Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
887,981 - 888,000 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966759 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
ALL THE FREE HEALTHCARE WONT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS and if all young people are going to be is RAPPERS and not healthcare providers how will that help the community if they only have RACISTS BIGOTTED WHITE DOCTORS lolololol RACISM hahahahahaha
Not to worry...Dr. Patel will see you now...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966760 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey homer, this idiot thinks there are 30 million folks with pre-existing condions. Knee slapper!
Pre-existing conditions are irrelevant as long as one remains continuously insured.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#966761 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, Homer will not deny 30 million healthcare coverage, nor will he return folks back to the stone age having to deal with pre-existing conditions.
We come to far as a nation to go backwards, America has always gone forwards, you can't stop us.
Show me one person who was denied health care in the United States.
In case you just arrived here from another planet, the law here states no hospital can deny medical treatment to anyone in need of it.
What you want is a Marxist program where the crackwhore gets the same medical benefits as the person who sacrificed their entire life working in the economy.

Tell us why every Democrat in Washington hates ObamaKare.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966762 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's eligibility and the legitimacy of his so-called birth certificate has never been decided by a court.
There is no defined mechanism for determining eligibility.
Ted Cruz for President!
This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.

Plus his father was Cuban born and fought arm in arm, side by side with Castro.

The American people will never elect him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966763 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Eman, jump in, you agree Cruz not being a natural born citizen is not eligible.
I'm waiting.
Homer/Hillary 2016!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966764 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can have a president that is the bastard child of Frank Marshal Davis and a prostitute and born in Kenya that nobody knows what his name is, having someone who we know what their name is and where they were born is a step in a positive direction.
Besides, what we need is someone like Andrew Napolitano as president. What do you think?
What kind of president would Andrew Napolitano make?
What kind of candidate would Andrew Napolitano make?
Andrew Napolitano ought to be in a Federal prison.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966765 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GHANDI was a doctor patel and he is alledge to be a BIGOT lololololol
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966766 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a slogan for Cruz.
CANADA IS BETTER THAN KENYA.
How's that for a winning slogan?
Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

You of all people would turn their back on the U.S. Constitution and allow it to be bastardized to suit your needs?

Has the world gone mad?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#966767 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not debatable, he was not born on American soil. End of story. Debate over.
Neither was Obama. So, what's your point?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966768 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey homer, this idiot thinks there are 30 million folks with pre-existing condions. Knee slapper!
Hey liar!

You said no one is denied healthcare insurance since 1880?

LIAR!

ACA ----- OBAMACARE:

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

saving me around $400 per month!

This October.

On line quotes!

Get some.....every state: even little schitttty red ones!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#966769 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer stuck in the 1880s when people actually were denied healthcare coverage.
Eman now thinks insurance companies never denied coverage.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966770 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were all 'Rap Artists' or made an equivalency in salary and royalties then we would all be on Easy Street . Wall Street would never allow it because they want to pick the winners and losers. http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/16/jay-z-diddy-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966771 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No. 1880s. You said 30 million people were denied coverage.
Denied as in taken away from them if Health care reform is overturned. I'll not be a part of that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966772 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.
His birth certificate is a forgery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966773 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.
The meaning of the term "natural born citizen" would require a Supreme Court decision, assuming that a challenge could find status in any court.

Homer should start the lawsuit now.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966774 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one person who was denied health care in the United States.
Chrystal Lee Sutton
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966775 Aug 19, 2013
SO WHAT BUSh HAS 2 DADDIES he is a part of the MODERN FAMILY stop BULLYING PEOPLE they can help who their parents are isnt that a LIBERAL LINE TO BE TOLORANT liberals and their HATE of FREEDOM AND THE HYPOCRICACY where is OWS or as jay z says pimp the MOVEMENT where did they go they got pepper sprayed NO MORE PROTEST ALLOWED UNDER OBAMA SMILES EVERYONE everything is PEACHY ONE KENNEDY WORTH 1/2 billion $ democrats for the POOR YEA RIGHT DEMOCRATS FOR THE DUMMIES BUT NOT FOR THE POOR
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966776 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer/Hillary 2016!
Woohoo! I found my Social Security card, still trying to dig up my birth certificate. Oh, here's my passport, getting closer. Hold please.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966777 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't even know what the president's name is now. How the hell do we know anything else about him?
It looks like people are beginning to come out from under the ether and see Obama for the gigantic fraud he's been made into.
debunked
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966778 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be below 15,000 by closing today...
Let me know when it bottoms out at 6,500 like the Bush years...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 24 min hands on AR 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 68,947
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000