Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966727 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer stuck in the 1880s when people actually were denied healthcare coverage.
The existence of Homer has been debunked.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966728 Aug 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean two fathers? Personally I think Barbara Bush is a man, maybe used to be Bob or something, so that would mean George Bush had two dads.
Many people think Moochelle looks like Zippy the Chimp.

So what?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966729 Aug 19, 2013
Still LMAO @ you liberal phags inning your hopes on hillary dillary dock. She just got her azz handed to her yet AGAIN. Her head will explode before this pressure ceases, so it looks like "unca joe" time..........

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966730 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a debatable point with no clear path to a decision.
It's not debatable, he was not born on American soil. End of story. Debate over.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966731 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA KNOWS HE IS not in power so he fronts for the camara all his fancy speeches mean nothing only to his FANS his speech means nothing in EGYPT, CHICAGO, LIBYA, BERLIN,SYRIA, MOSCOW,SANDY HOOK, SANDFORD,SOUTH AFRICA he is no longer the GOLDEN BOY people are tired of being told how BEAUTIFUL HIS WIFE IS they have been tuned out by most people are tired of excuses and RACE is the reason
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966732 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The existence of Homer has been debunked.
Au contraire; NOTHING can stop the homo from his appointed mission of most ck on the eastern seaboard.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966733 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean I am stuck in the 1980's when Reagan deregulated everything and unleashed the corporations on an unsuspecting American populace. Surely you must have meant the 1980's.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#966734 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
THE LAST 6 years have been about nothing but race every chance DEMOCRATS get its about RACE and BIGOTRY democrats push the race card even more now with a bi racial PRESIDENT things have not gotten any better with OBAMA still the same like it or not just now democrats make excuses for obama they wouldnt make for a WHITE PRESIDENT
Wow… Liberals have only two cards to play in defending Obama (Skin Color and the Race Card) like Axelrod said the Presidency is to’ Vast’ for Obama or simple put ‘He’s In Over His Head!’
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966735 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor was turned down by medical insurance company in 2013.

Some bs about pre existing condition?

In 2013.

ACA OBAMACARE!!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

OCTOBER. 2 MONTHS!

YOU CAN'T BE TURNED DOWN BY FEDERAL LAW.

the genius!

America better.

You? <----- JUST A FILTHY LIAR.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#966736 Aug 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about you tell us about it, using fact as your principle! That's too much to ask from a habitual elaborater. It's almost like you have dyslexia. Everything you present is some kind of conspiracy theory. Give us the facts, not your opinion!
(cronologically)
Fact one: Frank Marshal Davis worked with Vernon Jarrett in communist front organizations in Chicago.
Fact two: Frank Marshal Davis moved to Hawaii to organize the Communist Party USA there.
Fact three: Stanley Dunham met Barack Obama Sr at the airport when he arrived in Honolulu in 1959.
Fact four: Frank Marshal Davis was mentor to (the person we know as) Barack Obama.
Fact five:(the person we know as) Barack Obama moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers.
Fact six:(the person we know as) Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard after being a poor student at Occidental, nobody ever even met him at Columbia, and meeting Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers.
Fact seven: today the daughter-in-law of communist organizer and promoter "journalilst" Vernon Jarrett, Vallerie Jarrett, has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office.

How's that for some facts?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#966737 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Market down again today....
drip, drip, drip...
Has it gone down to 6,500 like the Bush years?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#966738 Aug 19, 2013
ALL THE FREE HEALTHCARE WONT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS and if all young people are going to be is RAPPERS and not healthcare providers how will that help the community if they only have RACISTS BIGOTTED WHITE DOCTORS lolololol RACISM hahahahahaha
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966739 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a thematic overture linked up on the main page, or the site will be a dud. Just swallow some of that Glenn fiddich purple drank, get to twistin, and then put a loop to it.
"Ca ca,Ca ca, Ca ca, CRUUUUZZZ".....
Some Injun chants would be appropo too.......:-)
Ca Ca Cruzzzzzz

i'm all over it. lyrics forthcoming.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#966740 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not debatable, he was not born on American soil. End of story. Debate over.
Obama's eligibility and the legitimacy of his so-called birth certificate has never been decided by a court.

There is no defined mechanism for determining eligibility.

Ted Cruz for President!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#966741 Aug 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about you tell us about it, using fact as your principle! That's too much to ask from a habitual elaborater. It's almost like you have dyslexia. Everything you present is some kind of conspiracy theory. Give us the facts, not your opinion!
... conspiracies. hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

The Democrats voted for the war in Iraq. That would have required one hell of a conspiracy, wouldn't it? Or, are the Democrats so goddam stupid they just thought that would be something fun to do?

How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy? Seven? Eight? Nine?
When was the last conspiracy you participated in? A year ago? A month ago? A week ago? Yesterday? This morning?
Are you so stupid you think there is some magic level of society or government when one of the most common actions of humans, to engage in conspiracies, magically becomes impossible?
Are you that stupid?

I'm betting you're engaging in a conspiracy just by posting here.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966742 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
On an unrelated note, the Russian pole vaulter linked on the top right of my topix screen undoubtedly has the finest rump I have ever see......
http://www.ladeportista.com.ar/wp-content/upl...
unrelated to what? Bush and his 2 fathers?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#966743 Aug 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Check with the right wing nuts.
They're working on a new conspiracy angle.
How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?
When was the last conspiracy you participated in?
Are you part of a conspiracy just by posting your obvious bullshit here?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#966744 Aug 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Market down again today....
drip, drip, drip...
It's playing out as the "expert analysts" predicted back in January.

Once again, "the market will climb to 15,500 perhaps as high as 15,750 in late July and then level off somewhere around 15,000 until 2014, barring a disaster-war-etc.

Pretty sure I posted exactly that, three or four times.

Sucks to be you eh?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966745 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2013.
ACA OBAMACARE!!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
OCTOBER. 2 MONTHS!
the genius!
America better.
Hey homer, this idiot thinks there are 30 million folks with pre-existing condions. Knee slapper!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966746 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2013.
ACA OBAMACARE!!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
OCTOBER. 2 MONTHS!
the genius!
America better.
Little ruthie holt, still swallowing the spote.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min No Warming 49,339
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Guru 182,139
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min J RULES 71,259
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]