Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,419)

Showing posts 888,361 - 888,380 of1,071,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
As usual you have no answers. You are all lies and BS. Keep it up, a large majority laugh at your stoopidity.
I will say this you do provide laughs.
Peace
KMA
Look, dipsh*t, I've answered that a gazillion times & you people are too GD stupid to get it.

Its not my job to try to educate the uneducatable.

Certainly you know what an unfunded tax cut is, right Moocher Eed?
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Seniors were paying that prior to adding Part D.
Republicans passed part D without properly funding it.
Duh a Vey, did you apologize to Galt for lamebrainedly trying to collectively lump and labelduhm "who yo baby daddeee???" types in with those who KNOW with certainty, no doubt need be applied?

Jackboot, spoon fed ignorance licking Duhmmy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years after Frank & Dodd got chairmanships would be Jan of 2011.
I have news.
The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007. Housing started its slide in 2006.
Just how uninformed are you?
The avalanche didn't start until two years after the Democrats took over full oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
During this period of "Housing started its slide in 2006", we had two years of constant lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Christopher Dodd was being paid more in bribes by the financial institutions that caused the collapse than any other person in the entire Congress. Barney Frank threw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and got busted for running a male prostitution ring out of his house, and who knows hom many other felonies Barney Frank committed that we never heard of, so they didn't have to bribe him.

Just how uninformed are you?
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasy blather from bizarro land.
Where is George W. Bush? It appears heís been hidden away since the day he left office. He hasnít campaigned for GOP politicians, hasnít given big public endorsements and wasnít even invited to the RNC this past summer.
Its a lot easier to blame Obama for EVERYTHING if Republicans pretend he never existed.
Oh gee, Bush has a life beyond poliTICS.

Who would want anything to do with the current mess in DC now, if they didn't have to. Smart man-staying the heck away from and out of the ineptness of loserville.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The laws haven't changed son.
LOL-if you lived in Hawai'i you would know it has. Hawai'i universal health care for children was dropped after only seven months. Free it was free--so every idiot signed up and broke it within seven months. LOL--you so stupid.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are one sick SOB. You really get your rocks off demeaning women, you are a real man? No!!! You are a simple hater, a piece of manure.
Peace
KMA
Dumbwaiter has called Obama's dead mother a slut a gazillion times & Eed didn't give a sh*t.

Limbaugh called single women having sex sluts. Eed didn't care.

But When I turn the tables on Dumbwaiter in an obvious ploy to of using Dumbwaiter's tactic on his mother, Eed has a f*cking fit.

Why is that Eed. Protecting the demeaners of women like you protect the racists? I think so.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always found Canadian webs to be a step above par average.
As in (the ones I've looked at anyway) still metered with a modicom of integrity, decency and ethics.
Things that often LACK, especially in the world of joirnalisTics, these days.
Canada Free Press is conspiracy theory site comparable to Infowars.

the Alex Jones of the North.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Explain the numerous pictures of Barack Sr &, Jr together. Barack Sr, Jr, & Jr's mother all together. I look like my dad, my brother looks like my mother but, we have the same parents! He doesn't have to look like his father to be his son. Haven't you seen Maury before?
Then look at all the pics in comparison with the Communist.

In one of them, even the hairdudedoo is strikingly similar.

Sometimes the apple really doesn't fall that far from the tree, once the orchard is cleared for a clearer view anyway.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just kill yourself, there's no hope for your illness
Carol now a birfoon?
End of story
LOL
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty amazing.
Carol speak for Black people?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
If sequestration was something about which Obama was so against and something for which he painted such a dismal picture of doom and gloom, why was it his idea to begin with and why did he sign it?
Something I've never quite understood.
HEY STUPID! Paul Ryan was pushing for sequestration way back in 2004. Paul Ryan wrote the sequestration bill. It was a Republican idea from the beginning dumbass. Signing the sequestration was a strategic move on the President's part. He's not going to waste time and energy on fights he can't win unlike the House Republicans with their 40 going no place votes to repeal the ACA. He called their bluff. You want spending cut? Well here they are and Democrats are going to be able to use them in 2014.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you can almost hear him hyperventilating as he steps up his game. Now she's a prostitute! What a nutcase. But, they're not racists! Oh no, don't call them that !
It's the culture!
You haven't looked at all the piktures have you losertic.

You should-as the old saying goes--pictures really are worth more than a thousand words sometimes.

Too bad for you-you o'velevteenage poitus poster posuer picture aint nothing speshull-just another Hienz 57 style American mutt, standing on the podium of the poliTical puppetry it evolved from.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama looks like his biological father.
Yep, he sure enough does.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama looks like his biological father.
"This post explains why you are so confused.
Do you ever research anything before opening mouth and inserting your foot?" - L L

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Productive contributors in this country are most defiantly worse off under O.
Try telling that lie to General Motors auto workers and the hundreds of thousands of people who work in the large oil and gas, auto parts,and repair services industries in America.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's father was Frank Marshal Davis. The problem is, Obama's father dumped Obama's mother after he knocked her up.
That's typical for what the black culture has become, isn't it?
Obama would never have been born is the US was like it is today then. After being knocked up and abandoned by some black communist, Ann Dunham would have gone to the Planned Parenthood facility and had an abortion.
In Obama's world, Obama would never have been born.
Probably not a good idea to besmirch the president's deceased mother - even if Obama's father might not be who we think he is.

We can speculate about Davis without bringing up his mother's past. We all have skeletons in our closets, and she's no longer part of the equation, so it's best she be left out of it.

That's just my strongly felt suggestion.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
See, that makes your statement a lie. Liar
So does "Homer stuck in the 1880s when people actually were denied healthcare coverage" mean?

Here's your chance to explain why that statement does not say people were not denied coverage since 1880.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada Free Press is conspiracy theory site comparable to Infowars.
the Alex Jones of the North.
There's too many other sites with the same type info, and a LOT of it too. Looks to me like there's been a lot researched, from all over. I'd never looked at ANY of it before, but now I have to figure logically, after reviewing some of it-

They can't all be "conspiracy" theorists. Sometimes the truth really is,(when it Finally actually finds its way to the forefront) just the truth.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"martinezjosei"
I must have missed something. Did not president nobama say he would act if Chemical weapons were used? Chemical weapons have been used to date. No action by obama, just more BS.
Peace
We are now supplying weapons. You really are quite u informed.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Paul Ryan was pushing for sequestration way back in 2004. Paul Ryan wrote the sequestration bill. It was a Republican idea from the beginning dumbass. Signing the sequestration was a strategic move on the President's part. He's not going to waste time and energy on fights he can't win unlike the House Republicans with their 40 going no place votes to repeal the ACA. He called their bluff. You want spending cut? Well here they are and Democrats are going to be able to use them in 2014.
LoisLane59 wrote:
"If sequestration was something about which Obama was so against and something for which he painted such a dismal picture of doom and gloom, why was it his idea to begin with and why did he sign it?
Something I've never quite understood."

President Obama never thought that House Republicans would be so juvenile as to actually choose 'sequestration' as a preferred hissy fit from actually working out a budget with him. Obama thought all Republicans were grown up enough to know that we have to pay taxes because we can't get along in this world if we don't pay for the stuff we want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 888,361 - 888,380 of1,071,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 2 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr hands on AR 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••