Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395911 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

New York, NY

#965157 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lacks the ability to negotiate peace between Chicago gangs, let alone peace in the Middle East.
You SIR GET THE HULK HOGAN RAISED FINGER OH SNap
LCNlin

United States

#965158 Aug 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how will she make it through the next 3 years? Then when Hillary gets elected, it'll be another 4-8
Miss You ....For the Republicans who miss Reagan and Hoover
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965159 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
OOpsie, Reince had too many martinis! Starting to slip up
alcohol. the new truth serum.

the birthers could use a drink or 20.
WOW

New York, NY

#965160 Aug 16, 2013
OBAMA SHOULD BE QUESTIONED BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS HIM where is his REAL HISTORY his story doesnt add up before chitown where is his HISTORY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY WHY IS HIS SEXUALITY QUESTIONED WHY IS HIS ACADEMIC RECORDS SECRET HE SAID HE WOULD BE CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT WHY ALL THE QUESTIONS OBAMA BECAUSE NOONE REALLY KNOWS YOU YOU ARE A SIM ONE a simulation

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#965161 Aug 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So pretty much a working vacation then, president still focused on the economy. Good stuff.
Ronald Reagan had a working ranch, Rancho Del Cielo, where he had an office and could respond to any national situation if necessary.

George Bush had a working ranch, Prairie Chapel Ranch, where he, too, had an office and could respond to any national situation.

Reagan, Clinton and both Bush's retreated to Camp David often. Don't recall Obama going there much.

Obama would never want to live in Chicago with a working office.

So he goes to resorts and takes his entire entourage of staffers with him. Finding a place to actually perform the duties of the presidency if necessary isn't as easy on the golf course or in the middle of the Grand Canyon or on the beaches in Hawaii.
LCNlin

United States

#965162 Aug 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hillary Clinton exposed Obama's smear campaign tactics in 2008 before the Ohio primary. She attacked him for mailers she said mischaracterized her positions on health care reform and the North American Free Trade Agreement.
"He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods," Clinton said.
And then her famous line, "Shame on you, Barack Obama! Shame on you!"
Just like the Obama Team smeared Romney.
A Washington Post Fact Checker disproved an Obama ad about Romney outsourcing jobs overseas while he was governor of Massachusetts as "misleading, unfair and untrue."
Why do most liberals want to believe lies instead of even trying to seek the truth?
(Since I was so harsh with Homer yesterday, I'll direct this question to him.)
Romney did not run an effective campaign!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#965163 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Judge slams birther lawsuit
Dismisses case as 'fanciful, delusional and irrational,' orders $177,000 fine
A birther’s lawsuit was born of a crackpot theory.
That’s what an irritated Brooklyn judge said in slapping a preeminent conspiracy theorist with a hefty bill for filing “a frivolous” suit and wasting the court’s time.
Christopher Earl Strunk sought to have President Obama disqualified as a candidate. The author of some 20 other lawsuits — most of which have been dismissed — Strunk was ordered to pay $167,707 in attorney fees plus a $10,000 sanction for the 2011 lawsuit that named Obama, New York’s Board of Elections and a list of others as defendants.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/judge-slams-birthe...
You still haven't explained to us why it was necessary for the Democrats to put an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website.
LCNlin

United States

#965164 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks and Hispanics comprise 40% of your party and vote as a bloc, so you have seen your last white candidate for POTUS.
Hillary and Biden are Guatemalan illegals

Orlando, FL

#965165 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now !
You trust Bill Clinton ~ LOL
He helped elect President Obama in 2012
It's not a matter of trust. I rarely trust any Democrat because they usually lie...cheat...steal...whatever ...and become weasels...for personal and political gain.

But Clinton redeemed himself in my eyes when he admitted he lied, why he lied and took full blame for his lying after his presidency.

I also believe Bill Clinton is a closet republican but has to play the role of the democratic icon and has to just grin and bear it.
WOW

New York, NY

#965166 Aug 16, 2013
SUBURBAN LIBERALS LIKE LILY THOUGHT THEY HAD AN IN WITH BLACKS BECAUSE OF HER FALSE RABID SUPPORT OF WHAT SHE THOUGHT ALL BLACKS WOULD FALL FOR BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO VOICE IN THE WHITE WORLD THEY COME FROM SO THEY THINK THEY ARE STICKING IT TO THE MAN WITH OBAMA lolololololololol F U fake LIBERALS FROM THE BURBS CHITOWN IS A JOKE TO LILY IT AINT HER CHILDREN DYING SHE IN THE BURBS SO F U AND YOUR BS OBAMA SUPPORT THAT AINT SUPPORTING BLACK PEOPLE
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965167 Aug 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan had a working ranch, Rancho Del Cielo, where he had an office and could respond to any national situation if necessary.
George Bush had a working ranch, Prairie Chapel Ranch, where he, too, had an office and could respond to any national situation.
Reagan, Clinton and both Bush's retreated to Camp David often. Don't recall Obama going there much.
Obama would never want to live in Chicago with a working office.
So he goes to resorts and takes his entire entourage of staffers with him. Finding a place to actually perform the duties of the presidency if necessary isn't as easy on the golf course or in the middle of the Grand Canyon or on the beaches in Hawaii.
Pffftttt...Pathetic whining as usual. You white supremacists think that because he's black that he shouldn't take a vacation; in your pathetic sick twisted mind you are thinking; "oh, the black man is going to Nantucket, and I can't afford to go to Holiday Inn Express"
It pisses you off. We get it.
WOW

New York, NY

#965168 Aug 16, 2013
HEy OBAMA OSAMA IS DEAD HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON lololololololol WINTER TIME IN ARABIA lolololololololol OBAMA WILL GET HIS BURN NOTICE SOOOOOOOOOOON sssssssssh
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965169 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
2012 Election results the republicans are out in the cold!!
Really phag? Then why do puscees like you and baruck whine and cry like spoiled babies every day about "obstructionism"?

I can hardly wait till your gay little world collapses after the midterms...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965170 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You may try this for the next three and a half years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qS7nqwGt4-IXX
So much for you phags being kind & caring. Blood of 600+ Egyptians in a week doesnt phase your gay partisan policies one iota...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965171 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, how will she make it through the next 3 years? Then when Hillary gets elected, it'll be another 4-8
Dementia has finally taken over your tiny brain if you think she's going to be elected then (or even alive & healthy)....

Orlando, FL

#965172 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Just like I made it through the last four. One day at a time.

Like the Kris Kristofferson's song goes:

One day at a time, sweet Jesus,
That's all I'm askin' from you.
Just give me the strength
To do every day what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus,
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord, help me today, show me the way.
One day at a time.

Yep, that's how I'll make it through another 3 years.

Don't have any other choice. And just hoping and praying Americans realize their mistake the last two times.
WOW

New York, NY

#965173 Aug 16, 2013
OBAMAS IRAQ Chairman of the US Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey arrived in Israel Monday, Aug. 12 for critical talks with Israel’s Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Defense minister Moshe Ya’alon and Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, followed by parallel talks in Jordan. debkafile reports he has come to lay the ground ahead of President Barack Obama’s final decision to embark on limited US military intervention in the Syria civil war.
The Obama plan, if it goes forward, would involve Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Israel, Jordan and possibly Turkey. debkafile’s Washington and military sources reveal its 11 high points - most of which were first reported exclusively in DEBKA Weekly 598 on Aug. 1:

1. US, British, French, Saudi and United Arab Emirates will establish a no-fly zone over central and southern Syria, stretching from the Jordanian-Israeli borders up to and including Damascus.

2. The Israeli Air Force will provide these forces with air cover from Syrian air space.

3. A 40-kilometer deep military buffer zone will be drawn from the Jordanian-Israeli borders up to the southern and western outskirts of Damascus. The military units controlling this zone will hold the entire area of the capital within artillery range.

4. The southern Syrian town of Deraa, where the Syrian uprising sprang up, will be declared capital of Liberated Syria.

5. President Obama has determined that there will no American troops in the buffer zone or anywhere else on Syrian soil, only special Syrian rebel forces.
6. Those forces will consist of 3,000 fighters trained in Jordan by US military instructors. They will be headed by Jordanian special forces and operate under US officers based in Jordan.

7. To host them, the US Army has just finished building in the Hashemite Kingdom a huge training camp and logistical system, debkafile’s military sources report. All the weapons and equipment required to train and arm the rebel force are already stacked there.
8. The American operational command center for the Syrian operation is already in place in Amman led by US Brig. Gen. John Wright, who at 57 is a veteran of the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

9. The US air force units for imposing the no-fly zone over Syria are already in position at Middle East locations and ready to go at 36 hours’ notice.

10. A Druze unit trained by US military instructors will be a key component of the special rebel force. It was put up by the million-strong community which populates 120 villages and towns in the Jabal al-Druze area of southern Syria. They are situated in a commanding position overlooking the Syrian-Jordanian-Iraqi border triangle.

11. US forces deployed in the Middle East, especially in Jordan and Israel, will stand ready for possible reprisals against American, Israeli, Jordanian or Turkish targets, if ordered by Syrian President Bashar Assad in retaliation for the no-fly and buffer zones.

I COME IN PEACE lolololololololol HE WAS KILLING EVERYONE GO TEAM OBAMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965174 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss You ....For the Republicans who miss Reagan and Hoover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hic-dnps6MUXX
1978! That was wild!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965175 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Romeny would be good at dismantling gangs
Not even odumbo wants to slow down the rate of negro thugs killing each other. A high percentage rate is good policy....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#965176 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you call an unmarried woman who got herself pregnant from a traveling bushman, then dumped the kid when he became inconvenient?
She was obviously a bookish geek who didnt have much time or ability for social skills (hence the dip into the dark side).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 60,134
abby6-29-16 28 min Trust Jesus 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min SweLL GirL 8,906
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Dr Guru 216,904
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Stoopid Voters 14
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 1 hr Stoopid Voters 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 102,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages