Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966993 Aug 19, 2013
Oh boo hoooo....

The Republicans around here are all racist and stupid.

What is the republican healthcare plan?

Just whining and crying for 5 years!

Nothing?

Democrats have a plan:

IT'S A FEDERAL LAW!

ACA........OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

best law ever passed in the United States!

Go Genius!

ACA will last forever.

Republicans? Not so much.

RIP GOP
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966996 Aug 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
STOP OBAMACARE
Call Senator McConnell now. He has the power to stop Obamacare if he will just commit to delaying the funding. Call now & tell him to sign Senator Mike Lee's letter to defund Obamacare.
http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin...
Panic Hits D.C. As Lawmakers And Their Aides Realize That ObamaCare Is Going To Screw Them Too
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/06/13...
LOL!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Republicans stop the ACA?

what a laugh:

There isn't a dammmm thing you can do about it!

OBAMACARE!!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

OCTOBER 2013.

eat schittt republican losers!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#967001 Aug 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
STOP OBAMACARE
Call Senator McConnell now. He has the power to stop Obamacare if he will just commit to delaying the funding. Call now & tell him to sign Senator Mike Lee's letter to defund Obamacare.
http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin...
Panic Hits D.C. As Lawmakers And Their Aides Realize That ObamaCare Is Going To Screw Them Too
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/06/13...
There are only three groups of people that do not want ObamaCare. 1) Those already on government healthcare named Medicare. 2) Those on employer healthcare because they think it will effect them somehow. 3) Those making more than $150K per year.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#967002 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

YOU CAN'T STOP IT!

I want it, millions and millions want it.

Best law ever!

Democrats rule and have a healthcare plan:

IT'S A FEDERAL LAW.

LAW OF THE LAND.

obey it republican dippppschittts!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#967004 Aug 19, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes a 2600 page bill allowing the feds to run our healthcare system is a good thing is beyond a pinhead, my description in imbecile. Are you an imbecile?
All I need to know about Obamacare is right here:
Is Congress Trying to Exempt Itself From Obamacare ...- The Blaze
www.theblaze.com/.../is-congress-trying-to-ex... ;
Apr 25, 2013 - Whats This About Congress Exempting Itself From Obamacare?..... Like they exempted themselves a few weeks ago against insider trading?
Liberals are so stupid.
For one thing it is not a Federal ran healthcare. Secondly, if ObamaCare is so bad why has it worked so well in Massachusetts for the past 7 years as RomneyCare?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967007 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Injun Joe you've been a great icon for conservatives across the land today. take two fiddich purple dranks from petty cash and call me in the morning
two?

oh geez whiz, if you insist.

at this rate i'm going to have to go buy another bottle.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#967008 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi phag....
Loser!

Did you try my Chili recipe?

Big bowl before bed:

In the morning grab 2 useless chincy greedy spindley Republicans, one in each hand:

And wipe urrrrrrrrr azzzzzzz with vigorous action!!

Until it hurts!

(We must find a use for useless Republicans!)

RIP GOP.....see ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967009 Aug 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are one sick SOB. You really get your rocks off demeaning women, you are a real man? No!!! You are a simple hater, a piece of manure.
Peace
KMA
these liberals get crazy when one insults their messiah.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#967010 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23796726/ns/politic...

Who begrudges his income from books and other sources? Has he and Michelle not worked for everything they have? Why do I read so many snarky comments on different threads? Respect the office. The end.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#967011 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Republican healthcare plan?
Hmmmmmmmm?
What is it?
5 years and nothing?
Just whining about our federal law?
Democrat healthcare plan:
ACA......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
LAW OF THE LAND!
Obey it republican dippppschitttts!
Obey your rulers! We won! We win everyday!
RIP GOP
Since when does the Giverment owe us a health plan, with our money? All you Demorats forget, the Giverment doesn't have any money, until they confiscate it with obnoxious tax rates. Wake up and smell the coffee!!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#967012 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser!
Did you try my Chili recipe?
Big bowl before bed:
In the morning grab 2 useless chincy greedy spindley Republicans, one in each hand:
And wipe urrrrrrrrr azzzzzzz with vigorous action!!
Until it hurts!
(We must find a use for useless Republicans!)
RIP GOP.....see ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!
LOL!

