Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
885,881 - 885,900 of 1,098,980 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The rodeo clown who donned a mask of President Barack Obama last weekend at the Missouri State Fair was a disappointing episode for the Show-Me State, a White House spokesman said Wednesday.
Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said that he had no reaction to the clown from Obama. But Earnest, a native Missourian, indicated that he was disappointed with the attention the clown has brought to his state.
"I can tell you as a native Missourian, it's certainly not one of the finer moments for our state and not the way that I like to see our state mentioned in the news," Earnest said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
What about the rodeo clown that wore a hillary clinton mask?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
What are the chances that Obama had a passport from Kenya used to enroll in kindergarten in Hawaii?
I think pretty much near zero son.

But it's still higher than the chances of you being intelligent!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard you yelling the first time.
i try not to get into any kind of prolonged back and forth with folks who seem to need medication.
maybe you haven't heard that there's this deficit sucking program called Medicare Part D that will give you medicine that I payed for. if i were you i'd be all over it. you have my taxpayer blessings.
You forgot to mention that deficit sucking program to pay for Janet Napolitano to build a giant war machine to wage war against the American people, while at the same time there wasn't enough money to pay for hot chow to be sent to the field for the troops on the front line in Afghanistan.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>there were only 3 people in that group. Now you're moving the goal line.
There are four now!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Democrats programming voting machines to steal votes will help?
It would appear the cons programming to eliminate votes is working son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correctly, the obviously fraudulent birth certificate being shown on the White House website didn't exist until after Obama was named president.
Show us the real birth certificate and this issue disappears faster than a male page being thrown off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony.
lol! And yet you can't tell what a real one looks like!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

republicans r 4 the rich wrote:
Go Obama !
I had never had a job from a welfare Liberal scum like you.

All my good paying jobs came from rich people.

God bless rich people who buy my Lexus!!!

So I can feed my family even not 50% is stolen from me by Liberal thieves in a form called Taxes.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

republicans r 4 the rich wrote:
Go Obama !
Conservatives love progress so they want everyone to be rich.

Liberals hate the rich so they want everyone to be poor.

Everyone equally miserable poor is the only FAIR thing to do, Liberals say!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I say every day. Go Obama. Go now.
LOL!!!

See? Liberals are always wrong even when they are not wrong!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do ya think the republicans might be the reason the dems are unhappy?
I know you'd love to believe that. But a general dissatisfaction about the direction of the country usually has more to do with those who hold the most power - and that's a sitting president.

Then there's the Democratic-controlled Senate for the past five years too.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Sad to say, but it is possible to obtain degrees from many college without showing up for class on any regular basis. Just pass the final exam.
Saudi Arabia paid for him via the Black Panther via Rev. Wright!

Just follow the money!!!
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

And whatever the mainstream media writes about the high unemployment rate and how many Americans have give up looking, it better not write the truth about how ObamaCare contributes to this.

The media is wise to not report that

74% of small-business owners say they have or intend to reduce hours, or fire people, or simply not hire as a result of ObamaCare.

And, according to Investor's Business Daily, ObamaCare also gives incentives to employees to accept fewer hours: "Some 2.3 million workers might have their hours cut due to ObamaCare's employer mandates, even if there's no negative impact on total hours worked, a recent study from the University of California at Berkeley Labor Center estimated.

The other part of the equation involves more government benefits for those facing shorter hours. This will come starting in 2014 from ObamaCare health subsidies. Households working less may also get additional benefits, such as food stamps."

Obama's proud of beingknown as The Food Stamp President.

He wants 2 green cars in every driveway (although they are unaffordable) and a chicken purchased with Foodstamps in every pot and pot in every house.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The rodeo clown who donned a mask of President Barack Obama last weekend at the Missouri State Fair was a disappointing episode for the Show-Me State, a White House spokesman said Wednesday.
Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said that he had no reaction to the clown from Obama. But Earnest, a native Missourian, indicated that he was disappointed with the attention the clown has brought to his state.
"I can tell you as a native Missourian, it's certainly not one of the finer moments for our state and not the way that I like to see our state mentioned in the news," Earnest said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

"A Facebook group created Monday for Tuffy Gessling, the rodeo clown who was banned for life from the Missouri State Fair for wearing a President Obama mask during Saturday’s bull-riding event, has already gained more than 30,000 supporters who think he has been treated unfairly. The page reached nearly 17,000 likes the day it was created alone."

