Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#964954 Aug 15, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret. You reek of chicken sh!t.
lol! It's no secret you are chicken shit son!

Since: Aug 13

waianae'hi

#964955 Aug 15, 2013
Okay I guess

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964956 Aug 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens when Yeah chokes his chicken.
He yells for his wife Usmsince1680 and they go to the emergency room.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#964957 Aug 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Have you found the DOW for Viet Nam or Korea yet, Yeahoo? Whose running the con??
lol! Why should I son?I didn't make any claims like YOU did!

What's the matter chica? Did you lie?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964958 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the New York Times raised questions about Valerie Jarrett, a presidential advisor who may be the real power behind President Obama.
"A Chicagoan who helped Mr. Obama navigate his rise through that city’s aggressive politics, Ms. Jarrett came to Washington with no national experience. But her unmatched access to the Obamas has made her a driving force in some of the most significant domestic policy decisions of the president’s first term..."
"'She is the single most influential person in the Obama White House,' said one former senior White House official, who like many would speak candidly only on condition of anonymity."
“It’s hard to overestimate Valerie Jarrett’s role in advising the president,” says Richard Miniter, a columnist for Forbes magazine.
“He never makes an important decision without talking to her first.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/us/politics...
She has access to the president 24/7 and is the last one to leave his private residence even when his cabinet members were present.
She calls the shots. Period.
i know why you guys do that.

Cheney was the shadow President for 8 years.

Dick: jump! Bush: how high?

so just like all the Obama 'scandals' that weren't a Bush scandal...you're projecting.

i guess you shouldn't have voted for Bush. would have saved you so much misery when the next guy showed up and did the job better.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#964959 Aug 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the last 5 years, Sarah Palin could have done a better job than the Teleprompter Stooge Obama has done or Hillary could do. Both of your "Heavy Hitters" are dismal failures.
If the Democrats were running Job Biden, you would be calling that moron a genius.
lol! Unlike you, even she's American son!

Prevented this

#964960 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Guess Dodgers fans prefer Kanye West to watch his throne elsewhere.
Kim Kardashian's baby daddy looked on as the Dodgers beat the New York Mets on Wednesday night in L.A., but he didn't get a warm reception from the crowd.
When West was shown on the jumbotron at Dodgers Stadium, the "Black Skinhead" rapper was booed by fans.
ESPN reporter Arash Markazi documented the incident on Twitter.
However, when "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke was shown on the big stadium screen he got a loud ovation of cheers. That, apparently, is the difference between having the song of the summer, and, well, not having a song that anyone seems to want to play on radio.
He may of gotten booed because of O'bama:Mr President faces Kris Jenner's wrath for disparaging remarks about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainme...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#964961 Aug 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What is a Zionist according you? spit it out there smart boy.
(spit)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964962 Aug 15, 2013
Powell Aide: Cheney Was President 'for All Practical Purposes'

Wilkerson: "I can't speak to the psychosomatic or the genetic problems with heart attacks or whatever, but I can speak to power. He wanted desperately to be president of the United States... he knew the Texas governor was not steeped in anything but baseball, so he knew he was going to be president and I think he got his dream. He was president for all practical purposes for the first term of the Bush administration."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/...

not steeped in anything but baseball! and that qualified him to be the POTUS?
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#964963 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using one of Tenzing's words, that's horseshit.
Reagan wasn't diagnosed with the disease until 6 years after leaving office.
I lived with two Alzheimer's parents. They functioned perfectly normally until about 6 months to a year before being diagnosed in their late 70s and early 80s and, even then, the signs were very subtle.
In his 80s, Reagan may have had some memory difficulties but people in their 60s also have "senior moments" and "brain farts".
David Shenk, author of "The Forgetting: Alzheimer's - Portrait of an Epidemic," discussed this issue in a PBS documentary. He candidly spoke about the signs and symptoms of this disease and emphatically stated that, looking at the evidence, it was clear Reagan's memory troubles in the White House were much too slight to be considered Alzheimer's.
In his last four years as president, Reagan accomplished Reykjavik, START agreements and the speech at the Berlin Wall in 1987.
Someone with dementia does not accomplish all of those things.
Even his republican counterparts ie (Bush41) has admitted as much. I've seen video evidence of him giving a speech & losing his train of thought, looking confused &, lost. You being such a Reagan lover should already know this. Anyone arguing in opposition is a Reagan lover as well. There was a time where Bush41 was preparing to takeover the presidency because, of how bad Reagan had got. To sit there in denial is flat out ignorant!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#964964 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Gallup poll released today: Obama's approval 35%, disapproval 62%.
We wonder what Yeahoo thinks of those numbers? they are lower than Jimma Cartier's? So... Barack Hussein Obama might sink below Carter?? Whata Guy??

Prevented this

#964965 Aug 15, 2013
The O'bama Project is working: Thousands Wait In Line For Subsidized Housing Applications: For three days, those long lines were at Sheridan and Foster.

CBS’s 2 Jim Williams has the story in this original report.

It was a desperate attempt for a home: A line of thousands waited on Sheridan Road, north of Foster and around the corner.

Many, like Crystal Cooper, had been there all night.

“We’ve been here since 8 o’clock last night. We slept in our chairs with our covers,” said Cooper.

They waited for an application for subsidized housing – only an application with no guarantee of an apartment.

Moreover, security guard Hebert Furlow knew only a couple hundred units were available. Slim odds, but he and the others needed help.

“It’s definitely hard to make ends meet,” said Furlow.

At times, some grew impatient and some jumped the line. Cops were called in.

Neighborhood residents blamed the real estate company, the Kopley Group.

One neighbor described the process as,“very, very uncoordinated, unprofessional.”

City sources told us they urged the Kopley Group to issue numbers to the applicants a suggestion rejected.

Still, Herbert Furlow considered himself fortunate he got an application.

“It’s been a struggle,” said Furlow.

*And they all look like O'bama sons, daughters, sisters and fathers. mmm mmm mmm.

http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2013/08...

Yep Chicago: The city that never works.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964966 Aug 15, 2013
FlyHawaiian wrote:
Okay I guess
Please dont eat the thread, tiny!! I'll have the donger rustle up some cashew chicken w snow peas......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964968 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
general idea.
http://www.broadjam.com/delivery/index.php
That's a nice service to have at your disposal. I bet the internet has made your life so much easier.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964969 Aug 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens when Yeah chokes his chicken.
He cant cook it if he doesnt choke it first....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964970 Aug 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I use broadjam myself. Small world....
Would we know any of your work? Again, not asking for specifics.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964971 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>(spit)
Dong, you useless tub of goo!! You need to feed your fat Hawaiian cousin, before he goes off the deep end. A side of beef ought to do it.....

Prevented this

#964972 Aug 15, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
HECK YEAH!
FEED the REAL American loving WOUNDED Warriors FIRST!
Lawmakers react to Obama on Egypt
By NBC News staff
After President Barack Obama condemned Egypt’s interim government Thursday over bloody clashes with protesters that have left hundreds dead, lawmakers were quick to weigh in, despite the August recess that has taken both the commander in chief and Congress outside the Beltway for part of the month.
President Barack Obama makes a statement about the current crisis in Egypt Thursday, while on Martha's Vineyard, Mass.
Republican and possible GOP presidential contender Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky slammed Obama for failing to cut off billions of dollars in aid that the U.S. government continues to send to the conflict-torn nation.
“The law is very clear when a coup d'état takes place, foreign aid must stop, regardless of the circumstances,” Paul said.“With more than 500 dead and thousands more injured this week alone, chaos only continues to grow in Egypt. So Mr. President, stop skirting the issue, follow the law, and cancel all foreign aid to Egypt."
O'bama is too late on Egypt-he screwed up by placing Morsi in there in the first place. O'bama corrupted the elections there as he did here. So how does O'bama admit he failed...he has failed here there and every where. O'bama needs to step down.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964973 Aug 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Would we know any of your work? Again, not asking for specifics.
Depends where you live (LOL). In all honesty though, doubtful. Most of my live work is popular schlock for $$(which is real drudgery). Recordings of my preferred style DEFINITELY aren't "hip" right now (I'm a big prog/fusion fan). I do have some ambient stuff I believe might find a place in the same niche as Sonic's....

None the matter. Like everything else in life, I write/play/record my music for my own personal reasons (and not for $$). Even were I to have the opportunity to "hit it big", I would NEVER leave my secluded lifestyle. The size of my animal family alone dictates that.....:-)

Prevented this

#964974 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>(spit)
Why would you spit on the Jews? do you spit on our military too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,231
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr SLY WEST 814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr scirocco 69,288
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr scirocco 71,697
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]