Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1655545 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#963997 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
A citizen of Indonesia named Barry Soetoro attending Occidental College in California attaches high school transcripts from Hawaii for Barack Obama to his application to Columbia.
Is that your story?
Do you think there's some other documentation in that file?
How about we take a look at that application.
Now, you still are running away from the fact that nobody has ever observed Obama on the campus at Columbia... ever.
Since it's obvious Obama didn't attend classes at Columbia, how did he get admitted to Harvard? Let's take a look at that documentation while we're at it.
That is YOUR story.

I realize that being a pretend oilfield engineer means you have no logic but..

If Obama attended Columbia as Soetero then he had to have attended Occidental as Soeterto because that would be the name on his transcripts from Occidental.

If he went to Occidental as Soetero, then he must have gone to school n Hawaii as Soetero else Soetero would appear on his transcripts.

However, the high school yearbook has photos of Obama & has his name listed as Obama.

This makes you claim a lie.

Obama went to school for 8 years after returning from Indonesia.

Oh, BTW, How does one get the a,e " Barry O'Bomber" on the basketball team from Barry Soetero? Dumbass.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963998 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do about the probably 10 million illegal Mexicans here? Run them out of the state? Tell them to go to Chicago?
Now just slow down a second there Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, I'm just the president of the movement, that title doesn't carry a lot of power. If you people were to see fit to elect me President of Texas, I'd probably grant some of them citizenship and make them taxpayers, the rest I'd deport to the U.S.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963999 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping the next rodeo I go to, EVERY rodeo clown will be wearing an Obama mask.
Are you tired of the bushie boy masks?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964000 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a Libtars does when they are caught in criminal activity?
They point fingers at Republicans they falsely accused of similar action and claim that therefore it is OK for them to do it!!!
lol! As opposed to cons who falsely accuse first, then try to find something?

wow....

Since: Nov 11

United States

#964001 Aug 14, 2013
Allen West asks why the ‘usual race baiters’ are silent on bus beating

Hey Allen, I know why...

>> Because all Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/12/allen-west-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964002 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Rush Limbaugh. Rush rants & You regurgitate.
Rush Rants saying its all about making fun of the President. This is a lie. The problem extends to calling for the President to be harmed & a racist joke.
Limbaugh then claims never to have seen the video or know what went on. Another obvious lie.
Buy hey, he does dupe your feeble minded right whiners into believing his crap.
I've never seen the video. But, I've been to a hundred rodeos, and I can pretty much tell you about what a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask trying to keep a bull from killing a rider would look like.
A sane person would find it humorous that a rodeo clown would put a mask of them on.
An insane sycopanth with an elitist superiority complex, someone like Hitler, would be insulted.
Ronald Reagan would have found this humorous.
Both Bushes would have found this humorous.
Richard Nixon would have found this humorous.
Lyndon Johnson would have found this humorous.
Every president you can think of would have found this humorous.
Only one person who was put into the presidency would be offended by this. But, that person also believes making a likeness of Mohamed is insulting, too.

This is just another of the many similarities Obama and his cult have with Hitler... and other criminally insane sycopanths that have managed to make their black mark on history.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964003 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not use logic with Libtards, it does not work!
lol! Not con logic at least.

Rule one of con logic is not to use logic!

And I'm not sure even that's simple enough for those idiots!

Aspers, PA

#964004 Aug 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
When I registered for college I did not present a birth certificate. When my daughters enrolled in college no birth certificate was asked for. When my 3 grand daughters enrolled in college no birth certificate was asked for.
Why do you lie all the time?
Peace
KMA
School.

i.e, kindergarten.

Dumbass.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964005 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!
Here comes your spanking:
What did you, scum Libtard, say about the effigy of Sarah Palin?
You applaud it!
Why?
Because you are a Liberal and ALL Liberals are brain dead hypocrites therefore you are a brain dead hypocrite!
Now, to prove me wrong do the following:
Tell me what you said about Sarah Palin's effigy?
What did you said about it?
You are a Libtars therefore you will NOT reply and answer my question!
You will deflect your Liberal hypocrisy to another subject.
Sister Sarah to Gabby Giffords... here's my target on your head for all cons to see.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964006 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson Jr belongs in jail.
He wasn't as smart as Newt who did things like sell the use of his rolodex to his campaign for $30k.
Now, just when did you begin to figure that out?

Tell us how he managed to get elected to congress from an insane asylum. Oh, yeah. He's in Chicago and a Democrat.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964007 Aug 14, 2013
SAN DIEGO Its January 2015, and a newly elected House member from California walks side by side with his male partner to be sworn into office in Washington. The young lawmaker is a supporter of same-sex marriage. He believes the government should keep abortion legal. He considers himself an environmentalist.