Your supposed "source" seems to be alone in his thoughts.

"I ain't got a dime. But, what I got is mine.
I ain't rich. But, Lord, I'm free."

Ask Tuffy Gessling if this is still true.
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Rightwingers would say that CNN's head-in-the-sand piece on youthful joblessness serves as the latest example of the pro-Obama media's failure, blindness and unwillingness to see and state the obvious.

And those screwy Tea Partiers say that by historical standards, this recovery stinks.

And to understand why requires a repudiation of the very foundation of leftism.

Leftists believe that enlightened government bureaucrats -- meaning themselves -- possess both the power to redistribute wealth from the undeserving to the deserving and the wisdom to know the difference.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on this. Your teabaggers have slowed America's recovery from the Bush recession.
Mission accomplished!
The only positive element of the so-called recovery has been the stock market, and that is now going into the tank.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It can not be called "Bush's war" because Liberals in Congress approved and authorized him to go to war!
Yes, your own Liberals in Congress!!! Want the names?
But Libya was "Obama's war" because he never asked Congress for approval.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
so you're saying no republicans voted for the Iraq war? and the democrats were the ones who suggested it?

and as we all know know....the vote was predicated upon lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE should be responsible enough to carry health insurance. Unfortunately too citizens are of the carefree, devil-may-care mentality which requires intervention. By gambling on your good health, you put all of us at risk of covering your emergency care at at later date. IMO, charging you $1,050 a year for your stupidity is justified.
The "number" for those of us who are responsible adults is the cost we pay for our insurance and with it, our peace of mind. What I would really like to see is people like you denied access at the emergency room door.
Everyone should be responsible to pay for their own medical care, by whatever means they choose.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>SONICFILTH IS A BIGOT AND A RACISTS LIBERAL KKK DEMOCRAT Satirizing presidents has a long tradition in America,” Kurt Nimmo wrote in infowars.com .“From cartoons and caricatures early on to Chevy Chase and Dana Carvey more recently poking fun at Gerald Ford and George W. Bush, presidents, presidential candidates and the establishment political class at large has constituted fair game for newspaper editorialists, commentators, and comedians – until now.”
Peter Roff, commenting in US News & World Report, argued that the art of political satire, where it is acceptable to laugh at our imperfect leaders, has fallen by the wayside under Obama.“From Mark Twain to Will Rodgers, from Fred Allen to Mort Sahl, Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, humorists, clowns and comedians have made taking shots at politicians their bread and butter,” Roff writes.“Until Barack Obama, that is.”
This high level of political sensitivity from increasingly diversified camps in the United States is a worrisome trend, and may eventually prove not only the futility of democracy inside of multicultural societies, it may lead to the political irrelevancy of the Democrats and Republicans – unless they can muster the courage to not only laugh at themselves, but allow others to laugh at them as well. Laughter is nothing more than the freedom of expression, and should not be treated as anything more or less. It’s a travesty that so many Americans need to be reminded of such a thing.
so you're a satirist?

i didn't know we were brothers in arms.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> funny. Cons were claiming victory and giving themselves high gives.
I wonder why they've been so quiet since sequestration kicked in? Shouldn't they be cheering and declaring victory?
Unfortunately for you and this administration, the American people just aren't as stupid as you want to think they are.

The majority said the sequestration wasn't enough.

Just like they didn't want Obamacare and now want it repealed.

But Reid said he and Obama know what's best and Dinger said it's the only way to control the people.

You're going to put your trust in Harry Reid knowing what's best for you and Democrats controlling you? Really?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read beyond Breibart. The news is good. After Chelsea joined the board of the Clinton Foundation in 2011, the Clintons, after relying on others to run the organization, are now taking on a bigger role in its management and shifting its focus. It has been tremendously successful.
Good to know that Bill and Hillary will be personally responsible when the foundation scandals erupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE