Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
886,061 - 886,080 of 1,082,128 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule....
In a tone of seeming incomprehension, Obama said,“And a general impression has, I think, taken hold, not only among the American public but also around the world, that somehow we’re out there willy-nilly just sucking in information on everybody and doing what we please with it.”
But as everyone knows, that is precisely what the US government is doing.
lol! It's in the con rule book too son! Alinsky was so 'good,' you idiots improved on his work!

Be proud Alinsky is your 'grandfather'!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__they were going to be lined up along HWY 8 throwing rose petals.
If the administration and by proxy the Pentagon actually believed that Saddam had WMD's the US ground forces would have taken far more care upon entering Iraq.
BushCo=2 year old's playing with a loaded pistol.
BTW car bombs kill 31 today in Iraq__so far.
31 today... hmmmmm. Obama is really building up quite a body count, isn't he?

How are his foreign insurgents doing in that "civil war" in Syria? Have they massacred any more Christian villages?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a highly trained pathological liar. He doesn't know whether what comes out of his mouth is the truth or not. He's programmed to lie. It's that simple.
now we're getting somewhere.

who was the programmer?

names, dates, citations, all delivered promptly.

hop to. you're got 5 minutes....starting now!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers only want to see the long form certificate from the "most transparent administration ever"!
But Occupy Wall Street, when not raping women or defecating in police cars, want their student loans forgiving because their promised $400,000 a year salary on Virtual Basket Weaving, did not materialize.
See? Conservatives are responsible but Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lol! Birthers wouldn't know what they're looking at to begin with!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON —As House Republicans began their five-week summer vacation, their leader, House Speaker John Boehner, urged them to rest up for “the many symbolic and meaningless votes that lie ahead.”
Mr. Boehner, while congratulating his colleagues on having voted to repeal Obamacare forty times, reminded his fellow-Republicans that their work is “far from over.”
“I want you to come back from vacation rested and refreshed, because we’ve got another year of futile, time-wasting votes to cast,” he said.“Only the strong will survive.”
According to Mr. Boehner, this year’s gruelling schedule of fake-repeal votes had been the G.O.P.’s “most physically punishing ever.”
Noting that the exhausting ordeal of frequent, pointless Obamacare votes had transformed his fellow House Republicans into hollowed-out husks of their former selves, the Speaker observed,“Purely symbolic voting may be even more exhausting than actual work.”
“It’s true that voting to repeal Obamacare has cost the American taxpayer over fifty million dollars,” he said.“But that’s nothing compared to the toll it’s taken on us.”
For his part, Mr. Boehner said he intends to spend August at the beach, as he always does, fruitlessly trying to change the rules of volleyball.
Obama spending over 700 million promoting Obamacare which is very unpopular even among unions and federal employees while Republicans spending 50 million to repeal it which will save Taxpayers Trillion of Tax Dollars sound like money being well Spent REPEAL, REPEAL, REPEAL!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Stanley Armour Dunham, Ann Dunham's father, worked in the furniture business. Were/are there a lot of Communists in the furniture business?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never had a job from a welfare Liberal scum like you.
All my good paying jobs came from rich people.
God bless rich people who buy my Lexus!!!
So I can feed my family even not 50% is stolen from me by Liberal thieves in a form called Taxes.
lol! who'd you steal it from son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
This is the most unforgettable quote from Bush ever. It's bone chilling.

Boehner's in Jamaica on vacation?

http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Except it's not about that, it's about suppressing the vote. Our founding fathers would be outraged. To many people have died so that others had the right vote.
How about if they can't vote they don't have to pay taxes?
No taxation without representation.
Galt would gladly accept that deal.

In the early days of this country, everybody knew everybody at the polling place and ID was necessary.

Explain how voter ID suppresses any votes except for fraudulent votes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The Dick-ster.
The only guy I know who can shoot someone in the face, have the SS try and protect his identity, then have the victim apologize to him for the 'embarrassment.'
Cons.... such an entitled thinking bunch!
I sent him a letter asking where that hunting lease was where you can go shoot lawyers.

What SS?
The "victim" was violating every hunting protocol. He thought he'd just wander over to some other hunter's location before the hunt was over.
Have you ever hunted before?