He's also a Republican.

This could be the future for one Carl DeMaio, a former San Diego city councilman and recent mayoral candidate who is expected to challenge freshman Democratic Rep. Scott Peters in the state's 52nd congressional district. DeMaio has announced his plan to challenge Peters, but the unfolding sexual harassment scandal surrounding San Diego Mayor Bob Filner could also draw DeMaio into a special election for the mayor's office if Filner is recalled.

DeMaio, 38, doesnt fit the mold of a traditional Republican. His election could make him the only openly gay GOP member of Congress.(Just two openly gay Republicans have ever served in the House.) DeMaio's views on same-sex marriage and abortion are also at odds with the party platform.

But DeMaio says hes not interested in making social issues central to his campaign. While open about his beliefs, his run is focused on government accountability and pocketbook-issue reform instead of relitigating the culture wars.

We ought to take those divisive issues, particularly the social issues, and set them off to the side, DeMaio told Yahoo News in an interview.Its not appropriate for the government to be making decisions for people in their private lives. Instead, we should demand that we look beyond labels to embrace common sense ideas on financial reform and holding these government programs accountable.

DeMaio's policy views economically conservative and socially liberal place him in a libertarian wing of the Republican Party, one that seems to be growing in popularity among young voters. But he's reluctant to put himself in any category.

http://news.yahoo.com/carl-demaio-running-for...

Homer fiscally conservative and socially liberal, I could vote for someone like him.

How about you rightwingers? Will you shun him and eventual send him packing to the Democratic Party?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964008 Aug 14, 2013
Obama is wincing because he missed a putt on the 9th hole where the rich and famous go to relax while America is watching visuals of Egypt falling apart and a potential of a war that would change the landscape significantly.

I know. He's entitled to play golf while the rest of the world implodes and his Secretary of State has to do his job for him.

At least he could have gotten a photo op on the phone pretending to be involved in the crisis.

Aspers, PA

#964009 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, illegals do it all the time.
http://militaryfamily.k12.hi.us/seminar/depar...

Making Eman look stupid gets easier every day.

Aspers, PA

#964010 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen the video. But, I've been to a hundred rodeos, and I can pretty much tell you about what a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask trying to keep a bull from killing a rider would look like.
A sane person would find it humorous that a rodeo clown would put a mask of them on.
An insane sycopanth with an elitist superiority complex, someone like Hitler, would be insulted.
Ronald Reagan would have found this humorous.
Both Bushes would have found this humorous.
Richard Nixon would have found this humorous.
Lyndon Johnson would have found this humorous.
Every president you can think of would have found this humorous.
Only one person who was put into the presidency would be offended by this. But, that person also believes making a likeness of Mohamed is insulting, too.
This is just another of the many similarities Obama and his cult have with Hitler... and other criminally insane sycopanths that have managed to make their black mark on history.
Dumbwaiter uses the Limbaugh excuse about never seeing the video but, like Limbaugh, is an expert on what happened.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964011 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama is wincing because he missed a putt on the 9th hole where the rich and famous go to relax while America is watching visuals of Egypt falling apart and a potential of a war that would change the landscape significantly.
I know. He's entitled to play golf while the rest of the world implodes and his Secretary of State has to do his job for him.
At least he could have gotten a photo op on the phone pretending to be involved in the crisis.
bushie boy was happy he got no mulligans in August 2001 at his ranch.

I wonder how many he got in September?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964012 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is YOUR story.
I realize that being a pretend oilfield engineer means you have no logic but..
If Obama attended Columbia as Soetero then he had to have attended Occidental as Soeterto because that would be the name on his transcripts from Occidental.
If he went to Occidental as Soetero, then he must have gone to school n Hawaii as Soetero else Soetero would appear on his transcripts.
However, the high school yearbook has photos of Obama & has his name listed as Obama.
This makes you claim a lie.
Obama went to school for 8 years after returning from Indonesia.
Oh, BTW, How does one get the a,e " Barry O'Bomber" on the basketball team from Barry Soetero? Dumbass.
"Admitted" is not "attended", dufus.
I don't know what his name was in Hawaii. You stated he was "Barack Obama" in Hawaii. I know he enrolled at Occidental with his passport from Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia, and filled out an application for a Fulbright grant set aside solely for foreign students as Barry Soetoro.
Then he stopped going to Occidental.
Democrats say he transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
He was Barry Soetoro at Occidental.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
Columbia says Barack Obama has a degree from there.
PBS says they can't find a single person who ever met Obama at Columbia, as does Fox News and the president of the class Obama supposedly belonged to.

You said his high school transcripts would be sent to Columbia and said his name in high school was Barack Obama.
We know his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.

So, a "Barry Soetoro" attending Occidental College in California applies to Columbia and attaches the high school transcrips of "Barack Obama" to the application.

Let's take a look at that application file.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#964013 Aug 14, 2013
Global Warming rally has ZERO attendance, ha! Ha!

Liberals are ALWAYS wrong!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964014 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiter uses the Limbaugh excuse about never seeing the video but, like Limbaugh, is an expert on what happened.
I saw a photo of the rodeo clown with the mask in a news story.
I've been to a hundred rodeos.
It doesn't take a lot to fill in the blanks, dufus.
NOT ALL NUTS LOCK UP

Louisburg, NC

#964015 Aug 14, 2013
No Restroom for the Virtuous

By Larry Thornberry on 8.14.13 @ 6:09AM

Governor Moonbeam makes sexual fluidity official in planet California.

We lost Pluto as a planet some years back. I cant remember the nit astronomers picked with the large frozen rock named after Mickeys dog when they voted it off the planetary island. But we still have nine planets if we count California, which we should.

Silliness knows no bounds on the left coast. There is no idea crack-pot enough not to be championed, even made law, in the nations most progressive and politically unhinged state. There apparently is no utter nonsense immune system in Sacramento. The latest evidence for this being a bill signed into law Monday by Governor Jerry Moonbeam Brown which declares that California school children are whatever sex they think they are, not necessarily the sex their anatomy assigns them to.

So henceforth and hereafter, if a government school student in California has a penis and testicles, he is not necessarily, as the entire human race has comfortably assumed for centuries, male. He is whatever he (or she) thinks she (or he) is, on any given day. The new expression for this sexual fluidity is expressed gender. If this sounds a lot like being able to say you are something that you arent, thats because thats just what this means.

Government school children in California may now use whichever restroom they choose and may go out for any boys or girls school athletic team they wish. This legislation was brought about for the care and comfort of what are called transgendered students, whether the transgendering has been surgical or just in the students mind. This fits neatly with the Gospel According to the Left, which holds that sex of the old-fashioned anatomical kind is of no account, that men and women and boys and girls are interchangeable, and there are all manner of niche sexes out there, combinations and permutations to be discovered, appreciated, and catered to. California may be the first state in the nation forced to outlaw personal pronouns, there being too many possibilities for the human mind to grapple with in its progressive precincts.

This surreal legislation, no one should be surprised, was written by a Democrat, one Assemblyman Tom Ammiano of big surprise coming here San Francisco.(If California is a planet, San Francisco is its brightest and gaudiest ring.) Ammiano, who is gay, insists his legislation will make school life easier for transgendered students. He has so far, however, had little to say about the chaos this will cause the overwhelmingly larger group of students who are comfortable with the sex assigned to them at birth. Carlos Alcala, a spokesman for Ammiano, gave the following world-class understatement to the San Jose Mercury News:Clearly, there are some parents who are not going to like it. Ya think? Probably a student or two as well.

Alcala added,We are hopeful school districts will work with them (parents, presumably) so students arent put in an uncomfortable position. California school and state legislative officials are indeed working on this difficult mission. My sources in Sacramento tell me that restrooms in California schools and state buildings will soon carry the following designations: Men, Women, Whatever, Work in Progress, No Preference, I Feel Very Strongly Both Ways, Not Applicable, Ecumenical, and Who Am I to Say?

This is insane stuff, of course. Just one more indication of decadence in a culture growing more dysfunctional by the day. But folks in less febrile regions shouldnt laugh too hard at Californias expense, though the temptation to do so is almost irresistible. California, as well as being its own planet, is also a leading cultural indicator. What starts in California eventually metastasizes to flyover America. Sadly, what happens in California does not stay in California. Would that it did.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#964016 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now just slow down a second there Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, I'm just the president of the movement, that title doesn't carry a lot of power. If you people were to see fit to elect me President of Texas, I'd probably grant some of them citizenship and make them taxpayers, the rest I'd deport to the U.S.
Please forgive my oversight.
As president of the movement, what is the plank in your platform concerning what to do with the probable 10 million illegal Mexicans in Texas? What will the leaders to whom you give your endorsement do about the probable 10 million illegal Mexicans in Texas?
Do you recommend the leaders of Texas push the probable 10 million illegal Mexicans in Texas out of the state?
Do you recommend the leaders of Texas recommend the probable 10 million illegal Mexicans in Texas go to Chicago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Justice Dale 243,089
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 4 hr Jaystone5 482
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr Lawless 104
Trump is A 7 hr Raydot 140
The Wooden Nichel Bar 1985 9 hr Curious 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
New Site on Jpusa CULT by Ex-Member 11 hr Thunder 18

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages