Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964736 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And this is why you still can't figure CRA out even though nothings changed.

I thought I shut you up about that once and for all a few pages back.

Go back and find it.

Orlando, FL

#964737 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You constant lies and taking things out of context makes you pure evil.
Name one. Do it now or shut the hell up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964738 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You know nothing about non-fiction publishing--strict standards of truth verification comply in all cases.
Your post confirms that you know nothing about grammar.
LCNlin

United States

#964739 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick is the german word for f--k!
Here's another beaut!!
Retired Navy chaplain Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt said in a video released Thursday that Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) is “ruled by a demon of murder” and that she should be prosecuted for her supposed role as a murderer of unborn children. According to Right Wing Watch, the video was from Klingenschmitt’s daily Internet-only “Pray in Jesus Name” show.
Davis rose to national prominence when she singlehandedly filibustered Texas Republicans’ new, draconian anti-abortion laws, which would largely strip Texas of legal abortion clinics and even make some forms of birth control illegal. People have asked whether Davis intends to run for governor of Texas, a possibility that Klingenschmitt said must not come to pass.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/ex-navy...
Maybe his real name is Klingenshyt!! Boy, these rightwingers are sure entertaining.
Republicans whine so much they have become a laughing stock.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964740 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> You know nothing about non-fiction publishing--strict standards of truth verification comply in all cases.
Galt is waiting for you to use the word "decimate" incorrectly again.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964741 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrystal Lee Sutton, a Communist instrumental in driving the textile industry overseas, died of a brain tumor and did not lack medical care.
Get your facts straight about American labor heroes or STFU!, traitor Galt . Chrystal Lee Sutton was an American mother, grandmother, wife, homemaker , and textile worker in North Carolina. "Crystal Lee Sutton died, aged 68, at Hospice House in Burlington, North Carolina, on Friday, September 11, 2009, from meningioma, a form of brain cancer that she had been fighting for several years. She had been struggling with her health insurance company, which had delayed her treatment.[1][7]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Lee_Sutt...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964742 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
You sent me a search on images, nothing there. I did a search and it looks like he was furniture salesman and a furniture store manager. You got anything else staying he was a Communist?
LCNlin

United States

#964743 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is an imposter. I know it just as sure as I know I'm sitting here.
One of the very first things I posted after the 2008 election was, "This country has been hijacked."
I've never said that about any other Democrat in my entire adult life.
Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.
Fox talking points with birther stew added ;-)

Watch a bit each day so will know what
.... is causing the end of the world
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964744 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All the money raised by Obama with his constant fundraising is going to his personal political organization, not to the DemoKKKrat party. His personality and his dedication to destroying America will not allow him to relinquish power having accomplished very little. Obama will find a way to retain power.
And you won't hear that on FoxNews.
True, even Fox isn't that crazy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964745 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I shut you up about that once and for all a few pages back.
Go back and find it.
That was easy, two posts above this one -'You just choose to be brainwashed and led around by the nose.'

Lies and deceit. Come to think of it that should be your middle name.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964746 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the very first things I posted after the 2008 election was, "This country has been hijacked."
We were 'hijacked' all right , but you got the wrong year and election --it was the 2000 'election' of George W Bush by judicial coup d'etat by the SCOTUS to deny the rightful democratic candidate Al Gore from winning the Presidential election and taking his proper place in the White House.

Orlando, FL

#964747 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even think about what you post?
"Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done."
That's what you cwazy birfers and teaparty fascists have been doing for 5 years.
You're sick in the head.
Taking to the streets and peacefully protesting a government that is clearly out of control and speaking the truth about those in power who are not making things any better but, in fact, making things much worse, is not personal character assassination.

Trashing an opposing candidate and her children is a personal character assassination.

The NAACP labeled the entire Tea Party movement racists.

Stating that is a misrepresentation of the truth is an understatement. It's a flat out lie.

Because you don't even know the difference, you are the problem.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964748 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> Obamacare is way more popular than the low rating of Congress republicans who are trying to trash Obamacare after they passed it in both Houses of Congress, signed into law by President Obama, and upheld as Constitutional by the ultra-extreme right wing Scalia 5 U S Supreme Court.
Really....
There would never even be ObamaKare without the Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase.
But, tell us why does every Democrat in Congress hates it?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964749 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is waiting for you to use the word "decimate" incorrectly again.
"Republican stonewalling in Congress has decimated any chance for a healthy economic recovery!" - Homer
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964750 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.
More lies and deceit. Sheesh they are really piling up today.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964751 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> Get your facts straight about American labor heroes or STFU!, traitor Galt . Chrystal Lee Sutton was an American mother, grandmother, wife, homemaker , and textile worker in North Carolina. "Crystal Lee Sutton died, aged 68, at Hospice House in Burlington, North Carolina, on Friday, September 11, 2009, from meningioma, a form of brain cancer that she had been fighting for several years. She had been struggling with her health insurance company, which had delayed her treatment.[1][7]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Lee_Sutt...
Wikipedia is not a reliable source and the passage that you reference contains no further details or proof.

People with brain cancer are most often terminal, regardless of treatment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964752 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> FoxNews knows that Saul Alinsky 'rule' by heart.
That wasn't one of the rules, dumbass. That was just a quote from Saul Alinsky.
Don't you even stay awake during your indoctrination sessions?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964753 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously now you are flaunting your lies.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964754 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
Marxist communist fascist islamofascist, blah blah blah, that fool doesn't know the meaning of any of it, just thinks he sounds important repeating words over and over. Svet's lucky she doesn't understand English yet.

Meanwhile back at the ranch:

Add a former Republican president's daughter to the list of supporters for a Hillary Clinton presidential run.

In an upcoming interview with People Magazine, George W. Bush's daughter Barbara said she'd like to see the "unbelievably accomplished" Clinton enter the 2016 presidential race, CNN reported Thursday.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964755 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>True, even Fox isn't that crazy.
The Obama fund raising is personal, not for the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 71,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min WelbyMD 181,760
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 7 hr LOL 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News