Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236970 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964683 Aug 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE should be responsible enough to carry health insurance. Unfortunately too citizens are of the carefree, devil-may-care mentality which requires intervention. By gambling on your good health, you put all of us at risk of covering your emergency care at at later date. IMO, charging you $1,050 a year for your stupidity is justified.
The "number" for those of us who are responsible adults is the cost we pay for our insurance and with it, our peace of mind. What I would really like to see is people like you denied access at the emergency room door.
By gambling on your poor health, you are screwed. LOL.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964684 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were most, you wouldn't be posting so much lying bullshit about how the Republicans are stopping everything in congress, dumbass. It's the TEA Party, idiot. They're the reason your Marxist treasonous agenda isn't sliding through Congress like shit out of a goose's ass.
The radical right wing t-p is the reason America and Americans can't move forward.

Take a bow son and be proud of your accomplishments!

Prevented this

#964685 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__they were going to be lined up along HWY 8 throwing rose petals.
If the administration and by proxy the Pentagon actually believed that Saddam had WMD's the US ground forces would have taken far more care upon entering Iraq.
BushCo=2 year old's playing with a loaded pistol.
BTW car bombs kill 31 today in Iraq__so far.
O'bama left Iraq a killing field.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964686 Aug 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
For Conservatives, Hermain Caim is innocent until proven guilty,
But for Libstards Bill Clinton did not lie.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lol! You must love black walnuts....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964687 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is why you and your liberal pals are always so frikkin' confused and taking us down in your collective frikkin' confusion!
There is nothing I've EVER said...EVER...about believing the "birther" conspiracy!!!
But if you don't see something so frikkin' obvious - that this president doesn't even know when his own birthday is or when he was born - you are either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!
You want to talk about pure evil, Homer??? DO you???
Get the hell over yourself, why don't you? You're supporting an ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for!
And you've really pissed me off.
Do you even think about what you post?

"Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done."

That's what you cwazy birfers and teaparty fascists have been doing for 5 years.

You're sick in the head.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#964688 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same link you posted last time showing a cook in a goddam messhall holding up a goddam plate of scrambled eggs?
Dumbass, the soldiers on the goddam front line don't eat in a goddam messhall. If they get hot chow, it's taken to them by truck or helicopter. The money to get hot chow to the soldiers at the front is what got subtracted so Obama could take a hundred million dollar vacation to Africa... and fly his goddam dog across the goddam country.
You are an idiot.
You are so full of sh*t that it's funny.

Your rumor was debunked by the military newsletter.

Choke on it, dumbass.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964689 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is why you and your liberal pals are always so frikkin' confused and taking us down in your collective frikkin' confusion!
There is nothing I've EVER said...EVER...about believing the "birther" conspiracy!!!
But if you don't see something so frikkin' obvious - that this president doesn't even know when his own birthday is or when he was born - you are either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!
You want to talk about pure evil, Homer??? DO you???
Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done.
Get the hell over yourself, why don't you? You're supporting an ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for!
And you've really pissed me off.
By lying and assassinating someone's character do you mean saying stuff like this -'ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for'

or by suggesting I am 'either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!'

Like I said pure evil.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964690 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"...puts profit over the nation's security."
Back your propaganda bullshit up with some facts, dupe.
lol! Why do you idiots demand others do what you demand, but won't do the same yourself?

Oh right! Your narcissists!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964691 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
actually....i don't see what the big deal is. the guy was just exercising his 1st amendment rights.
but in saying that....everyone who doesn't approve of his actions are just doing the same.
the 1st works for everyone.
The First Amendment applies only to Congressional actions and is irrelevant in either direction with respect to this incident.

However, a federal investigation as demanded by the NAALCP would present a problem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964692 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in. I'll die of old age on this thread before I let some mouth breathing, lord of the flies rightwinger have the last word.
LOL! But, seriously Homer, we've been at this for 5 years! What an unusual phenomenon. Perhaps all these posts should be printed out into some sort of crazy coffee table book.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964693 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hillary got confused about her trip to Sarajevo and her hunting trip with Dick Cheney.
The Dick-ster.

The only guy I know who can shoot someone in the face, have the SS try and protect his identity, then have the victim apologize to him for the 'embarrassment.'

Cons.... such an entitled thinking bunch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964694 Aug 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>MAKES SENSE KEEP BAILING OUT BANKS AND CORPS. WALLSTREET THEY ARE THE NEW PEOPLE ANYWAY the cities and states mean nothing the ordinary citizens mean nothing but OBAMACARE WILL BE DRAINING THE THE SAME WAY but I forgot it says OBAMACARE THATS ALL THAT COUNTS
Many ordinary citizens own municipal bonds, either directly or through retirement accounts.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964695 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... morons.
I said the birth certificate (being shown on the White House website, if you look at the preceeding text) didn't exist before Obama was made president.
I agree with The Donald. Nobody knows if a REAL Hawaiian birth certificate exists or not. But, since the Democrats felt a need to create an obviously fraudulent birth certificate, that is a solid clue the Democrats know the real one doesn't exist.
This is worth posting again:
Let’s see now…
How feasible is this?
Ann Dunham is the daughter of communists, and being a young communist she has Utopian images of communist society. She marries some communist from Kenya, gets pregnant, and has this Utopian idea about how great it will be to have the baby in the homeland of the father. She travels to Kenya, meets her in-laws, to include the wives-in-laws, and quickly becomes aware of the difference between being at a communist meeting in a thatched hut and at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or some bungalow on the North Shore near where I used to live when I lived in Hawaii. She calls her mother, and in the conversation was probably something like “I’ve got to get the fuck out of this place.” By that time the airlines won’t allow her to fly because she could give birth on the plane. She calls her mother, and her mother, being older and wiser, uses what was common practice in Hawaii at that time and gets one of the very many Hawaiian birth certificates generated for people not born in Hawaii. These birth certificates are easy to identify. The first indication is the document number is out of sequence with documents for other babies born on the same day because it was generated for a birth date prior to the day the document was generated. Frank Marshal Davis could have been a tremendous help with this. The newspaper doesn’t know the difference. All they see is a list of birth certificates, so they publish the birth as if it actually happened in Hawaii.
As soon as possible, Ann Dunham got her ass back into the United States.
Now, what kind of documentation would the person we think is Barack Obama today need to travel as an infant and enter the United States. Kenya would have been under the authority of the UK at that time. Perhaps the first passport Obama had was a UK passport. That would explain why he hates England, just like Hitler hated the jews because he had jew ancestry.
How about we take a look at the State Department records and check this out.
Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964696 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If you're born on the 4th day of any month, you should know your birthday isn't a week away on the 15th of the previous month.
For example, say your birthday is on October 5 and, on September 14, you say it's a week away.
Who wouldn't know their birthday couldn't possibly be one week away?
So what else might this president be "confused" about when it comes to his own life?
Too much confusion and misstatements for it to be coincidence.
It's almost like he keeps reinventing himself.
lol! Con truth. T-P'ers and all!!!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —George Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964697 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick is the german word for f--k!
Here's another beaut!!
Retired Navy chaplain Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt said in a video released Thursday that Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) is “ruled by a demon of murder” and that she should be prosecuted for her supposed role as a murderer of unborn children. According to Right Wing Watch, the video was from Klingenschmitt’s daily Internet-only “Pray in Jesus Name” show.
Davis rose to national prominence when she singlehandedly filibustered Texas Republicans’ new, draconian anti-abortion laws, which would largely strip Texas of legal abortion clinics and even make some forms of birth control illegal. People have asked whether Davis intends to run for governor of Texas, a possibility that Klingenschmitt said must not come to pass.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/ex-navy...
Maybe his real name is Klingenshyt!! Boy, these rightwingers are sure entertaining.
These rightwingers are nuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964698 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You've let Fox News con you into believing Obama is more than he really is.
All the money raised by Obama with his constant fundraising is going to his personal political organization, not to the DemoKKKrat party. His personality and his dedication to destroying America will not allow him to relinquish power having accomplished very little. Obama will find a way to retain power.

And you won't hear that on FoxNews.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964699 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama said in 2008 in front of a black church that he was born "as a result of two people falling in love and marching across a bridge in Selma, Alabama"...
"So they got together and Barack Obama, Jr. was born. So don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama.”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks At Brown Chapel AME Church, Selma, AL, 3/4/07)
Earlier in the day at a prayer breakfast, he said: "If it hadn't been for Selma, I wouldn’t be here.”(“Clinton, Obama Link Selma March To Present,” The Washington Post, 3/5/07)
The march in Selma was in 1965. He was born in 1961, 4 years earlier.
Barack Obama, Sr., abandoned Obama when he was a baby. His mother had already married Lolo Soetoro when the march took place in Selma. Obama was 4 years old.
It would have been a good story if it were true.
Seems Obama's confused about other things in his own past as well.
You appear confused too. Go read President Barack Obama's memoir , " Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance"

Prevented this

#964700 Aug 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
278 killed so far on Egypt thanks to Obama's incompetence!
Can your religion do this?
Muslim Brotherhood terrorists push a police van
off a bridge (with the policemen still inside). Yeah that's who O'bama supports. They are his people. The ones he put in office. And there was nothing democratic about it.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964701 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule....
In a tone of seeming incomprehension, Obama said,“And a general impression has, I think, taken hold, not only among the American public but also around the world, that somehow we’re out there willy-nilly just sucking in information on everybody and doing what we please with it.”
But as everyone knows, that is precisely what the US government is doing.
lol! It's in the con rule book too son! Alinsky was so 'good,' you idiots improved on his work!

Be proud Alinsky is your 'grandfather'!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964702 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__they were going to be lined up along HWY 8 throwing rose petals.
If the administration and by proxy the Pentagon actually believed that Saddam had WMD's the US ground forces would have taken far more care upon entering Iraq.
BushCo=2 year old's playing with a loaded pistol.
BTW car bombs kill 31 today in Iraq__so far.
31 today... hmmmmm. Obama is really building up quite a body count, isn't he?

How are his foreign insurgents doing in that "civil war" in Syria? Have they massacred any more Christian villages?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 53,614
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,936
amy 6-2 26 min PEllen 33
Amy 6.3.15 3 hr Kuuipo 6
dearabby 6-3-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 8 hr Rocket Man 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]