Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,358)

Showing posts 887,141 - 887,160 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Tennessee: 5 pillars of Islam replace 10 Commandments of GOD in public school, tolerance reigns supreme

It is evident that now the only religion allowed to express their religion and political clout in Our public schools are the Muslims and the teachings of Islam....

http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2013/0...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

more right wing crazy....

Oregon's GOP Chair Wants to Sprinkle Nuclear Waste From Airplanes

After months of in-fighting, the beleaguered Oregon Republican Party elected a new chairman last weekend. His name is Art Robinson, and he wants to sprinkle radioactive waste from airplanes to build up our resistance to degenerative illnesses. Robinson, who unsuccessfully ran for Congress against progressive Rep. Peter DeFazio in 2010 and 2012, took over after the previous chair resigned in advance of a recall campaign over her alleged financial mismanagement.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/08/orego...
come on

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Lets hear more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Two big mistakes Galt makes although there are too many other mistakes to mention. 1. President Obama is not the leader of Egypt , but our own American head of state and there wasn't any 'promises' he made if Mubarak was overthrown. 2. President Obama had nothing to do with Mubarak or Morsi's removal , but the Egyptian military did make that choice for the Egyptian people rather than risk too much democratic turmoil and political change.
Obama stated that Mubarak "had to go" and the Egyptian military took their cue to maintain their funding.

There was less freedom in Egypt under Morsi than under Mubarak.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Obama for what's going on in Egypt is pretty far out there, even for you. Surely you aren't suggesting Obama is responsible, are you?
yes, in part....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Front….The problem with your argument is Lamb was asked whether there was "any budget consideration and lack of budget" which played into the number of people assigned for security at the Benghazi consulate. Lamb's answer: "No’ I know how Facts are Liberals worst enemy!!
So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We cant WAIT to get rid of McCan here in AZ. He's had an illustrious career, but should have been gone 15 years ago. Just like most athletes, he couldnt let go when the well was dry...
I believe Arizona was getting ready to boot Jan Brewer out until she got passed the extensions on Medicaid programs and accepted Obamacare .

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Money to cancer research goes to abortion so give no more.

Obama gave planned parenthood unlimited federal power and authority to sue any organization that collects money for "women health" to give money to planned parenthood, for them to perform abortion.

Do not believe me?

In Liberal crap anything is possible!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1247262
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, although he was in the 08 (R) primary.
In both general elections I chose Obama however.
In local elections, where the turnouts are smaller each vote gains importance particularly in school board races and city councils where teaturds and religious freaks can really cause problems.
Registering in the opposite party in an attempt to negatively affect their candidate selection is an unethical practice to be expected of a retired used car dealer.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.

Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.

You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!

Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated that Mubarak "had to go" and the Egyptian military took their cue to maintain their funding.
There was less freedom in Egypt under Morsi than under Mubarak.
Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.
Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.
You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!
Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.
You're a nut so why bother commenting on subject that you know nothing about or care about either; Troll?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question would be "is there ANYTHING baruck could do that you WOULDNT support"?
Seriously, your nubian nut-nuzzling is so gay, all the other phags are embarrassed.......
An even better question would be "Is there ANYTHING that could happen ANYWHERE in the world that morons like you wouldn't BLAME him for?".
Seriously, you closet limp dick pussee, you should be embarrassed.
Parent

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)
..and look how well that has all worked out...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Front…. During Obama’s press conference on Benghazi he was asked a simple question “Did You Send Help” the answer to the question required a simple Yes or No and the President refuse to answer!! I think Obama's new policy for questions about Benghazi or any other Issues is “Don’t ask… And I won’t Tell!”
mercy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Am mercy i want to share my life experience to
every body on this site.i was in a serious
relationship with peter i love him so much we have dated for almost
6 years now.until he meant another girl called rose
he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i
was so confuse i don’t know what to do.so i told
my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve
my problem i was doubting her how can that be
possible.so she directed me to a spell caster
called drsababa.so i contacted him and i explain
every thing to him and he told me that my problem
will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for
me and after two days my love came back to me
begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so
happy now. so that why i decided to share my
experience with every body that have such problem you can contact his email via
email, drsababa@outlook.com
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering in the opposite party in an attempt to negatively affect their candidate selection is an unethical practice to be expected of a retired used car dealer.
I've always been registered as an (R) you stupid fk and vote overwhelmingly for (R) candidates, such as John Mica, otherwise I'd have no one to vote for.

What is it about Florida's districts that eludes you?

In many of my district's races there aren't even any Democrat's on the ballot much less others.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, despite his dishonesty, ignorance of science,lies and pandering to the dimwitted and mentally feeble[like you] the oceans haven't risen an inch.
Hail Oblama!
That's one inch higher up the evolutionary ladder than you knuckledragging right wing morons.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by encouraging the original revolution, which was destined to destabilize the country....
It would have been far better to allow Mubarak to grow old and die, probably sooner rather than later.
It's a good guess. But then, the 'falling government' syndrome was spreading east.

Egypt was just the next domino.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is using drones to spy on farmers and see if farmers are hugging and kissing their cows!!!
Do not believe me?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/06/epa-drones-...
Personally, I don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 887,141 - 887,160 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,815
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min edogxxx 97,502
Abby 7-22 29 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 31 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••