Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418037 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964079 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Changing the subject will not help you worm out of your lie.
You said Obama never had a birth certificate until he ran for President.
So how did he go to Kindergarten in Hawaii when the law in Hawaii clearly states a birth certificate is needed?
Yup. I said that. If Obama had a birth certificate then, how about showing that one instead of the obviously fraudulent document being shown now on the White House website?
Maybe Frank Marshal Davis used his influence. It seems he was ... "friends" with Obama's mother after Obama's "father" dumped her and went back to his real wives in Kenya. That's not unheard of. Later, when Obama was a citizen of Indonesia living in Hawaii, Davis was "friends" with Obama's mother again and mentor to Obama.
And, since when does any Democrat think any law is enforced. Have you been in a goddam coma the past 4 years?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#964080 Aug 14, 2013
Ah no,
A Clinton Scandal...
but..
Clinton is Not president :-)
Homer

Mahanoy City, PA

#964081 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
"School enrollment requirements
Provide proof of your child's age and identity
Either a birth certificate or another reliable document stating the child's identity and age (such as a passport, school ID card, school record, report card, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate)."
So a birth certificate is a must because you cannot get any of those other documents without one. Cheers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964082 Aug 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We don't have time to argue with the Flat Earth Society or your idiotic, hokie conspiracy theories, small fry, Tea Party twerp.
Perhaps you can explain why nobody, to include the ultra-left PBS producing a propaganda documentary promoting Obama, can find anyone who met Obama during the time he supposedly was attending classes at Columbia. PBS had to ignore that period of Obama's life in their documentary because even they couldn't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia.

How about we look at Obama's application file and solve this mystery. I'd love to know how a poor student, if you believe the people who knew him at Occidental, got admitted to Columbia.
Then, I'd like to know what Obama was really doing in New York during the time he claims to have been attending classes at Columbia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964083 Aug 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, you want some plain speaking truth? Well let me lay some on you.
Truth number one. You're a fraud. You claim to be pro life but you cheer on the crowd that wants to repeal legislation that actually helps people prolong their lives. if the Affordable Care Act were repealed then cancer patients could have payments for their chemotherapy cut off due to an arbitrary lifetime cap. A childhood cancer survivor wouldn't ever be able to get health insurance which they might need if their condition recurred or they got some other life threatening ailment.
Truth number two. Again you're a fraud. You claim to be a Christian but you shill for the very people Jesus castigated. I'd suggest you read Luke 16:19-25,Matthew 34-36,Luke 11:39-42and Luke 12:16-21.
You also denigrate the poor every chance you get and you'd only give a nickel to any one of them because it makes you feel smug and superior. You also shill for those like the Koch brothers who rape and pillage God's creation for their own profit ignoring the fact that the pollution they create sickens and even kills people.
Truth number 3. You're a fool. Do you think that the Republicans are so against the Affordable Care Act because it's going to fail? If it did then it would be a major political coup for them. No, they're afraid it's going to succeed. The GOP isn't stupid Carol, devious and power hungry yes but not stupid. They do depend on stupid people like you to buy their snake oil by playing up to your ignorance and bigotry.
Chew on that a while.
If it's that good, why does every Democrat in DC hate ObamaKare?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#964084 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Changing the subject will not help you worm out of your lie.

So how did he go to Kindergarten in Hawaii when the law in Hawaii clearly states a birth certificate is needed?
The problem is that you are a typical Liberal idiot.

You really believe that low life Liberals in the government can not be bought to change, modify and counterfeit birth certificates.

You had not seen his LONG FORM birth certificate but still blindly believe all Liberals are saints like Jesse Jackson, Jr. and Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton and John Edwards, right?

Because presidents and president candidates are saints only if they are Liberals but 10,000 email from Sarah Palin compares to Anthony Weiner's email/twitter messages.

Hey, he needed a small favor to get his Kenya foreign student scholarship!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#964085 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindergarten & First grade require a birth certificate in Hawaii.
Now you just make yourself look stupid, no outside help needed.
Trump Birfoon show aids democrats

Tony Fratto, a deputy press secretary under President George W. Bush, offered some useful advice via Twitter this morning to those of us in the media.“If you put Trump on TV, interview him, cover his clown act,” Fratto tweeted,“then you are part of it, too — right there under the big tent yourself.” He’s right. But I have to poke my nose under the tent one more time to point something out.

The Republican Party’s most famous birther was at it again in an interview with ABC News’s Jonathan Karl on Sunday. He can’t seem to stop peddling the racist lie that President Obama was not born in the United States (and therefore is an illegal occupier of the Oval Office). When Karl asked him whether he still believed the president was not an American citizen, Trump replied,“I have no idea. I don’t know, was there a birth certificate? You tell me. You know, some people say that was not his birth certificate. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows.”

Trump’s daft response triggered a repressed memory. According to an April 2011 interview, he absolutely should have an idea. When he rattled off a series of unanswered questions related to Obama’s birth on the Today Show, Meredith Vieira challenged him on how he knew enough to ask the questions:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964086 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What if my second grader moves there? Dumbass dave is getting an edumication. Like I said, your a special kind of stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964087 Aug 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneal, just unreal.
(except for the head stuck in the denial of sandtraps part maybe.)
Golf comes first. The world can wait until Vallerie Jarrett tells him what to do after his vacation is over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#964088 Aug 14, 2013
Remember Trump’s explosive press conference detailing these findings? Yeah, neither do I. And there’s a simple explanation for this: there never was one. And there will never be one.

Not that anyone believed that the 2012 Republican presidential nomination teaser was serious. Trump’s knack for showmanship over truth turns even the most naive reporter into a hardened skeptic.

That Trump is out there again waving the birther flag shouldn’t come as a surprise. But what continues to amaze me is that no grown-up with national stature in the GOP is willing to tell Trump and his birther acolytes to stuff it. Pity House Speaker John Boehner, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus (when he’s not doing the important work of railing against not-yet-made TV movies) haven’t seen fit to follow Fratto’s lead.

Follow Jonathan Capehart on Twitter.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964089 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So a birth certificate is a must because you cannot get any of those other documents without one. Cheers.
Cheers

"Every U.S. citizen must have a passport in order to travel abroad. Most find it fairly easy to provide all of the necessary documents and other information required by passport officials. However, some people can't obtain a birth certificate. Passport acceptance facilities typically ask for a birth certificate as proof of citizenship. However, you can receive a passport without giving a birth certificate, as long as you give sufficient information in its place."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964090 Aug 14, 2013
You libturds are idiots. On one hand you criticize voter I'd laws because some people don't have birth certificates, but insists a birth certificate is needed for schools and passports. Voter I'd laws should be a no brainer then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SistaNoneYoBiz

London, KY

#964091 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Changing the subject will not help you worm out of your lie.
Because he lived in INDONESIA then.

GAWD Duh A Vey.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964092 Aug 14, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump Birfoon show aids democrats
Tony Fratto, a deputy press secretary under President George W. Bush, offered some useful advice via Twitter this morning to those of us in the media.“If you put Trump on TV, interview him, cover his clown act,” Fratto tweeted,“then you are part of it, too — right there under the big tent yourself.” He’s right. But I have to poke my nose under the tent one more time to point something out.
The Republican Party’s most famous birther was at it again in an interview with ABC News’s Jonathan Karl on Sunday. He can’t seem to stop peddling the racist lie that President Obama was not born in the United States (and therefore is an illegal occupier of the Oval Office). When Karl asked him whether he still believed the president was not an American citizen, Trump replied,“I have no idea. I don’t know, was there a birth certificate? You tell me. You know, some people say that was not his birth certificate. I’m saying I don’t know. Nobody knows.”
Trump’s daft response triggered a repressed memory. According to an April 2011 interview, he absolutely should have an idea. When he rattled off a series of unanswered questions related to Obama’s birth on the Today Show, Meredith Vieira challenged him on how he knew enough to ask the questions:
I have to agree. Nobody knows if there is a birth certificate or not. The document being shown on the White House website is very obviously fraudulent. So, that's not it.
How about we look into the vault containing the vital records of Hawaii? Let's look at the original document.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964093 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's not even worth any effort really in digging anything further out..just FYI

Early education

From the age of 2, some children in Indonesia attend pre-school playgroup, known as PAUD (Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini). From the age of 4, they attend kindergarten (Taman Kanak-Kanak). This education is not compulsory for Indonesian citizens, as it is aimed to prepare them for Primary Schooling. Of the 49,000 kindergartens in Indonesia, 99.35% of them are privately operated schools.[5] The kindergarten years are usually divided into "Class A" and "Class B" students spending a year in each class.
Public primary and secondary education

Indonesians are required to attend nine years of school. They must go to school six days a week from 7:30 to midday.[4] They can choose between state-run, nonsectarian public schools supervised by the Department of National Education (Depdiknas) or private or semiprivate religious (usually Islamic) schools supervised and financed by the Department of Religious Affairs.[4] However, although 86.1 percent of the Indonesian population is registered as Muslim, according to the 2000 census only 15 percent of school-age individuals attended religious schools.[4] Overall enrollment figures are slightly higher for girls than boys and much higher in Java than the rest of Indonesia.[4]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#964094 Aug 14, 2013
278 killed so far on Egypt thanks to Obama's incompetence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964095 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony W. did you know that Libtards in New York prefer a Weiner that a Lesbian?
How sexist they are!!!!
Telling ya...heaven forbid anyone can chew gum and walk sometimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964096 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know what education I have? Can you define what a Zionist is?
Sure. It's a Jew with a view of what belongs to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#964097 Aug 14, 2013
Hey Libtards, just because your Liberal media did not tell you does not mean it did not happened.

Obama counterfeit DOB certificate thanks to wife working at hospital!

Obama order gay drug friends killed. They know too much!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964098 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
278 killed so far on Egypt thanks to Obama's incompetence!
Well, that and 278 bullets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,397
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min They cannot kill ... 9,380
Word (Dec '08) 15 min They cannot kill ... 6,694
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 16 min They cannot kill ... 3,031
last post wins! (Apr '13) 33 min They cannot kill ... 1,455
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 39 min PEllen 1,930
amy8-25-16 49 min PEllen 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages