Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
888,361 - 888,380 of 1,099,814 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#967176 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
taxes have skyrocketed?
military downsized?
country in danger?
well, you know what they say about opinions....
Sonicspaceshot has a new pair of rose colored glasses on today.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#967177 Aug 20, 2013
Obama: If I had a son he'd look just like Sunny.

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/369617...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967179 Aug 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Poor Retarded Obama. Putin laughs at him and now:
"Allies Undercut US Policy in Egypt"
AP
Saudi Arabia's royal family gives its full backing—and its oil money—to Egypt's interim government, and pledges to make up any loss of Western aid due to the crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood. "
The Deer-in-Headlights & Chief Obama seems lost yet again! God forbid the Jive-ass Punk Obama offends the "Muslim" Brothers.
You think that was by accident?

Everyone knows our best hope is the Egypt military to reset the democracy.

We put our aid on hold & Saudi fills in.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#967180 Aug 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hello, my name is Ted Cruz, I'm from Canada, I am loyal to the queen of England, my father fought side by side with Castro. I'd like to be your president.
That dog won't hunt.
Not again today, you imbecile.

Gettysburg, PA

#967181 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The avalanche didn't start until two years after the Democrats took over full oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
During this period of "Housing started its slide in 2006", we had two years of constant lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Christopher Dodd was being paid more in bribes by the financial institutions that caused the collapse than any other person in the entire Congress. Barney Frank threw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and got busted for running a male prostitution ring out of his house, and who knows hom many other felonies Barney Frank committed that we never heard of, so they didn't have to bribe him.
Just how uninformed are you?
In 2006 Frank & Dodd were in minority positions. Nice try.

And really, bringing back the "super Barney" argument how one overweight gay guy defeated the entire Republican led House & Republican administration from his minority position in Congress?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967182 Aug 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
F*k off parasite. This is America-not CommieTICland.
tic tic
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#967183 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so i guess Bush shouldn't have weakened the rules for CRAs in 2005.
somehow it's everyone's fault but the person who was in charge when it happened.... unless you're Barack Obama.
We know, propaganda queen. Democrats never implement & support bad policies. It's always Bush's fault. You fascists on the left are so honest and always accept responsibility (for nothing!!!)

OK - continue on with your propaganda now, little commie.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#967184 Aug 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Then look at all the pics in comparison with the Communist.
In one of them, even the hairdudedoo is strikingly similar.
Sometimes the apple really doesn't fall that far from the tree, once the orchard is cleared for a clearer view anyway.
Giving the fact that you're on a computer, there's no reason you can't look this up. Bunch in Jay-z & the old gangster that looks like Jay-z. They are not related at all. The O.G is from a different part of the country &, the picture is from like the 1920-30 but, they look identical. Now it's Frank Marshall, before it was Malcolm X. It's every blackman on earth of conceivable age. FYI, nearly all black men with low haircuts hair style looks the same. It's not a stereotype, it's reality. A world you people refuse to be a part of.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#967185 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Gallup poll shows only 22% of Americans are happy with the direction of the country. 75% are dissatisfied.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163940/satisfactio...
So we're all kind of feeling the same way you are right now. Except the ones on here who belong in the 22% group. But they're in denial. It's sometimes very hard to admit you've been wrong.
Sure Carol, but who are people blaming? 22% is also an average of polls showing approval ratings for Republicans in Congress. Even the Fox poll which typically skews to the right only gives them 24% approval.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967186 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It obviously proves you lied son.
I'm sure that's a tidbit you wanted to slide by.
I wonder what you would have done to your kids if they gave the same excuse you just did?
Detention!!!!!!!
You were the poster to whom I directed the challenge to point out another president whose father was not American-born..."unless you know of another one besides this one."

That's not a lie...son. It was a challenge.

Sonic named Chester Arthur, so you weren't up to the challenge. You were probably a poor student too.

But I will also remind you that Chester Arthur's father was not a Muslim bigamist who married his mother while being married to another woman, and there was no speculation of an avowed Communist being Arthur's real father who looked very much like him.

And Chester Arthur's father was pro-capitalism.

Still trying to get over yourself, I hope?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#967187 Aug 20, 2013
"Obama Administration Secretly Suspends Military Aid To Egypt"

Obama is quietly meeting the demands of his superiors in the Muslim Brotherhood.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967188 Aug 20, 2013
Anti-Obamacare Rage, Once a GOP Hit, Fizzles Despite Town Halls

Heritage Action may be launching town halls against the health-care law, but the rage that fueled the Tea Party wave has died down—and even Republicans are starting to walk away.

“Next to impossible,” said Tea Party favorite Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), when asked about the odds of repealing the Affordable Care Act. Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) said much the same thing last month:“Listen, as long as Barack Obama is president, the Affordable Care Act is going to be law.” And even Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), the closest thing to a Tea Party avatar, has voiced skepticism that the law can be stopped. Asked by Fox News’ Sean Hannity about his support for the “defunding” strategy proposed by Senate conservatives, Paul said that while he supports it, he “may not be able to guarantee victory.”

None of that has deterred Cruz, Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who are the main advocates behind the “defund” strategy. Nor has it stopped House Republicans from floating Obamacare repeal as a condition for lifting the debt ceiling this fall, despite the odd timing of the demand. By the time Congress needs to lift the debt limit, the federal health-care exchanges would have already gone online.

...Heritage, then, can play as many of the old tunes as it likes. When Oct. 1 comes, the Affordable Care Act will be there, ready to confer benefits, provide security, and begin the slow transformation of American health care.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967189 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
As much as I'm concerned about the direction of this country, I'm becoming more concerned about what nature is trying to tell us.
http://prescriptiondesk.com/articles/pollinat...
http://offgridsurvival.com/deadbirdsaroundthe...
Honey bees, birds and fish are mysteriously dying worldwide.
The list of states where this is happening is in the second link above. It is disturbingly widespread.
I'm actually more concerned about this, frankly.
Anyone else?
No.

As long as species have been evolving, species have been going extinct. It is estimated that over 99.9% of all species that ever lived are extinct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#967190 Aug 20, 2013
Ted 'I heart Canada' Cruz

Gettysburg, PA

#967191 Aug 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We should mind our own business. Obama should have never followed the French with the Libya fiasco. Now that Obama is president, you on the left are all gung ho war mongers. Not a peep from you radical Democrats Once Obama was elected, now we have scandals & cover-ups galore, yet not a peep.
You are the last one on this thread that should talk about being uninformed, as you just make crap up all the time, dolt.
No boots on the ground accomplishing more than Bush did with full invasions killing thousands of our sons & daughters.

Feel free to actually prove my posts wrong.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967192 Aug 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicspaceshot has a new pair of rose colored glasses on today.
and look at you with the same old blindfold.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967194 Aug 20, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
"This post explains why you are so confused.
Do you ever research anything before opening mouth and inserting your foot?" - L L
Yes. And, I discovered Obama looks like his biological father.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967197 Aug 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We know, propaganda queen. Democrats never implement & support bad policies. It's always Bush's fault. You fascists on the left are so honest and always accept responsibility (for nothing!!!)
OK - continue on with your propaganda now, little commie.
i may continue? thank you sir....

Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

"The Bush administration took a lot of pride that home ownership had reached historic highs," Snow said during an interview. "But what we forgot in the process was that it has to be done in the context of people being able to afford their house. We now realize there was a high cost."

Lawrence Lindsay, Bush's first chief economic adviser, said there was little impetus to raise alarms about the proliferation of easy credit that was helping Bush meet housing goals.

"No one wanted to stop that bubble," Lindsay said. "It would have conflicted with the president's own policies."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#967198 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But my inquiry was more important. And you haven't reassured me that you DO see something wrong with the government going out of its way to get people on food stamps who don't want them and finding ways to succeed in making them dependent on government.
So, again, tell me you do see something very wrong here.
Carol do you even realize that the majority of SNAP beneficiaries are children? Of course not because you're an idiot. Once again you've demonstrated that your pro life beliefs end when a child is born. You don't give a crap about whether they're getting proper nutrition or medical care afterwards. You're a fraud.
Also you couldn't answer the original inquiry so you tried to change the subject like you always do.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#967200 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I started thinking like a liberal, I'd be even more confused.
Because Obama coming up with the idea of sequestration and then using it to paint a picture of doom and gloom is bizarre.
We all know he wanted Republicans to look like the bad guys if they let it happen. But it's still bizarre.
Even liberals must know this made no sense. We can only hope.
Once again stupid, sequestration was a Republican idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 27 min _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 27 min Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 28 min _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••