Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,321 - 884,340 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't try to censor the news. he just tried to buy it.
Bush administration payment of columnists
The Bush administration payment of columnists refers to the payment of public funds to right-wing media commentators by several U.S. executive departments under Cabinet officials to promote various policies of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid to at least three commentators to promote Bush administration policies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...
I found that story on fox so it can't be true.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/01/29/third...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the difference between our sources son.
I can criticize non con sources. You can't criticize yours.
It's your life blood and requires no thinking on your part. The ability to swallow what they feed you is your only option.
Come to reality, my friend. No one will buy that b.s. post. You only support what your handlers tell you.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read already, dumbfck. I was talking about obamas dog you racist pig.
Look, you said Bo had a special airlift to the vacation spot.

This is a lie.,

Why is it you can't tell the truth?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was an actor and he played the part of a president pretty well. All the while raising taxes, expanding the size of government, destroying the middle class, allowed for the corporate take over of America, created massive debt, created massive government spending, all things which are supposedly not conservative yet they revere him.
The richest 2% in American needed a friend in the White House and they found him in Reagan.
Personally I think while certainly not Oscar worthy he should have won a Golden Globe for his performance.
That half his kids didn't care for him or his political style doesn't add to his legacy either.

Maybe a razzie eh?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly says it real.
right carol?
As I recall, the evidence Bill O'Reilly points to when he states Obama was born here is the notifications in the paper. I don't recall O'Reilly ever making any comment on the authenticity of the obviously fraudulent birth certificate posted on the White House website.
Besides, Bill O'Reilly also stated "the South Vietnamese wouldn't figtht for themselves." The facts of history prove that wrong.
I may agree with O'Reilly 80 percent of the time. Aside from your reference being mistaken, thinking O'Reilly said the birth certificate was authentic instead of the fact, as I am aware of, that O'Reilly referenced the newspaper notice of Obama's birth about 10 days after the date, there is nothing I'm aware of from O'Reilly that gives any indication of his thoughts on whether the obviously fraudulent birth certificate shown on the White House website is authentic.
Kindly enlighten us on this....

Obama was a college dropout from Occidental who moved to New York with his boyfriend, who actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been any evidence found that Obama has ever even been on the campus at Columbia.

There is nothing said about Obama that isn't fraudulent.

Now, what is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And how humans harnessed the power of the dinosaur. My personal favorite.
You've never watched power rangers?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. She is worse than a liar. She takes things out of context and uses them in a deceitful way. Sorta like Fox News does and her hero Bill O'Reilly.
How would you know, you "never" watch foxnews.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what's great about you idiots?
You keep digging for something that doesn't exist.
And you do it only for ONE president who just happens to be half BLACK.
You're such a bunch of comical idiots!
You forgot to answer the post. How about telling us why all this information is hidden.

Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.

And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to go to Columbia.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was an actor and he played the part of a president pretty well. All the while raising taxes, expanding the size of government, destroying the middle class, allowed for the corporate take over of America, created massive debt, created massive government spending, all things which are supposedly not conservative yet they revere him.
The richest 2% in American needed a friend in the White House and they found him in Reagan.
Personally I think while certainly not Oscar worthy he should have won a Golden Globe for his performance.
Ronald Reagan was a Democrat. If you listen to his early speeches as a Democrat, you'd never know it was the same man. He learned that there was more money in it for him as a Republican. He and Nancy were opportunists. Who was it that bought them that ranch?
The Bloomingdales? along with others?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to reality, my friend. No one will buy that b.s. post. You only support what your handlers tell you.
What handlers son?

Palin proved she tried to get away from hers.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, the evidence Bill O'Reilly points to when he states Obama was born here is the notifications in the paper. I don't recall O'Reilly ever making any comment on the authenticity of the obviously fraudulent birth certificate posted on the White House website.
Besides, Bill O'Reilly also stated "the South Vietnamese wouldn't figtht for themselves." The facts of history prove that wrong.
I may agree with O'Reilly 80 percent of the time. Aside from your reference being mistaken, thinking O'Reilly said the birth certificate was authentic instead of the fact, as I am aware of, that O'Reilly referenced the newspaper notice of Obama's birth about 10 days after the date, there is nothing I'm aware of from O'Reilly that gives any indication of his thoughts on whether the obviously fraudulent birth certificate shown on the White House website is authentic.
Kindly enlighten us on this....
Obama was a college dropout from Occidental who moved to New York with his boyfriend, who actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been any evidence found that Obama has ever even been on the campus at Columbia.
There is nothing said about Obama that isn't fraudulent.
Now, what is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
lol! I'm not surprised you don't know what a real birth certificate looks like.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to go to Columbia.
I'm following your sop, son.
Tits Magee

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Demeaning others is a sign of insecurity in order to feel better about yourself.
If you can't win an argument without resorting to name calling, you have no argument and use bully tactics to pretend you do.
Just a helpful hint.
How about a nice glass of white wine while a nice man you know and trust licks your toes for you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. And release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Barry...lol. that tool realtime was making fun of "mark" rubio the other day.
Tits Magee

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe v Wade was initially limited in its scope.
•In the first trimester, the state could treat abortion only as a medical decision leaving medical judgment to the woman's physician.
•In the second trimester (before viability), the state's interest was seen as legitimate when it was protecting the health of the mother.
Things tend to change when you open Pandora's Box - for the worst.
Aw, the heck with abortion. We just take the cute ones and set 'em aside, then shove a pogo-stick up the asses of the ugly ones and send 'em on down the road, eh? New meaning to the expression, "I just had a bouncing baby boy!"
Tits Magee

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm not surprised you don't know what a real birth certificate looks like.
You know I love you right? From afar, admittedly, but no less fervently. Meanwhile I can't even get one woman to invite me to Ohio... let alone the beach..

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how teaching conservative values, like the Bible fairy tale of Jonah being swallowed by a whale a being spit on shore three days later, will improve our education system.
Please explain why that emoron, back porch turd, isn't btchin about the obscene profits being made by mostly white males on wall street.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your argument is - if health care reform's time had really come after enough time had passed following 9/11 and two wars - that kind of massive legislation affecting so many people should have been strictly bipartisan. Republicans were pretty much completely left out of any discussion and their input ignored.
Would you support a massive piece of legislation passed by a partisan Republican vote without one Democrat on board?
Would you support any legislation passed by a partisan Republican vote if over 60% of Americans were against it?
Surely, you see your dilemma defending this partisan monstrosity.
The Republicans were never going to cooperate with Barack Obama on anything nitwit, they decided that on the night he was inaugurated at the Caucus Room Restaurant where they took a blood oath too block anything he proposed even if they thought about it in the first place.
How many times is the President going to reach his hand out just to have it bitten?
If you break down the ACA into its component parts, like guaranteed issue, family coverage extension, elimination of the life time cap and accountability for premiums paid most people approve of them. In states that have set up exchanges like New York and Maryland premiums have gone down.
Let me ask you this Carol since you claim to be such a Christian. Why do you want a cancer patient to have treatment cut off? Why do you want a childhood cancer survivor to be unable to get insurance for the rest of their lives? Why do you want my family to spend $4000 more so that my son is insured?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and all those "present" votes were 3% of the almost 4000 votes he cast. Don't these right wing whack jobs ever check what they post? Well, no that's why they can put out so many. It'd take too much time to actually verify information.
The present votes, just like the birther movement, was started by hillary clinton.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I found that story on fox so it can't be true.
they loved Bush policy. so much so that....

Third Columnist Paid to Promote Bush Policy

they're bragging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 20 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 20 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 23 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 26 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 44 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search