Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#965785 Aug 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What you're saying is that I've surrendered__maybe so, maybe not so.
By remaining registered as a (R) I'm able to participate (vote) in every race in my district's primaries and then choose whoever I wish in the general elections. I'm a super voter__if there is something that needs voting on I'll be there.
My (I) and (L) friends sit at at home until the general election rolls around and then vote for whoever happens to be on the ballot.
That's not a winning formula__just saying.
Is your goal to win or to elect the best government?

Really, was Romney your guy in '12?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#965787 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to me it isn't. Aren't you a teabagger? If so it shouldn't be irrelevant to you either.
<yes I know, double negative>
Tensing what’s with the Teabagger Stuff?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#965788 Aug 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
POTUS is the most powerful person on Earth, regardless of who occupies the office.
That power requires judgment and responsibility.
Blaming Obama for what's going on in Egypt is pretty far out there, even for you. Surely you aren't suggesting Obama is responsible, are you?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#965790 Aug 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Your question is a ridiculous one because requests for security wasn't denied , unless you mean the denial by Congress to provide the full funding requests made by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to strengthen U S embassy security six months before the Benghazi attack. Is that the denial of security that you are asking about? I suggest that you go ask Darrell Issa that question.
Front….The problem with your argument is Lamb was asked whether there was "any budget consideration and lack of budget" which played into the number of people assigned for security at the Benghazi consulate. Lamb's answer: "No’ I know how Facts are Liberals worst enemy!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#965791 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your goal to win or to elect the best government?
Really, was Romney your guy in '12?
No, although he was in the 08 (R) primary.

In both general elections I chose Obama however.

In local elections, where the turnouts are smaller each vote gains importance particularly in school board races and city councils where teaturds and religious freaks can really cause problems.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#965792 Aug 17, 2013
Tennessee: 5 pillars of Islam replace 10 Commandments of GOD in public school, tolerance reigns supreme

It is evident that now the only religion allowed to express their religion and political clout in Our public schools are the Muslims and the teachings of Islam....

http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2013/0...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965793 Aug 17, 2013
more right wing crazy....

Oregon's GOP Chair Wants to Sprinkle Nuclear Waste From Airplanes

After months of in-fighting, the beleaguered Oregon Republican Party elected a new chairman last weekend. His name is Art Robinson, and he wants to sprinkle radioactive waste from airplanes to build up our resistance to degenerative illnesses. Robinson, who unsuccessfully ran for Congress against progressive Rep. Peter DeFazio in 2010 and 2012, took over after the previous chair resigned in advance of a recall campaign over her alleged financial mismanagement.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/08/orego...
come on

Charleston, WV

#965794 Aug 17, 2013
Lets hear more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965796 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>Two big mistakes Galt makes although there are too many other mistakes to mention. 1. President Obama is not the leader of Egypt , but our own American head of state and there wasn't any 'promises' he made if Mubarak was overthrown. 2. President Obama had nothing to do with Mubarak or Morsi's removal , but the Egyptian military did make that choice for the Egyptian people rather than risk too much democratic turmoil and political change.
Obama stated that Mubarak "had to go" and the Egyptian military took their cue to maintain their funding.

There was less freedom in Egypt under Morsi than under Mubarak.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965797 Aug 17, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Obama for what's going on in Egypt is pretty far out there, even for you. Surely you aren't suggesting Obama is responsible, are you?
yes, in part....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965799 Aug 17, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Front….The problem with your argument is Lamb was asked whether there was "any budget consideration and lack of budget" which played into the number of people assigned for security at the Benghazi consulate. Lamb's answer: "No’ I know how Facts are Liberals worst enemy!!
So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965800 Aug 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We cant WAIT to get rid of McCan here in AZ. He's had an illustrious career, but should have been gone 15 years ago. Just like most athletes, he couldnt let go when the well was dry...
I believe Arizona was getting ready to boot Jan Brewer out until she got passed the extensions on Medicaid programs and accepted Obamacare .

Westerville, OH

#965801 Aug 17, 2013
Money to cancer research goes to abortion so give no more.

Obama gave planned parenthood unlimited federal power and authority to sue any organization that collects money for "women health" to give money to planned parenthood, for them to perform abortion.

Do not believe me?

In Liberal crap anything is possible!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1247262
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965802 Aug 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, although he was in the 08 (R) primary.
In both general elections I chose Obama however.
In local elections, where the turnouts are smaller each vote gains importance particularly in school board races and city councils where teaturds and religious freaks can really cause problems.
Registering in the opposite party in an attempt to negatively affect their candidate selection is an unethical practice to be expected of a retired used car dealer.

Westerville, OH

#965803 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.

Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.

You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!

Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965804 Aug 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated that Mubarak "had to go" and the Egyptian military took their cue to maintain their funding.
There was less freedom in Egypt under Morsi than under Mubarak.
Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965805 Aug 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.
Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.
You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!
Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.
You're a nut so why bother commenting on subject that you know nothing about or care about either; Troll?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#965807 Aug 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question would be "is there ANYTHING baruck could do that you WOULDNT support"?
Seriously, your nubian nut-nuzzling is so gay, all the other phags are embarrassed.......
An even better question would be "Is there ANYTHING that could happen ANYWHERE in the world that morons like you wouldn't BLAME him for?".
Seriously, you closet limp dick pussee, you should be embarrassed.
Parent

Temecula, CA

#965809 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)
..and look how well that has all worked out...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#965813 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Front…. During Obama’s press conference on Benghazi he was asked a simple question “Did You Send Help” the answer to the question required a simple Yes or No and the President refuse to answer!! I think Obama's new policy for questions about Benghazi or any other Issues is “Don’t ask… And I won’t Tell!”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Frank 182,208
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 71,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST