Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403351 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963666 Aug 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro's embarrassments are growing almost daily. THIS is the reason so many extreme measures have been put into place to cover up his Benghazi fiasco: http://tinyurl.com/ldl9wfp
National Affirmative Action has turned deadly against us, folks.
Don't fly. Take a bus instead. Thank the Magic Negro.
Great isn't it? I don't, for one minute, think that he didn't give those missiles to the 'rebels' on purpose. I think that was the plan all along. The Arab Spring turned into Kill Americans. Any idiot...except O'bama and Hillary, should know by now "Never trust the muzzies".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963667 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is oolldd news...
Tell us about all the gay sex Obama had with that limo driver...
Sinclair flunked a polygraph.

twice.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963668 Aug 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajrity wrote:
<quoted text>
Point being, McCain went through the same damn scrutiny...just without the WHINING and race baiting.
Of course it may be that he was a little easier to "vet" given that his grandfather, his father, as well as himself, all served in the US military (rather than in militaries of other nations).
"WahWahWah....they're just being racist".
John Sidney McCain III (born August 29, 1936) is the senior United States Senator from Arizona. He was the Republican presidential nominee in the 2008 United States election.
McCain followed his father and grandfather, both four-star admirals, into the United States Navy, graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1958. He became a naval aviator, flying ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he was almost killed in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. In October 1967, while on a bombing mission over Hanoi, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture, and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. His war wounds left him with lifelong physical limitations.
He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics.
Exactly!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#963669 Aug 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs. Hurry up the rest of you right whiners to rush in & defend calling black men "boy".
Its so inbred into your beings you can't help being racist f*cks like Eed.
"real dumb"
I also call hairless reed, the senate majority leader a boy, a boy failing to do a man's job. I also call vp biden a boy, the one who was for the war before he was against the war, a flip flopper, much like hos boss, president nobama, the one who was against same sex marriage before he was for same sex marriage. I call you a boy because you have nary a hair on your butt.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963670 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush is oolldd news...
Tell us about all the gay sex Obama had with that limo driver...
"Obama was accused by two men of sexual harassment while he was the president of Harvard Law Review journal according to the Kansas Citian who have confirmed it.The two men involved made official complaints about inappropriate behaviour made towards them by Obama which made them uncomfortable and angry.The Kasas Citian also say that the two men received five figure payouts in compensation which also stops them from going public with the information about the incidents."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963671 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinclair flunked a polygraph.
twice.
"Obama was accused by two men of sexual harassment while he was the president of Harvard Law Review journal according to the Kansas Citian who have confirmed it.The two men involved made official complaints about inappropriate behaviour made towards them by Obama which made them uncomfortable and angry.The Kasas Citian also say that the two men received five figure payouts in compensation which also stops them from going public with the information about the incidents."

Spokane, WA

#963672 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? When asked to prove one lie, he merely states another lie. I have never used the term or admitted to using the term "spade" in any manner. I'm still waiting for your lying ass to point to one post where I used a slur? So far you, Nutsickles and Tenzing have said I have used racial slurs, but not one of you have been able to point to a single instance. I know all liberals aren't liars, but you 3 sure are.
"Eman"
Only in "real dumb"s" world is the word spade a racial slur. I use a spade, shovel, on a regular basis. Play poker with a group every other week, when I have a spade flush I do not say I have a jack high shovel straight. "real dumb" is desperate, any thing to demean someone. Boy is a slur in his world. "real dumb" is the biggest racist on this thread. He is also a phoney.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963673 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

pretty funny.

Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior

http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2011/11/b...

here are the the links on the page.

Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/671...

A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/674...

i can only hope you were in on the joke.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963674 Aug 13, 2013
The Debunker’s Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963675 Aug 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
Only in "real dumb"s" world is the word spade a racial slur. I use a spade, shovel, on a regular basis. Play poker with a group every other week, when I have a spade flush I do not say I have a jack high shovel straight. "real dumb" is desperate, any thing to demean someone. Boy is a slur in his world. "real dumb" is the biggest racist on this thread. He is also a phoney.
Peace
KMA
I know. his "boy president" as a slur is a real stretch.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963676 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
pretty funny.
A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
What's the difference in those 2 stories? Why did the presds crucify one and give a pass to the other?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#963677 Aug 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
"silly"
One more time you are correct. He was only convicted of 31 of the 32 charges that were leveled. I guess in your world 1 is equal to some.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963678 Aug 13, 2013
"UPDATE: Third man comes forward to AP. The AP:A third former editor says he considered filing a workplace complaint over what he considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Barack Obama when he worked under the president in the 1991 at the University of Chicago. He says the behavior included a private invitation to his apartment."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 13

waianae'hi

#963679 Aug 13, 2013
Why

Spokane, WA

#963680 Aug 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
"silly"
We go to Canada on a regular basis, several times a year. It's only a couple of hour drive. Enjoy a nice dinner, with a couple of ice cold Kokanees, the folks are great and we are never exposed to Canadian hatred of Fox news, American republicans or any one else. In fact, thanks to cable, they are exposed to Fox News on a daily basis.
Why do you fib? Second nature?
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963681 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
pretty funny.
Obviously, I was not. Doh!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963682 Aug 13, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Hit a nerve didn't I? You are still a one-trick pony. Go quietly Yeahoo, you're a bore.
lol! Why? Because I told the truth and you ran?

... as usual?!?!?!?!

As I keep telling you son, I love this comedy channel! Especially with idiots like you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963683 Aug 13, 2013
<quoted text>
When you clean your neighbors balls do you glove up?
lol! I don't.

But it's clear you're experienced in that area!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#963684 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
While the administration has handed out waiver after waiver and exemption after exemption for the well-connected in Washington, they have done nothing to lower health care costs for families in Michigan," said Dave Camp, chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee.
Camp said the Office of Personnel Management ruling is the "latest proof" of impending failure for the reforms and pledged that Republicans would keep trying to repeal them.
...part of the "grand design" to end up with a single payer system - total government control of health care - according to Harry Reid in a PBS interview recently.
The Magic Negro would call this just another one of those phony crisis' manufactured by his enemies.

This is also what the captain of the Titanic did.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#963685 Aug 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Great isn't it? I don't, for one minute, think that he didn't give those missiles to the 'rebels' on purpose. I think that was the plan all along. The Arab Spring turned into Kill Americans. Any idiot...except O'bama and Hillary, should know by now "Never trust the muzzies".
Hog Thighs Hillary: "So what does it matter?"

The Magic Negro: "We are investigating":)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 219,330
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,268
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Juan Schanahan 103,115
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr TWP 72,037
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1,245
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 1,790
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 2,848

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages