Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
886,121 - 886,140 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964790 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here's the dittohead !
and...O'bama is the leader of none of us. How about you O'bamacrackhead--is he leading you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964791 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Anyone else experiencing a delay in their posts?
NSA monitoring
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964792 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claims he searched out Marxists in college. Are you defending a Marxist?
His policies are rooted in Marxism. Are you defending Marxism?
Two of his former advisors were an avowed Communist and a Communist sympathizer - Van Jones and Anita Dunn - before they were exposed and resigned.
Are you a Marxist/Communist sympathizer?
Because that's the ideology in power right now and it won't be happy until we're all subjects under a one-party system and their complete control.
Reid admitted on PBS Obamacare was designed to be the first step toward a single payer system.
If you want the bejeebus scared out of you, read what physicians in other countries are saying about the failures of a single payer system.
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/buye...
I know you won't because you want to be led around. But knowledge is power, Homer.
But talking sense to some of you on here is hard work and I'm pooped. Later.
And yet through all this garbage you managed to avoid the question: Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964793 Aug 15, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama colored outside the lines in second grade.
And played Chinese Checkers; commie fer sure.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964794 Aug 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>With Batty Loo's diabetes, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and addictions to nicotine and alcohol, she probably isn't always totally aware of where she's sitting--just that she is. How ya' doin', most erudite Homer?
I'm good, I just have all of Aunt Batty's lies stuck in my craw. You have a crow bar handy?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964795 Aug 15, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
So, how will the birthers be dealing with a Ted Cruz presidential run?
Ted Cruz is a Tea Party favorite for the 2016 Republican Presidential Nominee. He hates the gays, immigrants other than his own father, the abortions and the birth control, loves the guns, has pretty much no official record on Education, and says astoundingly dumb things on a regular basis. So, really, he could probably clinch that shit if he tried.
OH. Except for one thing! He was born in Canada. To a mother who was a U.S. citizen, and a father who was… a Cuban immigrant.
No problem.

Ted Cruz for President!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#964796 Aug 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see you as a clown. I think it was great the Clown like you wore the Obama mask. The fascists on the left tried to make this a race issue instead of a Teleprompter Stooge issue.
What do you think, liberal far left stooge? DOH! I forgot, a stooge like you can't think. Never mind...
"We"??? Just what do you carry around in your pocket? I'm completely assured it isn't Royalty.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#964797 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Obamacare is way more popular than the low rating of Congress republicans who are trying to trash Obamacare after they passed it in both Houses of Congress, signed into law by President Obama, and upheld as Constitutional by the ultra-extreme right wing Scalia 5 U S Supreme Court.
Front not one Republican voted for Obamacare it was shoved down our throats by Liberals/Democrats !! Remember Obama administration first claimed it was a Fine than when the five-justice majority argued that, while the fine imposed by the law for not buying health insurance would otherwise be unconstitutional, and Congress had' authority to tax Obama’s administration change their argument/position that Obamacare was not a Fine but a Tax and today it’s as unpopular as it was the day it was Passed!!

Prevented this

#964799 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
Stanley Armour Dunham, Ann Dunham's father, worked in the furniture business. Were/are there a lot of Communists in the furniture business?
You so stupid homey. Communists infiltrated every level of American society. How do you think Bill Ayers is allowed to teach school? The FBI says the file on Stanley Armour Dunham was destroyed in 1997. Why would they do that?
LCNlin

United States

#964800 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies, other stuff taken out of context, opinion, you are relentless today.
She speaks for many who wish to move the republican party so far to the right it will lose elections.
A democrat without know it.

Trump seems to be toying with the party for fun

#964801 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you responded to Yeah's post, but it doesn't matter.
If you can't see what's right in front of you, Homer, or simply refuse to see what's right in front of you based solely on party loyalty, you are no different than those in the past who were also easily brainwashed and led around and glorifying those in power.
Would saying Germans in the 1930s were brainwashed and led around be lies and deceit?
No, it would be the truth. Even they see it now too.
Hindsight is always 20/20. You aren't looking at anything but what you want to see. Learn from the past. History is the best teacher.
The Germans who were brainwashed and led around...wherever do you get your sentence structure...were like you, right-wing racists who wanted to blame all their failures on others, especially those that weren't "like" them.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#964802 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the Lois poster is as dumb as Carol, sometimes dumber and twice as snotty and smelling of troll games.
And__the lies are not even good ones.
Realtime Bka Yeahoo's clone?
LCNlin

United States

#964803 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA monitoring
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.

“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa,
adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

Prevented this

#964804 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We were 'hijacked' all right , but you got the wrong year and election --it was the 2000 'election' of George W Bush by judicial coup d'etat by the SCOTUS to deny the rightful democratic candidate Al Gore from winning the Presidential election and taking his proper place in the White House.
ROTFLMAO--AL Gore reported cheating in Florida. The only problem was in areas he reported, he was winning.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#964805 Aug 15, 2013
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN N****** AND BLACK PEOPLE N****** HAVE NO RESPECT FOR BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA OR BLACK PEOPLE thats WHY THIS N****** DEFENDS BLACKS BEING CALLED N****** BECAUSE HE IS ON THE PLANTATION LIKE OPRAH Russell Simmons found himself in the middle of a controversy last night (August 14). Just weeks after announcing his latest online property, a controversial video spoofing the life of iconic abolitionist Harriet Tubman was released, sparking a firestorm of angry responses. Simmons has since pulled the video and apologized N****** DO NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE BEING AND THEY ARE VALIDUATED BY SUBURBAN LIBERAL BIGOTS TO KEEP BLACKS DOWN LOOK AT THE DEATHS CAUSED BY THIS N****** AND THE TYPE OF MUSIC HE PUT OUT SMOKEY ROBINSON WAS BLACK EVEN BARRY WHITE WAS BLACK NWA WERE N******
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964806 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies, other stuff taken out of context, opinion, you are relentless today.
I think she fell in a sink hole!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964807 Aug 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and...O'bama is the leader of none of us. How about you O'bamacrackhead--is he leading you?
Well, you're a zionist so......
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#964808 Aug 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see you as a clown. I think it was great the Clown like you wore the Obama mask. The fascists on the left tried to make this a race issue instead of a Teleprompter Stooge issue.
What do you think, liberal far left stooge? DOH! I forgot, a stooge like you can't think. Never mind...
Speaking of clowns, did we ever figure out which MO state fair rodeo clown got banned for life?

Was it the one with the Obama mask or was it the one who was making the unsavory racial comments?

Inquiring minds want to know about all this Tuffy craziness.

#964809 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."
~Barack Obama in "Dreams From My Father"
Why would he even be worried about being mistaken for a sellout?
What American president would have ever said something like that?
And for what reason?
Well, it could be (as was stated) because he was BLACK. Damn, Batty, you're just too stupid to respond to--back to the ignore list with your worthless, hateful fat ass.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964810 Aug 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime Bka Yeahoo's clone?
poor chica...

still not intelligent enough to hold any conversation at an adult or child level.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 23 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••