Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964463 Aug 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well here's a total crock of sht from the resident liar.
Second Harvest also participated in the Ashe County outreach program.
Mountain pride apparently means not understanding how to apply for benefits via computer or be bothered by remember the balance on the card. Oh my!
There are dozens of other outreach programs in Ashe County NC were illiteracy remains something to take pride in. www.ashechildren.org
Lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#964464 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
What kind of joker are you anyway?
A lot of people just don't have any money for bloated insurance policies which are overburdened with exemptions and deductibles.
Their income levels are not a reliable indicator of their intelligence level or responsibleness, nor does that make them any less human than you.
A cluless Givvernment fweeriding suck off of anyone else's any and everything so long as they don't have raise an entitleMentalcase hand libuhrulTic sector type, no doubt.

AKA: An Ozombie velveteenage postuh, jackboot licking groupie.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#964465 Aug 15, 2013
You've done nothing to reduce health care costs at it's source, but instead have added mountains of more red tape and inefficiency.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964466 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
RINOs are Democrats, dumbass.
that means the most of the GOP congressmen are actually democrats.

at least when we're talking about something which no one really cares about. and now that i think about....most republican voters must be RINOS.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964467 Aug 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I started watching Rush after I had voted for Clinton--Rush was the only one that could explain all the shit Clinton was doing. I never voted for another democrat again. I bought two Sleep Number Beds because of Rush. My dogs have one a small single one, and my husband and I have a king. Sleep number however left Rush to be with the homosexuals. Their business has suffered since, funny way of doing business that Sleep Number company. Rush pretty much propelled them into the main stream.
Oh my effing word, a proud ditto head, at least you admit it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#964468 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
You've done nothing to reduce health care costs at it's source, but instead have added mountains of more red tape and inefficiency.
FLAT national sales tax-NO exceptions/exclusions.

Charge Nevader and other parasite states (that take more than what they give) a 1 percent additional penalty as an overspending stupid fee!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964469 Aug 15, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
A cluless Givvernment fweeriding suck off of anyone else's any and everything so long as they don't have raise an entitleMentalcase hand libuhrulTic sector type, no doubt.
AKA: An Ozombie velveteenage postuh, jackboot licking groupie.
This is your mind on meth

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964470 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain the birth announcement? Obama's mother's claim to US birth?
Let’s see now…
How feasible is this?
Ann Dunham is the daughter of communists, and being a young communist she has Utopian images of communist society. She marries some communist from Kenya, gets pregnant, and has this Utopian idea about how great it will be to have the baby in the homeland of the father. She travels to Kenya, meets her in-laws, to include the wives-in-laws, and quickly becomes aware of the difference between being at a communist meeting in a thatched hut and at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or some bungalow on the North Shore near where I used to live when I lived in Hawaii. She calls her mother, and in the conversation was probably something like “I’ve got to get the fuck out of this place.” By that time the airlines won’t allow her to fly because she could give birth on the plane. She calls her mother, and her mother, being older and wiser, uses what was common practice in Hawaii at that time and gets one of the very many Hawaiian birth certificates generated for people not born in Hawaii. These birth certificates are easy to identify. The first indication is the document number is out of sequence with documents for other babies born on the same day because it was generated for a birth date prior to the day the document was generated. Frank Marshal Davis could have been a tremendous help with this. The newspaper doesn’t know the difference. All they see is a list of birth certificates, so they publish the birth as if it actually happened in Hawaii.
As soon as possible, Ann Denham gets her ass back into the United States.
Now, what kind of documentation would the person we think is Barack Obama today need to travel as an infant and enter the United States. Kenya would have been under the authority of the UK at that time. Perhaps the first passport Obama had was a UK passport. That would explain why he hates England, just like Hitler hated the jews because he had jew ancestry.

How about we take a look at the State Department records and check this out.
Lily boCACA Raton fl

Somerset, KY

#964471 Aug 15, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my mindless bobbleheaded self on meth
We know.

Stay away from my posts, you skank nasty libuhrulTIC plague poison spreading stalker freak.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964472 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
even FOX is not immune to right wing crazy.....
Conservative Group: Replacing Hannity With Kelly A ‘Pro-Homosexual’ Move
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
get a grip right wing crazy folks. without FOX you have nothing beyond Beck TV.
TheBlaze TV. free trial offer. better get in there and suck up some crazy since FOX is about one homo away from being a left wing propaganda channel.
http://www.video.theblaze.com/index.jsp
Beck said yesterday: "I am a rodeo clown; we are all rodeo clowns"

That may the truest statement he has ever uttered

Rush claimed that the reason the sales person in Switzerland didnt show her that purse was because she was fat, claiming that rich people are thin!

Have the drugs made him so delusional that he thinks he is thin?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964473 Aug 15, 2013
Lily boCACA Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We know.
Stay away from my posts, you skank nasty libuhrulTIC plague poison spreading stalker freak.
Tic tic tic

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964474 Aug 15, 2013
Free Tuffy Gessling.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Someone here please tell us what is wrong with a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama.

"I ain't got a dime. But, what I got is mine.
I ain't rich. But, Lord, I'm free."

Ask Tuffy Gessling if that's still true.

Obama is a sycophant elitist with a superiority complex... just like Hitler.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964475 Aug 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Do you think you are addressing the President here?

You rightwingers are all nuts

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964476 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Only thing true is that the republicans think laws are not meant to be enforced if they don't like them because it would make President Obama look good ---Obamacare and the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform are American laws now but republicans want to rebel against them I say lock all those republicans up for not obeying the laws just like they did to Henry Thoreau.
Correct this if it is wrong, but Obama is trying to write his own legislation to change ObamaKare as if the Constitution doesn't exist, right?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964477 Aug 15, 2013
Food for thought...

"Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" -- Thomas Jefferson

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases - If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it, and if it stops, subsidize it!" --Ronald Reagan

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them" --Thomas Jefferson

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and tyring to lift himself up by the handle" --Winston Churchill
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964478 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Rush claimed that the reason the sales person in Switzerland didnt show her that purse was because she was fat, claiming that rich people are thin!
i was kinda wondering about that when i saw what Rush said.

it's like...no mirrors in the house Rush?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964479 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I want to see every bull rider and every rodeo clown wear an Obama mask.

"I ain't got a dime. But, what I got is mine.
I ain't rich. But, Lord, I'm free."

Ask Tuffy Gessling if that is still true.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#964480 Aug 15, 2013
They promote Music like N****** IN PARIS and complain about being called N***** they call themselves N****** no SELF RESPECT and THE LIBERAL SUBURBAN BIGOTS CHEER THEM ON The White Supremacist Infiltration of Rap Music Hip Hop music has been hijacked by corporate Klansmen who suppress the righteous lyrics of artists “like Dead Prez, Capital X, Immortal Technique, Rebel Diaz, Jasiri X, and Bahamadia.” Rap artists that have enslaved themselves to the production of stereotypes and gratuitous violence should be rehabilitated, if possible, but “we must boycott any music that denigrates people of color and women.”The white corporate media that popularize racially stereotypical images hate black people just as the KKK does.”The late great African freedom fighter, Harriet Tubman, once said,“I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.” This statement clearly alludes to the fact that, after a long period of brutal enslavement, many (not all) Africans had been force-programmed to accept their inhumane bondage as “normal.” Generations of Africans were born into one of the world’s most brutal forms of bondage: chattel slavery. Thus, they were literally forced to endure a most unnatural state of being. Africans were brutally beaten, raped, lynched and worked to death, for hundreds of years. Their European enslavers were nothing less than devils roaming planet earth.

Despite these horrendous conditions there were some Africans who were oblivious that they were, in fact, enslaved. This aspect of slavery presented arduous challenges to freedom fighters such as Harriet Tubman, Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey and Gabriel Prosser – trying to free those who were unaware of their bondage, physical or mental. Fast-forward to the year 2013, this remains an arduous task.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#964481 Aug 15, 2013
The White Supremacist Infiltration of Rap Music
Chattel slavery may be a thing of the past, however, the US prison industrial complex legalizes mass incarceration/enslavement of African/black men and women. The 13th Amendment to the US constitution attempts to justify it, stating,“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” Mass incarceration is involuntary servitude, where prisoners are forced to make products (lingerie, computer components, clothing, etc.), all to be sold within the so-called “free market.” Capitalism, institutional racism and white supremacy are all key ingredients within this brew from hell.

“Mass incarceration is involuntary servitude.”

Today, mental slavery is perhaps even more prevalent than the physical form, and it takes place within many different platforms. One of these platforms resides within the duplicitous realm of mainstream, corporate-backed Hip Hop.

Hip Hop is a culture created and cultivated by African/black and Latino youth who had been systematically marginalized by the United States’ white supremacist and instituitionally racist society. These youth created Hip Hop as a means to express themselves – socially, politically and culturally. Hip Hop’s creation and inception was free of Euro-American influence – at least within the earliest stages. These youth of color did not need their medium manipulated or diluted by white people who never gave a damn about them or their communities. In essence, youth of color did not need to have Hip Hop altered and co-opted by white America in the same manner that Blues, Jazz and even Rhythm & Blues (Rock n Roll) was. However, Europeans are always on the lookout for cultural “products” to exploit. People of color should be extremely wary when white people start to take an interest in our community or cultural creations.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964482 Aug 15, 2013
Republicans Try To Disprove Evolution By Claiming that Dragons Really Existed

Enjoy the 13th century my friends. Good, good times.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/it-can...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 3 hr RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,930
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr x-ray 71,702
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]