Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,441 - 884,460 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
There are several movements to pass a Constitutional amendment to overturn the Citizens United decision. The Supreme Court's decision in Citizens United handed America to the rich. Passing a Constitutional amendment is one way to get it back without having to try and buy it back... because we'll never beat the rich at that game. 16 states have passed resolutions calling for Congress to pass a Constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United, including red states like Montana and West Virginia. Putting an end to Citizens United is one of the few things that really makes citizens united!
Randi Rhodes
Was she sober when she said that?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Typical right whiner Eman now says its playing the race card to point out those that post racial slurs s he plays the "I know you are but what am I" childish games.
Pointing out is differentv than what you do, which is making up. The spade comment is a perfect example. But a racist pig like you can't see that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again.
How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to have gone to Columbia.
Forgot? Why should I answer your claims? Better yet, why can't you answer what you demand of others?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
it was funded with 'stimulus' money....
Then you must have been stimulated quite a bit....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your tap water checked for hallucinogens.
You've been running through fumigation tents again, haven't you son?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a real simple question.
What is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
You're completely full of shit. The name on all of his documents are the same, Barack Hussein Obama II. Just because you can't find his paperwork, does that make him a liar? No but, in your twisted mind, it does. So now that that stupid ass question is answered, show me some evidence to refute it. You're the 1 making the claims, show some damn evidence. Yeah I know, you don't have any!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a real simple question.
What is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
Actually, it's not as bad as asking bushie boy where his wmd's are.

He KNEW they were there!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're completely full of shit. The name on all of his documents are the same, Barack Hussein Obama II. Just because you can't find his paperwork, does that make him a liar? No but, in your twisted mind, it does. So now that that stupid ass question is answered, show me some evidence to refute it. You're the 1 making the claims, show some damn evidence. Yeah I know, you don't have any!
lol! Well, you can't fault him for being full of 'himself!'

It's sop!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's where her muslim husband was from, dufus. You do know about the extreme patriarchal traditions among third world societies, don't you?
I've got a better question for you. Why would a woman who just gave birth in Kenya do anything possible to make it appear as if her baby was born in the United States?
The answer to that should be obvious.
So her son can 1day scheme his way thru the ranks of America's political system, to become the first black president of America? Those types of schemes doesn't even work on the cartoon " Pinky & the Brain." Find another angle, that one is old &, flawed!
someone

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
http://YouthEarning.com/index.php...
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

when obama was in chicago politics...didnt he vote for the stand your ground law?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because federal money going to religious schools violates the establishment clause of the Constitution?
And once again Carol, the Hyde Amendment which is still in force prohibits federal funds being spent on abortion.
Het Idiot Libtard.

Maybe this, maybe that?

You Communists (AKA: DemoK-Rats) who leech on society always throw out crap.

You're too stupid to get Carols point, which is the government takes our money and decides it's OK to spend money on abortions which has nothing to do with the constitution, but they also force us into the failing public education system.

That is what you Communists/DemoK-Rats do.

Neither has anything to do with what the founders wanted or the constitution. You Communists use your bogus arguments to justify you will on everyone.

The Libertarian view is government should not interfere. If local governments want to pay for abortions, fine. If local governments want to confine kids to union paid Democrat schools fine, but people should be able to move to states that value freedom.

You fascists do no value freedom of choice.

You are a fascist. You must love Holder/Obama.

Maybe this, maybe that! With no factual basis for your mindless rants.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So her son can 1day scheme his way thru the ranks of America's political system, to become the first black president of America? Those types of schemes doesn't even work on the cartoon " Pinky & the Brain." Find another angle, that one is old &, flawed!
It's a 50 year conspiracy.

I wonder if the idiot can tell us what other 50 conspiracy non cons have dreamed up so he can short circuit it!

I suspect the only time he gets that 'smart' is when some other idiotic con makes the claim on Fart news and he runs with it!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Idiot Libtard.
Maybe this, maybe that?
You're too stupid to get Carols point, which is the government takes our money and decides it's OK to spend money on abortions which has nothing to do with the constitution, but they also force us into the failing public education system.
Neither has anything to do with what the founders wanted or the constitution. You Communists use your bogus arguments to justify you will on everyone.
The Libertarian view is government should not interfere. If local governments want to pay for abortions, fine. If local governments want to confine kids to union paid Democrat schools fine, but people should be able to move to states that value freedom.
And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're completely full of shit. The name on all of his documents are the same, Barack Hussein Obama II. Just because you can't find his paperwork, does that make him a liar? No but, in your twisted mind, it does. So now that that stupid ass question is answered, show me some evidence to refute it. You're the 1 making the claims, show some damn evidence. Yeah I know, you don't have any!
Hey racist.

Hi Bigot.

Hi Homophobe.

What hate do you not have, leech?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Idiot Libtard.
Maybe this, maybe that?
lol! Remember son? You claimed Americans didn't talk 'right' back then when the US Constitution was created.

So don't worry your limited brain power on it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!!
Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You must admit my sockpuppet "shinningelec tr0n" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!!
He is another of my many favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "FENRIS" may come forth sometime today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get an early-bird special dinner from the hospital canteen. Hoping for some applesauce, as I have a hard time chewing my food!!!
Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
See you in bit!
PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life. Call me, please!!!! Warmest and most desperate regards:
"Waxman"
Hey Dumb Dave. Zzzzzz...

How much does your shrink charge you (us) for each of your sessions?
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
comic book conservatives hurt the Republican party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
Did I say you could speak, clueless libtard?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point of that article was to show Obama and his cronies in Illinois passed legislation to build federally-funded housing that soon became dilapidated and unlivable, violated housing codes and left many tenants angry and disillusioned.
Sort of like half of us are now. He still thinks the government is the solution and can do things better than the private sector.
It's why the country is going down the same road of dilapidation and cities going bankrupt.
You really don't get this?
Caught you in another lie Carol! No one was hired to build anything. Those building had been around for decades. The idea was for the private sector firm to manage and maintain them but as I pointed out before there just wasn't enough money to do the job. The government was giving the job to the private sector you nitwit. Isn't the conservative mantra "privatization"? Yes we are getting dilapidated fool, because your precious GOP doesn't want to fund needed repairs to our infrastructure. You're an idiot Carol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Corrupt Democrats 1,865
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 5 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search