Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232307 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#965398 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone who points out the same wrongs Bush did is not a FOXbot?
Benghazi! sorry.
Fast and Furious. sorry.
NSA spying on Americans! sorry.
IRS targets political opponents! sorry.
that's all i've got other than i can't seem to find a copy of Bush's birth certificate. seems it's 'on file' at the Bush 'Presidential' Library.
I heard that bushie boy was born in America too.

But it seems no one can confirm it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#965399 Aug 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are still parroting stupid aren't you sonicmoron? A stupid argument heavily influenced by your ignorance and vast tracts of deranged gray matter...
It's the culture...
You enjoy being an idiot don't you son?

You must be proud.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965400 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone who points out the same wrongs Bush did is not a FOXbot?
Benghazi! sorry.
Fast and Furious. sorry.
NSA spying on Americans! sorry.
IRS targets political opponents! sorry.
that's all i've got other than i can't seem to find a copy of Bush's birth certificate. seems it's 'on file' at the Bush 'Presidential' Library.
IF OBAMA was BORN HERE THEY WOULDNR NEED TO PROVE IT BUSHES GO BACK GENERATIONS JUST LIKE JESSIE JACKSON AL SHARPTON HERMAN CAINE MICHEAL JORDAN JESSIE OWENS MICHEAL JACKSON MIKE TYSON MUHAMMED ALI ONLY OBAMA HAS THAT PROBLEM I WONDER WHY HE HAS NO BACKGROUND AS A BLACK AMERICAN NONE WE KNOW FOR A FACT HIS DADDY IS NOT FROM THE SOUTH NOT EVEN SOUTH AFRICA lolololololololol OBAMA HAS NO HISTRY IN BLACK AMERICA he is a CARPETBAGGER FACT One who is somewhere they do not belong
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#965401 Aug 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>RACISM at its best or should I say BIGOTTED mentality and you really believe that really who pays for the BLACK WARS OBAMA has been conducting they cost more because you gotta pay big when you LIE BENGAHIZI coverup cost big money
wow....

cons playing the racist card... again... as usual.

As for lying, I'm still waiting for bushie boy to show those wmd's he had firm confirmation on son.

You'd think after 10 years he could find it, wouldn't you?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#965402 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In which year does Bocajew Jean from Queens "expect" drought "this spring" (sic).
Hey dopey,Galt, most of the Unite States have been in drought conditions for years now--take your pick of the year.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965403 Aug 16, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. It is impossible to defeat the ignorant in argument. She is living proof of that.
yeah, she get's debunked on one day and the next you have to start all over again.

very tedious. amusing, but tedious.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965404 Aug 16, 2013
OBAMA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY It is believed that the first African slaves were imported to the New World at the beginning of the 17th century and that the first slaves came from Senegambia and the Windward Coast.

Senegambia was a loosely defined region of West Africa that comprises the present-day nations of Senegal and The Gambia. Windward Coast is roughly the current country of Ivory Coast. This region also had a long history of supplying slaves to the Arab World.

When the Portuguese became heavily involved in the slave trade in the middle of the 17th century, they used their contacts in the Kingdom of Kongo to provide free labor for their empire in South America. Kongo comprises what is now northern Angola, and parts of the Republic of Congo and The Democratic Republic of Congo.

Kongo (Angola) would continue to ship slaves to the Americas for another two-hundred years.

Presumably, a large portion of Brazil’s current black population hail from these areas.

A large number of slaves came from the so-called Gold Coast (or sometimes known as the “Slave Coast”(which ultimately became the contemporary nation of Ghana in West Africa).

The Gold Coast and Biafra (which included parts of present-day Nigeria and Gabon) dominated trans-Atlantic slave trade from the middle of the 18th century until the middle of the next century, by which time slavery had been outlawed.

According to the book Transformation in Slavery by Paul E. Lovejoy, between 1650 and 1900, a total of 10-million Africans were shipped across the Atlantic. Almost 4-million of them came from West Central Africa.

