Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964711 Aug 15, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of the President of the US started with President George Washington ... an American tradition.
Abraham Lincoln was the subject of the most vile racial cartoons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964712 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say WND is exactly an unbiased source, so I did some research and the allegation is, if nothing else, suspicious.
Examiner, "We know that this administration is supplying weapons to the al-Nursa Front in Syria. We have heard the claim that the CIA was allegedly running guns in Benghazi. Evidence seems to also suggest the illegal weapons trafficking could have been the reason why four Americans were killed in Benghazi."
http://www.examiner.com/article/muslim-brothe...
However, apparently Senators McCain and Graham are also culpable according to this article - if any of it is true.
Considering the self-imposed censorship of the liberal media not to expose any wrongdoing on the part of this administration, we probably shouldn't hold our breath that this will even see the light of day even if it is true.
ROTFLMAO!!!! If you even QUESTION if they're biased or not shows how far right you are son!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964713 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>By lying and assassinating someone's character do you mean saying stuff like this -'ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for'
or by suggesting I am 'either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!'
Like I said pure evil.
She's just sceeered that the black man goin' ta git whitey, tha's all.

Newly discovered mammal species is Ďa cross between a house cat and a teddy bearí

(how did that happen?, you gotta watch those cats while you're not home)

A Smithsonian researcher announced at a press conference at the Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. that he had discovered a new mammal species that is a relative of the raccoon: the olinguito (oh-lin-GHEE-toe).

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/newly-d...

Oh goody, I think I'll use that word in scrabble. Olinguito! Has a cute ring to it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964714 Aug 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> These people were all fine on their medicaid also. No one died because they didn't have Obamacare. They may now however.
Before you talk more uninformed crap , I recommend that you Google ' Chrystal Lee Sutton'--She died because she was denied healthcare coverage for preexisting conditions.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964715 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, I saw the real people who live in Ashe County on a real documentary talking about how the people there used to take enormous pride in being independent and carving a living out of the wilderness as their ancestors did - "mountain pride". And how they refused taking food stamps but a SNAP government worker, Brandi Legge, went about finding a way to get them dependent on the government anyway.
Had to do with government quotas and a nanny state, I believe.
The real people in that real documentary in Ashe County said lumber mills now can't find enough people to employ and restaurants can't fill waitress positions because the people there have gotten used to being taken care of there by Nanny Government.
How did those people survive all those years in the mountains before SNAP and Brandi Legge came along?
You're much too gullible for your own good.
What's a 'real documentary' son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964716 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't watch FOX.
No, you just constantly report on what is on Fox.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964717 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They loved food stamps you stupid fck, they could line up at the welfare office each month and pick up their allotment. They hate having to apply and report online and then use the "dreaded card."
They also love pickin ginseng illegally and growing real good weed.
I am intimately familiar with that part of the county__and you watched a documentary.
Do you ever think about what you post???
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about or have any knowledge of the details surrounding this particular county in North Carolina and how the government's intrusion affected the people there.

I also notice you never post any sites to back up anything you post that you claim are absolute facts.

If you know how to research, type in "food stamps in Ashe County" or "Brandi Legge wins SNAP award for Ashe County".

Or look up government food stamp quotas based on demographics, i.e. nanny state.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964718 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there are 30,000 pages of regulations to implement Obamacare?
Are you frikkin' kidding me?? This is what you think will solve the health care crisis in this country??
I know. It took GLB less pages to screw the economy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964719 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! But, seriously Homer, we've been at this for 5 years! What an unusual phenomenon. Perhaps all these posts should be printed out into some sort of crazy coffee table book.
Hey, you could put all the rightwing posts(lies) on the right side pages and all the liberal/left posts on the left side and put the moderates/Independents like Homer's in the center margins, put the Libertarian's like Tenzing's on the outer edges and put DBwriter's upside down on the bottom of the pages(because most of his crap goes unread anyhows).
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964720 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> "Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
[groan]

unintentional Bushism[s] reference...

Bushism[s] Killed Reaganism[s]

As Bushism[s] replaced and in some respects repudiated Reaganism[s], it also destroyed the publicís confidence in Republican governance. The truth is that Bushism[s] had killed Reaganism[s] years before Obama started his first presidential campaign. When Bushism[s] tried to replace Reaganism[s] as the glue of a new political coalition, it ended up shattering the old coalition instead.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

R.I.P old Ism[s] coalition.

and now we have Obama(ism[s]).

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964721 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's in the con rule book too son! Alinsky was so 'good,' you idiots improved on his work!
Be proud Alinsky is your 'grandfather'!!!!
... a word or two about the motivation for the content of your post here.

"An organizer does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing." - Saul Alinsky

You were saying?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964722 Aug 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama spending over 700 million promoting Obamacare which is very unpopular even among unions and federal employees while Republicans spending 50 million to repeal it which will save Taxpayers Trillion of Tax Dollars sound like money being well Spent REPEAL, REPEAL, REPEAL!!!
Obamacare is way more popular than the low rating of Congress republicans who are trying to trash Obamacare after they passed it in both Houses of Congress, signed into law by President Obama, and upheld as Constitutional by the ultra-extreme right wing Scalia 5 U S Supreme Court.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964723 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was more of a lock in 2006, when she had no opponents and 2008 was a sure Democrat year.
Now she faces poor health, old age, a less favorable year in 2016, and a powerful opponent in the White House.
And with all that, would still have the upper hand if she decides to run.

The only platform cons can run on is being obstructionists!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964724 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most unforgettable quote from Bush ever. It's bone chilling.
Boehner's in Jamaica on vacation?
http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
dat way cool mon.

Orlando, FL

#964725 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You appear confused too. Go read President Barack Obama's memoir , " Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance"
Really? Your only source to confirm and document this president's background and past is his own book?

There's very little else to go on. He made sure of it. We know he lived in Indonesia as a young boy and went to Occidental and then to Columbia and then to Harvard and worked for a law firm for a few years before going into politics.

Everything before and during his college years is a big blur. Everything concerning his past is sealed.

Doesn't that concern you? Even in the least?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964726 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just constantly report on what is on Fox.
highly observant aren't we?

it's a wonder that you have no clue as to what's going on in DC.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964727 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would blame the president if 75% of Americans were dissatisfied under President Bush?
Be honest.
Why do you ask others to do things you won't son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964728 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a highly trained pathological liar. He doesn't know whether what comes out of his mouth is the truth or not. He's programmed to lie. It's that simple.
lol! It would appear you're speaking from your own personal life son.

I'll vouch for that!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964729 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is why you and your liberal pals are always so frikkin' confused and taking us down in your collective frikkin' confusion!
There is nothing I've EVER said...EVER...about believing the "birther" conspiracy!!!
But if you don't see something so frikkin' obvious - that this president doesn't even know when his own birthday is or when he was born - you are either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!
You want to talk about pure evil, Homer??? DO you???
Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done.
Get the hell over yourself, why don't you? You're supporting an ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for!
And you've really pissed me off.
lol! And this is why you still can't figure CRA out even though nothings changed.

Orlando, FL

#964730 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a highly trained pathological liar. He doesn't know whether what comes out of his mouth is the truth or not. He's programmed to lie. It's that simple.
The man is an imposter. I know it just as sure as I know I'm sitting here.

One of the very first things I posted after the 2008 election was, "This country has been hijacked."

I've never said that about any other Democrat in my entire adult life.

Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,923
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,709
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Larry Dallas 83
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 69,608
Dear Abby 4-18-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]