outside of Orlando has many problems.
Waiting for more birfoon post with proof
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't call me "Keemosahbee" again. I'm beginning to be offended.
Kemo Sabe is two words which mean: "white man in powder blue outfit and mask is pretty gay," unless you're using it in the colloquial wherein is means, "cancer of the saddle." Word you write is just mish-mosh of Indian sounding syllables that I guess you could roughly translate as: "I found a pubic hair in my horse."
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I fought in a war 40 years ago.
Is it my turn again?
Are you serious?

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/art...
Article about Vietnam still haunting veterans. How old were you?
Survived the war, Agent Orange and PTSD?
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to Rush.

I mistakenly connected the two. I already tried to clear this up. Please forgive me.
Not much chance of THAT happening. Orlando being sucked down into sink hole and white woman worried about Egyptology. Only in Americant.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So does "Homer stuck in the 1880s when people actually were denied healthcare coverage" mean?
Here's your chance to explain why that statement does not say people were not denied coverage since 1880.
You are one stupid fck. Homer implied 30 million people were denied health indurance prior to aca. I was showing him how stupid that sounded. Homer got it.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to prove your posts wrong, even though you are a weasel.
For example, in the above post, you state Bush did the invasions. That is mere rhetoric from you bimbos. The reality is this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_fo...
Liars like you never cite proof to backup your lies.
Yeah sure thing Moonbat, Obama accomplished a lot of good in Libya. The now fly Al Qaeda flags over government buildings, we lost 400 SAMs and:
"The black flag of Al Qaeda has been spotted flying over a public building in Libya, raising concerns that the country could lurch towards Muslim extremism. "
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
You are a liar and an idiot, 2008Bill.
Bush lobbied for the Iraq war. Cheney was running to the CIA everyday looking for a reason. You want to deny that?

According to you, Congress decided to go to war all on their own.

But Bush asked ( yes asked) Congress to give him the authority in order to give him a "bigger stick" to force nuclear inspections. He said military action was a last resort.

Congress said OK & Bush started moving troops.

The idea that you condone killing 4000 soldiers based on lies & deceit shows just how little you care about the lives of our military personnel.
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

What's a "bordering house" anyways? She must mean one about to be bulldozed by Jewish settlers in a Palestinian neighborhood.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, Battle of Wounded Pee. Tonto remember details well: cowboys line up in parking lot with boxes and boxes of urinal cakes and Indians barricade themselves inside with boxes of rocks. As cowboys await their moment to attack, sun come up and melt all urinal cakes. Rocks, however, are as sound as ever. It was a short war but it smelled ok.
Tonto having some difficulty with chronology, however, did you get job swapping out urinal cakes to pay your way through college before or after illustrious career as warrior?
You're close, two-dogs-humping.
I actually cleaned bathrooms at gas stations and cleaned dumpster sites at apartment complexes to get money to live on when the oil field crashed in the early 80s.
When I was at a university, I waited banquets and cleaned a bar after it closed on Friday and Saturday nights to augment the small amount of money I got from the GI Bill.
As you can probably tell, I have no sympathy for the so-called "poor" in this country who just won't work.

So, is it my turn again?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No.
As long as species have been evolving, species have been going extinct. It is estimated that over 99.9% of all species that ever lived are extinct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction
This isn't the same as hundreds of birds falling out of the sky at once in the Midwest and hundreds of dead fish washing ashore along the East Coast, both in 2011.

Honey bees are simply disappearing. I watched a document on it the other day. It's what got me thinking again about the dead birds and fish a few years ago.

Something's going on. Nature knows. Hope we figure it out soon.

It's a widely accepted belief that pesticides and humans interfering with the natural order of things in honey bee hives to produce more honey has caused the disappearance of honey bees worldwide.

Very sad when humans alter or interfere with nature out of sheer greed.
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Six Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/art...
Article about Vietnam still haunting veterans. How old were you?
Survived the war, Agent Orange and PTSD?
No, no, no, he not mean Vietnam, that was pretty well all wrapped up by them, except for packing up the collaborators and running like rabbits. He mean the War in Canada to avoid being deported back to the US to go to jail for draft evasion. Janitors received amnesty in that one too.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

GLOBAL MARCH AUGUST 25

This is to remind everyone that a Global March against Chemtrails&#8236; and &#8234;Geoengineering& #8236; will take place in countries around the world Sunday, August 25, 2013. Website and resources posted...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/global-ma...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You call other peoples mother a slut. You are the source. NOw stfu before you look even more foolish racist fck.
You know darn wel Dumbwaiter & you right whiners were calling Obama's mother a slut long before a turned the tables in Dumbwaiter.

But hey, Eman keep defending those that trash women & use racial slurs.

You right whiners like to defend your own.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>

Apparently they got their hands on an illegal weapon before Traygone did, the results are the same tho.
Yeah, I guess following bonehead NRA spokes-monkey Wayne LaPierre's advice just didn't work. There was NO 'good guy showing up with a gun'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 888,481 - 888,500 of1,072,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 173,728
1st to contact have a gift 14 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 25 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 50 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 55 min Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 59 min HoneyBear1 1,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,452
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••