Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#963216 Aug 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has changed "stupid idiot". The Office of Personnel Management is "planning to rule that the government can continue to make a contribution to the health-care premiums of the lawmakers and their staff". If that happens, members of congress will be happy and you'll have to find a new lie to spread.
http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/201...
Even when blind, a 'lazy' TEAT suckler can always find his way back to nurse...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#963218 Aug 13, 2013
Iraq violence kills 13 as a major pipeline bombed.

Pandoras Box

It wasn't a slam dunk, they weren't throwing rose petals and the oil didn't pay for the reconstruction.

And there were no WMDs.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#963219 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, romney wouldn't have made it. Too many people stayed home.
The toxic plague poison of the apatheticness of libuhrulTics.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#963220 Aug 13, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Another shinning example why reasonable, thoughtful, practical voters do not support the Grand Old Party. And Mr. Ignorant . Communism and Marxism are not the same...you can't be both at the same time ... So how did Obama, Sr. obtain a degree from the Univ of Hawaii is 1962 if he wasn't residing on the Island? On line classes? LOL
'Reasonable' and 'thoughtful' people don't need someone to show them how to wash his ball sack...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#963222 Aug 13, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
THE US Republican Party is fracturing along an interventionist-isolationist fault line, experts say, with Tea Party upstarts tangling with traditionalists and setting the stage for an ideological battle ahead of elections in 2016.
Old-guard republicans such as Senator John McCain, keep to the traditional line that the exertion of American power is the primary force of good in a chaotic world. They advocate supplying weapons to rebels in Syria, aiding Egypt despite the turmoil of the recent military coup, and using all tools at the US’s disposal, including the surveillance of hundreds of millions of citizens, "to keep the US safe".
But insurgent conservatives, led by libertarian-leaning senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, are challenging that orthodoxy, and their influence has become difficult to ignore.
A case in point came before the Senate late last week when Mr Paul introduced a measure that would block $1.5bn in aid to Egypt. His amendment was handily defeated, but not before heated debate between him and Mr McCain over the role of the US abroad.
Good. Gooo Rand-make them turn up their hearing aids and listen!

KEYSTONE from Canada to Texas-northern continental oil FOR America-we wouldn't need as many stinkin' Straights of Hormuz shipping lanes acess then!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963223 Aug 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Iraq violence kills 13 as a major pipeline bombed.
Pandoras Box
It wasn't a slam dunk, they weren't throwing rose petals and the oil didn't pay for the reconstruction.
And there were no WMDs.
Iraq left a killing by Barack Hussein O'bama. But hey, O'bama's plan of empowering terrorism is working.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#963224 Aug 13, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
The two African American teens committed a horrible and stupid crime. They probably killed the young girl to keep her from reporting them for stealing her bike. They should be tried and if convicted, sentenced accordingly. This is a tragedy. My heart goes out to the girls family.
The ethnic background of all involved has no bearing on this case. The boys did not steal her bike and kill her because she was a Caucasian. They wanted the bike parts and then realized that they could not leave any witnesses. A very sad event.
Yes, you Obamabot Democrat race baiters blame every white person and claim it's racial...

No double standards here folks!

Prevented this

#963225 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when blind, a 'lazy' TEAT suckler can always find his way back to nurse...
She talks 'bout "fair share" all the time. LOL--a government retired worker talking about fair share can only mean one thing--they want more:
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963226 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
same as this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/102860164/columbia-...

page #7.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963227 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
'Reasonable' and 'thoughtful' people don't need someone to show them how to wash his ball sack...
are we back on that Bush initiative?

is that guy ever going away? taxes, NSA spying, ball washing....i think we've all had enough of George W. Bush.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#963228 Aug 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this idiot, we should not have killed Al Qaeda leadership & left the central command & fund raising so they could act more centrally creating more 9-11.
Why?
Because they would be easier to track?
This is how GD dumb you people are.
Stoopid duhmmy-he just reiterated the fact-bin_laden was just one person in the al qeada pie-NOT the damn whole pie.

Have you ever even bothered to read ANYTHING about it all?

Duhmmy.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963229 Aug 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, exactly what was the 3 previous republican presidents visions? Seems taxbreaks for the rich were priorities of all of their administrations. It's raining herein New Jersey. Is that Obama's fault also? Bush collapsed the housing market along with the world's economy. Both bounced back under Obama. Jobs would've also bounced back had republicans not. made a deal with the devil ( Grover Norquist) to not sign any legislation until after the election. Why is it you sohappen to forget about all the bullshit the republicans do &, then around & blame democrats for everything? You can't be that naive! Naivety is a lack of wisdom which comes from an inability to process knowledge/information. That inability renders you ignorant because, you know, you're just 1 track minded!
You give George Bush too much credit for collapsing the housing market. Everyone knows we Democrats did that and proudly. We wanted everyone to get credit and called the banks racist when they held minorities to the same standards as non-minorities when applying for a mortgage.

And STOP thinking that George Bush could have planned anything! You make it sound like he had some kind of plan that would have kept the unemployment rate as low as when he was President. And that today's recovery is happening in spite of Obama and at a record low speed that is worse than the Great Depression.

What really matters is FEELINGS.

Like, it doesn't matter what Bush actually did in New Orleans or that the local government failed the people of the city; it matters how people FEEL about it.

It doesn't matter that Democrats have run Detroit since 1962; it matters that people FEEL Republicans are responsible.

It doesn't matter that Trayvon Martin wasn't really a twelve year old kid and that he was slamming George Zimmerman's head into the pavement; it matters that Zimmerman's acquittal FEELS symbolic of law-abiding black Americans being profiled because so many other black Americans are criminals.

Once an accusation of racism is made, facts are treated as if they're of secondary importance to FEELINGS.

And we speak, I and my fellow Democrat candidates for Mayor of the greatest city in the world, are making speeches about taxing the wealthy people right out of this city, because of FEELINGS. It doesn't matter that they pay most of the bills here and New York will become another Detroit.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963230 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
is that guy ever going away? taxes, NSA spying, ball washing....i think we've all had enough of George W. Bush.
I agree. And I hate when people scream at me that those were the good old days compared to the Obama years, and then they ask how many years before Obama stops making speeches about nothing or about carbon and really does something to help the middle class.

Prevented this

#963231 Aug 13, 2013
Report: Holder exaggerated DOJ track record on financial fraud--really the headline should be O'bama administration lied again to try to bring their polling numbers up.
The Department of Justice was forced to revise inflated mortgage fraud statistics after an FBI memo revealed that an administration task force greatly overstated the amount of fraud victims, the number of charges filed, and the size of related monetary losses.

Bloomberg reports that the correct numbers were released late Friday from the multi-agency Mortgage Fraud Working Group, a year-long initiative ending in September 2012 and designed to crackdown on mortgage fraud in the United States.

At the time, Attorney General Eric Holder claimed the group’s “success” represented “an historic, government-wide commitment to eradicating mortgage fraud and related offenses.”

Any time this O'bama administration uses the word historic or transparent or for the children--you know they are washing each other's balls. Holder and O'bama seem like such a nice gay couple.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963232 Aug 13, 2013
Where the GOP Went Wrong in 2012

Obama’s feuds with a Republican-dominated House after the midterms may not have done much for his political fortunes, but they were even worse for the reputation of a party that was still tarred with the many failures of the previous administration. The GOP was trying to beat a sitting president on the heels of the worst Republican administration in decades, so it would have been truly extraordinary if they had won the election.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#963233 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's "father" was a Marxist communist who was muslim by accident of birth. Obama's "father" didn't have an address in Hawaii when Obama was born. His address would have been that of his real wives in Kenya. The only address associated with the claim that Obama was born in Hawaii was that of his grandparents. Please enlighten us as to the address of Obama's "father" when Obama was born.
In my society, a man provides for his family by working so he can pay for a home for his family to live in. What's it like in your society? Oh, yeah. In your society, men abandon their families, like Obama's "father" dumped college dripout radical Ann Dunham after Obama was born and ended up killing himself in Kenya while driving in an alcoholic stupor.
You didn't address the statement I made about Obama being a dropout at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York when his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been found any evidence that Obama was ever even on the campus of Columbia.
What is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
There is nothing about Obama that isn't fraudulent. Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Don't forget how the ozombieTics frothed like the rabid dogs of society that they are, on and on about Romney.

(Talk about hypocritical, black pots full of bigamy soup calling ANY other kettle anything!!!)

Prevented this

#963234 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs will never have enough of GW Bush.
Barack Hussein O'bama making President GW Bush look like the most competent President in recent history.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963235 Aug 13, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And I hate when people scream at me that those were the good old days compared to the Obama years, and then they ask how many years before Obama stops making speeches about nothing or about carbon and really does something to help the middle class.
does something to help the middle class?

i though i just indicated i was tired of talking about Bush.

Prevented this

#963236 Aug 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You keep trying to put words in my mouth. I didn't say anything you so erroneously posted. I said ," all of his documents are under 1 name, Barack Hussein Obama II. You're the one making the claims, be a man & back up your claims! You're playing the prosecutor in this 50yr old " conspiracy." The burden of proof is all yours. I know, you have no proof! You're a Doberman Pinscher chasing a tail that does not exist.
If Barry was adopted when did the name change back happen? no one can even find the adoption record. He was given the name O'bama when? Every rumor about O'bama has ended up being the truth.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963237 Aug 13, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you Obamabot Democrat race baiters blame every white person and claim it's racial...
No double standards here folks!
Oh COME ON! Next you'll claim the media doesn't report or underreports black on white crime because it isn't news and doesn't fit the liberal agenda or keeping racism alive.

Just because if George Zimmerman had been black and Trayvon Martin had been Hispanic, most black Americans would have been indifferent to the case or would have supported Zimmerman.

So what if this is one of the great ironies of the liberal obsession with racism.

While we can turn practically anything into evidence of Republican racism, the most grotesque examples of racism from minorities are just shrugged off.

Thank GOD and who cares about the truth when the agenda is most important!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 69,485
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 46,991
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 3 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]