Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966747 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
Cruz doesn't even deny he's Canadian, he flaunts his Canadian birth certificate.
He may as well go to every natural born American's house and slap them in the face. That's what this is, a slap in the face.
This man is beyond arrogant, this will not sit well with the American people.
Democrat slime machine gearing up their paid trolls.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#966748 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>disagree, debunked
Any news from the investigation of the unconstitutional activities of the NSA? I haven't heard any news about Snowden since Putin bitch-slapped Obama over that.
You'd think Obama would just stop meeting with someone who bitch-slaps him all around the room every time they meet.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966749 Aug 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
unrelated to what? Bush and his 2 fathers?
Being muscular myself, I NEEDS a buff chick (and she be baaaad).....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966750 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean I am stuck in the 1980's when Reagan deregulated everything and unleashed the corporations on an unsuspecting American populace. Surely you must have meant the 1980's.
No. 1880s. You said 30 million people were denied coverage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966751 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has it gone down to 6,500 like the Bush years?
Living in the past is not good investment strategy, nor is investing on political faith.

Intelligent investors avoided the market collapse.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#966752 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's not a natural born U.S. citizen. Homer starting to give in to the groundswell.
We don't even know what the president's name is now. How the hell do we know anything else about him?
It looks like people are beginning to come out from under the ether and see Obama for the gigantic fraud he's been made into.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966753 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's eligibility and the legitimacy of his so-called birth certificate has never been decided by a court.
There is no defined mechanism for determining eligibility.
Ted Cruz for President!
Come on Eman, jump in, you agree Cruz not being a natural born citizen is not eligible.

I'm waiting.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966754 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has it gone down to 6,500 like the Bush years?
For once Galt is incorrect, in that all credible research shows long-term market trends are cyclical in nature and fluctuate INDEPENDENTLY of partisan politics.

PS: that also means "homo" is wrong (but then we expect that).....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966755 Aug 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's playing out as the "expert analysts" predicted back in January.
Once again, "the market will climb to 15,500 perhaps as high as 15,750 in late July and then level off somewhere around 15,000 until 2014, barring a disaster-war-etc.
Pretty sure I posted exactly that, three or four times.
Sucks to be you eh?
Could be below 15,000 by closing today...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966756 Aug 19, 2013
Homer will never acknowledge a foreigner as president of this great nation.

Ted Cruz makes no bones about it and freely admits he was born in a foreign country.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#966757 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
Cruz doesn't even deny he's Canadian, he flaunts his Canadian birth certificate.
He may as well go to every natural born American's house and slap them in the face. That's what this is, a slap in the face.
This man is beyond arrogant, this will not sit well with the American people.
I've got a slogan for Cruz.

CANADA IS BETTER THAN KENYA.

How's that for a winning slogan?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966758 Aug 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ca Ca Cruzzzzzz
i'm all over it. lyrics forthcoming.
Make sure I get my co-writing credit, or I'll have ASCAP on you like white on rice.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966759 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
ALL THE FREE HEALTHCARE WONT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS and if all young people are going to be is RAPPERS and not healthcare providers how will that help the community if they only have RACISTS BIGOTTED WHITE DOCTORS lolololol RACISM hahahahahaha
Not to worry...Dr. Patel will see you now...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966760 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey homer, this idiot thinks there are 30 million folks with pre-existing condions. Knee slapper!
Pre-existing conditions are irrelevant as long as one remains continuously insured.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#966761 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, Homer will not deny 30 million healthcare coverage, nor will he return folks back to the stone age having to deal with pre-existing conditions.
We come to far as a nation to go backwards, America has always gone forwards, you can't stop us.
Show me one person who was denied health care in the United States.
In case you just arrived here from another planet, the law here states no hospital can deny medical treatment to anyone in need of it.
What you want is a Marxist program where the crackwhore gets the same medical benefits as the person who sacrificed their entire life working in the economy.

Tell us why every Democrat in Washington hates ObamaKare.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966762 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's eligibility and the legitimacy of his so-called birth certificate has never been decided by a court.
There is no defined mechanism for determining eligibility.
Ted Cruz for President!
This isn't about Obama, he can't run again. We all know Ted Cruz was not born in this country, we have the proof and the good lord willing the confidence and courage to stop this abomination.

Plus his father was Cuban born and fought arm in arm, side by side with Castro.

The American people will never elect him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966763 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Eman, jump in, you agree Cruz not being a natural born citizen is not eligible.
I'm waiting.
Homer/Hillary 2016!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966764 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can have a president that is the bastard child of Frank Marshal Davis and a prostitute and born in Kenya that nobody knows what his name is, having someone who we know what their name is and where they were born is a step in a positive direction.
Besides, what we need is someone like Andrew Napolitano as president. What do you think?
What kind of president would Andrew Napolitano make?
What kind of candidate would Andrew Napolitano make?
Andrew Napolitano ought to be in a Federal prison.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966765 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry...Dr. Patel will see you now...
GHANDI was a doctor patel and he is alledge to be a BIGOT lololololol
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966766 Aug 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a slogan for Cruz.
CANADA IS BETTER THAN KENYA.
How's that for a winning slogan?
Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

You of all people would turn their back on the U.S. Constitution and allow it to be bastardized to suit your needs?

Has the world gone mad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min wojar 182,246
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info