Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,242)

Showing posts 884,821 - 884,840 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are so pathetic. O'bama has done more to destroy this country than any whistle blower and yet...you defend him.
Nah but when I do criticize him its for real sht, I don't have to make sht up like you.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "affect", not "effect", you illiterate Bocajew.
Tanning salons are low-class, low-rent places, mainly for the tattoo parlor crowd plus NYC Bocajews.
Others get their tan from the sun.
So , you shouldn't mind at all if they tax tanning salons. You approve of taxing the poor more.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with "Constitution free zones"?
Where are these zones?
You being the self proclaimed, Constitution scholar, of the board, I figured you would know.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's like you folks have totally forgotten Herman Cain.
Wow sonic, I didn't peg you as 1/2 racist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein O'bama is making President GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent American history. Neither Bush was dumb. But O'bama has proven he is over and over again. What goes on at the Winter Olympics--do you know? how many states in the USA---do you know? what side is the golf side--can O'bama even find the United States on a map? doubtful. But there lots of chatter, chatter, chatter...
Obama notes Charleston, Savannah, and Jacksonville as critical Gulf of Mexico ports.

Perhaps he missed that class at Occidental or Columbia or when doing drugs at his fancy Hawaiian prep school.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're paranoid.
Facts are not paranoia.

Obama is in town and the world must cease for the King.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> So , you shouldn't mind at all if they tax tanning salons. You approve of taxing the poor more.
Galt does not approve of taxation in general, and most strongly objects to taxation directly aimed at influencing behavior.

Galt believes that those few essential taxes should be shared equally by all.

Unlike Bocajew scum like you, Galt takes no pleasure in the victimization and misery of others.

Unless, of course, they bring it on themselves.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You being the self proclaimed, Constitution scholar, of the board, I figured you would know.
No one knows what you're thinking son.

Apparently not even you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman gets steamed and tattles on me to the Topix moderators. They block me and then I point out the ways the right wing morons abuse the site and just open a new login. I'm having fun using this as an object lesson to point out the hypocrisy of these idiots.
Um, no. That would be dumbass dave.

<You make this so easy>
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not approve of taxation in general, and most strongly objects to taxation directly aimed at influencing behavior.
Galt believes that those few essential taxes should be shared equally by all.
Unlike Bocajew scum like you, Galt takes no pleasure in the victimization and misery of others.
Unless, of course, they bring it on themselves.
There is no taxation in Somalia.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you dumbasses going to realize that Obama is NEVER going to run for office again in his life!
You should be more interested in finding a Republican that can unite idiots like yourself.
Wanna bet, mini me?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the debt is up 60% over the $9.3 trillion Bush left.
Percentagewise that's still nothing compared to Reagan/HW Bush's quadrupling the debt and W. Bush's doubling of it.
There's still time though, its not likely but the possibility exists that he could tie W. Bush with an $18.6 trillion debt when he leaves office.
Its currently over $15 trillion.
Lol...if carol had made that dumbass post you'd be jumping all over her with words like "liar" and "bitch"
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The original stimulus was the start of O'bama fraud.
HEY STUPID! The stimulus worked. It saved and created 2.5 million jobs. The majority of economists agree that it helped the economy grow by as much as 3.8 percent, and kept the unemployment rate from reaching 12 percent. It also included the largest middle class tax cuts since the Reagan era.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The stimulus worked. It saved and created 2.5 million jobs. The majority of economists agree that it helped the economy grow by as much as 3.8 percent, and kept the unemployment rate from reaching 12 percent. It also included the largest middle class tax cuts since the Reagan era.
You're an idiot!
There were no middle class tax rate cuts.

The economy still sucks despite pissing away $1 billion plus on Porkulus.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Where's Homer?
He hasn't been around since the SSI collecting right winger blew three people away at a city council meeting in Homer's neck of the woods.
OMG! I actually feel kind of sorry for that guy. Where did they expect him to go? They pushed him until he snapped.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You really have to wonder if Putin isn't really gay. Come out , Vlad and free your sexual libido.You'll feel better.
Probably liked to be spanked while wearing a Batman mask and chaps!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're paranoid.
DaBammy is speaking at Camp Pendleton which Johnboy insists is nowhere near Temecula although it really is.

Or it's possible that Homeland Security is flying over the golf courses out there looking for an old codger playing alone and towing a Sunday bag.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought he said terrorism was on the run because he killed bin Laden - often and repeatedly before the last election.
Just because Al Qaeda has been seriously damaged doesn't mean that it's not still a dangerous enemy pinhead.

You're an idiot Carol!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>DaBammy is speaking at Camp Pendleton which Johnboy insists is nowhere near Temecula although it really is.
Or it's possible that Homeland Security is flying over the golf courses out there looking for an old codger playing alone and towing a Sunday bag.
Ten miles as the crow flies, but forty miles by road.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ancient history nitwit and has absolutely no relevance. The fact is that Sherman never had the authority do give away anything.
You are a liar, DePoop.

Sparks Notes - Reconstruction: http://www.sparknotes.com/history/american/re...

"The Freedmenís Bureau

The president and Congress disagreed not only about the best way to readmit southern states to the Union but also about the best way to redistribute southern land. Lincoln, for his part, authorized several of his wartime generals to resettle former slaves on confiscated lands. General William Tecumseh Shermanís Special Field Order No. 15 set aside land in South Carolina and islands off the coast of Georgia for roughly 40,000 former slaves. Congress, meanwhile, created the Freedmenís Bureau in early 1865 to distribute food and supplies, establish schools, and redistribute additional confiscated land to former slaves and poor whites. Anyone who pledged loyalty to the Union could lease forty acres of land from the bureau and then have the option to purchase them several years later."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 884,821 - 884,840 of1,034,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••