Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1681926 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964660 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He got flack about banning the rodeo clown Tuffy Gessling for life because he did something that is one of the most common jokes at the rodeo. The repurcussion against his actions forced him to quit his job. And, lo and behold, the worthless PoS was part of our dismal excuse of an education system that has been on a 40+ year decline without a single year of improvement.
What's next? Arresting commedians who make fun of Obama?
Let me see if I got this right...
A Democrat can burn the American flag and not be arrested for inciting revolution.
A Democrat can hang the president in effigy and not be arrested for, how did those treasonous scumbags in the NAACP put it, inciting violence against the president.
But let one rodeo clown do one of the most common jokes at the rodeo, and Democrats want his head.
How about this.
http://www.catalogfavorites.com/itemdy00.aspx...
Buy this Obama punching bag, and every time a lie comes out of Obama's mouth, get up off the couch and punch it. I'm betting you'll get enough exercise getting up off the couch so often, and that Obama punching bag won't last to the end of the month before it splits and leaks water all over the floor.
i don't watch FOX.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964661 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is "Ficken"? Kerrrist.
Ficken Moran?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964662 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would fit right in with Communist China or North Korea, Homer.
Those in power there don't like any opposition or criticism either.
Did you know that if you forgot to even say the title of the North Korean's leader's name before speaking it, you and your entire family would be thrown in a gulag and considered non-humans?
Your obsession with this president's ONLY opposition is quite concerning.
You get more clueless everyday.
WOW

New York, NY

#964663 Aug 15, 2013
LIBERAL WHITES HIDE BEHIND BLACKS ON THE WELFARE LINE, they use INSURANCE FRAUD,AND EVERY TYPE OF FRAUD NON PROFIT FRAUD WHEN THE FUNDING DRIES UP MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE AND GET MORE WELFARE FOR LIBERAL WHITE BY WORKING FOR NON PROFITS ALL GOVERNMENT GRANTS SOCIAL WELFARE FOR LIBERAL WHITES and use the IMAGE of the POOR to get more MONEY

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964664 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They are dissatisfied with the direction of the country, Obama's approval while a bit low is at 46%.
Stop twisting, spinning and outright lying.
You are really becoming pure evil.
Telling the truth is not pure evil, Homer. You really are becoming quite worrisome.

Look at any poll and every one of them will show you the same thing. The majority were - and still are - against Obamacare.

The reality is sinking in now and the odds are Obama's approval will not be improving anytime soon.

So does saying that also make me pure evil, Homer? Does it? Really?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964665 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said he didn't have a birth certificate prior to being President & now you say he did.
... morons.

I said the birth certificate (being shown on the White House website, if you look at the preceeding text) didn't exist before Obama was made president.
I agree with The Donald. Nobody knows if a REAL Hawaiian birth certificate exists or not. But, since the Democrats felt a need to create an obviously fraudulent birth certificate, that is a solid clue the Democrats know the real one doesn't exist.

This is worth posting again:

Let’s see now…
How feasible is this?
Ann Dunham is the daughter of communists, and being a young communist she has Utopian images of communist society. She marries some communist from Kenya, gets pregnant, and has this Utopian idea about how great it will be to have the baby in the homeland of the father. She travels to Kenya, meets her in-laws, to include the wives-in-laws, and quickly becomes aware of the difference between being at a communist meeting in a thatched hut and at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or some bungalow on the North Shore near where I used to live when I lived in Hawaii. She calls her mother, and in the conversation was probably something like “I’ve got to get the fuck out of this place.” By that time the airlines won’t allow her to fly because she could give birth on the plane. She calls her mother, and her mother, being older and wiser, uses what was common practice in Hawaii at that time and gets one of the very many Hawaiian birth certificates generated for people not born in Hawaii. These birth certificates are easy to identify. The first indication is the document number is out of sequence with documents for other babies born on the same day because it was generated for a birth date prior to the day the document was generated. Frank Marshal Davis could have been a tremendous help with this. The newspaper doesn’t know the difference. All they see is a list of birth certificates, so they publish the birth as if it actually happened in Hawaii.
As soon as possible, Ann Dunham got her ass back into the United States.
Now, what kind of documentation would the person we think is Barack Obama today need to travel as an infant and enter the United States. Kenya would have been under the authority of the UK at that time. Perhaps the first passport Obama had was a UK passport. That would explain why he hates England, just like Hitler hated the jews because he had jew ancestry.
How about we take a look at the State Department records and check this out.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964666 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where is the GOP replacement for Obamacare that will take care of those black folks in Arkansas?
just being anti-Obama is not enough.
They are not on O'bama care, they are on Medicaid. There doesn't need to be a replacement for O'bama shit care. We were all fine before O'bama and the democrats mingled. These people were all fine on their medicaid also. No one died because they didn't have O'bama care. They may now however.
WOW

