Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964756 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is an imposter. I know it just as sure as I know I'm sitting here.
One of the very first things I posted after the 2008 election was, "This country has been hijacked."
I've never said that about any other Democrat in my entire adult life.
Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.
Aunt Battie Lou posting from the sinkhole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#964757 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
You've done nothing to reduce health care costs at it's source, but instead have added mountains of more red tape and inefficiency.
You forgot to mention the 30,000,000 people that are now insured, plus 26 year olds covered under their parents insurance, the pre-existing conditions people, etc.....
Another selfish me me me me Republican.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964758 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just sceeered that the black man goin' ta git whitey, tha's all.
Newly discovered mammal species is ‘a cross between a house cat and a teddy bear’
(how did that happen?, you gotta watch those cats while you're not home)
A Smithsonian researcher announced at a press conference at the Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. that he had discovered a new mammal species that is a relative of the raccoon: the olinguito (oh-lin-GHEE-toe).
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/newly-d...
Oh goody, I think I'll use that word in scrabble. Olinguito! Has a cute ring to it.
She lies so much in her mind the lies have become the truth. I'm seeing the word 'pathological' in there somewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964759 Aug 15, 2013
Anyone else experiencing a delay in their posts?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#964760 Aug 15, 2013
REGGIE LOVE BLOWS OBAMAS COVERS OFF 'We must have played 15 games of spades,' Love said.

Obama has previously said that he watched the raid in real time in the Situation Room with members of his national security team. It's not clear when he stepped away to play cards.
'This was the longest 40 minutes of my life,' the president told NBC News a year after the raid, referring to the amount of time the Navy SEALs had to complete their mission after landing at the bin Laden compound in Abbottabad.

Love, 32, has worked for Obama as a personal assistant since the president was a junior senator. He was invited to the forum last month to reflect on his time as one of the president's closest aides. The Weekly Standard first reported on his remarks.
Obama 'played cards during Osama bin Laden raid'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23938...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964761 Aug 15, 2013
'Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.'- Carol

Now tell me that isn't a doozy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#964762 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's mother doesn't think so. She wrote a letter to her employer, the Ford Foundation, requesting use of the travel allowance for dependent children, and she identified the traveller as "Barry Soetoro" in that letter. The name on the travel authorization had to be the same as the name of the person registered at the college the the traveller had to be attending to qualify to use the travel benefit for dependent children studying at some institution.
So, what you're saying is, Obama's own mother didn't even know his name, right?
Where is this application?

Wouldn't Obama's mother still be in Indonesia with the Soetero name?

We know Obama went to school in Indonesia under his step-father's name,

But we are talking in the US. Why would Obama apply to Occidental using the Soetero name after attending high school under the Obama name?
And please not the Fullbright sh*t. We all know that os a lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#964763 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about or have any knowledge of the details surrounding this particular county in North Carolina and how the government's intrusion affected the people there.
I also notice you never post any sites to back up anything you post that you claim are absolute facts.
If you know how to research, type in "food stamps in Ashe County" or "Brandi Legge wins SNAP award for Ashe County".
Or look up government food stamp quotas based on demographics, i.e. nanny state.
Christmas trees doll__growing everywhere you look__and sold throughout Florida by civic organizations. You haven't a fkn clue what your talking about and cited a rightwing source which omitted the involvement of others in the project.

There are dozens of other outreach programs in that area and adjacent Grayson County VA. are those programs also a government effort to destroy mountain, cough, pride?

You're a lying pos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#964764 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Marxist communist fascist islamofascist, blah blah blah, that fool doesn't know the meaning of any of it, just thinks he sounds important repeating words over and over. Svet's lucky she doesn't understand English yet.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Add a former Republican president's daughter to the list of supporters for a Hillary Clinton presidential run.
In an upcoming interview with People Magazine, George W. Bush's daughter Barbara said she'd like to see the "unbelievably accomplished" Clinton enter the 2016 presidential race, CNN reported Thursday.
Farther the republicans move to the right the better for the Democrats in the Senate.
LCNlin

United States

#964765 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Aunt Battie Lou posting from the sinkhole.
Trumps is out to rebirth the birthers :-)
LCNlin

United States

#964766 Aug 15, 2013
So, how will the birthers be dealing with a Ted Cruz presidential run?

Ted Cruz is a Tea Party favorite for the 2016 Republican Presidential Nominee. He hates the gays, immigrants other than his own father, the abortions and the birth control, loves the guns, has pretty much no official record on Education, and says astoundingly dumb things on a regular basis. So, really, he could probably clinch that shit if he tried.

OH. Except for one thing! He was born in Canada. To a mother who was a U.S. citizen, and a father who was… a Cuban immigrant.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#964767 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Admitted" is not "attended", dufus.
I don't know what his name was in Hawaii. You stated he was "Barack Obama" in Hawaii. I know he enrolled at Occidental with his passport from Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia, and filled out an application for a Fulbright grant set aside solely for foreign students as Barry Soetoro.
Then he stopped going to Occidental.
Democrats say he transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
He was Barry Soetoro at Occidental.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
Columbia says Barack Obama has a degree from there.
PBS says they can't find a single person who ever met Obama at Columbia, as does Fox News and the president of the class Obama supposedly belonged to.
You said his high school transcripts would be sent to Columbia and said his name in high school was Barack Obama.
We know his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.
So, a "Barry Soetoro" attending Occidental College in California applies to Columbia and attaches the high school transcrips of "Barack Obama" to the application.
Let's take a look at that application file.
Damnably Bad Writer continues to embrace his April Fools' Day email, no matter how many times he's been corrected...of course, he is a "Fool for All Seasons"...

"Q: Has a “smoking gun” been found to prove Obama was not born a U.S. citizen? Did he attend Occidental College on a scholarship for foreign students?

A: This chain e-mail is a transparent April Fools’ Day hoax. It fabricates an AP news story about an nonexistent group, and makes false claims about Obama and the Fulbright program...(fact check.org )
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#964768 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She lies so much in her mind the lies have become the truth. I'm seeing the word 'pathological' in there somewhere.
We all see you as a clown. I think it was great the Clown like you wore the Obama mask. The fascists on the left tried to make this a race issue instead of a Teleprompter Stooge issue.

What do you think, liberal far left stooge? DOH! I forgot, a stooge like you can't think. Never mind...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#964769 Aug 15, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: Explosive new book sets out case for impeaching Barack Obama over Benghazi, health care reform, immigration and spying scandals Is that really a tough enough response, Mr President? Obama cancels joint military exercise with Egypt as death toll of Cairo massacre soars to 525 - but he says nothing about the billions of dollars in aid OPRAH IS A BIGOT AND USES RACISM FOR HER OWn GOOD SHE IS A LIAR and a FAT OLD WOMAN

Orlando, FL

#964770 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
Obama claims he searched out Marxists in college. Are you defending a Marxist?

His policies are rooted in Marxism. Are you defending Marxism?

Two of his former advisors were an avowed Communist and a Communist sympathizer - Van Jones and Anita Dunn - before they were exposed and resigned.

Are you a Marxist/Communist sympathizer?

Because that's the ideology in power right now and it won't be happy until we're all subjects under a one-party system and their complete control.

Reid admitted on PBS Obamacare was designed to be the first step toward a single payer system.

If you want the bejeebus scared out of you, read what physicians in other countries are saying about the failures of a single payer system.

http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/buye...

I know you won't because you want to be led around. But knowledge is power, Homer.

But talking sense to some of you on here is hard work and I'm pooped. Later.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964771 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in. I'll die of old age on this thread before I let some mouth breathing, lord of the flies rightwinger have the last word.
lol! I've used the Lord of the Flies analogy to describe right wing nuts too!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#964772 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
'Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.'- Carol
Now tell me that isn't a doozy.
With Batty Loo's diabetes, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and addictions to nicotine and alcohol, she probably isn't always totally aware of where she's sitting--just that she is. How ya' doin', most erudite Homer?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964773 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent him a letter asking where that hunting lease was where you can go shoot lawyers.
What SS?
The "victim" was violating every hunting protocol. He thought he'd just wander over to some other hunter's location before the hunt was over.
Have you ever hunted before?
I've got a suggestion for you. If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, just shutthefuck up.
Well, that would mean you couldn't post a single word here, wouldn't it?
Gee. And here I thought the first rule was to know where your 'bullet' ends up.

Guess they changed that book!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964774 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... a word or two about the motivation for the content of your post here.
"An organizer does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing." - Saul Alinsky
You were saying?
lol! And you're group's a believer in just that son!

Orlando, FL

#964775 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Marxist communist fascist islamofascist, blah blah blah, that fool doesn't know the meaning of any of it, just thinks he sounds important repeating words over and over. Svet's lucky she doesn't understand English yet.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Add a former Republican president's daughter to the list of supporters for a Hillary Clinton presidential run.
In an upcoming interview with People Magazine, George W. Bush's daughter Barbara said she'd like to see the "unbelievably accomplished" Clinton enter the 2016 presidential race, CNN reported Thursday.
"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."
~Barack Obama in "Dreams From My Father"

Why would he even be worried about being mistaken for a sellout?

What American president would have ever said something like that?
And for what reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Homo Erectus 49,348
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 24 min reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr Wish 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM