Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405343 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963707 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that moron, Grey Ghost, mooching off someone else in a new location. It's that or the scumbag found a proxy/VPN service that has a host on the island (there is one). Ghost hates posting from his last home he mooches off of in Bumpass. The Dong, is Ghost.
He will blow it eventually, like he did when he posted as Wilhelm from Germany, then turned of his proxy and posted as Wilhelm.
He's on old dumbfk libtard mooch. Typical Democrat that posts here.
lol! Unlike you, he's still American son!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963708 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
pretty funny.
Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2011/11/b...
here are the the links on the page.
Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/671...
A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/674...
i can only hope you were in on the joke.
It's a pretty common perception that baruck putts from the rough. After all, moochelle DOES look shemalish....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963709 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
one is a story.
one is not.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...can I have some ketchup to go with my shoe.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963710 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only picture here is that you are a moron.
Any other questions Cumquat?
... lol! But still American son.

Unlike you.... a moron AND unAmerican!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963711 Aug 13, 2013
FlyHawaiian wrote:
Why
Lay off them vittles, son. Do you know our favorite chinaman "yeah"? He's a chub-a-lub too....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963712 Aug 13, 2013
Harry Reid wrote:
<quoted text>
We Democrats passed the ACA for our voters and future little brown voters, not for the enemy. Get real.
Yes, you did, Harry. And did a great job convincing the easily duped. To them you are "da' man"!

Even so, have to say I'm worried about you, Harry. You seem to be playing without a full deck. Anyone ever told you that before?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963713 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
A totalitarian regime is a government that controls every aspect of the life of the people. People living under this type of regime generally also support it, sometimes almost cultishly, thanks to extensive propaganda missions that are designed to promote a positive view of the government.
Several characteristics can be seen in all totalitarian regimes. The first is strict government control of the media, with the media typically being used as a propaganda organ.
...get rid of Fox once and for all and then check this off the list...next Obamacare and single payer..."control the people"...the cultish left will see to it they succeed if the rest of us don't exercise the power we still have over them at the polls.
you mean like right wing crazies?

I agree!
Harry Reid

Las Vegas, NV

#963714 Aug 13, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
When is Dave Camp going to vote to give up the benefits that he receives for being a Representative? Obamacare isn't perfect. Single payer would be better. Congress and the president should have the same health care as all United States citizens. Small business will benefit from Obamacare.
Congress and our staffers are supposed to be covered by the ACA. But that would increase our premiums tremendously, and we only earn $175K. So our good friend Barack exempted us by Executive Order.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963715 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is oolldd news...
Tell us about all the gay sex Obama had with that limo driver...
lol! bushie boy and his killings are historical news son.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963716 Aug 13, 2013
Best moment ever on this forum:

The day George Zimmerman was acquitted, sending nutculur option into gay prison retirement....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963717 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you asleep during Bush's eight years, Rip Van Winkle?
The media didn't let up on Bush for one minute every single minute of those eight years. If they couldn't find fault, they made it up. One of their top anchors was fired for doing so.
What do we hear now from the media in spite of numerous accusations of justified suspicions of abuses of power? Crickets.
The media is in this administration's back pocket. The liberal media was Obama's campaign headquarters. They all but bowed down to him. They haven't questioned or investigated one single suspicion of wrongdoing in spite of all the evidence to the contrary and the majority believing there was, indeed, a coverup.
You have got to be kidding me if you think Bush controlled the media compared to this president.
This administration uses the media to promote their agenda and to shine a good light on them and to keep people like you in line, in the dark and under control. The same thing all dictators do, past and present.
You simply choose to join the ranks of the willing on the wrong side of history. That's all this is.
Wow....

The media must have been asleep....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963718 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Unlike you, he's still American son!

Chill out, my chubby chinaman. Lets have cashew chicken tonight; hop to it boy........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Harry Reid

Las Vegas, NV

#963719 Aug 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir are a GREAT American!!
Have you ever considered throwing your hat in the ring for POTUS in 2016? May I suggest you join forces with our fine New York Mayoral candidate that posts here, Anthony Weiner? I honestly dont see how a "Harry Weiner 2016" ticket could be stopped (although the sight of Hillary would instantly cause it to sag & droop)....
Might even change my name from Harry to Hairy.

Hairy Weiner 2016 might give Hillary the shaft.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963720 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a pretty common perception that baruck putts from the rough. After all, moochelle DOES look shemalish....
LOL! As opposed to Ann Romney....

.... weebles wobble but they won't fall down!

Orlando, FL

#963721 Aug 13, 2013
Harry Reid wrote:
<quoted text>
The insurance industry has nothing to do with the quality of healthcare. They just process the paperwork for the people who pay the premiums, largely the employers.
Anybody with a brain knows that the ACA will increase the total spending on medical care. The only question is who will pay the bills. Our plan is designed to shift the bills to Republicans, but any non-union Democrats who work for a living may be collateral damage.
Have you spoken to the "light-skinned Negro" about this? He said his only purpose for living is the unions. Or something like that. He might have to give them waivers too. They're your party's money machine. Can't risk losing them in this little game of power and control you and he are playing, you know.
Harry Reid

Las Vegas, NV

#963722 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did, Harry. And did a great job convincing the easily duped. To them you are "da' man"!
Even so, have to say I'm worried about you, Harry. You seem to be playing without a full deck. Anyone ever told you that before?
You Republicans will never learn that dealing with facts and issues doesn't win elections. Follow the money and the goodies.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963723 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Chill out, my chubby chinaman. Lets have cashew chicken tonight; hop to it boy........
here it come! pinching the loaf!

Ooooooo! Biiiig one this time! Leave good tip now or I sick chihuahua after you!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963724 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah...can I have some ketchup to go with my shoe.
not if it's an expensive shoe.

if so, you need a bordelaise.

if anybody can class this place up it's the two of us.

though you've been on a tear today. hemorrhoids? liberal hemorrhoids?

Orlando, FL

#963725 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....
The media must have been asleep....
For once you are right. Yes, they were. Otherwise, there's no way this president could have won in 2008, much less in 2012. They still are asleep and drooling in their Obama-induced reverie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963726 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
common perception?

so what the heck is that? a quasi-intellectual step up from common knowledge?

oh hell with it. go ahead and cite it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Orleans 219,665
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min By The Seashore 103,150
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 24 min RACE 1,809
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 27 min RACE 2,865
Word (Dec '08) 28 min RACE 6,567
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 36 min Bro VS Narcissist 5
Global Fireball glimmers out. 38 min It Sez It All 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages