Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964450 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

And, since when does any Democrat think any law is enforced. Have you been in a goddam coma the past 4 years?
Only thing true is that the republicans think laws are not meant to be enforced if they don't like them because it would make President Obama look good ---Obamacare and the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform are American laws now but republicans want to rebel against them I say lock all those republicans up for not obeying the laws just like they did to Henry Thoreau.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#964451 Aug 15, 2013
What kind of joker are you anyway?
A lot of people just don't have any money for bloated insurance policies which are overburdened with exemptions and deductibles.
Their income levels are not a reliable indicator of their intelligence level or responsibleness, nor does that make them any less human than you.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964452 Aug 15, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
This is evidence that you belong in a mental hospital.
Phenomenal!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964453 Aug 15, 2013
even FOX is not immune to right wing crazy.....

Conservative Group: Replacing Hannity With Kelly A ‘Pro-Homosexual’ Move

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

get a grip right wing crazy folks. without FOX you have nothing beyond Beck TV.

TheBlaze TV. free trial offer. better get in there and suck up some crazy since FOX is about one homo away from being a left wing propaganda channel.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/index.jsp
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964454 Aug 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of a nasty, vile, fascist Democrat. She wishes death upon those that don't think like she does.
She believes government is the answer to everything and that destroying our health care system is better than just fixing what the problem was.
Be careful what you wish for, hater. Sometimes what you wish upon others bites you where your brains are, hater Democrat.
Oh shut up gunner, the taxpayers of Ct are paying for your healthcare

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#964455 Aug 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably didn't catch the ACTUAL news today (what with all the weirdo spam sites you visit). Hillary Dillary ck's 2016 campaign hopes went up in smoke (along with the clinton foundation).
Good times.....:-)
You need to read beyond Breibart. The news is good. After Chelsea joined the board of the Clinton Foundation in 2011, the Clintons, after relying on others to run the organization, are now taking on a bigger role in its management and shifting its focus. It has been tremendously successful.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#964456 Aug 15, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, all Tea Party members should be Stopped & Frisked as if they were hoodie wearing thugs and then put into camps like the Democrats did to Japanese Americans during WWII.
Sniff..sniff...ah smell...baiting of a ....

"Bigoted sexist!"

lol.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#964458 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Only thing true is that the republicans think laws are not meant to be enforced if they don't like them because it would make President Obama look good ---Obamacare and the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform are American laws now but republicans want to rebel against them I say lock all those republicans up for not obeying the laws just like they did to Henry Thoreau.
Wow! Are you a mindless hypocrite or what?

Obama has unilaterally changed and not carries out law by selectively ignoring parts of the ACA, which violates his Oath of Office and responsibilities as President.

"Lawmaker says Obama's selective enforcement of laws 'demeaning to our democracy'"

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

" ...it is beyond dispute that Congress can use its power of the purse to defund Obamacare—both its mandatory and discretionary spending—in appropriations legislation this fall. The lone remaining question is whether Congress can summon the political will to do so."

http://www.heritage.org/research/factsheets/2...

You have no clue what you are talking about, Obamabot.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#964459 Aug 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda has been decimated (Buroc Millhouse Obama before Benghazi).
Mission accomplished!
President Obama confided in me that this has RUINED HIS GOLF GAME!!!

Every time he is out hitting the ball, he has flashbacks of Valerie Jarrett dragging him off the course and telling him to sit in the chair for a photo shoot of him giving the OK to shoot Bin.