I've got a suggestion for you. If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, just shutthefuck up.
Well, that would mean you couldn't post a single word here, wouldn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of the President of the US started with President George Washington ... an American tradition.
Abraham Lincoln was the subject of the most vile racial cartoons.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say WND is exactly an unbiased source, so I did some research and the allegation is, if nothing else, suspicious.
Examiner, "We know that this administration is supplying weapons to the al-Nursa Front in Syria. We have heard the claim that the CIA was allegedly running guns in Benghazi. Evidence seems to also suggest the illegal weapons trafficking could have been the reason why four Americans were killed in Benghazi."
http://www.examiner.com/article/muslim-brothe...
However, apparently Senators McCain and Graham are also culpable according to this article - if any of it is true.
Considering the self-imposed censorship of the liberal media not to expose any wrongdoing on the part of this administration, we probably shouldn't hold our breath that this will even see the light of day even if it is true.
ROTFLMAO!!!! If you even QUESTION if they're biased or not shows how far right you are son!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>By lying and assassinating someone's character do you mean saying stuff like this -'ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for'
or by suggesting I am 'either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!'
Like I said pure evil.
She's just sceeered that the black man goin' ta git whitey, tha's all.

Newly discovered mammal species is ‘a cross between a house cat and a teddy bear’

(how did that happen?, you gotta watch those cats while you're not home)

A Smithsonian researcher announced at a press conference at the Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. that he had discovered a new mammal species that is a relative of the raccoon: the olinguito (oh-lin-GHEE-toe).

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/newly-d...

Oh goody, I think I'll use that word in scrabble. Olinguito! Has a cute ring to it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> These people were all fine on their medicaid also. No one died because they didn't have Obamacare. They may now however.
Before you talk more uninformed crap , I recommend that you Google ' Chrystal Lee Sutton'--She died because she was denied healthcare coverage for preexisting conditions.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, I saw the real people who live in Ashe County on a real documentary talking about how the people there used to take enormous pride in being independent and carving a living out of the wilderness as their ancestors did - "mountain pride". And how they refused taking food stamps but a SNAP government worker, Brandi Legge, went about finding a way to get them dependent on the government anyway.
Had to do with government quotas and a nanny state, I believe.
The real people in that real documentary in Ashe County said lumber mills now can't find enough people to employ and restaurants can't fill waitress positions because the people there have gotten used to being taken care of there by Nanny Government.
How did those people survive all those years in the mountains before SNAP and Brandi Legge came along?
You're much too gullible for your own good.
What's a 'real documentary' son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't watch FOX.
No, you just constantly report on what is on Fox.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They loved food stamps you stupid fck, they could line up at the welfare office each month and pick up their allotment. They hate having to apply and report online and then use the "dreaded card."
They also love pickin ginseng illegally and growing real good weed.
I am intimately familiar with that part of the county__and you watched a documentary.
Do you ever think about what you post???
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about or have any knowledge of the details surrounding this particular county in North Carolina and how the government's intrusion affected the people there.

I also notice you never post any sites to back up anything you post that you claim are absolute facts.

If you know how to research, type in "food stamps in Ashe County" or "Brandi Legge wins SNAP award for Ashe County".

Or look up government food stamp quotas based on demographics, i.e. nanny state.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there are 30,000 pages of regulations to implement Obamacare?
Are you frikkin' kidding me?? This is what you think will solve the health care crisis in this country??
I know. It took GLB less pages to screw the economy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! But, seriously Homer, we've been at this for 5 years! What an unusual phenomenon. Perhaps all these posts should be printed out into some sort of crazy coffee table book.
Hey, you could put all the rightwing posts(lies) on the right side pages and all the liberal/left posts on the left side and put the moderates/Independents like Homer's in the center margins, put the Libertarian's like Tenzing's on the outer edges and put DBwriter's upside down on the bottom of the pages(because most of his crap goes unread anyhows).
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text> "Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
[groan]

unintentional Bushism[s] reference...

Bushism[s] Killed Reaganism[s]

As Bushism[s] replaced and in some respects repudiated Reaganism[s], it also destroyed the public’s confidence in Republican governance. The truth is that Bushism[s] had killed Reaganism[s] years before Obama started his first presidential campaign. When Bushism[s] tried to replace Reaganism[s] as the glue of a new political coalition, it ended up shattering the old coalition instead.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

R.I.P old Ism[s] coalition.

and now we have Obama(ism[s]).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Uzi 68,045
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 68,395
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min Concerned_American 299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,942
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,915
Amy 7-28 33 min Kuuipo 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,823
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search