These figures likely do not include the untold numbers of slaves who perished on the long, dangerous voyage across the Atlantic, nor does it include the many slaves who were sent to Europe, Middle East, as well as other African lands.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#965406 Aug 16, 2013
So... Why is it now racist (during the Obama reign) to oppose the administrations agenda?

Oh right because he is half-black. Therefore, anything he supports, if opposed, is opposed due to his skin color.
Hey mental midget

Dallas, TX

#965407 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, she get's debunked on one day and the next you have to start all over again.
very tedious. amusing, but tedious.
Always crashing in the same car.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965408 Aug 16, 2013
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THE MANCHURIAN programmed controlled by the politicians
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965409 Aug 16, 2013
Wow, I missed you leftist phags. Dont worry, I'll aim MUCH better this time..... :-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965410 Aug 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy
August 14, 2013
The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.
The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.
If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.
If you follow this website, you know that hundreds of media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime. The media bosses no longer deny that they manipulate the news to promote a political agenda. They are desperate to keep this crime a secret. It has received about one millionth of one percent of the coverage that Trayvon Martin received. If you think America should know what happened to Jonathon Foster on Christmas Eve 2010, then you need to help us get the word out...
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/08/media-...
"Charbroiled chimp" is sure to be served soon in Texas.

Good times!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965411 Aug 16, 2013
THE TRIGGERS USED ON BLACKS MICHELLE,THE KIDS,HE PLAYS BASKETBALL, HE SINGS AL GREEN, HE DOES THE WOP DANCE,HE FAKES A SOUTHERN ACCENT he smokes NEWPORTS lolololololhahahahahahahahahah ahahahalolololololoo NEWPORTS hahahahahahahahahahaha
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965412 Aug 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow....
cons playing the racist card... again... as usual.
As for lying, I'm still waiting for bushie boy to show those wmd's he had firm confirmation on son.
You'd think after 10 years he could find it, wouldn't you?
Who's racist, dong? We LOVE chubby chinamen (and their culinary masterpieces).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965413 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush: The War President is Missing in Action
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
He's to busy counting his cash and living a great life to worry about public perception amongst the little people.....
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965414 Aug 16, 2013
ALSO HE HAS A BLACK DEAD BEAT DADDY HE WAS RAISED BY HIS MISSING MOMMA AND GRANDPARENTS DONT GET NO BLACKER THAN THAT lololololhahahahahahahahaSOLD TO THE SUCKERS and WITH BIGOTS BEHIND THEM CHEERING THEM ON SURE WINNER lolololhahahaha WHITE PEOPLE TELLING BLACK PEOPLE THATS RACISTS GO AHEAD CALL THEM CRAC***s lolololhahahaha BIGOTS IN THE BACKGROUND hahahahahahahaha
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965415 Aug 16, 2013
A state judge on Friday barred enforcement of Pennsylvania's strict voter-identification law in the Nov. 5 general election.

The state also cannot require local elections officials to verbally tell voters at the polls that photo IDs could be required in future elections, but officials can distribute written material about the law, Commonwealth Court Judge Bernard McGinley said.

McGinley's ruling marked the third consecutive election in which enforcement of the law has been blocked by court order.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/16/penn...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965416 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any rational person need high-speed rail to travel 85 miles?
The California line from nowhere to nowhere will never be built because the cost to extend the line to LA and SF would be astronomical.
Not to mention low-cost competition from Southwest Airlines.
The kalifornia retards already spend gazillions just to keep the PCH from sliding completely into the sea. The sooner ALL of that shthole is gone, the better....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965417 Aug 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Wow, I missed you leftist phags. Dont worry, I'll aim MUCH better this time.....:-)
body armor.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965418 Aug 16, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
So... Why is it now racist (during the Obama reign) to oppose the administrations agenda?
Oh right because he is half-black. Therefore, anything he supports, if opposed, is opposed due to his skin color.
I really like your avatar pic. Is that a boudoir shot of that phag axelrod?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,755
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,482
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 18 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 18 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 19 hr RICO 7,567
Word (Dec '08) 20 hr Dream Crystal 5,239
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]