Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
885,301 - 885,320 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Tonto

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Needless to say the wedding was cancelled.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Come one mini-me. On 3...1...2...3..jump

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The links to the proof have been provided to numerous times yet you continue with the right wing loon line.
The Columbia University publication, Columbia Magazine, recognized Senator Obama back in 2005 when few people outside Chicago had ever heard of the guy. It was linked on this thread by sonic or DuPont, I took the few minutes to read it__you and many others didn't bother because you don't really want your lies debunked preferring to close your eyes-cover your ears.
Birthers are brain damaged racist scumbags, if that's how you wish to be known so be it.
Frankly, I don't care if Obama graduated from Columbia or not. Even Wayne Allyn Root admitted he might not remember him because he only hung out with blacks and, according to Obama's roommate, was smoking weed.

What I do care about are the missing blanks in Obama's past including two different names and strong ties to anti-capitalists and that he is a fraud on too many other levels to the point where the liberal lying machine will go to any lengths to dispel it.
Tonto

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Masks of various presidents have been used in disparaging ways for decades. It's only when you use an Obama mask that you are a racist? If you don't want to add to the notion that liberals are fueling racial divide, call for a banning of keanu reeves from movies forever.
First good idea fat white woman have in long, long time. Tonto also make vaguely didactic action film and several sequels, first one called, "The Mattress." All slow motion shots of Tonto's penis penetrating moist mouths of pulsing vaginas in slow motion.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Masks of various presidents have been used in disparaging ways for decades. It's only when you use an Obama mask that you are a racist? If you don't want to add to the notion that liberals are fueling racial divide, call for a banning of keanu reeves from movies forever.
Bah, he freed us all from the Matrix, well most of us, the rightwingers are still there.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I come to topix to argue. I live for so many other things.
<someday, jimmy, you'll learn the difference>
I disagree.
Tonto

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

K, there was a little anal in part 2, "The Mattress Revolution."
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Exposing The Government Pedophile Rings Worldwide

http://www.federaljack.com/down-the-rabbit-ho...

Think that maybe these children and many more were sold to such a "pedophile ring"?

78 Children Under Government “Protection” Disappear in Oklahoma, Agency Blames the Children

http://intellihub.com/2013/08/13/78-children-...
Tonto

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
Your are a fu-ck-ing troll
<quoted text>
And YOU need to mind your manners before I slap your white ass around, throw you over the back of the sofa, and ass-rape you on YouTube. Meataphorically speaking, of course. It's funny how you clowns show up in town every day expecting a new sheriff. You're like domestic chickens.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Guess I should mop the floor now and do some household chores.

Doesn't take long. So later.
Tonto

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I that really all got? Post a link to what Root has said or done that makes him batshyte crazy? Quit your troll games and post something of substance. Your coors light flooded opinion doesn't count, cause we don't know if its you or the alcohol talking.
Ummmm... WHAT?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I don't care if Obama graduated from Columbia or not. Even Wayne Allyn Root admitted he might not remember him because he only hung out with blacks and, according to Obama's roommate, was smoking weed.
What I do care about are the missing blanks in Obama's past including two different names and strong ties to anti-capitalists and that he is a fraud on too many other levels to the point where the liberal lying machine will go to any lengths to dispel it.
Realtime doesn't know what he's talking about. You posted a name, he probably didn't even read it before calling the person crazy. He likes to question people's googling ability. right about now, he wishes he had some.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree.
I see what you did there.:-)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, he freed us all from the Matrix, well most of us, the rightwingers are still there.
WTH, you racist! Why do you think it's impossible for a black person to free us from the Matrix!?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

anyone know where i can get me a liberal lying machine?

like Bush never had a conservative lying machine.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Guess I should mop the floor now and do some household chores.
Doesn't take long. So later.
this is not Facebook!

i hate Facebook.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Tonto wrote:
K, there was a little anal in part 2, "The Mattress Revolution."
continuity.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to try my best to shut you up about this once and for all.
The National Bureau of Economic Research found that the CRA led to riskier lending.
http://www.nber.org/papers/w18609
According to NBER, there was a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by banks and larger loans within CRA tracts for predominantly low-income and minority areas.
The CRA regulations were at the core of Fannie’s and Freddie’s so-called affordable housing mission, and it was a Democrat Congress in the 1990s who gave HUD the authority to set and enforce through fines CRA-grade loan quotas at Fannie and Freddie.
They had to loosen underwriting standards to do it. And that’s what they did.
Now hush.
And what have they done about CRA since the financial debacle son?

And where's the industry today?

BTW, I still haven't seen your source that CRA has been changed or repealed to get it off 'steroids.' Just your idiotic claims.

Your so called 'source' versus reality... I'll take reality. Regardless of what you claim without thinking.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Exposing The Government Pedophile Rings Worldwide

http://www.federaljack.com/down-the-rabbit-ho...

Think that maybe these children and many more were sold to such a "pedophile ring"?

78 Children Under Government “Protection” Disappear in Oklahoma, Agency Blames the Children

http://intellihub.com/2013/08/13/78-children-...
Your sick Liberal attempt to implicate Bush and Reagan on that pedophile ring is another sick Liberal attention at the politics of false accusations for personal destruction.

Liberals are the only ones engage on that type of politics!

Did Mitt Romney paid taxes? Ask Liberal thief and lier Harry Reid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I'm understanding you__you are indeed an America hating birther pos and willing to be treated like one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago