Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#966767 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not debatable, he was not born on American soil. End of story. Debate over.
Neither was Obama. So, what's your point?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966768 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey homer, this idiot thinks there are 30 million folks with pre-existing condions. Knee slapper!
Hey liar!

You said no one is denied healthcare insurance since 1880?

LIAR!

ACA ----- OBAMACARE:

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

saving me around $400 per month!

This October.

On line quotes!

Get some.....every state: even little schitttty red ones!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#966769 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer stuck in the 1880s when people actually were denied healthcare coverage.
Eman now thinks insurance companies never denied coverage.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966770 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry...Dr. Patel will see you now...
If we were all 'Rap Artists' or made an equivalency in salary and royalties then we would all be on Easy Street . Wall Street would never allow it because they want to pick the winners and losers. http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/16/jay-z-diddy-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966771 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No. 1880s. You said 30 million people were denied coverage.
Denied as in taken away from them if Health care reform is overturned. I'll not be a part of that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966772 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.
Plus his father was Cuban born and fought arm in arm, side by side with Castro.
The American people will never elect him.
His birth certificate is a forgery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966773 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.
Plus his father was Cuban born and fought arm in arm, side by side with Castro.
The American people will never elect him.
The meaning of the term "natural born citizen" would require a Supreme Court decision, assuming that a challenge could find status in any court.

Homer should start the lawsuit now.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966774 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one person who was denied health care in the United States.
Chrystal Lee Sutton
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966775 Aug 19, 2013
SO WHAT BUSh HAS 2 DADDIES he is a part of the MODERN FAMILY stop BULLYING PEOPLE they can help who their parents are isnt that a LIBERAL LINE TO BE TOLORANT liberals and their HATE of FREEDOM AND THE HYPOCRICACY where is OWS or as jay z says pimp the MOVEMENT where did they go they got pepper sprayed NO MORE PROTEST ALLOWED UNDER OBAMA SMILES EVERYONE everything is PEACHY ONE KENNEDY WORTH 1/2 billion $ democrats for the POOR YEA RIGHT DEMOCRATS FOR THE DUMMIES BUT NOT FOR THE POOR
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966776 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer/Hillary 2016!
Woohoo! I found my Social Security card, still trying to dig up my birth certificate. Oh, here's my passport, getting closer. Hold please.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966777 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't even know what the president's name is now. How the hell do we know anything else about him?
It looks like people are beginning to come out from under the ether and see Obama for the gigantic fraud he's been made into.
debunked
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966778 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be below 15,000 by closing today...
Let me know when it bottoms out at 6,500 like the Bush years...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966779 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre-existing conditions are irrelevant as long as one remains continuously insured.
Hey dummmmmmschitttt!

How can a baby born with a disease be continually insured?

They are denied coverage. Liar!

RIP GOP.....

you're done.

ACA ----- OBAMACARE!!

NO ONE IS DENIED COVERAGE. BY FEDERAL LAW.

go genius!

Republicans are toast!

Stick a fork in your azzzzzz: you're done!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966780 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Being muscular myself, I NEEDS a buff chick (and she be baaaad).....
oh my. this thread has descended into a place i never thought it would go. it's all carols' fault with her 2 fathers.

see what you started you kinky minx! next thing you know there will be a run on paisley bathrobes at Amazon!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966781 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?
When was the last conspiracy you participated in?
Are you part of a conspiracy just by posting your obvious bullshit here?
Inquiring minds want to know why you are not asking those same probing questions of your own birther, school records, political connections Tea Party conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama ? You must know that your own hokey conspiracy theories about our American President Obama won't hold up to scrutiny. Coward.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966782 Aug 19, 2013
Martin Luther King:“My Dream is Not Obama”.
President Obama should not be welcomed at March on Washington Commemoration
On August 28, the 50th anniversary of the historic 1963 March on Washington, an event is being organized at the Lincoln Memorial by the King Center, Southern Christian Leadership Conference and the National Council of Negro Women to commemorate that extraordinary and consequential demonstration. To highlight the occasion, these organizations apparently extended an invitation to the President of the United States to deliver the keynote address on the very same spot where Martin Luther King delivered his legendary “I have a dream” speech.

The fact that Barack Obama will be standing in the shadow of Dr. King, his presence conveying the impression that he somehow represents the values and self-sacrificing lives of Dr. King, A. Philip Randolph, Bayard Rustin, Ella Baker, Rosa Parks and many of the thousands gathered that afternoon on the national mall, should be taken as an insult by everyone who has struggled and continues to struggle for human rights, peace and social justice.

Surrendering to Barack Obama the podium that King stood before allows the State to close the circle of meaning on an important chapter of the African American story, and what is possible in that story. Linking the demands and aspirations of African Americans in 1963 to the ascendency of Barack Obama as President of the United States within the still-dominant white supremacist structure, affirms a limitation that reflects the oppressive reality of African American life. It brings a clear message, even though it is not acknowledged on a conscious level, that the highest aspiration and possible achievement for an African American is to be able to serve white power – to be a servant. That is the “positive” role model for the new black leadership class.

What those so-called Black leaders and even many progressives and radicals don’t understand is that, in ongoing ideological and cultural battles in which capitalism and its minions are systematically engaging to maintain their dominance, symbols have meaning. When Barack Obama delivers his speech that day, he will complete the process, starting with the King national holiday, of symbolically merging the civil rights struggle with the interests of the U.S. State and the capitalist order. The political and ideological consequence of this is that it effectively eliminates any substantive critique of the links between white supremacist, capitalist patriarchy and continued African American oppression, and reduces the range of acceptable discourse related to the plight of African Americans to reforms within the existing order.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966783 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
You said no one is denied healthcare insurance since 1880?
LIAR!
ACA ----- OBAMACARE:
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
saving me around $400 per month!
This October.
On line quotes!
Get some.....every state: even little schitttty red ones!
Did all you loony left wingers go to the same school? Not one if you understands what you read. Homer implied 30 million people were denied healthcare coverage.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966784 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure I get my co-writing credit, or I'll have ASCAP on you like white on rice.......
ha ha! BMI you twit! sue me!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966785 Aug 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If we were all 'Rap Artists' or made an equivalency in salary and royalties then we would all be on Easy Street . Wall Street would never allow it because they want to pick the winners and losers. http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/16/jay-z-diddy-...
WFT you talkin' bout, you senile old Bocajew?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966786 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither was Obama. So, what's your point?
Homer's main point is DBWriter is a liar and a fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 8 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 9 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web