Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,374)

Showing posts 887,461 - 887,480 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>FoxNews stories are not "indisputable sources" and Dana Perino is a pinhead. So, do you have any 'real sources' or just more farting around?
Can you say, "Doh!"?

Dana Perino and Fox News aren't the liberal media.

Just since yesterday, sources from the NYT, ABC and CBS were posted to prove a liberal wrong and get them up to snuff. Even the liberal media knows some thing liberals on here don't know.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Liberalism is nothing other than PC on steroids!! Liberals have two cards to play defending this President ( Skin Color, and the Race Card!)
NAACP should launch an investigation on how could Obama miss 20 out of 22 hoops three feet away this is more embarrassing to Obama/Brothers than a Rodeo Clown wearing an Obama mask!!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Footage of Crisis Actors Surface from Egypt and Syria Riots

Some interesting video footage has surfaced from the Middle East, showing riot scenarios that are literally being staged like a movie set.

August 18, 2013

There is no telling what is actually taking place in some areas of the Middle East like Egypt and Syria. Even people living within these areas are finding it difficult to understand what is taking place because there is such an elaborate disinformation campaign going on. Not only is the media stirring things up and creating a more hostile environment, but there has also been many indications that many aspects of these events are being staged...

http://intellihub.com/2013/08/18/footage-of-c...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The Muslim Brotherhood burned down Christian schools with children still in them. Christians are now being persecuted everywhere in the Middle East.
Just wanted to remind some of you.
Where and when__second time I've asked doll.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nursing is a special case, but the same type of schools churn out education graduates who have little chance of obtaining a full-time job in most markets. In most states, these schools pre-date community colleges rather than evolving from them.
Half the students in community colleges are studying "criminal science" and end up as minimum wage mall security guards.
Construction estimators, surveying, soil testing are all good paying and useful careers__Auto-CAD, CD ROM__I'm pretty sure I could fill up two-three pages of topix with examples.

You're showing your age old timer__go find a fkn clue.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Construction estimators, surveying, soil testing are all good paying and useful careers__Auto-CAD, CD ROM__I'm pretty sure I could fill up two-three pages of topix with examples.
Construction estimators for major engineering firms are generally degreed engineers. Estimators for commercial construction maybe not.

Most community colleges are hopelessly out-of-date on training designers, who need skills far beyond mere computer manipulation.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where and when__second time I've asked doll.
Realtime If your source of News is watching the Liberal Media or Mediamatter that would explain why youíre clueless!!
Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Killing Christians, Nuns Ė Media Ignores The Stories,... The Islamists also worked to burn Christian schools at the facility, if you need more Info get off your Lazy Butt and Google It!!
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only fooling yourself if you think there have been notable strides in strengthening the economy and job growth in the past four years. Obamacare is weighing it down.
Look at any one of these graphs from the Treasury Department and make that argument.
http://www.tr easury.-chart-center/Documents /20120502_EconomicGrowth.pdf
Or maybe You are just letting the irrational anger out?
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say, "Doh!"?
Dana Perino and Fox News aren't the liberal media.
Just since yesterday, sources from the NYT, ABC and CBS were posted to prove a liberal wrong and get them up to snuff. Even the liberal media knows some thing liberals on here don't know.
partisan politics all day long makes jill a dull character :-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Construction estimators, surveying, soil testing are all good paying and useful careers__Auto-CAD, CD ROM__I'm pretty sure I could fill up two-three pages of topix with examples.
By the way, Auto-CAD is a low-level system not widely used by major firms and "CD ROM" has nothing to do with a career.

So, WTF are you talking about, you senile old fool?
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is none. If the clown had been wearing a Bush mask and said the bull was going to get him and called him a clown, we would have never even known about it.
You wear a Bush mask when you post and we still love You! ;-)
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't understand the function of a rodeo clown and all you can do is engage in profanity, typical of you people.
Inciting violence and disrespect of the President? Is that what rodeo clowns do? Oh right, your friend glen beck said you are al rodeo clowns. First time he told the truth in his Ficken life

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Ficken Moran
You rightwingers are such an uncouth lot
Yes folks, this idiot expects sophistication from a person who makes their living getting pummeled by 1 ton bulls.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
war against women.
I don't know about that. Maybe war against woman.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
"How to Become a Construction Estimator: Step-by-Step Career Guide

Step 1: Earn a Bachelor's Degree
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employers of construction estimators tend to prefer applicants with relevant bachelor's degrees, such as in construction management ( www.bls.gov )."

Nothing but air, realtime

<here's where realtime says his beloved government is full of sht>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Auto-CAD is a low-level system not widely used by major firms and "CD ROM" has nothing to do with a career.
So, WTF are you talking about, you senile old fool?
"cd rom". LOL. He's attacking your age, so let's discuss cd rom? Any major software developed today does not fit on "cd rom"...DVDs are used. Very few people buy music on "cd rom". Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for $1.29

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Inciting violence and disrespect of the President? Is that what rodeo clowns do?
I think the bull needs sensitivity training.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Inciting violence and disrespect of the President? Is that what rodeo clowns do? Oh right, your friend glen beck said you are al rodeo clowns. First time he told the truth in his Ficken life
If any clown wore a Bush mask, you'd be rooting for the bull.

So I'm not buyin' your indignation and "inciting violence" which IS bull.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes folks, this idiot expects sophistication from a person who makes their living getting pummeled by 1 ton bulls.
Better description...trying to avoid getting pummeled by 1 1 ton bull (and saving the lives of bull riders)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 887,461 - 887,480 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 174,368
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 44 min NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 3 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 3 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Canít Support Israel 4 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••