HA HA HA HA HA!

it shutdown the thread!

Republicans: useless!

RIP GOP......

(ACA HERE TO STAY!..... YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!)
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#967013 Aug 19, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Since when does the Giverment owe us a health plan, with our money? All you Demorats forget, the Giverment doesn't have any money, until they confiscate it with obnoxious tax rates. Wake up and smell the coffee!!
Then why pay for uninsured in every hospital with your precious tax loot?

USA GOV PAYS FOR ALL MEDICAL ANYWAY!

ACA.......OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

wake up dummmmmmschittttt!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#967014 Aug 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For one thing it is not a Federal ran healthcare. Secondly, if ObamaCare is so bad why has it worked so well in Massachusetts for the past 7 years as RomneyCare?
http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/15/news/economy/...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967015 Aug 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There are only three groups of people that do not want ObamaCare. 1) Those already on government healthcare named Medicare. 2) Those on employer healthcare because they think it will effect them somehow. 3) Those making more than $150K per year.
And the millions of people who do not believe in Western Medicine.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967017 Aug 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All of these missed 'dead' lines were published today also.
The Congressional Research Service has reported that ObamaCare failed to meet fully half of the deadlines set forth in the Affordable Care Act... and that study was completed before the famed delays of the employer mandate and out-of-pocket cost caps.
Some of these missed deadlines were relatively minor reporting requirements and side project completion dates, but others are highly significant missed targets that cast doubt on the ability of ObamaCare to function at all, let alone meeting its original promises. And even the minor missed dates are deeply troubling. How can a program consuming this much money and manpower fail to deliver legally mandated reports on time? Where's all the money going?
President Obama recently compared the launch of the Affordable Care Act to the rollout of a private-sector product, such as the Apple iPad. That's not a comparison he should be making. No private corporation would be permitted to release a product as damaged as ObamaCare, with so many broken promises and outrageously under-estimated costs. Consumers would be dumbfounded at the notion they should continue paying fees and obeying contractual obligations to a private-sector service that didn't feel obliged to honor any of its commitments to them.
What was the point of including all these "deadlines" if more than half of them can be missed without consequence? It was all part of the effort to hide the true costs, and overstate the benefits, of the Affordable Care Act. Simple common sense suggests that something this massive, malfunctioning this badly, should be hauled in for extensive repairs, or junked entirely. The rule of law is increasingly violated by a program that can only endure if laws are rewritten on the fly. But we are instructed to abandon common sense and the rule of law, as America is reconfigured to support ObamaCare.
John Hayward
Can you imagine if we missed half the deadlines of our job--we would be fired...with less than half missed-if I missed two deadlines I would be fired. O'bama should be fired too. Allah Akbar!
And what if I miss my April 15th tax reporting deadline? Or my quarterly if I'm a business owner?

This Azzhole-In-Chief couldn't run a Model Railroad or even a Kool-Aid Stand.

