Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967245 Aug 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I Sure do, let's start with the rich. Loopholes designed for &, taken advantage of by the rich to cut their obligatory tax contribution. These same loopholes are not privy to the lower classes you spoke of. Then let's talk about big business such as, oil. How is it a industry annually making record profits need subsides. Same can be said for the agricultural industry, farms, congress, the medical field etc... So why is it inbred in you to look at & point at those taken the smallest portion of of tax payers money. I'll tell you why. You look down on those not of equal financial status as you &, look up to those of greater financial status. It's a republican trait, the reason you won't win another election in the near future!
Even if it were true republicans would "never win another election", it wouldn't help retarded chimps like you. The rich will stay rich, and you will stay poor and downtrodden. Their lives will be champagne & caviar, yours will be roaches, filth, and fusillades of bullets.

That's the way it is, and the way it will ALWAYS be for crumb-grovelling hood rats......
LCNlin

United States

#967246 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not global warming. Some scientists speculate it's the increase in pesticides in the environment. Others speculate it's the magnetic poles are shifting.
But it's not global warming. The average global temperature has gone down, not up, in recent years. The average global temperatures dropped since at least 2002. The temperature has decreased by 0.74°F (0.39°C) since January 24, 2006.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/environment/art...
Whatever it is, it's quite concerning.
Funny,.... an authority on Global warming, a Masters Degree?
Some basic qualification for your opinions?
Have a Nice Day
LCNlin

United States

#967247 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tempting me to start talking about how fraudulent the Democrats' version of Obama's family is again.
OMG.
TFO.
Capitalism is better than communism.
Canada is better than Kenya.
Cruz is better than Chipetto.
Throw the frauds out.
<laughing> see you as a Democrat trying to embarrass the republicans with birfoon posts.
Keep posting
Tonto

UK

#967248 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call the clowns the Democrats use "economists".
On the other hand, you struggle with just calling yourself a janitor so, perhaps, a battle of binary nomenclature, would be a little one-sided?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#967249 Aug 20, 2013
Boy was FDR so Right about Public Unions!!
FDR…“We don’t want elected officials lulled into codependent contracts that give unionized government workers irrationally generous compensation with the understanding that the unions will repay the officeholders with pay-back votes, campaign contributions or Election Day get-out-the-vote activities.” There’s not a better example to illustrate what FDR meant by Kerry action!!
Kerry Reinstates Benghazi Officials Clinton Punished!! What punishment? Eight month of Pay Leave while still accumulating vacation/sick days I guess this is what Liberals believe having Skin in the Game….Right!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967250 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how is shooting an unarmed 13 year old black kid not a hate crime?
though it's a damn shame that white on white isn't a hate crime. with the way you folks act about how killing any white person must be a hate crime, seems a logical step.
THIS is a hate crime, injun joe. Bet they'll get charged with it too.

Moral of the story? "chimps need bananas to keep from getting bored".....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/three-teens-...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967251 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2007 they were the controlling forces in the oversight of the financial institutions that collapsed our economy after 2 years of their constant lies and oversight.
In 2003 the CRA was an obvious failure and looming disaster, according to the Director of OFHEO in his testimony to Congress. It wasn't until 2006 that the effects began to take it's toll in housing construction.
The Democrats' Marxist CRA welfare home loan program collapsed the econoomy after 2 years oversight by Democrats.
It's that simple.
The housing collapse started in 2006. Before Dodd & Frank had committee chairs.

Your own post said it.

But you said two years after Dodd & Frank began oversight which would be Jan of 2011.

You just called yourself a liar.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967252 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming this is true (you didn't provide a source), it's not about not wanting children to be fed. It would be great if that's all SNAP was used for and to feed the truly needy.
It's about a massive federal government not overseeing the abuse and fraud because of its massive size which is taking money out of the paychecks of the middle and lower middle classes who are struggling to survive and feed their children without food stamps.
Don't you care about hardworking Americans who are just getting by without food stamps having to pay for those who have no problem abusing the broken system, especially since this president stifled jobs with Obamacare and encourages a welfare state?
You must know abuse and fraud is going on everywhere. There are absolutely no restrictions and no oversight. It's a smorgasbord of entitlements to anyone without a conscience.
Surely, you know there are people who have no conscience and abuse the broken system at others' expense.
Right?
debunked___matter of fact everything ever posted at The American Thinker has been debunked.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967253 Aug 20, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim Brotherhood didn't burn any Christian schools with children in them. Where did you get that?
It was radical Islamists in Nigeria. I misunderstood where this had happened on the news the other day.

Muslim Brotherhood supporters did burn Christian schools and churches in Egypt but no one was killed inside to my knowledge.

You don't support the MB by any chance?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967254 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call the clowns the Democrats use "economists".
I certainly would not call a pretend oilfield engineer whose salary we all subsidize an economist.
Tonto

UK

#967255 Aug 20, 2013
Tonto get real kick out of "Veteran Pride." I mean everybody know DB change urinal cakes as long as he been alive and is darned proud of it. But as years go by, he become Lieutenant General in Supply Corps, or, logistical field engineer. They all do it. It's very cute, unless it's completely pointless.

As we wind down this SECOND pointless armed conflict abroad, having accomplished nothing except disaster, we can picture DB's replacement taking control of the sacred box of urinal cakes with a crisp salute from one professional to another and a hearty Hi-Yo-Silver!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967256 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Eman defends calling Obama's dead mother a slut. He & his other persona, Mr Eed, defend the practice of making up lies to slur women.
You call other peoples mother a slut. You are the source. NOw stfu before you look even more foolish racist fck.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967257 Aug 20, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you can almost hear him hyperventilating as he steps up his game. Now she's a prostitute! What a nutcase. But, they're not racists! Oh no, don't call them that !
It's the culture!
His mom was white.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#967258 Aug 20, 2013
Surging home sales boost Home Depot earnings.

In other news, J C Penney has posted another huge loss. WalMart has simply beat the sht out Sears/K-Mart, Penney's and others.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967259 Aug 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where else do you think she got it from? Rush Limbaugh or, any one of the many republican pendants &, conservative TV &, radio stations. It's a sickness all conservatives contracted like the " HIV." This political disease spreads faster than " HIV " on a island full of gays. I challenged DBwriter yesterday to give me his fact based analysis on topic, he has yet to respond without asking someone else to do his homework for him. Carol is another but, different kind of liar. She just has a problem deciphering basic words, in basic formation which forms a complete sentence. She does read but, can't remember the topic, from the subject to the predicate. That disease is called Alzheimer's. It comes with old age for some. For others like Carol, it's really selective memory loss but, she claims Alzheimer's to collect SSI, permanent disability.
Don't listen to Rush.

The crisis in Egypt was being discussed on the news the other day when the information about radical Islamists burning down a school - which actually was a bordering house for children in Nigeria - with children being burned alive or killed exiting the building was reported.

I mistakenly connected the two. I already tried to clear this up. Please forgive me.
LCNlin

United States

#967260 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing collapse started in 2006. Before Dodd & Frank had committee chairs.
Your own post said it.
But you said two years after Dodd & Frank began oversight which would be Jan of 2011.
You just called yourself a liar.
Republicans are going back to birther stuff they must be a bit desperate.
So far funny posts and repeat of the same old whines
LCNlin

United States

#967261 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was radical Islamists in Nigeria. I misunderstood where this had happened on the news the other day.
Muslim Brotherhood supporters did burn Christian schools and churches in Egypt but no one was killed inside to my knowledge.
You don't support the MB by any chance?
Nigeria has issues for a long time.
World outside of Orlando has many problems.
Waiting for more birfoon post with proof
Tonto

UK

#967262 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't call me "Keemosahbee" again. I'm beginning to be offended.
Kemo Sabe is two words which mean: "white man in powder blue outfit and mask is pretty gay," unless you're using it in the colloquial wherein is means, "cancer of the saddle." Word you write is just mish-mosh of Indian sounding syllables that I guess you could roughly translate as: "I found a pubic hair in my horse."
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#967263 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I fought in a war 40 years ago.
Is it my turn again?
Are you serious?

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/art...
Article about Vietnam still haunting veterans. How old were you?
Survived the war, Agent Orange and PTSD?
Tonto

UK

#967264 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to Rush.

I mistakenly connected the two. I already tried to clear this up. Please forgive me.
Not much chance of THAT happening. Orlando being sucked down into sink hole and white woman worried about Egyptology. Only in Americant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 35 min Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 3 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News