New York, NY

#964667 Aug 15, 2013
ITs FUNNY HOW WEALTHY BLACKS GIVE THE IMAGE of being consumers PIMP MY RIDE while the community looks LIKE THE LOWEST 3rd WORLD COUNTRY AND THEY THINK SHOWING BLACKS IN FERRI, LAMBO,throwing MONEY AWAY GIVING IT BACK TO WHITES and then they cry racism bigotry poverty the community have no equity no matter what race you are if you are poor RICH WEALTHY PEOPLE WILL ONLY USE YOUR IMAGE LIKE IT or NOT
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964668 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.stripes.com/news/middle-east/afgha...
So, you were dumb enough to fall for the hot meals dupe.
DBWriter believes what he wants to believe. Truth/fiction, doesn't matter.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964669 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit that your Occidental crap is a lie.
Obama's mother doesn't think so. She wrote a letter to her employer, the Ford Foundation, requesting use of the travel allowance for dependent children, and she identified the traveller as "Barry Soetoro" in that letter. The name on the travel authorization had to be the same as the name of the person registered at the college the the traveller had to be attending to qualify to use the travel benefit for dependent children studying at some institution.
So, what you're saying is, Obama's own mother didn't even know his name, right?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964670 Aug 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical weasel response - didn't answer the question where he got his info from.
This idiot isn't worth conversing with.
lol! Typical con.

Always demanding others do things their way.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964671 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't watch FOX.
Then you really don't know what you're talking about, right?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964672 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, keep dreamin, and digging up nonsense. It'll keep you busy for the next 3 years till Hillary is our next President.
Will we carry this thread on until then? And throughout her term?
I'm in. I'll die of old age on this thread before I let some mouth breathing, lord of the flies rightwinger have the last word.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964673 Aug 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Easily Impressed!!
.. and you're easily duped!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964674 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should start up a movement. Homer suggests using the name 'Birthers'.
Must be a slow news day, Carol going back to quotes from 2011.
See? This is why you and your liberal pals are always so frikkin' confused and taking us down in your collective frikkin' confusion!

There is nothing I've EVER said...EVER...about believing the "birther" conspiracy!!!

But if you don't see something so frikkin' obvious - that this president doesn't even know when his own birthday is or when he was born - you are either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!

You want to talk about pure evil, Homer??? DO you???

Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done.

Get the hell over yourself, why don't you? You're supporting an ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for!

And you've really pissed me off.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#964675 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." —President Bush, discussing the Iraq war with Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson, after Robertson told him he should prepare the American people for casualties
Yep__they were going to be lined up along HWY 8 throwing rose petals.

If the administration and by proxy the Pentagon actually believed that Saddam had WMD's the US ground forces would have taken far more care upon entering Iraq.

BushCo=2 year old's playing with a loaded pistol.

BTW car bombs kill 31 today in Iraq__so far.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964676 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006
It's easy to see now there Homey--Bush was right-we would have had a presence in the Middle East, we were never leaving those people there with the Islamist killing all of them. Now lets get to the success of O'bama's Egypt and his support for the same terrorists Bush was fighting against. The military in Egypt needs to start shooting every crazied Morsi O'bama supporter there is. Get rid of the Islamist-there is the answer.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964677 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the truth is not pure evil, Homer. You really are becoming quite worrisome.
Look at any poll and every one of them will show you the same thing. The majority were - and still are - against Obamacare.
The reality is sinking in now and the odds are Obama's approval will not be improving anytime soon.
So does saying that also make me pure evil, Homer? Does it? Really?
You constant lies and taking things out of context makes you pure evil.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964678 Aug 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." —President Bush, discussing the Iraq war with Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson, after Robertson told him he should prepare the American people for casualties
"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964679 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ficken Moran?
fick is the german word for f--k!

Here's another beaut!!

Retired Navy chaplain Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt said in a video released Thursday that Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) is “ruled by a demon of murder” and that she should be prosecuted for her supposed role as a murderer of unborn children. According to Right Wing Watch, the video was from Klingenschmitt’s daily Internet-only “Pray in Jesus Name” show.

Davis rose to national prominence when she singlehandedly filibustered Texas Republicans’ new, draconian anti-abortion laws, which would largely strip Texas of legal abortion clinics and even make some forms of birth control illegal. People have asked whether Davis intends to run for governor of Texas, a possibility that Klingenschmitt said must not come to pass.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/ex-navy...

Maybe his real name is Klingenshyt!! Boy, these rightwingers are sure entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 1 min DemParty KILLER 356
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 243,225
White house press core 12 min Rose of Tralee 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Alain Vain 11,746
Peace Corps in Africa, TRUMP is Correct! 17 min Rose of Tralee 2
Phantom of the Oprah. 30 min Rose of Tralee 17
george cardenas tucker 1 hr I CARRY 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages