Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548954 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963963 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you received no form of education in the US.
Must be a zionist thingy!!!
How would you know what education I have? Can you define what a Zionist is?

Prevented this

#963964 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't? How many mirrors have you broken son?
what mirrors would that be?

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#963965 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
Jesse Jackson Jr belongs in jail.

He wasn't as smart as Newt who did things like sell the use of his rolodex to his campaign for $30k.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963966 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
lol! What form of education did you receive to give you the right to diagnose on a Topix board?

Prevented this

#963967 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm still waiting for the right wing nuts to impeach Obama.
Funny thing is that's all they do... scream, rant, rave and complain.
Gee, they must be in pre-school!
Why is it funny to you to have O'bama impeached?
Exactly what pre-school must they be in?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963968 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No one needed a birth certificate to go to college, are you kidding me? are you this stupid? However you needed a social security number when I went-because that was your name. So where did Barack Hussein's social security number come from?
lol! How do you know that poster isn't thinking?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963969 Aug 14, 2013
Jesse Jackson's son just received a two-year prison sentence for misusing election money.

Another democrat corrupted by power and politics.

I am shocked.

Aspers, PA

#963971 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You so stoopid-Not much is done in 'public' in Chicago Politics. When Moochie was the only top adviser to Mayor Daley that didn't go down--one much wonder. It is however been said that Moochie is the one that forced Mayor Daley to resign and let Dead Fish Rahm take over. Moochie had the goods on Daley. Everyone knows it. And no one is going to question the first black lady about ethics in Shitcago.
Mayor Daley did not resign.

I guess that makes you a dumbass.

Prevented this

#963972 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't as smart as Newt who did things like sell the use of his rolodex to his campaign for $30k.
Jesse stole his Rolodex from BLACK people.

Orlando, FL

#963973 Aug 14, 2013
Know what redeemed Bill Clinton in my eyes?

In a 60 Minutes interview with Dan Rather after his presidency he said this:

"I think I did something for the worst possible reason -- just because I could. I think that's the most, just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything. When you do something just because you could ... I've thought about it a lot. And there are lots of more sophisticated explanations, more complicated psychological explanations. But none of them are an excuse ... Only a fool does not look to explain his mistakes."

That's all it takes to be forgiven.

Can't wait for Obama to be so humbled and admit he lied about Obamacare just because he could.

And then admit it's time to start over.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963975 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know what education I have? Can you define what a Zionist is?
Why? Don't you know what you are?

Are you that lost now?

Aspers, PA

#963976 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Miserable Liberals can not take a joke from a clown!!
But an effigy of Sarah Palin is Ok by brain dead hypocrite Liberals!
Another direct steal from Limbaugh.

Like Limbaugh, you are sofa king stupid to know that one was a private event & one was at a public event funded partially with government money.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963977 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what mirrors would that be?
You don't what what mirrors you use?

Who helps you find your mirrors son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963978 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Due to my hard work and avid support Homer has named president of the Texas Secession Movement.
"Texas today, Texas tomorrow, and Texas the day before yesterday!" - Homer
What are you going to do about the probably 10 million illegal Mexicans here? Run them out of the state? Tell them to go to Chicago?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963979 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it funny to you to have O'bama impeached?
Exactly what pre-school must they be in?
Why is it not funny to have him impeached?

Why are you interested in particular pre-schools son? Are you a pedophile?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963980 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bing, fries are done
http://www.bing.com/search...
I know you can find this stuff, if you only looked.
i looked.

O'Reilly and Morris Attack MSNBC and Media Matters for Lying, While Lying About New Black Panters Case

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/o...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963981 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Jesse stole his Rolodex from BLACK people.
Really? What's your source son?

Aspers, PA

#963982 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No one needed a birth certificate to go to college, are you kidding me? are you this stupid? However you needed a social security number when I went-because that was your name. So where did Barack Hussein's social security number come from?
School as in elementary school, dumbsss

Orlando, FL

#963983 Aug 14, 2013
Thank goodness John Kerry is picking up the pieces of former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton's, incompetency and failures to accomplish anything in a very good and convincing speech he just delivered about the violence in Egypt. Something this president should have done. But Obama couldn't criticize republicans in a speech criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama couldn't bring himself to criticize the Muslim Brotherhood. Oh well.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#963984 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Obama and the Clinton's belong in jail. Obama took from the blacks and gays and refunded money to the Clinton's in exchange for their support.

President Obama made a secret deal to support Hillary Clinton when she runs for president in 2016, campaign sources say, payback for the support her husband gave him in 2012.

Bill Clinton’s animosity toward Obama is legendary. A year before the last election, he was urging Hillary to challenge the sitting president for the nomination — a move she rejected.

According to two people who attended that meeting in Chappaqua, Bill Clinton then went on a rant against Obama.

“I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama,” my sources quoted Clinton as saying.“I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur!”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min pork bellied snig... 241,616
Am I the only one who notices how weird and con... 43 min Yasmine 3
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 53 min TightWetPussies 203
bring back vocational schools!! 2 hr Sherm Potter 54
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,844
Back Foor Trump Tax Cuts for Rich Again 3 hr Reeba Sinatra 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 4 hr Angry Citizen 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages