Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,378)

Showing posts 887,541 - 887,560 of1,071,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That tea party conservative apologized for insulting the president in an email.
Point to one liberal who apologized for insulting a conservative president.
Now you owe me an apology.
I have yet to hear bushie boy apologize for invading a country for no reason at all while killing over 4,300+ soldiers.

He insulted not only Americans, but our allies as well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing once again talks from ignorance instead of from knowledge. God forbid he could ever speak from wisdom:)
What judge ever allowed you to live independently outside of the group home? They should be lashed for lack of compassion.
I presented a scenario based in reality of recent economic history. In it, I allude to a comparison between stock market speculation and Real Estate speculation by Mr. & Mrs. America. Gamblers oftentimes lose.
Along comes the clueless Tenzing again talking nonsensical, inane and cavalier stupidity like some boy lost in the woods and talking to himself.
You should legally be forced to carry a garbage bag with you for those times you open your mouth in public. They make dog owners do this, too, so there is precedent:)
Reality? What fckn reality?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You either truly don't get it or don't want to get it.
But you will. Just like people in the UK and Canada who couldn't get treatment in time.
Why won't democrats talk about lowering the costs of health care instead of controlling it - and us?
lol! How in blazes would you control cost son?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Too late, they already did: The House Energy and Commerce Committee contacted the Internal Revenue Service Tuesday to request information about a 2011 search and seizure of as many as 60 million medical records from a California health care provider.
The Hill: House Panel To Probe Alleged Seizure Of Medical Records By IRS
A top House committee launched another probe of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tuesday after a lawsuit alleged that the agency improperly seized millions of personal medical records in California. In a letter, Republican leaders on the Energy and Commerce panel asked the IRS to explain how it handles confidential medical information (Viebeck, 6/11).
*This is part of Kaiser Health News' Daily Report - a summary of health policy coverage from more than 300 news organizations.
What does that have to do with Obamacare?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041655_Chicken_McN...
Early stages of Soylent Green implementation?

You are what you eat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

The inbreds have returned.
G'nite.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That was yesterday moron, Galt already bent me over his knee.
A lot of guys bend you over.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality? What fckn reality?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Tenzing asks "What fckn reality?"

I rest my case:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
G'nite.
The institution is calling you, eh?

Be nice to Nurse Ratchett:>
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda. It was revealed the Democrats in D.C. paid women less than Republicans did. You just didn't get the memo the STFU, nutjob. The low class people like you still bring it up.
lol! As usual, at least he's American son!

Unlike you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fruitcake. Then why is Obama delaying and breaking the law?
Why are the Unions getting exemptions?
Have a nice day, liberal Zombie.
You are the thread idiot.
poor baby.

still mad he's not American!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you'd been paying attention"....
baaawaaaahhhh!!!!!
Dumbfk.
Yes you are son.

But alas, what you AREN'T is American!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wilhelm. Who are you mooching off today son? How is life in Bumpass, lowlife?
hi wacky! I'm not mooching off anyone...

... unlike you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a cup coffee Johnny?
Would you care for hemlock in yours my foreign fiend?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing once again talks from ignorance instead of from knowledge. God forbid he could ever speak from wisdom:)
What judge ever allowed you to live independently outside of the group home? They should be lashed for lack of compassion.
I presented a scenario based in reality of recent economic history. In it, I allude to a comparison between stock market speculation and Real Estate speculation by Mr. & Mrs. America. Gamblers oftentimes lose.
Along comes the clueless Tenzing again talking nonsensical, inane and cavalier stupidity like some boy lost in the woods and talking to himself.
You should legally be forced to carry a garbage bag with you for those times you open your mouth in public. They make dog owners do this, too, so there is precedent:)
lol! That's like you claiming to be hypothetically intelligent...

... and we already know you've disproved it all by your lonesome!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you have no idea what the point is son.
It that what the hollow echo in your head keeps repeating son?

After all, there's only a vacuum there!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
http://cdn.breitbart.com/media server/Breitbart/The-Conversat ion/2013/08/15/Namaz-in-Washin gton-DCjpg.jpg
Million Muslim March Planned in DC on Anniversary of 9-11
A group called The American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC) is planning a one million Muslims march to Washington D.C. on September 11th. The timing of the group's march is seen by many as tasteless (to say the least) considering it is scheduled for the anniversary of the worst domestic massacre in American history perpetrated in the name of Islam. AMPAC ups the tasteless quotient by issuing "demands" for the American government:
We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.
We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.
The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam played in the 9/11 attacks:
On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.
Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.
These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why canít we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?
lol! breitbart.

The selective idiot.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Obamacare?
What doesn't it have to do with O'bamacare?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
G'nite.
Just in case this didn't post in response to one of your earlier posts.

You seem to have forgotten the Muslim invasions beginning in the 7th century to the 13th stretching from China, India, Northern Africa, Eastern Asia, the Middle East and Europe.

The massacre by Muslims in India was one of the bloodiest in history.

Atrocities against Christians had been taking place decades before the Crusades.

When Muslims conquered Jerusalem in the 7th century, the Crusades in 1066 were more of a counter-attack as Christians and Jews were denied access after having been occupants of the Holy Land for 400 years.

History is filled with bloody conquests. But you act like Muslims have always been the victims. Quite the opposite.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! breitbart.
The selective idiot.
don't like that one? here is AMPAC's own site. ROTFLMAO--I assume you think they are the selective idiots? me think they are too!

http://ampacus.webs.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 887,541 - 887,560 of1,071,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 9 min Bridgeview resident 67
Abby 7-10 10 min Cass 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... 40 min reading is queer 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 97,417
Amy 7-10 57 min Kuuipo 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 48,674
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••