And personally, he didn't really ever have a problem with Bin, because they both want to destroy Wall Street and capitalism. Bin was just doing it faster and more thoroughly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964460 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why are yours so ludicrous?
what did that GOP congressman say to the birther queen the other day?
"I don't give a shit."
RINOs are Democrats, dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#964461 Aug 15, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!!
Easily Impressed!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964462 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did Obama use "Barack O'Bama" Hawaii high school transcripts to get into Occidental as foreign student"Barry Soetero"?
Good question. I'd like to know the answer to that, too.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964463 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well here's a total crock of sht from the resident liar.
Second Harvest also participated in the Ashe County outreach program.
Mountain pride apparently means not understanding how to apply for benefits via computer or be bothered by remember the balance on the card. Oh my!
There are dozens of other outreach programs in Ashe County NC were illiteracy remains something to take pride in. www.ashechildren.org
Lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#964464 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
What kind of joker are you anyway?
A lot of people just don't have any money for bloated insurance policies which are overburdened with exemptions and deductibles.
Their income levels are not a reliable indicator of their intelligence level or responsibleness, nor does that make them any less human than you.
A cluless Givvernment fweeriding suck off of anyone else's any and everything so long as they don't have raise an entitleMentalcase hand libuhrulTic sector type, no doubt.

AKA: An Ozombie velveteenage postuh, jackboot licking groupie.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#964465 Aug 15, 2013
You've done nothing to reduce health care costs at it's source, but instead have added mountains of more red tape and inefficiency.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964466 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
RINOs are Democrats, dumbass.
that means the most of the GOP congressmen are actually democrats.

at least when we're talking about something which no one really cares about. and now that i think about....most republican voters must be RINOS.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964467 Aug 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I started watching Rush after I had voted for Clinton--Rush was the only one that could explain all the shit Clinton was doing. I never voted for another democrat again. I bought two Sleep Number Beds because of Rush. My dogs have one a small single one, and my husband and I have a king. Sleep number however left Rush to be with the homosexuals. Their business has suffered since, funny way of doing business that Sleep Number company. Rush pretty much propelled them into the main stream.
Oh my effing word, a proud ditto head, at least you admit it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#964468 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
You've done nothing to reduce health care costs at it's source, but instead have added mountains of more red tape and inefficiency.
FLAT national sales tax-NO exceptions/exclusions.

Charge Nevader and other parasite states (that take more than what they give) a 1 percent additional penalty as an overspending stupid fee!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964469 Aug 15, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
A cluless Givvernment fweeriding suck off of anyone else's any and everything so long as they don't have raise an entitleMentalcase hand libuhrulTic sector type, no doubt.
AKA: An Ozombie velveteenage postuh, jackboot licking groupie.
This is your mind on meth

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964470 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain the birth announcement? Obama's mother's claim to US birth?
Let’s see now…
How feasible is this?
Ann Dunham is the daughter of communists, and being a young communist she has Utopian images of communist society. She marries some communist from Kenya, gets pregnant, and has this Utopian idea about how great it will be to have the baby in the homeland of the father. She travels to Kenya, meets her in-laws, to include the wives-in-laws, and quickly becomes aware of the difference between being at a communist meeting in a thatched hut and at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or some bungalow on the North Shore near where I used to live when I lived in Hawaii. She calls her mother, and in the conversation was probably something like “I’ve got to get the fuck out of this place.” By that time the airlines won’t allow her to fly because she could give birth on the plane. She calls her mother, and her mother, being older and wiser, uses what was common practice in Hawaii at that time and gets one of the very many Hawaiian birth certificates generated for people not born in Hawaii. These birth certificates are easy to identify. The first indication is the document number is out of sequence with documents for other babies born on the same day because it was generated for a birth date prior to the day the document was generated. Frank Marshal Davis could have been a tremendous help with this. The newspaper doesn’t know the difference. All they see is a list of birth certificates, so they publish the birth as if it actually happened in Hawaii.
As soon as possible, Ann Denham gets her ass back into the United States.
Now, what kind of documentation would the person we think is Barack Obama today need to travel as an infant and enter the United States. Kenya would have been under the authority of the UK at that time. Perhaps the first passport Obama had was a UK passport. That would explain why he hates England, just like Hitler hated the jews because he had jew ancestry.

How about we take a look at the State Department records and check this out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,675
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 36 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building