Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
887,541 - 887,560 of 1,079,546 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! breitbart.
The selective idiot.
don't like that one? here is AMPAC's own site. ROTFLMAO--I assume you think they are the selective idiots? me think they are too!

http://ampacus.webs.com/
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey you guys! Obama is president. Get over it!
Lets talk about blacks supporting their banks so they can have a strong economical hold.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case this didn't post in response to one of your earlier posts.
You seem to have forgotten the Muslim invasions beginning in the 7th century to the 13th stretching from China, India, Northern Africa, Eastern Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
The massacre by Muslims in India was one of the bloodiest in history.
Atrocities against Christians had been taking place decades before the Crusades.
When Muslims conquered Jerusalem in the 7th century, the Crusades in 1066 were more of a counter-attack as Christians and Jews were denied access after having been occupants of the Holy Land for 400 years.
History is filled with bloody conquests. But you act like Muslims have always been the victims. Quite the opposite.
Oh. You mean like the Christian persecution of women as being witches?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

An Egyptian official said that the army rigged the presidential elections in June 2012, fearing widespread riots should the Muslim Brotherhood’s candidate, Mohamed Morsi, lose the race.

According to the source, who asked to remain anonymous, Ahmed Shafik, the former air force commander and former president Hosni Mubarak’s last prime minister, actually won the race by a narrow margin. But the army generals — wanting to ensure that law and order would be upheld following the elections — feared that if Morsi was defeated, the Muslim Brotherhood would refuse to recognize the results and would end up conducting themselves just as they are now.

The official results, 51.73 percent for Morsi and 48.27% for Shafik, were almost the exact reversal of what actually happened at the polls. After the results were published, we barely heard any calls for protest or opposition among the secular-liberals, while on the religious side — loyal either to the Muslim Brotherhood or the Salafi parties — voters were happy with their achievement.

Considering that the election that Obama and McCain are using as their default argument was of dubious legality and was only achieved through another populist-military coup against Mubarak, they were just tampering with a highly tampered election.

*The irony then would be that the election that O'bama is using as the basis for Morsi’s legitimacy was no more legitimate than his removal from power. And that’s typical for the region. The former obviously dismantles Obama's case to uphold the results of the election and possibly return Morsi to power. That is dead on arrival, but if it can be proved that O'bama made such an agreement with Morsi and the Moslem Brotherhood (not Egypt), this would be something bigger than Benghazi.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
What if Republicans had passed Bushcare and the IRS had access to your medical records?
Tenzing, Lily, sonic, LCN?
Think about it before responding.
What if the IRS were making your medical decisions under a Bush administration and a strictly partisan passed republican Bushcare?
Pretend it's even the same 2000+ page legislation.
Would you still support it?
If he did that; then a republican may have won in 2008. The IRS is not making anyone's medical decisions.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ...
"Bush's first term saw 14,387 new final rules, 13,049 in Obama's first term"
"dumos"
Get your head out of your butt. This is a thread on president nobama, not a thread on former president Bush.
Peace
KMA
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of your lunatics told you the IRS would have access to your medical records?
Our Moran Pam Bondi here in Florida said it

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like just a few days ago we were celebrating reaching 24,000 dumbass posts. Oh that's right, it was just a few days ago. And here we are at 25,000.
What a no-life loser.
Yes, mini-me. I, Eman, have 25,000 glorious posts. As exemplified by your numerous attempts to become me, you are overwhelmingly envious. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me for my brilliance!

My namE is Eman! Your name is Emoron!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
What if Republicans had passed Bushcare and the IRS had access to your medical records?
Tenzing, Lily, sonic, LCN?
Think about it before responding.
What if the IRS were making your medical decisions under a Bush administration and a strictly partisan passed republican Bushcare?
Pretend it's even the same 2000+ page legislation.
Would you still support it?
the IRS is making medical decisions?

so is that going to be Politifact's lie of the year?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda. It was revealed the Democrats in D.C. paid women less than Republicans did. You just didn't get the memo the STFU, nutjob. The low class people like you still bring it up.
Waxman finally shows up and still can't say anything intelligent.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Those are really cute pics, but they don't answer the question. I'd ask you again, but I've never been able to get a straight answer from a loony leftwinger yet.

Let's try it this way

You, as a self proclaimed Libertarian, support the tax lovingly known as obamacare to cure the problem of people abusing emergency rooms?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Glenn Beck responded to the controversy on radio Monday, excoriating the national figures who unequivocally condemned the clown, saying the president is not God or Mohammed and that Americans are allowed to mock him.
“Stop treating [President Obama] like God,” Beck declared.“I apologize to those on the left, to assume that you would treat God with any respect…Stop treating him like he’s the prophet Mohammed.”
He suggested the lawmakers who can’t tolerate the mockery pick up a copy of the United States Constitution.
So, in addition to listening to 3 hours of Limbaugh, you listen to another 3 hours if Beck! What comes next?
Hannity and Savage, that takes up your whole day in addition to reporting what they say on here. Do you take notes too?
Hannity is getting sacked for more hours of Savage Nation, you must be totally orgasmic.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, sister. Just cruised by Oprah's TWO mansion's on Paradise Island, I wonder when she's going to share the wealth?
Take that Koch Brother stooges. "Oprah's Angel Network awards $6 million in grants to U.S. charter school programs. Find out more about the schools and Waiting For "Superman"—the movie that could revolutionize America's schools."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/angel_network.html#ixzz2...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
The inbreds have returned.
G'nite.
Tell them hi for us.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Republicans Trot Out a Parade of Losers to Sell Their Party’s Fail

The entire point Republicans were trying to make today on the Sunday shows is that the Politico story about the “Eve of Destruction” within their own party was all wrong. Everything is fine! See? The country loves us, we’re fine, and we can appeal to new voters! In order to prove this, they trotted out Carly Fiorina who stands for cheap, outsourced labor and lost her senate campaign, a stale John McCain who’s been on every single Sunday show since the dawn of time and still lost 2008, a screeching, strident and always annoying Bill Krystal and RNC Chair Reince Priebus, a person who manages to make Mitt Romney look connected while showing how clueless and scared he really is.

Someone needs to tell Republicans that lying about their party’s successful rebranding and great policies on the Sunday shows isn’t the best way to get the youth vote. David Plouffe tried to tell them that they need to find a product to sell to no avail.

Just sayin… The fail is strong with this party.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/18/republ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Inciting violence and disrespect of the President? Is that what rodeo clowns do? Oh right, your friend glen beck said you are al rodeo clowns. First time he told the truth in his Ficken life
There was no violence nor "disrepect", to use your ghetto lingo.

The purpose of a rodeo clown is to attract the bull away from the fallen rider, so naturally the bull will chase him.

Besides, respect needs to be earned, something Obama has failed to accomplish.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean the blacks the GOP is using as tools to try to show that they're not really racist?
You prefer race pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Minorities? Why only minorities son?
Because unemployment is highest among minorities and another poster and I were discussing the issue of poverty and how money can't help those who don't want to be helped.

And unskilled labor jobs are shrinking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean the blacks the GOP is using as tools to try to show that they're not really racist?
Or are you the kind of racist who thinks all blacks love the welfare state?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Scum.
You saw that Manning sold out in the end right?
Just like John Dean?

Probably someone like that in the Obama crowd who will come out of the closet if faced with prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Beavis 174,558
Cheap Tomatoes 9 min Stoop Labor is Good4 Kids 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 16 min hands on AR 3
Topix is the governments lapdog 21 min TheyreABunchOfCommieButt 4
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 23 min hands on AR 9
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 30 min hands on AR 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 2 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••