I think he's relying on Allah to make it work just like he did for his Muslim Brotherhood after he booted Mubarak.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967018 Aug 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama, the stupidest president on foreign policy or does he stand against America. O'bama, has always stood with the Mo Bro Hoodies.
Whatever one thinks of Hosni Mubarak—and his final assertion concerning himself is especially prophetic—he certainly understood the Brotherhood and their strategies well. Consider especially the following three points he made about them and how they have all proven true:
Mubarak:“And these groups—don’t ever believe that they want democracy or anything like that. They are exploiting democracy in order to eliminate democracy. And if they ever do govern, it will be an ugly dictatorship.” Quite so. While paying lip service to democracy, once the Brotherhood came into power under former president Muhammad Morsi, they became openly tyrannical: Morsi gave himself unprecedented powers for an Egyptian president, appointed Brotherhood members to all important governmental posts,“Brotherhoodizing” Egypt (as Egyptians called it), and quickly pushed through a Sharia-heavy constitution. Under Morsi’s one year of rule, many more Christians were attacked, arrested, and imprisoned for “blasphemy” than under Mubarak’s thirty years.
Mubarak:“Then the international news agencies go to these groups [Brotherhood] for information, and they tell them,‘they’re killing us, they’re killing us!’ Well, don’t you [news agencies] see them killing the police?!” Now that the Brotherhood has been ousted and is promoting terrorism in Egypt—especially against its Christian minority—trying to push the nation into an all-out civil war, they are, in fact, feeding the international media the old lie that they are innocent, peaceful victims in order to garner Western sympathy.
Mubarak:“they took advantage of the economic situation by handing out money.” Funded by rich Wahhabi states, the Islamist organizations bought their way into Egyptian society and power. Prior to elections, they paid—that is, bribed—Egyptians to vote for them; and after their ousting, they’re paying people (along with beating and forcing them) to stay with them in Ra‘ba al-Adawiya, and provide them with numbers for practical and propagandistic purposes.
Finally, consider Mubarak’s exchange with “a foreigner,” most likely an American or European, who instantly interpreted Mubarak’s “they’d attack each other” in Western political terms of “dialogue.” This habit of projecting Western approaches onto Islamists—who ironically represent the antithesis of the West—is one of the chief problems causing the West to be blind to reality, which must ever and always be articulated through its own paradigm, one that insists that violence is always a product of political oppression and that Islamists are perpetually misunderstood victims.
In Egypt, however, one soon learns that, when “dialogue” doesn’t go the Islamists’ way, it’s back to terrorism. This requires a more realistic approach, or, in the words of Mubarak, a man who, like his predecessors, especially Gamal Abdel Nasser, is intimately acquainted with the Brotherhood:“when I see that you’re firing at me, trying to kill me—well, I have to defend myself!”
This bribing of the Egyptian electorate sounds eerily similar to the Magic Negro's buying American votes through Welfare, Solar Scams and saving corrupt, inept corporations from their own devices of ruin.

Prevented this

#967019 Aug 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For one thing it is not a Federal ran healthcare. Secondly, if ObamaCare is so bad why has it worked so well in Massachusetts for the past 7 years as RomneyCare?
about 20 years ago Hawaii was held up as a model for national universal health-care. Now it is broke and even its vaunted employer mandated coverage is not guaranteeing everyone is getting coverage.
(Notice the democrats say nuttin' about Hawai'i now.) Universal Health Care in Mass. is bleeding the state dry, long wait times AND hospitals are suing the state for NON PAYMENT For services or UNDERPAYING for services.

http://specfriggintacular.files.wordpress.com...

Prevented this

#967023 Aug 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This bribing of the Egyptian electorate sounds eerily similar to the Magic Negro's buying American votes through Welfare, Solar Scams and saving corrupt, inept corporations from their own devices of ruin.
and illegal immigrants swarmed to the area. The minorities became the majority rule. Hey just like O'bama.

Prevented this

#967025 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why pay for uninsured in every hospital with your precious tax loot?
USA GOV PAYS FOR ALL MEDICAL ANYWAY!
ACA.......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
wake up dummmmmmschittttt!
"If ObamaCare were sound health care policy, Secretary Sebelius wouldn't have to resort to video contests and prizes to tempt people to sign up." MAYBE you will get that blow up doll you so desire:)

Prevented this

#967028 Aug 19, 2013
Beware: O'bama Officials have recruited bloggers and private groups to promote and publicize the new law, although their attempt to engage in a similar relationship with the NFL and the NBA was rejected by the leagues.
The federal government has a $41 million contract with public relations firm Weber Shandwick for a national campaign to push O'bamaCare through different channels. Separately, federal grants are fueling a $684 million outreach effort through the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 5 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 34 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Guru 182,094
amy 12-26 42 min cheluzal 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 54 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]