Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967420 Aug 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
Republicans constantly whine about how terrible things have been for the past five years and cite abstract data to support it. I can't think of one friend or relative that isn't doing better now than five years ago, that's a reality.
Everybody whose taxes were increased by Obama is worse off, but losers like you wouldn't know about that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967421 Aug 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Baghdad Bob at it again!!! Do you ever get anything right?
What'd you do now? You make some more wrong predictions? Economic collapse,$7 gas, electricity bills going up tenfold, Romney will win, etc.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#967422 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Emoron cites anecdotal data.
Eman denies empirical data.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967423 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
Colorado GOP Probe of Alleged Voter Fraud Comes up Empty
Despite the GOPís continued efforts to scare the public into believing in-person voter fraud is common, in order to justify their voter suppression tactics, the Colorado investigation reveals once again that in-person voter fraud remains exceedingly rare. Secretary of State Gesslerís Office identified seventeen cases they thought worth investigating and all seventeen came up without a single instance of fraud detected. So far the state of Colorado has identified one case of voter fraud in the last five elections, a single solitary case from 2004 that was discovered too late to prosecute because the statute of limitations had expired.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/17/colora...
So in another words, massive voter fraud: debunked
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967424 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
Colorado GOP Probe of Alleged Voter Fraud Comes up Empty
Despite the GOPís continued efforts to scare the public into believing in-person voter fraud is common, in order to justify their voter suppression tactics, the Colorado investigation reveals once again that in-person voter fraud remains exceedingly rare. Secretary of State Gesslerís Office identified seventeen cases they thought worth investigating and all seventeen came up without a single instance of fraud detected. So far the state of Colorado has identified one case of voter fraud in the last five elections, a single solitary case from 2004 that was discovered too late to prosecute because the statute of limitations had expired.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/17/colora...
Do you have a real source for this garbage?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967425 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil and gas result from decayed plant life, not "dinosaur bodies", you senile old Bocajew. And fools like you claim to be expected on so-called global warming.
experts, not expected...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967426 Aug 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not Florida's lists which are once again being purged of illegals and intrastate felons at the request of our esteemed guvnah Rick "crazy eyes" Scott.
Dead people not so much, how many Florida voters do you suppose die each year doll?
How many Florida voters are registered in other states and vote in both places?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967428 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly I am a force to be reckoned with, just ask Ted Cruz. My campaign against his Canadian citizenship took 1 whole day. Homer knows how to get things done.
Bravo Homer and on national potato day no less.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967429 Aug 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not Florida's lists which are once again being purged of illegals and intrastate felons at the request of our esteemed guvnah Rick "crazy eyes" Scott.
Dead people not so much, how many Florida voters do you suppose die each year doll?
Dead people are routinely reported to Social Security by funeral directors, in exchange for a bounty. These reports could easily be shared with voter registrars.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967430 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean a police action son?
No. The country was being invaded by a foreign army from a communist country. That doesn't qualify as a police action. Who started that lie? Oh, yeah. The same people who started the entire system of lies about Vietnam to entire population was duped with. The Democratic Party.

Is it my turn again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967431 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in another words, massive voter fraud: debunked
Homer's intelligence is debunked by his reliance on a phony website.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967432 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in another words, massive voter fraud: debunked
yes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967433 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, the financial debacle was also a capitalistic problem.
Just as much as constant poverty, slavery, and imprisonment within closed borders is a communist problem.
Would you rather have cycles, or constant poverty enslaved in a communist state?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#967434 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody whose taxes were increased by Obama is worse off, but losers like you wouldn't know about that.
Taxes improve the common good. I don't consider myself worse off simply because of the tax rate. Only a real loser like you wouldn't see the benefit of better roads, schools, military, medical research, support for the needy, etc.

Allentown, Pa

#967435 Aug 20, 2013
The deck is stacked against the dim party in 2016, after 8 horrendous years of the Muslim. obama will do to the dims what Bush did to the Republicans. Plus if he exits the office before 2016, which I think has a high probability of happening, by either a military coup, a "phony scandal", or being outed as a Kenyan usurper, anyone that is tied to his criminal Administration will have their name forever tarnished.

It's hilarious how the left is embracing a Hillary Presidency, even though their messiah has 3 1/2 more years to go! That speaks volumes on his competency, or lack there of!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967436 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Hannity: If Chester A. Arthur Had To Produce A Birth Certificate, Why Not Obama?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/hannity-if-che...
i guess carol doesn't watch Hannity.[!]
who knew?
carol, any self respecting anti-birther is well aware of the Arthur birthers.
HISTORICAL BREAKTHROUGH Ė PROOF: CHESTER ARTHUR CONCEALED HE WAS A BRITISH SUBJECT AT BIRTH
http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/...
looks like you birther losers will still be at 100 years from now.
You still haven't told us why Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence. Perhaps because knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you sent to prison?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967437 Aug 20, 2013
LePage: I Never Said That Obama Hates White People

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) is denying that he ever said that President Barack Obama "hates white people," as reported by the Portland Press Herald Monday.

"I never said that. And you guys are all about gossip," he told reporters Tuesday.

According to two Republican lawmakers who asked that their names be withheld for fear of political retribution, LePage made the comment at a private fundraiser last week. Others who spoke on the record said they had no memory of him saying that, however.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/l...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967438 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why son? You've 'studied' the financial debacle and can only blame non cons and CRA.
Clearly you have a bigger problem with facts!
How about you give us some of those facts, dufus.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967439 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Donald Trump, Other Birthers Totally Peachy With Canadian Anchor Baby Ted Cruz To President US
You might think that after all the foofaraw and fuck-tussling over the birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama, thereís no way in hell that the birther crowd would ever support a candidate who was indisputably born in a totally different country that is not the U.S.A., right?
Donít be silly. Birthers are coming forward to say they just canít get enough of Ted Cruz, who was born in Calgary, British Columbia Alberta, Canada [Doktor Zoom sucks at geography. This would worry him if "Canada" were a real country]ó even though there are like three different countries named right there. But birthers are saying, nahh, man, itís OK, because even though his father was a Cuban citizen, his mom was an American citizen, so itís cool, heís totes American. Itís a totally different case from that of the Kenyan Usurper, whose father was Kenyan and whose mother was an American citizen, because Ted Cruz never lived in Indonesia or ate a dog or something argle bargle beagle.
http://wonkette.com/525562/donald-trump-other...
Capitalism is better than communism.
Canada is better than Kenya.
Cruz is better than Chipetto.
OMG.
TFO.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967440 Aug 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now, watch the name calling! Your back is probably huntching as we speak! Okay, let's be fair, we're the monkey's in evolution like Caesar from " Planet of the Apes." You're the monkey's that refused to be a part of evolution. Kinda like the monkey's of today, if you believe in evolution of course. Why are there still monkey's if humans evolved from monkey's ? You have to tell me why some of your species never evolved!
You call destroying an education system, regressing to medieval rule by preordained elite, and instituting the exact same system that produced the three worst mass murderers in the history of civilization evolving?
What planet Hollywood do you live on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do want to be an artist? 1 hr ARTIST LINE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 180,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 5 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 7 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News