Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395858 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#963823 Aug 14, 2013
NAACP: DOJ, Secret Service Should Investigate ‘Rodeo Clown’ the IRS should Audit NAACP No more Taxpayers Dollars funding for this organization that’s become nothing but a recruiting station for Racist!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto

Raleigh, NC

#963824 Aug 14, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have the class to be invited to an Embassy.
You COULD wash an African ball sack...I'd believe that!
Tonto invited to embassys so kids can ride his horse, "White Fella." Actually it kind of hard NOT to be invited to embassy when live in middle of 200 of them. Whole point of Embassy is to promote country of origin, provide consular services for foreign nationals, you know, make friends with natives, offer asylum to whistle-blowers, that sort of thing. Throw big parties all time but sometimes hard to get dance partners for Lithuanian women. Easiest one to get invited to is Vatican Embassy. All need to do is stand out front with banner that say, "the Pope is a Pedophile" and you pretty much whisked right in the door.
Tonto

Raleigh, NC

#963825 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see the passport.
DB kind of one-trick pony. He just post same thing - whatever come into his mind - over and over and hope something stick. You gotta remember he grew up in Mens' bathroom so things sticking is sort of his middle name. Ask him about urinal cakes, he know all about them.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963826 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never attended classes at Columbia. His name wasn't even Barack Obama then. PBS couldn't find anyone who ever met Obama on the campus at Columbia. Fox News called 400 people in his class, and not one of them ever met Obama. This is exactly what the president of the class Obama claims to belong to said.
So, how did a name that didn't exist get on a list of graduates from Columbia? Obama's name at that time was Barry Soetoro, as stated in his passport from Indonesia he registered at Occidental with, and the name his mother used when she wrote a letter to her employer Ford Foundation to request travel for Obama to Indonesia in 1981. It was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia. How did the name "Barack Hussein Obama" get on a list of graduates you showed here?
How did a college dropout from Occidental get admitted to Harvard?
Do you think the Communist Party USA was involved?
Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee and the author of “The Conscience of a Libertarian". He was also a graduate of 1983 at Columbia and would have been a classmate of Obama's. He wrote this:

"If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

"But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221088813867...

Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had one class with him.

Seems everyone knew everyone in this particular major at Columbia. Just not Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963827 Aug 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Best moment ever on this forum:
The day George Zimmerman was acquitted, sending nutculur option into gay prison retirement....
If he ever returns, he's gonna get peppered with his dumbass predictions.

Location hidden

#963828 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too many republicans on the show.
One is too many.
Tonto

Raleigh, NC

#963829 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what you're talking about exlegislation. Seems there was an omission in the language in one apparently get to stay cool while some of us don't under this law.
But isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to quibblen know they did and apparently don't care why they did?
Your argument should be about defending this law exempting some and not others, shouldn't it? You can still correct me on how it happened. I can accept that. Can you accept having to defend it?
You know what? Tonto think "carol" is man. A woman like her would be in tears by now.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#963830 Aug 14, 2013
Today Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife, Sandra, learn their fates when a federal judge in Washington, D.C. hands down their sentence for misusing campaign money!!
The first question journalists should ask Jesse Jackson Sr.’ how have you and Sharpton been able to avoid prosecution over the years for committing the same acts as Jr. and his Wife?

Orlando, FL

#963831 Aug 14, 2013
OBAMA ABOVE JESUS wrote:
On Tuesday, the Missouri State National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) issued a statement asking for federal involvement in the case of a rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask and then asked the crowd if they’d like to see Obama run down by a bull.“The activities at the Missouri State Fair targeting and inciting violence against our President are serious and warrant a full review by both the Secret Service and the Justice Department,” said State President Mary Ratliff.“Incidents involving individuals acting out with extreme violent behavior in movie theaters, schools, churches, political appearances, and outdoor events in general speaks volume to the irresponsible behavior of all the parties involved with the incendiary events at the Missouri State Fair.”http://www.breitbart.com /Big-Government/2013/08/13/Mis souri-NAACP-rodeo-clown
@@@@@@@@@@
Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hi-V_ilJu0wXX
WERE IS THE OUTCRY USA?????????
NOW OBAMA IS ABOVE GOD,THE HOLY SPIRIT AND JESUS!
Poll: Obama More Revered Than Jesus Christ
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Chicago Sun-Times
February 20, 2009
ROCHESTER, N.Y.— Americans named President Obama as their No. 1 hero, followed by Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King, in a new Harris poll.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
efoods
Others in the top 10, in descending order, were Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln, John McCain, John F. Kennedy, Chesley Sullenberger and Mother Teresa.
People were asked whom they admired enough to call their heroes. Those surveyed were not shown a list of people to choose from. The Harris Poll was conducted online among a sample of 2,634 U.S. adults by Harris Interactive.
This question was first asked in a Harris Poll in 2001. In that survey Jesus Christ was the hero mentioned most often, followed by Martin Luther King, Colin Powell, John F. Kennedy and Mother Teresa.
Pictures of masks of former presidents.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

I don't recall anyone making a big deal out of them - even if one of them had been worn in a rodeo. Most people just shrug someone making fun of any president off or laugh. It comes with the territory of freedom.

Liberals are so sensitive and think we're in Communist China.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#963832 Aug 14, 2013
Civil rights groups filed a lawsuit Monday challenging a new North Carolina voter ID law in one of the first tests of the legality of new voting restrictions being implemented after the Supreme Court struck down parts of the 1965 Civil Rights Act in June.

The Advancement Project and North Carolina NAACP, who filed the suit, charge that the law’s voter requirements will make it harder to vote and that racial minorities will be disproportionately impacted because they are less likely to possess required forms of identification. The lawsuit also argues voter fraud is not a significant problem in North Carolina.

Among the nearly seven million primary and general election votes cast in North Carolina in 2012, 121 cases of alleged voter fraud were reported by the State Board of Elections to district attorneys, according to WNCN.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963833 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Eman -Slur defender. Thanks for proving me right about you.
According to Eman, we could call Rubio the "wetb*ck" Senator, Obama could be the n***** President.
This is how dumb Eman is & how hard he works to protect those that post slurs.
Dumbass dave, the dumbass. You have a man crush on obama. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comparing "wetb*ck senator" to "boy president" is so beyond rediculous even a 9 year old can see the difference. You have some serious inbred racial issues when you make that kind of comparison
Tonto

Raleigh, NC

#963834 Aug 14, 2013
Here Tonto's friend, John. He just up the street a coupla blocks in front of Vatican Embassy. Tonto understand what it feel like to be screwed by whites under auspices of Gods, so now he screw whites instead. It all works out. Cool thing is that the Finnish Embassy is RIGHT next door so after a hard day of waving banners saying, Catholics are Cowards, you can just walk 200 feet south and take Tango lessons with tall blonde women. Handy.

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/people/...
LCNlin

United States

#963835 Aug 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because of David Gregory
Carol -"Don't know what you're talking about with the civil rights issue."Her posts will verify this....

off to breakfast
...later
Tonto

Raleigh, NC

#963836 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures of masks of former presidents.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
I don't recall anyone making a bigmes with the territory of freedom.
Liberals are so sensitive and think we're in Communist China.
Well, Tonto know he can't resist a chuckle whenever you mention, "light-skinned negros" Ha ha ha. I guess I always knew you were a guy but I couldn't be sure until I pulled your polyester leisure pants down. Naturally I just assumed you'd been sucked down the sinkhole but God obviously missed, huh?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#963837 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave, the dumbass. You have a man crush on obama. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Comparing "wetb*ck senator" to "boy president" is so beyond ridiculous even a 9 year old can see the difference. You have some serious inbred racial issues when you make that kind of comparison
The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like RealDumbDave pimping, selling out "blacks" and other minorities across America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

A race pimp peddler racist and grievance predator, RealDumbDave profiteering in hate and racism...

It's the culture...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963838 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee and the author of “The Conscience of a Libertarian". He was also a graduate of 1983 at Columbia and would have been a classmate of Obama's. He wrote this:
"If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
"But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221088813867...
Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had one class with him.
Seems everyone knew everyone in this particular major at Columbia. Just not Obama.
I just don't understand how the mainstream media who can find out what Romney did on any given day between fourth and fifth period in Junior High and a media that can find out in great detail about every single date Sarah Palin had in her Senior year can't find people who actually saw or knew Obama at any time he was supposed to be attending any large university. Nope, I just don't get it.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963839 Aug 14, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tonto know he can't resist a chuckle whenever you mention, "light-skinned negros" Ha ha ha. I guess I always knew you were a guy but I couldn't be sure until I pulled your polyester leisure pants down. Naturally I just assumed you'd been sucked down the sinkhole but God obviously missed, huh?
But only liberals can get away with saying such things.

Because when we liberals say racist things, it's just excused out of hand as if it's no big deal.

If Dick Cheney had said, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man" instead of Joe Biden, you'd read about it every time he criticized Barack Obama.

When Christopher Dodd said,“I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment.... He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation,” it was shrugged off.

On the other hand, Trent Lott ended up resigning from the GOP leadership for making very similar comments about Strom Thurmond.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963840 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly said using the term "Spade" in talking about a black person. "Spade" , like "boy" not in reference to a black person is not a slur.
You & your pal Eman work hard to be make racial slurs acceptable.
"The dumbass doth protest too much, methinks."

Have fun playing the race card. No one takes you seriously anyway.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963841 Aug 14, 2013
Well it is about time! A liberal judge has ruled against NYPD's Stop & Frisk Program, which is good news because we liberal Democrats will finally be able to claim we've created employment.

It is very good news for some people.

Take criminals. It will be safer for them to carry guns and their business of being Professional Redistributors will improve.

Ambulance drivers, emergency room doctors and undertakers also benefit, as more guns and crime mean more customers.

Grave diggers will get a bump, too.

Defense lawyers, bail bondsmen and prison guards also stand to gain. With the fall in violent crime accompanied by a second miracle — a drop in incarceration rates — the prison-industrial complex has been shrinking.

But rising crime will put more people behind bars, and be a boon for criminal justice workers.

This is a proud moment for all liberal Democrats!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963842 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is President because George W Bush & the Republicans SUCKED.
Only stupid people would put the party back in office that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
If Republicans would have maintained the balanced budget, not doubled the debt, not gone into Iraq, maintained the economy, McCain would have easily won.
In case you hadn't noticed, there's been another election since then. Stupid liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 min GEORGIA 1,683
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min GEORGIA 2,709
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min JRB 216,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min CrunchyBacon 102,523
last post wins! (Dec '10) 37 min Retired SOF 2,147
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Into The Night 60,123
last post wins! (Apr '13) 37 min Retired SOF 1,122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages