Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966822 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
ROBIN THICKE AND FERREL are examples of LIBERALS they STEAL A MARVIN GAYE SONG AND ARE NOW SUING THE ESTATE OF MARVIN GAYE because they said their property was stolen by THICKE so they get ferrel a BLACK FACE TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF MARVIN GAYE FOR THE CORPARATION talk about BLACK PRIDE
OK, just listened to that POS tune. Yeah, he clearly ripped off the rhythm section from "Got to give it up". In six months, this little trivial tune will be forgotten anyway. Best to ignore it and let it die quicker....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966823 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans declared the war on drugs and the war on terror, both unwinnable.
Democrats declared the war on women.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966825 Aug 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok just so I have it straight, which is it you dont like: chicks, or athletic chicks?
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/sullik...
OMG!

ok, i get it.

i'll be back in a few.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966826 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in your lie?
You and all filthy lying republican frauds.
Millions and millions of citizens are denied coverage.
That is the practice in the USA.
Legal, endorsed by the GOP! That is the Republicans healthcare plan!
Deny coverage: go bankrupt when you get sick.
Now: ACA!! OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
No denials of coverage! Affordable rates!
I will save $400 a month!
Thanks Obama! Thanks Democrats!
RIP GOP <--- everyone knows you had nothing to do with it and just whined for 5 years!
No GOP plan? What idiots!
Hahahaha, you really have some unpleasant surprises coming your way. I suggest you bottle spote for swillage in 24 months (when the well runs dry).....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#966827 Aug 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans declared the war on drugs and the war on terror, both unwinnable.
And appointed Bill Bennett__a true American dirtbag.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966828 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman thinks no one in the USA is denied medical insurance.
Does this tuuurd have any neighbors?
Just plays indoors all day?
What a LOOOOOOON!
Liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966829 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll get my pound of flesh one way or the other, injun joe. Dont make me confiscate your firewater......:-)
ok, my standard contract for conservatives wingnuts. song fails you get everything.#1 on the Billboard charts i get everything.

you love capitalism, right? and just think...i'd have to pay taxes and you wouldn't! win win buddy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966830 Aug 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> If we were all 'Rap Artists' or made an equivalency in salary and royalties then we would all be on Easy Street . Wall Street would never allow it because they want to pick the winners and losers. http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/16/jay-z-diddy-...
Now THAT is truly a listing of "the rich and talentless".....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#966831 Aug 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm witcha Homer and will add that Cruz can't skate.
You know what they say about nonskaters up there eh?
Also, Mom and Dad had different last names and Dad must have been pretty damned old if he was raised during Batista. Given the circumstances Mom could have been working the oil fields in a different way than Dad was. Just a wild guess of course.[;~)
if you're a birther there are no wild guesses.

carry on.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#966832 Aug 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
ok, i get it.
i'll be back in a few.
Best come back with that Cruz file; I've got some smokin hot mojo ready to lay down to wax (or hardrive i guess).....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#966833 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor was turned down by medical insurance company in 2013.
Some bs about pre existing condition?
In 2013.
ACA OBAMACARE!!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
OCTOBER. 2 MONTHS!
YOU CAN'T BE TURNED DOWN BY FEDERAL LAW.
the genius!
America better.
You? <----- JUST A FILTHY LIAR.
What state do your neighbors live in?

Since: Aug 13

Teolo, Italy

#966834 Aug 19, 2013
There is nothing to define what is British like William Shakespeare.
William Shakespeare set most of his plays NOT IN ENGLAND.. for one simple reason... THE CULTURE was not there.. William Shakespeare was intelligent enough ( Perhaps he wasn t english at all ) to recognize where the culture was... NOT IN ENGLAND....London 500 years ago was like an African village compare to Florence Venice Verona...Don't tell this to Anglosaxon people..they must remain ignorant as they are... they have to continue to believe that the numbers has been invented somewhere in Sylicon valley...
None of the most important italian writer chose to set their plays outside Italy...
Till the 16th century NORTH-EUROPE - ESPECIALLY SCANDINAVIAN AREA -..was so primitive with no culture.. COMPLETELY WILDE AREA... OCCUPIED BY WILDE UGLY POOR IGNORANT PEOPLE SIMILAR TO THE ANIMAL ( MAYBE THEY WERE ADDICT TO CANNIBALISM )
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966835 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, you really have some unpleasant surprises coming your way. I suggest you bottle spote for swillage in 24 months (when the well runs dry).....
Hey chummm bucket!!

I will have saved over $9,000 by then!

Thanks Obama! Thanks Democrats!!

RIP GOP

Every citizen knows Republicans have no plan. Nada. Zilch.

Just die in the street citizens.

Go bankrupt. Accept death.

Then along came Obama!

ACA........OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE NOW!

not a dammmmm thing Republican schittttt heads can do about it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966836 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
Lets see if AMERICA will be BETTER POST OBAMA after all his GOOD WORKS lets see what happens because at some point we must sto blaming bush and let obama own up, told you all he was not in the situation room making decisions with the bin ladenm raid he is just a sock puppet he comes out for a PHOTO OP THATS ALL HE IS A PHOTO OP PRESIDENT he is A MADE UP STORY THATS WHY HE IS A LIE a CHEAP TRICK ON ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
We know for sure that we are all better off now with Barack Obama as President than with George W Bush and Dick Cheney. LOL

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#966837 Aug 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman thinks no one in the USA is denied medical insurance.
Does this tuuurd have any neighbors?
Just plays indoors all day?
What a LOOOOOOON!
what neighbor's hood do you live in?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966838 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Now THAT is truly a listing of "the rich and talentless".....
More talent, genius , and compassion in one Jay-Z than in dufus millionaire Jamie Dimon who just lost $9 billion in the 'Whale deal' for JP Morgan Chase.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#966839 Aug 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We know for sure that we are all better off now with Barack Obama as President than with George W Bush and Dick Cheney. LOL
Only if your on welfare or some other form of government help. Productive contributors in this country are most defiantly worse off under O.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#966840 Aug 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all you loony left wingers go to the same school? Not one if you understands what you read. Homer implied 30 million people were denied healthcare coverage.
They can't help it. They remove that part of their brain to become a libtard. It's the only way they can deny what the truth really is.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#966841 Aug 19, 2013
Gather around:

OBAMACARE!!! THE ACA!!

2 MONTHS AWAY!

EVERYONE IS FINALLY COVERED IN THE USA.

DEMOCRATS MADE IT HAPPEN!!

Republicans? Just useless liars, wipe urrrr azzzzzzzz with one!

LOL!

RIP GOP
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#966842 Aug 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
Lets see if AMERICA will be BETTER POST OBAMA after all his GOOD WORKS lets see what happens because at some point we must sto blaming bush and let obama own up, told you all he was not in the situation room making decisions with the bin ladenm raid he is just a sock puppet he comes out for a PHOTO OP THATS ALL HE IS A PHOTO OP PRESIDENT he is A MADE UP STORY THATS WHY HE IS A LIE a CHEAP TRICK ON ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Another retard who believes in a 50yr conspiracy, involving multiple countries, on multiple continents! How stupid is that. Explain the all of the pictures of Barack, his father, his mother in multiple variations. I'd love to hear this bullshit story. A blackman who doesn't believe or support a black president but, believes every whiteman was in charge when they were president? You remind me of " Samuel L. Jackson's role in " Django." Institutionalized &, brainwashed to think like, for &, never disagree with the whiteman. As evident, you'll sell out your race to defend " Whiteman." Mau Mau!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba's wife................Piano-Legs. 21 min Piano-leg murderer 4
Bill Clinton's Wife. 37 min WHATS-HER-PLAN 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 187,312
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,854
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,687
New Rapper Seven Dyce 4 hr UBANK RECORDS 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr texas pete 5,906
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]