Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
885,661 - 885,680 of 1,096,753 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964290
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
see Republicans are entitled and Democrats are to blame.
Typical
but just think....with all of the craziness they've visited upon us what we'll get away with when they get another guy into the WH.

yes i know, just another pipe dream.
LCNlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964291
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but just think....with all of the craziness they've visited upon us what we'll get away with when they get another guy into the WH.
yes i know, just another pipe dream.
Bush, Graham and McCain have defected from the tea party. Bush goes to the White House this year but not to the GOP convention, not welcome or bored by the tea party?

Graham and McCain went to Egypt, leaving "the donald" to run the party and look afresh for birth certificates

where is Galt, didn't make bail this week or what.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964292
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic should be embarrassed!
why?

National GOP endorses 9/11 truther for Congress

IMO, the GOP is going to lose badly if this is the kind flotsam they feel is qualified to represent the American people in Congress.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964293
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, Graham and McCain have defected from the tea party. Bush goes to the White House this year but not to the GOP convention, not welcome or bored by the tea party?
Graham and McCain went to Egypt, leaving "the donald" to run the party and look afresh for birth certificates
where is Galt, didn't make bail this week or what.
Galt? the nursing home probably has a bandwidth limit.

posting so much crazy can have it's drawbacks.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964294
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

""Liberals want to bronco bust dissent. But Texans value speech, even if it’s speech they don't agree with… They want to crush dissent by isolating and polarizing anyone who questions Obama, even if it's a rodeo clown with a harmless gag," Stockman said in a statement."

Bravo!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964295
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

“If you're demanding a rodeo jester be thrown in the dungeons for mocking the king, don't pretend you support a free country,” the congressman tweeted.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964296
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt? the nursing home probably has a bandwidth limit.
posting so much crazy can have it's drawbacks.
or, he's in Vegas like he said he would be. Just sayin'

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964297
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
National GOP endorses 9/11 truther for Congress
IMO, the GOP is going to lose badly if this is the kind flotsam they feel is qualified to represent the American people in Congress.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...
there were only 3 people in that group. Now you're moving the goal line.
LCNlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964299
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt? the nursing home probably has a bandwidth limit.
posting so much crazy can have it's drawbacks.
Galt occasionally has something to offer, as in advise on car insurance........
LCNlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964300
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
or, he's in Vegas like he said he would be. Just sayin'
he could be in Guatemala city, teaching Spanish.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964301
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
or, he's in Vegas like he said he would be. Just sayin'
oh sure. like he wouldn't be posting crazy from his phone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964302
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
there were only 3 people in that group. Now you're moving the goal line.
give me a break! there are only 3 birther democrats!
Tits Magee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964303
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont doubt you've been in the joint, but I GUARANTEE you were a dominated btch. Probably a playtoy for the Aryan Brotherhood. That's how you ended up the way you are (that, and poor breeding)....
And how do you "guarantee" that honey? Had a little ass-action yourself? We get bored, like you. You know 1680 she's a powerful bitch. Makes you want to press 280 when you can only do 250. How bout you, chicken-shit? Wanna go head to head with a real con? Les' go honey...
Obameebus

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964304
Aug 14, 2013
 
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Save me.
Tits Magee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964305
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

C'mon, kid, les do it. Les do what you say you can do. Cain't be simpler than than that, chickenshit. Lift it. Les see it... heheheheheheheheh, cowardly air force assistant loadmaster.... heheheheheheh...
Tits Magee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964308
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Every other woman here knows this but you. Duh.
Tits Magee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964309
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
there were only 3 people in that group. Now you're moving the goal line.
I'm not movin' the goal line, cause this not a game. I'll kill your family. Do I win if I do? Just answer yes or no. Don't you know who I am? What a cute little boy! How sweet! You think I'm kidding, honey?
Tits Magee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964310
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Obameebus wrote:
<quoted text>
Save me.
Heheheheheheh, good luck with that, cracker.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964311
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the only dead Americans that count are the ones that die while Obama is in office.
that's very patriotic. also a good way to ignore Bush's war.
Are you serious? I didn't expect this from you. Thats not what I said. One more libturd that can't read.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964312
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
he could be in Guatemala city, teaching Spanish.
Point taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••