Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262472 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963587 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm... in Tonto's tribe we not call that marriage, we call that being pussy-whipped. Tonto married many times, many squaws, and he pretty much still constantly checking things out. You must be doing something wrong? Tonto go to farmers market Saturday and he dance with girl farmer who really good mover AND has tomatoes as big as your head! Tonto go to buy coffee this morning and he impulsively ask barrista if she would like to go dancing Friday and her eyes light up and she pretty much jump over counter into Tonto's arms. All you got to do is ask. Worst thing that happen is she give you a cold frosty one. Try it sometime.
Hi, dummy.
Totnto

Chicago, IL

#963588 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if Obama ever attended classes at Columbia, someone would remember him. And, if PBS can find all the obscure acquaintances he had at Occidental and Harvard, they would be able to find at least one person at Columbia who remembered him.
The only description anyone has ever given of Obama during the time he claims to have been attending classes at Columbia are somewhere other than the campus of Columbia.
Besides, his name was Barry Soetoro when he supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia. So, his name when he entered Columbia would have been Barry Soetoro. That would also be the name on any sopposed diploma or list of graduates. They use the official name of record for those things, and Obama's official name of record at that time was the name he entered the United States with: Barry Soetoro.
Since it should be obvious Obama never attended classes at Columbia, how about we begin how a college dropout from Occidental was admitted to Harvard.
Do you think Obama going to Chicago and meeting Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers had anything to do with Obama being a college dropout and being admitted to Harvard?
Maybe if conservative clowns not always cut funding for PBS they could afford to hire somebody to drive up there and check for you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963589 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as a man who spend much time in Sweden over the years Tonto must point out that you're a goddam liar. Sweden has, in essence, full employment as do all the Nordic countries. They are wrestling with a large immigrant population and the problems thereof, but, as the Wax Man might recall, we northern europeans have creative solutions for such things. Might look good on you too.
Their definition of "employment" differes from ours, dufus. Everyone on welfare here would be considered "employed" there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963590 Aug 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
and Moslems--they really hate Moslems and other brown people. Canada opened up their borders to any and all immigrants two years ago when they realized they would not have enough people to support their socialized government--little did they realize by letting in these so called 'immigrants' who weren't going to work...ever...they created more havoc for themselves. Canada immigration is costing the country more than even the U.S. can imagine. It so bad now that the brown people are not welcome, why? because they are teat suckers, uneducated teat suckers, unable to work at all. Multi culturalism is not working in Canada. They have screwed themselves.
Totnto

Chicago, IL

#963591 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a drunk, no one trusts your opinion or your scorekeeping in tennis...
Tennis? Ohhhhhhh, Tonto get it. This explain why you are so fascinated by ball sacks. In Tonto's tribe you would be considered Gay. We'd call you, "Little Ball Sack," something like that...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963592 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Sonic-Airhead found "one" person willing to say they "remembered" Barry!
Well, we all know you Democrats are "so honest"!
Baawaaahhh!!!!!
This never-before-seen document debunks a persistent myth that is unfairly unfavorable to the President.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

no way you can call that a RINO site.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963593 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllll... there's another possibility staring you right in face...
"Yeah", right under your name it says "Anonymous Proxy", libtard troll.

Ghost for sure.

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963594 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem libtard. You already "proved" "one" person remembered Obama.
We all know how honest you are on the left.
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
did Bush attend his?

no.

i just love answering pointless questions.
Totnto

Chicago, IL

#963595 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, dummy.
Hi, garbageman
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963596 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that moron, Grey Ghost, mooching off someone else in a new location. It's that or the scumbag found a proxy/VPN service that has a host on the island (there is one). Ghost hates posting from his last home he mooches off of in Bumpass. The Dong, is Ghost.
He will blow it eventually, like he did when he posted as Wilhelm from Germany, then turned of his proxy and posted as Wilhelm.
He's on old dumbfk libtard mooch. Typical Democrat that posts here.
Yeah, the ghost is as big a phag as you'll ever find. Leftists might just be the most useless form of life on the planet. Impossible to get clean enough to eat, too......
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963597 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, garbageman
Nope. I have people like you do that. Everyone has a purpose.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963598 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a drunk, no one trusts your opinion or your scorekeeping in tennis...
"hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya"........

Injun Joe rides again.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963599 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did Bush attend his?
no.
i just love answering pointless questions.
You found "one" person moron.

Baawaaahh!!!!

Get lost idiot.

I don't really care about the issue. I just found it funny a moron like you found "one" person.

Baawaaahh!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963600 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite a source. for anything. just once.
Everyone knows you can get gloves for your ball washing at almost every major retailer. There is your source:)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963601 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, garbageman
"Hi", fossillized phag.......
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963603 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Their definition of "employment" differes from ours, dufus. Everyone on welfare here would be considered "employed" there.
YOU are not qualified to tell ME about the employment situation in Scandinavia, as it happens. YOU ARE qualified to tell ME about how long a urinal cake lasts in a mens' room in constant use. Tonto was at the Finnish Embassy for Tango lessons not three months ago and I must say the Ambassador was a lovely handful and was kept gainfully employed.
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963604 Aug 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hi", fossillized phag.......
Hi, garbageman.
Tonto

Chicago, IL

#963605 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yeah", right under your name it says "Anonymous Proxy", libtard troll.
Ghost for sure.
Baawaaahhh!!!!
Idiot.
Ummmmm.... noooooo.... a much simpler solution, garbage man
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963606 Aug 13, 2013
OK leftist phags, time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell wit jentel".

The word for today is "ho-de-doe". Now, lets use it in a sentence:

"ah was runnin fo de elevators wit ma purple drank, but de doors was closin so I yell "ho-de-doe""... .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963607 Aug 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!!
Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You must admit my sockpuppet "Fenris the Big Bad Wolf" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!!
He is another of my many favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "shinningelectr0n" may come forth sometime today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get an early-bird special dinner from the hospital canteen. Hoping for some applesauce, as I have a hard time chewing my food!!!
Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
See you in bit!
PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life. Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and most desperate regards:
"Waxman"
Oh, "hi" phag. I saw you earlier today on the bottom of my shoe, but you scraped off quite easily on the curb......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 100,254
News A Chicago family hurt by sanctuary city politics 48 min VeganTiger 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,376
Amy 7-29-15 1 hr PEllen 10
abby7-29-15 1 hr Sublime1 5
a teachers lament. 2 hr bud ruel 4
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr CDC 52,055
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages