Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963357 Aug 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There s no proof Soetero formally adopted Obama.
Read this & become better informed.
http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims-debun...
hahahahaha

"The Fogbow is an organized gathering of intelligent light that shines into the dark corners of the Internet. We debunk the conspiracy theories of the Birthers and keep a sharp eye on various other fringe groups who use the Web to spread falsehoods and intolerance.

A fogbow is formed when sunlight strikes fog. Our mission is to strike sunlight on the dark miasma of hatred, suspicion and lies that took form during the 2008 presidential election and still spreads today. We challenge unsupported conspiracy theories and monitor potentially violent fringe groups. Join our forum to participate in the discussion, or just to follow along.

We mock, we snark, we have fun. We examine the merits of arguments in ongoing court cases. We give you indisputable debunking material. We provide accurate and important information to journalists and law enforcement."

That's a credible source. Next he'll be using Sam and Dean Winchester as sources.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963358 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I didn't forget son.
After all, why should I do your work for you?
If I did, that would make you a hypocrite wouldn't it?
You forgot to answer the post again.
How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to have gone to Columbia.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#963359 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. Budget Deficit Down 37.6 Percent Through July: CBO
The government on Monday reported a $97.6 billion deficit for July but remains on track to post its lowest annual budget gap in five years.
July's figure raises the deficit so far for the 2013 budget year to $607.4 billion, the government says. That's 37.6 percent below the $973.8 billion deficit for the first 10 months of the 2012 budget year.
The Congressional Budget Office has forecast that the annual deficit will be $670 billion when the budget year ends Sept. 30, far below last year's $1.09 trillion. It would mark the first year that the gap between spending and revenue has been below $1 trillion since 2008.
Steady economic growth, higher taxes, lower government spending and increased dividends from mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have helped shrink the deficit.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/us-b...
Son didn’t the CBO project Obamacare to Cost 900 billion now the latest estimate is 2.7 Trillion back in 1965 CBO projected Medicare to cost 12 billion today cost well over 110 billion not such a good track record on getting it Right!!
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

#963360 Aug 13, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>The public's ignorance is what keeps us in office.
Obamacare contains a blizzard of mandates and regulations that will make health insurance more costly.
One of the most significant is its caps on out-of-pocket insurance costs, such as co-pays and deductibles. Section 2707(b) of the Public Health Service Act, as added by Obamacare, requires that “a group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage may not establish lifetime limits on the dollar value of benefits for the any participant or beneficiary.” Annual limits on cost-sharing are specified by Section 1302(c) of the Affordable Care Act; in addition, starting in 2014, deductibles are limited to $2,000 per year for individual plans, and $4,000 per year for family plans.
So why the delay? Sure, caps on out of pocket costs sound great but insurance has to be paid for somehow. These cost caps result in skyrocketing premium costs, something Democrats can't afford going into the 2014 midterm elections. This is also another case of "needing more time" to set up the proper resources and tools to implement new rules properly.
These mandates have already had drastic effects on a number of colleges and universities, which offer inexpensive, defined-cap plans to their healthy, youthful students. Premiums at Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, N.C., for example, rose from $245 per student in 2011-2012 to between $2,507 in 2012-2013. The University of Puget Sound paid $165 per student in 2011-2012; their rates rose to between $1,500 and $2,000 for 2012-2013. Other schools have been forced to drop coverage because they could no longer afford it.
The reason for the delay?“Federal officials said that many insurers and employers needed more time to comply because they used separate companies to help administer major medical coverage and drug benefits, with separate limits on out-of-pocket costs. In many cases, the companies have separate computer systems that cannot communicate with one another.”
But the important thing is that all this is free. And I am so annoyed that Sandra Fluker is backing my opponent. Why doesn't she like my special pictures as much?
You are obviously a liar, sir.

The ACA will save everybody money.

We are currently working on a free lunch bill.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#963361 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I didn't forget son.
After all, why should I do your work for you?
If I did, that would make you a hypocrite wouldn't it?
Caught in your lying ways huh pig porker.
You know the answer but are afraid to answer the question.
I guess it's that asian education coupled with all the poor dogs you have eaten.
Squats you humor never gets old, it starts old.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963362 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What failure? Explain please.
What else would you call 4 dead americans? A success? Sorry, of course you would, you're a liberal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963363 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
A post disappeared....
Barry Soetoro was registered at Occidental College under a passport issued by Indonesia.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental College to Columbia.
Somehow, someone here produced a list of graduates from Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama" on it.
Then, I suppose Obama's own mother didn't even know his name:
In “A Singular Woman,” Janny Scott’s biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, Scott writes of the summer 1981,“Barry spent July in Jakarta, then went to Pakistan to visit a friend from Occidental on his way back to the United States.”
As confirmation, Scott includes a letter written in May 1981 to Dunham’s employers at the Ford Foundation:“I would like to use my educational travel for dependent children to have my son, Barry, come out to visit us.”
So, the Ford Foundation made arrangements for Barry Soetoro to travel internationally while Barack Obama was attending Columbia, right?
What's wrong with that picture....
There can be no reference to Barack Obama at Columbia because his name was Barry Soetoro during that time.
So, how did anyone come up with a list from Columbia with the name of Barack Obama, considering it was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia (after being a poor student at Occidental, according to his classmates there, who actually remember meeting him, unlike Columbia where NOBODY remembers meeting him.)
“Well, now we have another problem. You see, I met Wayne Root in Topeka, Kansas (at the zoo) for the Kansas state Libertarian Party convention. And I informed him that I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983. So Wayne is lying when he asserts,“No one I know from Columbia University has ever met or heard of a classmate named Barack Obama or Barry Sotero.”

http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2013/0...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963364 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i said 'on air'.
Canada's Radio Act requires that "a licenser may not broadcast....any false or misleading news." The provision has kept Fox News and right wing talk radio out of Canada and helped make Canada a model for liberal democracy and freedom. As a result of that law, Canadians enjoy high quality news coverage including the kind of foreign affairs and investigative journalism that flourished in this country before Ronald Reagan abolished the "Fairness Doctrine" in 1987. Political dialogue in Canada is marked by civility, modesty, honesty, collegiality, and idealism that have pretty much disappeared on the U.S. airwaves. When Stephen Harper moved to abolish anti-lying provision of the Radio Act, Canadians rose up to oppose him fearing that their tradition of honest non partisan news would be replaced by the toxic, overtly partisan, biased and dishonest news coverage familiar to American citizens who listen to Fox News and talk radio. Harper's proposal was timed to facilitate the launch of a new right wing network, "Sun TV News" which Canadians call "Fox News North."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kenned...
and anyone who has spent time making fun of birthers know that Canada Free Press is right wing nutjob birther site. lying is the name of their game.
You guys like snopes right?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxca...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963365 Aug 13, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are calling other posters dummy???
WTH??? LOL
Go read up on the 22nd Amendment, he cannot run again.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963366 Aug 13, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are calling other posters dummy???
WTH??? LOL
"Rethinking White House Term Limits"

An Essay by President George W. Bush

http://2004.georgewbush.org/news/termlimits.a...

so let's talk about dummies.....

Eliminating the Presidential term limit will go a very long way towards locking in the Bush Administration's gains over evil. But there's an even bigger problem than the eight­year term­limit: I call it the Ultimate Term Limit.

Until recently, there was no answer to the quandary of the Ultimate Term Limit.

Today, finally, there is. By digitally preserving the contents of a person's brain in an artificially intelligent computer chip, it is possible to allow a person – say, a winning Commander-in-Chief – to continue making winning decisions, even after he or she has passed on in the traditional sense.

By perpetuating my decision-making processes, this new technology will let me continue to protect the nation from terror long after I have gone to heaven. If Ghengis Khan or Julius Caesar could have done this, they would have, and the Mongolian or Roman worlds would have continued to prosper under their rule into the future forever.

Americans deserve the best. By supporting my agenda to end first the eight-year, and eventually the Ultimate Term Limit, you can help support the war on terror forever, in perpetuity.

What works today will work in the future.

- George W. Bush, Commander-in-Chief

so George, how did that work out?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963367 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown car for 2016 is loading up already!
Where's hillary driving you?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963368 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they're still trying to prove they want to kill the American dream.
Cons seem to have this morbid need to commit suicide.
so let's move them all to Texas where the American Dream has already been destroyed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963369 Aug 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can't bring or press criminal charges against a dead man you idiot.....
It's the culture...
So you're saying in order to avoid charges, Zimmerman had to do what he did?

Interesting. I never thought of it from that perspective.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#963370 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to qualify your statement with the word "college". That's quite dishonest of you, but then, what's new.
DumbDave is a moran. He says stupid crap, then when busted, the weasel says something different, so he is "right" in his warped mind. DumbDave is as dishonest as the day is long.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#963371 Aug 13, 2013
WARNING!!!! If you take photos with your cell phone

http://kyeos.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/warning...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963372 Aug 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Flies are attracted to shit sonicimoron. What attracted you to Homer and his shit?
It's the culture..
lol! You know what I like about your idiocy son?

It's just so normal for you!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963373 Aug 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another liar stating the dog rode on separate dedicated airplane. Do you people log on to a right whiner site & download stupidity every day? How else can you all tell the same lame lies all the time.
The airplane obama went on could carry up to 19 people. They couldn't find a spot on that plane for poor bo? As dog lovers, lots of us here would have made room.

Before dave lies, I am not saying bo had a dedicated plane. He flew with the dog lovers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963374 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you call 4 dead americans? A success? Sorry, of course you would, you're a liberal.
That's just dumb. You're better than this.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963375 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
A post disappeared....
Barry Soetoro was registered at Occidental College under a passport issued by Indonesia.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental College to Columbia.
Somehow, someone here produced a list of graduates from Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama" on it.
Then, I suppose Obama's own mother didn't even know his name:
In “A Singular Woman,” Janny Scott’s biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, Scott writes of the summer 1981,“Barry spent July in Jakarta, then went to Pakistan to visit a friend from Occidental on his way back to the United States.”
As confirmation, Scott includes a letter written in May 1981 to Dunham’s employers at the Ford Foundation:“I would like to use my educational travel for dependent children to have my son, Barry, come out to visit us.”
So, the Ford Foundation made arrangements for Barry Soetoro to travel internationally while Barack Obama was attending Columbia, right?
What's wrong with that picture....
There can be no reference to Barack Obama at Columbia because his name was Barry Soetoro during that time.
So, how did anyone come up with a list from Columbia with the name of Barack Obama, considering it was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia (after being a poor student at Occidental, according to his classmates there, who actually remember meeting him, unlike Columbia where NOBODY remembers meeting him.)
You didn't catch the hint, then?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963376 Aug 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, some more, you pitiful excuse for a human being, dish it out, can't take it crustacean bastard...tell us some more of your soap opera tales of your advanced studies in octogenarian transgendered closet cases...
Watch out everyone. Leo is otr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 7 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 1 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
abby03-03 2 hr Mister Tonka 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST