Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#966201 Aug 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Bush 43 DID try getting passed his own privatization of Social Security and healthcare and Congress , both republicans and democrats ,voted it down because it did not combat waste , fraud, and abuse in the system enough. Obamacare is actually a great improvement over the Bush 43 failed efforts and that's why Obamacare was passed into law and not Bush 43 or Hillary Clinton's earlier healthcare bill. We make progress through trial and error in our form of divided democratic government.
How is O'bamacare a great improvement? it isn't even in place yet--and what parts of it were in place have already failed i.e. pre-existing conditions ran out of money and the mandate--wait until next year--and everyone's insurance policy went up. Hopefully no one will sign up for the expensive 'exchanges'.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#966202 Aug 18, 2013
Texas has some conservative looney-tunes state representatives . Sandra commented: "Impeach for what crime?????? You don't impeach a president of the US because you are sore losers of an election."

http://voice4america.com/masadluffy/2013/08/1...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966203 Aug 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
war against women.
Propaganda. It was revealed the Democrats in D.C. paid women less than Republicans did. You just didn't get the memo the STFU, nutjob. The low class people like you still bring it up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#966204 Aug 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No amount of money can help people who don't want to be helped or keep perpetuating the cycle of poverty - disparaging the importance of education, resorting to drugs and crime, fatherless homes and lack of supervision.
Teach a man to fish.....

Liberals fear blacks learning to fish.

Instead, they keep feeding them hook, line and sinker...

and they keep biting:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#966205 Aug 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some scewed up logic. You're spending $250 that you wouldn't be spending otherwise to savee $200.
... and he'd have health insurance so he won't be going to the emergency room and sticking you and I with the tab.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966206 Aug 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd been paying attention ACA is supposed to bring down cost, that was its purpose. I don't think it will though overall, premiums may be lower.
Where you're screwed up is ACA doesn't change the fact that providers will still be private, and for the most part, for-profit providers. If you have the money you can get anything done you want with no waiting. Canada recently re-opened its private sector.
You just want the government to pay all your bills.
Hey Fruitcake. Then why is Obama delaying and breaking the law?

Why are the Unions getting exemptions?

Have a nice day, liberal Zombie.

You are the thread idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966207 Aug 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd been paying attention ACA is supposed to bring down cost, that was its purpose. I don't think it will though overall, premiums may be lower.
Where you're screwed up is ACA doesn't change the fact that providers will still be private, and for the most part, for-profit providers. If you have the money you can get anything done you want with no waiting. Canada recently re-opened its private sector.
You just want the government to pay all your bills.
"If you'd been paying attention"....

baaawaaaahhhh!!!!!

Dumbfk.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#966208 Aug 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The rodeo clown portrayed Obama as a black man, which he is.
Ever hear of court jesters?
He is?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#966209 Aug 18, 2013
Tennessee: Grade School Bans Pork to Appease Moslem Brother Hood.
Third grade teachers at Sunset Elementary School in Brentwood, Tenn. sent home an “Approved Snack List” for the school year and it specifically banned anything that comes from a pig.snacklist
“No meats containing pork,” read the memorandum.“Starting Monday, August 12, 2013 your child must provide their own snack from the above approved snack list.”
Kids could nosh on raw vegetables without dips or sauces, fresh fruit, crackers, pretzels, and popcorn – but no ribs or pork rinds.
“Only choose a food from the following list to bring into school for snack,” the memorandum stated in bold-face type.“No other food items are permitted.”
One day after the pork ban went into effect, Williamson County Schools posted a message on their Facebook page telling parents to ignore the rules.
“Schools should only be offering suggested snack choices, and that information will be sent home only if your child is in a classroom where there is a food allergy,” the district stated.“Any reference to not allowing pork products in school is incorrect. Please disregard.”
The district said the point of the memorandum was to address food allergies and approved snack lists.
The memorandum did not explain why the school had become a pork-free zone, leading to lots of confusion among parents.
“I’ve never heard of a life-threatening pork allergy,” one parent wrote on Facebook.
The no-pork rule generated lots of conversation on Nashville’s talk radio stations and a number of callers and several hosts wondered if it had something to do with students who might be Muslim.
“Typical list for a Madrassa,” wrote Nashville radio host Michael DelGiorno on his Facebook page.
“If you think this has anything to do with something besides appeasing Muslims then you are either stupid or willfully ignorant,” one of his listeners wrote.

*How about banning Moslems to appease the rest of us?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966210 Aug 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Minorities? Why only minorities son?
Hi Wilhelm. Who are you mooching off today son? How is life in Bumpass, lowlife?

Location hidden

#966211 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>FoxNews stories are not "indisputable sources" and Dana Perino is a pinhead. So, do you have any 'real sources' or just more farting around?
She has good sources, she just doesn't understand what they say.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966212 Aug 18, 2013
Another Black Democrat just used a gun to kill people. Democrats should not be allowed to have guns.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966213 Aug 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean the blacks the GOP is using as tools to try to show that they're not really racist?
You're the only "libertarian" who says that.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#966214 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text> Bush 43 DID try getting passed his own privatization of Social Security and healthcare and Congress , both republicans and democrats ,voted it down because it did not combat waste , fraud, and abuse in the system enough. Obamacare is actually a great improvement over the Bush 43 failed efforts and that's why Obamacare was passed into law and not Bush 43 or Hillary Clinton's earlier healthcare bill. We make progress through trial and error in our form of divided democratic government.
How about a cup coffee Johnny?

Location hidden

#966215 Aug 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories. Are these unreliable?
Dana Perino is a genius compared to Clarabelle Carney.
Is that why she was stumped by the reference to the Bay of Pigs?

To her credit she's a cutie. Seems that's the only way "conservatives" judge women.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#966216 Aug 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Show me Davey Boie where Republicans or Demorats for that matter have any say legally or otherwise on what is charged for a service in private industry? The border is still as pourous as it was under President Bush, nothing has changed. The Demorats need voters, and little or no enforcement benefits them.
We have that here in Hawaii son.

As usual, you're stupidity just shines through!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#966217 Aug 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody's an idiot, GM stock probably hasn't traded for $5/share since the '30's.
Somebody else is an idiot for sticking up for his girlfriend.
May 29, 2009: GM stock falls below $1: http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/29/news/companie...

Tenzing shoots from the hip often but always from the backside:)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#966218 Aug 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and he'd have health insurance so he won't be going to the emergency room and sticking you and I with the tab.
That's a bullsht argument.

Describe a senario where a 20 - 30 goes to the e.r.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#966219 Aug 18, 2013
HEY BLACKS!
Are any of you guys going to support a black owned bank or a black owned credit union this week?
I have gotten over 300 blacks to this so far.
Need 30 million more.
ARE YOU WITH ME?
Khartoum

United States

#966220 Aug 18, 2013
Hi leftist phags, are we having a major chimpout here today?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 10 min Susan 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min all fall short 50,021
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]