Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963009 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So her son can 1day scheme his way thru the ranks of America's political system, to become the first black president of America? Those types of schemes doesn't even work on the cartoon " Pinky & the Brain." Find another angle, that one is old &, flawed!
It's a 50 year conspiracy.

I wonder if the idiot can tell us what other 50 conspiracy non cons have dreamed up so he can short circuit it!

I suspect the only time he gets that 'smart' is when some other idiotic con makes the claim on Fart news and he runs with it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963010 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Idiot Libtard.
Maybe this, maybe that?
You Communists (AKA: DemoK-Rats) who leech on society always throw out crap.
You're too stupid to get Carols point, which is the government takes our money and decides it's OK to spend money on abortions which has nothing to do with the constitution, but they also force us into the failing public education system.
That is what you Communists/DemoK-Rats do.
Neither has anything to do with what the founders wanted or the constitution. You Communists use your bogus arguments to justify you will on everyone.
The Libertarian view is government should not interfere. If local governments want to pay for abortions, fine. If local governments want to confine kids to union paid Democrat schools fine, but people should be able to move to states that value freedom.
You fascists do no value freedom of choice.
You are a fascist. You must love Holder/Obama.
Maybe this, maybe that! With no factual basis for your mindless rants.
And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963011 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're completely full of shit. The name on all of his documents are the same, Barack Hussein Obama II. Just because you can't find his paperwork, does that make him a liar? No but, in your twisted mind, it does. So now that that stupid ass question is answered, show me some evidence to refute it. You're the 1 making the claims, show some damn evidence. Yeah I know, you don't have any!
Hey racist.

Hi Bigot.

Hi Homophobe.

What hate do you not have, leech?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963012 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Idiot Libtard.
Maybe this, maybe that?
You're too stupid to get Carols point, which is the government takes our money and decides it's OK to spend money on abortions which has nothing to do with the constitution, but they also force us into the failing public education system.
Neither has anything to do with what the founders wanted or the constitution. You Communists use your bogus arguments to justify you will on everyone.
The Libertarian view is government should not interfere. If local governments want to pay for abortions, fine. If local governments want to confine kids to union paid Democrat schools fine, but people should be able to move to states that value freedom.
lol! Remember son? You claimed Americans didn't talk 'right' back then when the US Constitution was created.

So don't worry your limited brain power on it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963013 Aug 12, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!!
Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You must admit my sockpuppet "shinningelec tr0n" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!!
He is another of my many favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "FENRIS" may come forth sometime today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get an early-bird special dinner from the hospital canteen. Hoping for some applesauce, as I have a hard time chewing my food!!!
Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
See you in bit!
PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life. Call me, please!!!! Warmest and most desperate regards:
"Waxman"
Hey Dumb Dave. Zzzzzz...

How much does your shrink charge you (us) for each of your sessions?
LCNlin

United States

#963014 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
comic book conservatives hurt the Republican party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963015 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, unlike you, we're Americans!
Did I say you could speak, clueless libtard?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#963017 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point of that article was to show Obama and his cronies in Illinois passed legislation to build federally-funded housing that soon became dilapidated and unlivable, violated housing codes and left many tenants angry and disillusioned.
Sort of like half of us are now. He still thinks the government is the solution and can do things better than the private sector.
It's why the country is going down the same road of dilapidation and cities going bankrupt.
You really don't get this?
Caught you in another lie Carol! No one was hired to build anything. Those building had been around for decades. The idea was for the private sector firm to manage and maintain them but as I pointed out before there just wasn't enough money to do the job. The government was giving the job to the private sector you nitwit. Isn't the conservative mantra "privatization"? Yes we are getting dilapidated fool, because your precious GOP doesn't want to fund needed repairs to our infrastructure. You're an idiot Carol!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963018 Aug 12, 2013
Joe Biden 2016!

Just take that shotgun and shoot it in the air!

You might catch a duck!

That would be a good follow up to Obama, who said Al Qaeda was "Decimated".

Mission Accomplished!

Communist/Democrat retards.

Obama: Where's my Teleprompter?

Barry Obama, Our first Stooge President.

Demok-Rats need someone who lies.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#963019 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Het Idiot Libtard.

Maybe this, maybe that?

You apparently need to return to a government funded public school because you clearly never bothered to open a book when you attended. But love the name calling ... Nearly always the first indicator of someone who's opinion means absolutely nothing
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#963020 Aug 12, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are like barely five feet tall, have a short moustache, and flail your hands around alot while you typed this...
Do you want to actually try to make a fact based cogent argument or are you limited to juvenile personal attacks that have no basis in reality.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963021 Aug 12, 2013
I love it when Obamabots expose how mentally ill they are.

Children.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963023 Aug 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one can 'trust' you because you don't know what you're talking about. "States Rights" was code words in the 60's for Southern racists like Strom Thurmond and George Wallace who wanted to fight against desegregation and civil rights for African-Americans.
No one can take you seriously because you're either too young or simply lack basic understanding and knowledge of some things.

The U.S. Constitution recognized the sovereignty of both the state governments and the federal government by giving them mutually exclusive powers as well as concurrent powers.

Defenders of states' rights were concerned a powerful national government would overrun the powers of the states. The Framers of the Constitution protected states by adding the Tenth Amendment. The amendment states that "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

This constitutional foundation promotes the rights and powers of the states.

In the 1960s, states' rights again became an issue with the introduction of federal Welfare and subsidy programs.

States right proponents lost the battle and welfare is now under federal control.

And look at the mess the federal government has made of it.

State and local governments can manage the affairs of their own people much more effectively and efficiently than an overbloated, overreaching and ineffective federal government.

The powers of the federal government must be cut back and more control and power given back to the states.

It just works better that way.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963025 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught you in another lie Carol! No one was hired to build anything. Those building had been around for decades. The idea was for the private sector firm to manage and maintain them but as I pointed out before there just wasn't enough money to do the job. The government was giving the job to the private sector you nitwit. Isn't the conservative mantra "privatization"? Yes we are getting dilapidated fool, because your precious GOP doesn't want to fund needed repairs to our infrastructure. You're an idiot Carol!
Whackjob. Government does "NOT" fix the economy, idiot.

I hope your son is somewhat brighter than you, but I doubt it.

The economy will fix itself due to our system Obama wants to eliminate, moron.

If you Communists get your way, your son will be poor.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963026 Aug 12, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently need to return to a government funded public school because you clearly never bothered to open a book when you attended. But love the name calling ... Nearly always the first indicator of someone who's opinion means absolutely nothing
Really?

If I'm so ignorant, why do you borrow money from me?

Why do I employ people like you?

Do you always bite the hand that feeds you, scumbag?

I'm the person carrying you loser ass load.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963027 Aug 12, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
We have never met yet you know me so well. I am completely limited to juvenile personal attacks that have absolutely no basis in reality. All my sockpuppets are!!! That's the only reason "we" post here!!!!!
Mental illness can be corrected if you seek help, Obama voter. it's up to you.

Orlando, FL

#963028 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Epic fail, once again. We do marvel a your consistency.
Here you go - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPNr_IeGKRA/US11tfB...
Too sweet. Why is such a sweet person like yourself so confused?
Travonie Welkinanderisin

Columbus, OH

#963029 Aug 12, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
We have never met yet you know me so well. I am completely limited to juvenile personal attacks that have absolutely no basis in reality. All my sockpuppets are!!! That's the only reason "we" post here!!!!!
Is that you in your avatar? That's the prettiest woman I've ever seen! Will you have my babies?
LCNlin

United States

#963030 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can take you seriously because you're either too young or simply lack basic understanding and knowledge of some things.
The U.S. Constitution recognized the sovereignty of both the state governments and the federal government by giving them mutually exclusive powers as well as concurrent powers.
Defenders of states' rights were concerned a powerful national government would overrun the powers of the states. The Framers of the Constitution protected states by adding the Tenth Amendment. The amendment states that "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
This constitutional foundation promotes the rights and powers of the states.
In the 1960s, states' rights again became an issue with the introduction of federal Welfare and subsidy programs.
States right proponents lost the battle and welfare is now under federal control.
And look at the mess the federal government has made of it.
State and local governments can manage the affairs of their own people much more effectively and efficiently than an overbloated, overreaching and ineffective federal government.
The powers of the federal government must be cut back and more control and power given back to the states.
It just works better that way.
The 14th Amendment took care of states right.
You might secede?

Orlando, FL

#963031 Aug 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, Carol broke the news six years after Flack did.
Today was the first time I heard of a magnetic tube that can whisk people across land and underwater at 400 miles an hour and can get from New York to Los Angeles in 45 minutes and from New York to China in 2 hours.

I wasn't on here six years ago. You and flack must go back before this thread was even started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 30 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 58 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]