Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1434157 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967778 Aug 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks all Rodneys are black
7:56 pm PST : Lily's workin' the night sift.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967779 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
african? high yellow?
better check the pic buddy.
That was left-over cut & paste from the following story (my bad, well aware he was white trash). Unlike most leftist slime, I dont give a fck WHAT ethnicity the dead scumbag was, just so long as he's dead..:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967780 Aug 20, 2013
Officials in Tennessee say that a father and his 12-year-old son died over the weekend after an AR-15 assault-style rifle accidentally discharged, causing a fire and then a series of explosions in a room full of ammunition.

WBBJ-TV reported on Monday that Tennessee State Bomb and Arson Investigators, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Henderson County Sheriff’s Department were all looking into the Sunday deaths 48-year-old Terry York and his son, Luke.

According to family members, York’s AR-15 rifle accidentally discharged while he was in a back room of their home showing it off to some friends. The discharge ignited a small fire, which “did not seem too threatening at first,” they told WBBJ-TV. The blaze apparently grew out of control after Luke entered the room to help his father put out fire.

That’s when witnesses started hearing explosions.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/20/tenness...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967781 Aug 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know; I've actually seen pics where she appears halfway pretty. Nobody would EVER make the same mistake with that tree-swinger. He is as butt-ugly as a mud fence can be. I'd probably kill somebody too if I looked like that....
If Moochelle turns you on....well, to each their own...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967782 Aug 20, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, well, perhaps the vouchers would be used to train kids how to put screws in boxes
Maybe they will use them in bars and strip clubs...oh wait, that's food stamps. Nevermind.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967783 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And that leads me to you, pigcnt. You stll givin those 3 little okey pickaninny thugs a pass since they're burnt toast?

That's what I thought, disgusting racist gash......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967785 Aug 20, 2013
A man entered a US elementary school armed with a Kalashnikov Tuesday and took employees hostage before surrendering, authorities said.

No one was wounded when he “held a few staff members captive in the front office,” then fired about six shots at police from inside the building, said Lieutenant Kyle Jones of the DeKalb Sheriff’s Office near Atlanta.

The suspected gunman had an AK-47 and several other firearms, Jones said, and surrendered after police shot back at him.

His identity has not been revealed nor have officials said whether he was associated with the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy where the incident took place.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967786 Aug 20, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, well, perhaps the vouchers would be used to train kids how to put screws in boxes
"rounds into clips" (in the case of your chimpy gang-bangin buddies)....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967787 Aug 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be right beside you if I had once heard you speak in similar terms about white murderers.
They are scum and deserve to die but that doesn't change what you are.
Who gave you the right to judge Galt or to presume that race is a factor?

Galt believes that the death penalty should be limited to those whose guilt is not in question.

Those who kill purely for pleasure or to cover up a penny-ante robbery should be prime candidates for execution, regardless of age.

These three qualify.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967788 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes you are son!
Dong!! Brocolli beef, lickety-split....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967789 Aug 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Good..Dems a backwoods, deliverance hicktard pedo.
Damn gutter mouth freak.
LMAO that dpsht moved to columbus. Talk about the armpit of the world....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967790 Aug 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Was it never revealed in Foxbot Land that the registrars were being paid for each registration so some opportunists made up names and faked registrations?
...and should face criminal prosecution for doing so, as well as those who paid them for bogus registrations, regardless of party...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967791 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
7:56 pm PST : Lily's workin' the night sift.
LOL!! They compare her to incoming carcasses at funeral homes to see who needs more embalming fluid....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967792 Aug 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use it myself but I see no way you could over use "fktard" in this crowd.
No intelligent person would use that non-word...spit out what you think or say nothing...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#967793 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Moochelle turns you on....well, to each their own...
Dont get crazy on me Galt. I said I'd seen PICTURES where she looked part-ways pretty, not that she "turned me on" (yuck).

I DO like hot black chicks though. Halle Berry, Rashida Jones, and Paula Patton all come to mind (but then they are all halfsies like baruck)....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967794 Aug 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice story.
They should move to Tennessee.
Notice they're pretty protectionist in their talk of "free trade"; intellectual property's being re-thought. If someone takes your idea and produces a similar product are they preventing you from utilizing your "intellectual property"? If the Chinese make a cheap knock-off (not a counterfeit) of a Maglite is that hurting Maglite? What if the Swiss take the Maglite concept and take it to a higher level, does Maglite have room for complaint?
I'm outta here in a few minutes so it may be a while before I get back to you if I don't tonight but I will.
The owner of Maglite, Anthony Maglica, is a Croatian immigrant who used his skills as a machinist to develop and market a high-quality product, working out of his garage. Maglica spares no expense to defend his patents, the validity of which are routinely determined in the courts.

As for moving, Maglica lives in California, near the plant in Ontario, and is totally loyal to his non-union employees. We need more companies like Mag Instrument.

The larger point is that it is possible to compete with cheap foreign crap if you have a unique product and are prepared to defend it within existing laws and without need for special tariffs.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#967795 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
zing!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967796 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cheer up. Obama is only going to be office for another 1175 days.
that probably didn't help did it? i'm one insensitive bastard aren't i?
go ahead and agree. that ought to make you feel better anyway.
each day on vacation is a day in the bank...

Obama is the lamest of lame ducks.
Really Intelligent Person

Houston, TX

#967797 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent person would use that non-word...spit out what you think or say nothing...
I'm a really intelligent person and I have no problem calling you a fktard. Do you understand that non-word? Quite simply it means you're a fktard.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#967798 Aug 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell injun joe, for a small fee I'll perform that btch in blackface!! The last hiphop tune I did live was old school (either "bust a move"or "jump around"), so make sure those ho's are phat to freshen it up....
blackface? i was thinking an Obama mask. go over real well at the convention ya think? get a couple of GOP flunkies into a bull costume and we be set...as the crowds roars it's approval and the FOX ratings go through the roof.

and nowadays the phat ho's are in the video. try to keep up old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Hill4Me 225,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min CrunchyBacon 103,670
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 9,564
Pray for civilians in Syria 2 hr Readstoomuch 1
How Many Older Fathers Can You Name? 2 hr Readstoomuch 3
News LOL! Chicago Tribune tells its readers to vote ... 2 hr Oliver 7
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,214

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages