Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
887,861 - 887,880 of 1,079,014 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Davey, What is an 'unfunded' tax cut? Explain it?
Chica, you can't even find a document you claim exists.

What makes you think you can 'understand' something you know nothing about?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them vouchers and close all the public schools, fire all the teachers. That's the solution!(In AuntBattyLous world)
Works for me. Put some accountability back into education. Get the government, all three, out of it. Make teachers and schools suffer the consequences of failing their students. Oh by the way there is estimated to be up to 500 different gangs in the Chicago region.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"While there's a lower class I am in it, while there's a criminal element I am of it, and while there's a soul in prison I am not free.”
&#8213; Eugene Victor Debs, Debs: His Life, Writings and Speeches
How about a cup of coffee, Johnny?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
No, do not, you will never find the Birth Certificate from the "most transparent administration ever"!!!
See? Libtards are brain dead hypocrites.
Canadian Ted Cruz(R-Tx.) is still releasing his birth certificate. Will he find a way to convince the GOP why he wants to remain a Canadian citizen in time to run for U. S. President in 2016?

"It looks like Ted "Canadian Cruise" Cruz has released his "birth certificate" to the Dallas Morning news. Let the birther heads commence to explode.

Cruz Birth Certificate

The article states that he maintains his Canadian citizenship, which was conferred to him by virtue of his birth on Canadian soil. I wonder if Joe Arpaio will send a posse to Alberta to investigate? Where is Donald Trump, and Orly Taitz?? I'm really looking forward to seeing the same level of concern and consistency from the birthers that we saw when they were investigating the President's birth.. LOL"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/19/1232...
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Give them vouchers and close all the public schools, fire all the teachers. That's the solution!(In AuntBattyLous world)
comes down to who are your close friends.
If they are all members of one group/race your outlook is different.
If you are familiar with only one language or culture the same occurs.
Multicultural life is neat.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
A New York Times report from 30th March 2011 reveals that the CIA had been active in Libya “for weeks”, to “gather information for [NATO] airstrikes, and to contact and ‘vet’ the rebels battling “Gaddafi’s forces”. The New York Times report also states that Obama had signed a presidential finding in the weeks previous, which gave authority to the CIA to arm and fund the rebels. Furthermore, the Independent revealed in March 2011 that Obama had requested Saudi Arabia supply arms to the Libyan militants. Obama had also given his blessing for Qatar and the United Arab Emirates to ship arms into Benghazi, urging them to supply non-US manufactured arms to avert suspicion – in violation of the No-Fly Zone and arms embargo he helped to enforce, and all in total violation of the US Constitution and International Law.

The current Libyan authorities have made little effort to disassociate themselves from reports of large-scale arms shipments bound for Syria, leaving from the port of Benghazi. As stated in a UN Security Council report; the sheer size, monetary and logistical requirement to organise such delivery would almost certainly require at least some local government knowledge and assistance, one Libyan congress-member has openly admitted as such. Moreover, in a Telegraph report from November 2011, it is noted that the post-Gaddafi Libyan military commander Abdel Hakim Belhadj – widely regarded as the former leader of Al Qaeda affiliate: the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) and a lead figure in the militant uprising against Gaddafi – visited members of the Syrian opposition “Free Syrian Army”(FSA) in Turkey to discuss sending “money and weapons”, and also discussed “Libyan fighters to train troops”.

In a Fox News report from December 2012 an “International Cargo-Shipper” candidly revealed that arms shipments from Libya to Syria commenced “almost immediately after the fall of Muammar Qaddafi”(Oct 2011) and had continued on a weekly basis from multiple ports including Misrata and Benghazi. Some of the “sources” shipments were reported to be in excess of 600 tons. The report goes on to quote anonymous “sources” on the ground in Benghazi as alleging that:“Weapons and fighters were absolutely going to Syria, and the U.S. absolutely knew all about it – though most shipments have stopped since the attack on the American Consulate,”

Furthermore, an extensive UN report from the Security Council group of experts, from April 2013, also highlights the rife lawless proliferation of arms throughout Libya, and seeping beyond its borders. The report stated that arms were fueling conflicts from Syria to Mali, and arms were spreading from Libya at an “alarming rate”. Qatar and the United Arab Emirates were singled out in the UN report for blatant violations of the arms embargo during the 2011 “uprising” against Gaddafi; the report revealed that multiple Qatari arms shipments had been allowed to flow into Libya with the full knowledge and acquiescence of NATO – in much the same way they have been allowed to flow into Turkey from Qatar, with Syria being the final destination.
So?

We Consrrvatives knew that all along!

Why? Are we seekers? Adivination? Mind readers? Not!

We know Liberals!!!

And Liberals lie and are immoral monsters!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the question. Here it is for your convenient reference:
The so-called "birthers" want the exact document shown on the White House submitted as evidence.
Why are the Obama lawyers saying and doing anything to avoid submitting that document as evidence? Do you think that's because even they know it's fraudulent?
How about submitting that document you so-called "liberals" claim is a "birth certificate" as evidence?
Maybe because even you know it's fraudulent?
Check w/Orly Taitz son.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conspiracy?? Here's a real conspiracy you should look into. I believe someone (maybe your wife) is putting something in your food to make you crazy. You need a food tester.
The Liberals....
The Blacks.....

:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Levin is on for three hours? I only listen until 8- my sex life is none of your business liberal. But of course every liberal thinks everything to do with sex is their business--seems to be the case the liberals make a lot of money on sex.
lol! And cons want to regulate the bedroom.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never understand. Just because you have a few black friends, that makes it understandable?
well... that's your choice!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In your world, they are all real even if they have been shown to be fake.
Send me that pic & I can make up all kinds of pictures showing your mom to be the whore we all know she must have been. You look a lot like the mailman from what I've been told.
Hey DumbDave/EMoron:

- Does the Earth lie?
- Are people sad when they live underwater?
- Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?

Baawwwaahhhhh!!!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
News headline: Egypt, US on Collision Course
Now, why would that be?
Americans hate terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood. Only the Obama minions like them.
How is it that an insignificant minoroty of people in the US that support Arab terrorists can put the US on a collision course with Egypt?
There has to be a conspiracy there. One person can't do that.
Well, that's your claim son.

So I guess only you know what you're thinking!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
While a creature of your limited intellect really doesn't DESERVE a valid response, I will brave those tepid and turgid waters just this once.
Your assertion that most negroes/hispanics wont vote Republican is correct, and the reason is simple: those that have risen above the majority of their race's pathetic condition are ALREADY Republicans. The rest will continue to beg/borrow/steal whatever scraps they can.....
lol! poor doggie.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow the sheet Obama, Reid & Pewlosi shovel out and you call an economist partisan?
How is the weather on the Moon, Moonbat?
you just wish you had a ticket to ride on the Moon Express.

Newt is giving them away. seems lot of folks want to be part of the 51st state.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo, you finally got something right......
lol! And yet, you idiots make a point of it.

Talk about an oxymoron!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying and what I've been saying for years is black leaders must start speaking up and sending the right messages.
The black leaders with the biggest voices, unfortunately, are either in the Grievance Industry or politicians in the Democratic Party and don't want anyone to upset the apple cart.
Wake up, Lily.
?????? Blacks should start "...sending the right messages..."?????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Just now:

San Diego governor to be defended by Liberals!!!

Why?

Because he is a Liberal like then!!!

AND because Conservatives want him out!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are sad to be underwater due to ice melting at the end of an ice age.
Yes, our climate has changed during the planets lie.
Eman thinks that just because these things happened before man's industrial age that it is not possible for man to do anything to change the climate regardless of how many greenhouse gases they pump into the atmosphere.
You just want me to pay for your solar panels.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! He looks like his mother!
Actually, he has features resembling Davis more than his mother, especially the eyebrows and the intensity in the eyes, the nose and cheek structure and even the creases in the upper lip and chin and fat pads around the nose.

Kind of remarkable. Couldn't find anything similar in Barack Sr.'s photos. Can you?

Funny...and even though I truly never questioned who Obama's father was, I also never really thought he looked anything like his father in the photos that were released.

Maybe Davis is why? Just a question.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama personally calms judge overseeing Fort Hood shooter not to allow any terrorist tight evidence!!!

To insist and treat it as a "work place violence" because Obama killed Osama!!!

Do not believe me?

http://videogamekings.com/news/judge-bars-mos...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search