Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263637 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#964274 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>yeah but....

13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
You are too late dude!

Obama is president now and Ambassador Stevens actually does on Obama's watch!!!

If Steven died under Bush's watch them Bush killed Osama cause Osama was killed then under Bush watch!!!

See? If Osama Bin Laden died under Obama's watch then Steven died under Obama's watch but if Steven died under Bush watch as you claim then Osama Bin Laden died under Bush watch and Bush's "personal assassination team" (as you called under Bush), seal team 6, must take the credit!

Unless your man-child teleprompter president took credit for Bush's personal assassination team!!!

Why did Liberals called Seal team 6, Bush's personal assassination team but under Obama they are just pawns and Obama himself supposedly pulled the trigger (after drunk Liberal Joe Baden revealing the secret name of each seal team member public to the press-(law suit currently pending in court for such treason)?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964275 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SonicFilter:
Add the San Diego governor to your list of deprived Liberals.

i suspect that he and Herman Cain belong to the same club.

better than belonging to the diaper club.

or the foot tapper club.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#964276 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans for 9/11 Truth

Have the actual facts about the attacks of 9/11 been kept from America's Voters and members of the general public ??

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Republicansfor9...
Your group of three members is no enough evidence!!!

Try harder!

Group Information

Members: 3
Category: Community Service and Volunteerism
Founded: Feb 8, 2012
Language: English

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#964277 Aug 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Die of aids, you fcknphag......
Fact: ONLY Liberals get AIDS!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964278 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too late dude!
Obama is president now and Ambassador Stevens actually does on Obama's watch!!!
If Steven died under Bush's watch them Bush killed Osama cause Osama was killed then under Bush watch!!!
See? If Osama Bin Laden died under Obama's watch then Steven died under Obama's watch but if Steven died under Bush watch as you claim then Osama Bin Laden died under Bush watch and Bush's "personal assassination team" (as you called under Bush), seal team 6, must take the credit!
Unless your man-child teleprompter president took credit for Bush's personal assassination team!!!
Why did Liberals called Seal team 6, Bush's personal assassination team but under Obama they are just pawns and Obama himself supposedly pulled the trigger (after drunk Liberal Joe Baden revealing the secret name of each seal team member public to the press-(law suit currently pending in court for such treason)?
talk in circles much?

you'd make a great birther.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#964279 Aug 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever had group health insurance? I doubt it or you would know that they already have caps on out of pocket expenses and have had them for years. Aetna, for example, has the same $2,000/$4000 cap that you are attributing to Obama and has since 2006 or longer. And, the life time limit on their "non-preferred plans" is currently $2,000,000. Eliminating it will not "result in skyrocketing premium costs" as you assert.

As far as the schools you mention, their coverage was lousy...that is why STUDENTS (NOT THE SCHOOL) were only paying $165 -$245 A YEAR for their insurance coverage. Schools, including Puget Sound, are no longer offering student insurance plans because those woefully inadequate plans are no longer available under the Affordable Care Act...not because the school "could no longer afford it". That's a lie.

Besides, most students will now remain under their parents/guardian policy or become eligible for a low cost plan under the Affordable Care Act.

The sky is not falling Chicken Licken.
Do you know how much tax fine or prison term YOU will get if you do not comply with the government ordered Obamacare?

What are your numbers?

Every one has two now:

Mine is:

$1,050/1 year

Meaning, you pay $1,050 new taxes (Obamacare) to cover illegals, ghetto Liberals and Muslims for free or else you get one year in jail.

What are your number?

So you know it?

Business already know their numbers that is why they are turning all full time jobs into part-time jobs.

So Libtards in here: What are your numbers?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#964280 Aug 14, 2013
U.S. Holds “Labor Rights Week” to Protect (Illegal) Mexican Workers

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/u-s...

Well lets see, We have an illegal 'president'...is it any wonder We should have an illegal worker week and fit the bill as well?

http://www.examiner.com/article/american-work...

http://www.commoncause.org/siteapps/advocacy/...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964281 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but....
13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
Quit spreading that lie, sonic. No Benghazi happened under bush. Benghazi isn't just about the 4 dead Americans or the "annex" that got attacked. it is about a movie, CIA operations, illegal weapons, etc, etc.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#964282 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>i suspect that he and Herman Cain belong to the same club.

better than belonging to the diaper club.

or the foot tapper club.
More and more Democrats joining their war on women!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964283 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i suspect that he and Herman Cain belong to the same club.
better than belonging to the diaper club.
or the foot tapper club.
What about the tigger club?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964284 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Your group of three members is no enough evidence!!!
Try harder!
Group Information
Members: 3
Category: Community Service and Volunteerism
Founded: Feb 8, 2012
Language: English
GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz agrees with concerns of 9/11 truthers:‘There’s still a lot to learn.’

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/02/17/...
LCNlin

United States

#964285 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but....
13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
see Republicans are entitled and Democrats are to blame.
Typical
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964286 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit spreading that lie, sonic. No Benghazi happened under bush. Benghazi isn't just about the 4 dead Americans or the "annex" that got attacked. it is about a movie, CIA operations, illegal weapons, etc, etc.
so the only dead Americans that count are the ones that die while Obama is in office.

that's very patriotic. also a good way to ignore Bush's war.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964287 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Your group of three members is no enough evidence!!!
Try harder!
Group Information
Members: 3
Category: Community Service and Volunteerism
Founded: Feb 8, 2012
Language: English
Sonic should be embarrassed!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964288 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more Democrats joining their war on women!!!
more and more republicans joining their war on men!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964289 Aug 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont doubt you've been in the joint, but I GUARANTEE you were a dominated btch. Probably a playtoy for the Aryan Brotherhood. That's how you ended up the way you are (that, and inbreeding)....
Fixed it for ya.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964290 Aug 14, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
see Republicans are entitled and Democrats are to blame.
Typical
but just think....with all of the craziness they've visited upon us what we'll get away with when they get another guy into the WH.

yes i know, just another pipe dream.
LCNlin

United States

#964291 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but just think....with all of the craziness they've visited upon us what we'll get away with when they get another guy into the WH.
yes i know, just another pipe dream.
Bush, Graham and McCain have defected from the tea party. Bush goes to the White House this year but not to the GOP convention, not welcome or bored by the tea party?

Graham and McCain went to Egypt, leaving "the donald" to run the party and look afresh for birth certificates

where is Galt, didn't make bail this week or what.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964292 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic should be embarrassed!
why?

National GOP endorses 9/11 truther for Congress

IMO, the GOP is going to lose badly if this is the kind flotsam they feel is qualified to represent the American people in Congress.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964293 Aug 14, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, Graham and McCain have defected from the tea party. Bush goes to the White House this year but not to the GOP convention, not welcome or bored by the tea party?
Graham and McCain went to Egypt, leaving "the donald" to run the party and look afresh for birth certificates
where is Galt, didn't make bail this week or what.
Galt? the nursing home probably has a bandwidth limit.

posting so much crazy can have it's drawbacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 1 min OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 1 min NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 1 min Fearless Fosdick 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Enter 194,565
Sex For Money (Sep '12) 1 hr carlos 6
Concerned Chicago Citizen 1 hr Concern Citizen 1
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr boundary painter 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 100,268
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages