Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683894 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964166 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Second graders have other options.
You are arguing & don't even know what the argument is about.
This s how GD stupid you are.
The subject is that your mental twin Dumwaiter claiming Obama did not have a birth certificate until he was President.
I assume, since you are having a tissy fit, that you agree with him.
So, how did Obama attend Kindergarten in Hawaii without a birth certificate?
I reposted your statements just to refresh your memory. I don't give a sht if Obama has a birth cert or not (moot point at this stage in the game). I just wanted to prove that you're and idiot, and I did. You're blanket statement that a birth certificate to enroll is school is required has been proven...A LIE!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964167 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I could accept that if you could show me a sitting Republican Congressperson who wants to let it run its course.
Can you accept the government literally forced the food stamp program on an Appalachian community in Ashe County, North Carolina, to purposefully undermine their "mountain pride" after the people there initially refused them?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/mounta...

No. Seriously. A government SNAP worker, Brandi Legge, even won an award for figuring out a way to get them dependent on food stamps and the government.

http://www.jeffersonpost.com/view/full_story/...

Tell me that even you see something very wrong going on here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964169 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Tuesday morning, abortion opponents went before the Wichita City Council seeking to shut down the South Wind Women’s Center, a clinic that provides abortions. Among their complaints: The clinic draws gun violence.
This struck some, including the clinic’s director, Julie Burkhart, as ironic. After all, South Wind opened in April in the same building that housed George Tiller’s clinic. Before Tiller was murdered in church by an anti-abortion extremist in 2009, there was indeed documented gun violence in front of the clinic—by Shelley Shannon, an abortion opponent who shot Tiller.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/13/kansas-clinic-...
The people who protest at abortion clinics are some sick individuals. it pisses me off when I've driven by and seen the signs of mutilated little bodies. Those innocent children have been victimized enough already!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964170 Aug 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, what law was that? You keep referring to this law or that legislation but can't seem to be able to offer any kind of detail . The only legislation that Obama put forth that had anything to do with any kind of housing were SB0398 and SB0399 and neither of them were signed into law. Contrary to your assertion there were no thousands of apartments at least for public housing.
The Obama's made the highest bid on the house they purchased and Tony Resko had nothing to do with it liar. They did purchase some abutting property from Mrs. Resko but that's it.
The Chicago Tribune after an extensive interview with Obama and a lot of tough questions gave him a clean bill of health as far as the Resko affair went. By the way Carol, Resko also held a fund raiser for George W. Bush and wasn't HUD under his administration at the time?
Maybe you should just read about it yourself. I'd read it for you but there's a logistics problem on a forum like this.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964171 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between listening to hear what BS he's feeding y'all and being a moronic "dittohead".
His sponsors don't give a sht why you're listening. He's taking your excuse all the way to the bank.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964172 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this straight:
"Well, I don't think they should be here 'cause I may not be able to resist the compulsion to murder them with my concealed weapon."
Have I got that right?
There are already laws in place for both of those factors: concealed carry and murder. Now if he's going to go be a lawbreaker the law will just have to deal with that as it comes. You can't just go around removing all the targets of potential murderers.
That said, this stupid fck shouldn't be allowed a blunt penknife.
but wait....does Kansas have that republican sponsored legal murder law?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#964173 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a passport.
Another retarded Birther, ignore them and let their frustration consume them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964174 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Hawaii for Kindergarten or first grade.
"Dumbass Dave wrote:

<quoted text> So, how do you register for school without a birth certificate? "

Dumbass dave is changing his lie.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964175 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama attended kindergarten in Hawaii you fricken idiot.
I love how you right whiners don't know sh*t but thin you are all experts.
First grade in Indonesia then MORON.

Location hidden

#964176 Aug 14, 2013
Sumatra Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So did the U.S. military. They each got what they deserved. Don't want to serve in a private police force? Don't join the armed forces.
As any vet can tell you you may join for the right reasons but you were lied to.
Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964177 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were all killed with guns, and some may have taken more than 1 bullet.
I hate splainin' stuff to dumb fucks. The fact that you split hairs in the matter just reinforces the joke I made at your expense. The fact that you do not see the dark humour in what I said bodes ill for our ever having anything to talk about. Now go back... read it again... think about it... the "joke" - such as it was, and it was never intended to be funny - was not about the number of bullets used to kill the people concerned... The fact that you do not understand this saddens me greatly, greater than all the death. Because you did not understand my humor means that thousands more will die. You will have killed them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964178 Aug 14, 2013
Sumatra Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try and get a passport? Anywhere?
Yeah, once. It was pretty simple.

Do they take that chip imbedded in the back of your neck as adequate id?

Location hidden

#964180 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus, you voted for that batshyt crazy guy, Root. He's a sociopath!
I don't like Root either but you'll have a hard time convincing me Biden or Palin were better choices.

Really? Yours was a retard with boobs.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964181 Aug 14, 2013
African-American Republican confronts Priebus: Party treats blacks ‘like we don’t exist’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/14/african...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964182 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Another retarded Birther, ignore them and let their frustration consume them.
Another lying libturd. What a surprise, it's what you idiots do.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964183 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you accept the government literally forced the food stamp program on an Appalachian community in Ashe County, North Carolina, to purposefully undermine their "mountain pride" after the people there initially refused them?
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/mounta...
No. Seriously. A government SNAP worker, Brandi Legge, even won an award for figuring out a way to get them dependent on food stamps and the government.
http://www.jeffersonpost.com/view/full_story/...
Tell me that even you see something very wrong going on here.
Carol, please remember you are talking to a liberal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964184 Aug 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, what law was that? You keep referring to this law or that legislation but can't seem to be able to offer any kind of detail . The only legislation that Obama put forth that had anything to do with any kind of housing were SB0398 and SB0399 and neither of them were signed into law. Contrary to your assertion there were no thousands of apartments at least for public housing.
The Obama's made the highest bid on the house they purchased and Tony Resko had nothing to do with it liar. They did purchase some abutting property from Mrs. Resko but that's it.
The Chicago Tribune after an extensive interview with Obama and a lot of tough questions gave him a clean bill of health as far as the Resko affair went. By the way Carol, Resko also held a fund raiser for George W. Bush and wasn't HUD under his administration at the time?
You should find what you need here. I ain't gonna read it.

Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964185 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, tits. And here I thought you were starting to like me. You're just a fckn tease.
No honey, I don't like you. Whatever gave you that idea? As anyone can see, you "like" me. You just can't quite figure out how to get my attention without just wantonly spreading your legs. There's a way though, you just got to figure it out....(Robert Goulet starts to sing... even though he's dead...)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#964186 Aug 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
This one Dope-ont:

When you get a clue in life, let us know, Democrat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964187 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this straight:
"Well, I don't think they should be here 'cause I may not be able to resist the compulsion to murder them with my concealed weapon."
Have I got that right?
There are already laws in place for both of those factors: concealed carry and murder. Now if he's going to go be a lawbreaker the law will just have to deal with that as it comes. You can't just go around removing all the targets of potential murderers.
That said, this stupid fck shouldn't be allowed a blunt penknife.
Actually, it was more like, "I don't think they should be here because these pro-abortionist are batshyt crazy and have threatened to kill us before"

=====

"That said, this stupid fck shouldn't be allowed a blunt penknife" - spoken like a true libertarian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min Alain Vain 11,771
What's the Matter with California? 1 hr SAN FRAN WEIRDO 7
Sick of commercials with mix couples 1 hr COMMERCIALS SUCK 2
Trump is A 3 hr Jake Tapper 381
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... 3 hr LOOKS GUUD N STRIPES 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,229
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,737

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance